Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 4

"Julie is great to play with"

2
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Now, let me recommend that if you ever want your brother to lose his hard-on, walk into the room where he is fucking your Aunt and make a loud noise. Jenn and I screamed Aunt Julie’s name, but I imagine pretty much anything would do.

Jenn kept recording as the moment unfolded. It was really fun.

Terry stared at us with his cock deep into Aunt Julie’s cunt. Aunt Julie’s legs slowly lowered as she stared at us. Terry’s cock withered and shrank as Aunt Julie’s legs came down. Jenn kept recording.

“What are you doing?” Aunt Julie said to Jenn.

I answered for her, “We’re recording our brother fucking his mother’s sister. I could ask you what you’re doing but I think I just covered that.” I smiled.

“Terry,” I said, “get off Aunt Julie. You know that what we talked about earlier is now ten times worse and it was really bad then.”

Aunt Julie looked at me as Terry climbed off her and got off the bed.

“What did you mean by that?” she said.

I looked at Jenn. Now she was getting a great shot of Terry with his soft cock hanging down and Aunt Julie naked in front of him. She looked at me and nodded.

“I guess Terry hasn’t told you what happened to all of us today. Nothing terrible but I’ll have to tell you in a bit. For now, you need to come downstairs so we can talk. Terry, you can go to bed now… on your own.”

“Wait a minute,” Aunt Julie said, “you can’t tell me what to do.”

“I think we can,” I said. “We have video of you fucking your sister’s son. Now that would be bad just on it’s own, but since Mom and Dad are the money behind your real estate firm then imagine what happens on every level if we share this info with them.”

Just to be clear, Aunt Julie is a realtor. When she wanted to get out on her own my parents offered to finance her. She does pretty well, but she hadn’t paid them back their investment. So we had her pretty much every way.

“So, back to what I said. Terry, go to bed. Julie, I can call you Julie I presume? We’ll meet you in the kitchen in five minutes. We have a lot to talk about,” I said.

With that Jenn switched off the camera and we went downstairs. We talked and giggled all the way down. This day was getting better and better.

We didn’t have a real plan yet. But having a forty-four year old woman who was indebted to us had to have a lot of fun attached. Julie is a good looking woman and I could see this really being hot. I mean, she was already fucking my brother, her nephew, so she had to be interesting to play with.

I put on some coffee and Jenn sat at the table. She hid the camera first, of course. Then Terry came in.

“You can’t tell her about today,” he said. “She’ll freak. We don’t know what she might do.”

“Well, we’ll find out soon,” I said. “She gets to know everything when she comes down here. But then she gets to be part of this summer of fun for us. So be a good boy and go to bed like you were told. Who knows, you could be fucking your little brains out all summer, Terry.”

He had no more to say. He just turned and headed back up the stairs. I heard him whispering to Julie for a second and then her feet started down the stairs.

She had grabbed a robe from my parents room which is where she was supposed to be sleeping. She came in and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs across from Jenn.

“Now look,” Julie started staring at Jenn and ignoring me, “I’m your Aunt and I’m in charge until your parents get back. You need to get that straight right now.”

“So,” Jenn said, “where in their instructions to you did they mention fucking my brother? I’m sure they would have mentioned it to us if that was okay. Right Daisy?”

I nodded as I put the coffee on the table and sat down.

“By the way, Julie,” Jenn continued, “how long have you been fucking Terry? Because I’m sure that wasn’t your first time. Don’t lie to us because Terry will tell us. He has no choice.”

With that she gave Julie a blow by blow account of what else had happened earlier. She left out not one detail. From the guys whacking off to a video of me. To Terry fucking us both. To the guys eating each other’s cum. I wasn’t sure if Julie was getting off on it or horrified. She was getting very twitchy.

“So, you see,” Jenn said, “Terry has to be honest with us or my parents get all of this on video. We’ll include your starring role as well when we send it off. So I repeat how long have you been fucking my brother?”

She looked down at the table and started speaking.

“We’ve been having sex for about six months. Before that we used to meet occasionally and make out a bit. But then we got together and I couldn’t help myself.”

She looked up at us. “Please,” she said, “don’t tell anyone. I don’t know what I’d do if your mom found out or if I had to stop seeing him.”

Jenn and I looked at each other. This is what we wanted.

“So you will agree to the same thing that Terry and the guys agreed to? You do exactly as we say and we keep your dirty little secret.”

Julie nodded. She really had no idea what she was getting into. Even after being told.

“Jenn,” I said, “grab the camera. Let’s go sit on the porch with Julie. It’s a beautiful night, well morning almost.”

I stood up and Julie followed. Jenn came after us with the camera. I noticed that she had already started recording again.

Our front porch is really nice. It’s covered over and is well set back from the road. We live in a nicer part of Toronto, so it was usually fairly private at any time. I loved it out there at night most though because in summer you could hear all the little noises from the ravine as well as the city sounds.

I sat down on one of the chairs around the small table that my parents used for drinks. Julie started to sit opposite me but I said, “No. Not just yet. You’re not ready.”

She looked at me questioningly.

“I don’t think you need that robe out here. It’s too nice. Take it off.”

Julie looked at me. “But I only have my bra and panties on underneath,” she said. “What if someone sees?”

“Excellent point,” I said. “That would never do. Take off the bra and panties as well. Remember our deal, Julie. If you walk away now you lose your family and your business, probably. What’s that all worth to you? Not enough for a little game with us?”

Julie looked at Jenn, but she wasn’t going to do anything but keep recording. Then she undid the tie on her robe. It wasn’t a big robe. Just light cotton and it fell nicely to the floor.

She looked pretty sexy in the bra and panties.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

I was going to be sorry to lose them. But they fell to the floor along with the robe.

