Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 5

"A shopping trip and a transformation"

1
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Since yesterday had been filled with adventure, Jenn and I both thought that we would sleep long and hard, but I didn’t. I was wide awake by 10:00 a.m. and looking forward to our day out with Terry, our brother, and our Aunt Julie, who we had just discovered was fucking Terry. So today was going to be a learning experience for her. She knew that we had all the evidence we needed to ruin her life, so she would be going along with our new games. Today, however, was just a trip to some shops for fun and sex.

I took a quick shower and threw on a light shirt and a short skirt. I grabbed a pair of medium heels from my closet and went straight in to Jenn’s room. She was still fast asleep. I shook her awake and told her that I would unlock the door to Terry’s room and let him out and then check on Aunt Julie who would be staying in our parents’ room for the next three months until they returned. Unless, of course, Jenn and I squealed, in which case they would be back in days. But we didn’t plan that. This was going to be the best three months of our lives.

I unlocked Terry’s door and pushed it open. He was up and looking uncomfortable. Obviously he had a need to pee. I told him he could go ahead and use the bathroom.

Then I went on to see Aunt Julie, or Julie as I had started to call her since I found her fucking Terry.

I unlocked the door and she was sitting on the edge of the bed, pretty much where I had left her the night before. She looked at me when I went in.

“Look Daisy,” she said, “this can’t go on. You’re going to just destroy all those recordings and everything will go back to normal and I won’t tell anyone.” She smiled.

“Julie,” I said, “you need to get used to the new reality. You fucked my brother for the last six months or probably more. My parents own your business. You really do not want to fuck with Jenn and me or you’ll lose everything. Now, do you understand?”

She nodded.

“Good,” I said, “now stand up and get into the bathroom. We’re going shopping soon. Jenn and I are going to treat you. You’ll love it eventually.” Now I smiled.

She stood up and walked toward the bathroom.

“When you’ve had your shower,” I said, “meet us downstairs. Dress nicely for us. But remember you won’t be wearing those clothes home. We’re buying you a new outfit. It’ll be so much fun.”

She continued to the bathroom and closed the door. I decided that couldn’t continue. I went back to terry’s room and found him getting dressed.

“Terry,” I said, “here are your jobs for now. First get tools and take the doors off your bedroom, Julie’s bedroom, the main bathroom and the ensuite in Julie’s room. Then stack them all away neatly in the basement. Then you can call Jonas and use Jenn’s car to go and pick him up. You should both wear casual, you’re joining us on our shopping trip later. We’ll meet you at The Eaton Centre in that central area where the fountain is. Be there at 2:00 p.m. We may be a bit late but I’m sure you guys won’t mind waiting.”

Terry nodded and went toward the stairs to get tools. This was becoming easier and therefore much more fun. The more they went along the better it was going to get for all of us.

I went back into Jenn’s room and she was showered and dressed. Her hair was till damp and she was wearing the same kind of outfit as me. I think we both had the same idea. Show-off and easy access.

We went down to the kitchen and waited for Julie. While we sat we planned the trip.

Julie came down about fifteen minutes later. She looked good but very conservative. She was a Real Estate Agent so most of her wardrobe was for business. She had on a white blouse and a grey skirt to her knees with some very plain black heels. That would do for now.

The three of us went out to the garage. We were going to take my dad’s car since Terry was taking Jenn’s. I liked Dad’s car. It was a four door sedan but really sporty, a Jaguar. Jenn and I got in the front and Julie climbed in the back.

We lived pretty close to town so it didn’t take long for us to get to Yorkville.

We drove up in front of Holt Renfrew on Bloor Street and left the car for the valet to park.

Julie looked worried. “I can’t afford to shop here," she said.

Jenn and I laughed. “No, but we can,” Jenn said, “give me your purse Julie. We’ll leave it in the trunk of the car. You won’t need it.”

She gave it to the valet and he put it in the trunk. The three of us walked toward the entrance.

“I have some shopping to do around the corner,” Jenn said, “you two can go crazy in there with the card and I’ll meet you downstairs here when you’re done. Remember Daisy, this has to be great.” I nodded and smiled.

I gave Jenn a kiss and she kissed Julie who was looking more concerned by the second. Then Jenn walked off towards Bay Street.

I took Julie’s arm and the doorman opened the door for us.

“Up to lingerie first, Julie,” I said, “we’ll pick out some things and then find you a dress, then you can try it all on together. We’ll save the shoes and purse for after.”

We took the escalators up to lingerie. My favourite department. I knew exactly the designer I wanted for Julie. Agent provocateur. Sexy and gorgeous. We went straight to that section. I kept hold of Julie’s arm. I didn’t want her to bolt and then have to deal with that.

I found exactly what I was hoping for really quickly. We took my selection in five different colours and I told the sales girl that we would take them to look for dresses since we were putting together an outfit. She was fine with that and we took the escalator back down one floor.

I had Julie carry the undies so that I could keep hold of her arm as we walked around. Then I saw exactly what I needed. I took the dress in a couple of sizes and we went to the dressing room.

Fortunately the dressing rooms at Holt Renfrew are quite large and have full walls and ceilings. I put everything on the little side table