Julie looked at me. “Turn around for me,” I said, “we didn’t get a good look at your ass upstairs.”

Julie did as she was told. She was in really good shape. This was going to be lots of fun.

“Sit,” I said. After she did I asked a few things.

“So, tell me, how many other guys are you fucking?”

She went very red. “Only Terry,” she said, “we meet two or three times a week.” I looked at Jenn. This was getting better all the time.

“Wow. So you fuck my brother three times a week? Good for you. Is he good? I mean, I’ve only had him once and he seemed a bit rushed.”

“He’s great,” Julie said. “He cums quickly, but then he’s ready again almost immediately. That’s great.”

“How many girls have you had sex with?” I asked.

“None,” she blushed even deeper.

“Really? Never wanted to? Not even with a slutty sixteen year old and her older sis?”

Now Julie was squirming. I stood up and took off my t-shirt and then dropped my panties. I walked around the table and stood next to Julie so that my thigh was touching her shoulder as she sat. I rubbed her hair but she wouldn’t look at me.

“What do you think?” I said.

“I don’t know,” she said. “ I don’t know what you want me to say.”

“You should tell the truth, Julie. That’s what I want. How about I give you a little incentive. Stand up and walk out onto the front lawn. Do it now.”

“No,” Julie said, “people will see. I can’t do that.”

“Julie,” I said, “this is how it will be from now on. You got to have fun fucking my brother, now I’m going to have fun fucking with you and probably fucking you. So get out onto the lawn now or I call Mom right away.”

She looked at me but she obviously knew that there was no real choice. I put my t-shirt and panties back on and walked down the stairs to the lawn after her. She stopped when she got about three steps past the front of the porch.

“Keep going,” I said. “It’s time you put on a show in case anyone is still awake in this neighbourhood. Walk down to the sidewalk. I’m going to be right behind you and so is Jenn.”

That is how we walked. The three of us in a line. The naked older woman first and then the two girls in very little behind her. Jenn was keeping recording all the time.

When we got to the sidewalk Julie stopped again and turned round to look at me.

“Now step out into the street,” I said. “Walk over to that streetlamp, so that you are well lit. Then I want you to squat down and pee. I’m sure you must need to go.”

I was starting to notice a certain similarity in how people behaved. They fought at first but then gave in and almost seemed to enjoy it a bit when they were under our control.

Julie stepped off the curb and walked over to the streetlight. She turned and squatted staring at me the whole time. Then I saw the stream of golden piss start. Julie never stopped staring at me the whole time. When she was finished she started to stand up.

“No,” I said. “Julie, you haven’t been very good at understanding the situation so I think you need to be taught how things are now. Stay exactly where you are but just sit down and keep your legs open.”

She did as ordered and sat on the tarmac in a pool of her own piss. I could see she was even crying a little, but this was no time to feel bad for her. This was the time to get the point home.

I walked over and stood in front of her. Then I turned to make sure that Jenn was still recording. She nodded.

“Put your head back a little, Julie and look up at me,” I said. As she did I stepped forward and stood over her face. “Open your mouth, Julie,” I said, “I’m going to give you a little present.”

As she opened her mouth I let loose my own golden stream of piss that soaked my tiny panties and then ran straight into Julie’s open lips.

“Swallow it all,” I said, “don’t waste a drop.”

She pulled a bit of a face but let the piss run between her lips and swallowed as much as she could. I loved watching her as she did it. Some running down her chin and over her bare breasts. Amazing site.

When I was finished I took off my panties. “Now,” I said, “lick me clean. There’s no paper out here.”

She went straight to it. I felt her tongue running along my shaved cunt and licking the last drops away. She kept going for quite a while and when I felt she was done I stepped away.

“Here you are,” I said, handing her my piss soaked panties. “Your legs are wide open so put these into your cunt for safe keeping for me. I’ll come and look for them later if you’re lucky.”

She took them from me and, bending her knees slightly pushed my panties slowly into her cunt.

“You can get up now, Julie,” I said “it’s time to go back to the house. I think you need a good night’s rest to think about all the exciting things that will happen over the next few months. Tomorrow we’re going to go shopping so that we can all have some special times together. Don’t worry, we have our own cards. We don’t need your money. We need you and Terry to play with while we shop.”

We walked up the steps together, Jenn and I, followed by Julie. I had her open the door for us as we went in, but only after she had picked up her clothes. I sent her up to her room and told her to wait for me and not get into bed. Jenn and I went into the kitchen and shut everything off. It was nearly 5:00 a.m. We agreed to sleep until noon-ish and then take our new toys out for a mall-based playdate. This was going to be amazing.

I kissed Jenn goodnight again and checked on Terry. He was asleep, so I took the key and locked him in his bedroom. If he needed to pee, too bad, he could wait until I got up. Then I went to see Julie. She was standing by her bed like a good little girl. Her robe and undies folded on the bed and a little of my panties peeking out of her cunt.

“Just a couple more things and then you can get some sleep,” I said. “First help me off with my t-shirt.”

She did as she was told and pulled it over my head and dropped it onto the bed.

“Well, you already have the panties so really I guess you have the whole set. Spread your legs and pull them out of your cunt now, Julie.”

She did as she was told and held them out to me. I could see little drops of my pee running down the insides of her thighs. It was lovely.

“No, Julie,” I said, “they are for you. Put them into your mouth and suck the taste of me and my piss and juices off them. When they are clean you can go to sleep. Just one more thing before you get into bed, though. I want you to think about this. Tomorrow you are going to have sex with all three of us in public in the middle of a shopping mall. Sleep well.”

I left her standing there sucking on my wet panties and again taking the key, locked her into my parents room. Tomorrow would be lots of fun.

To be continued…
Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors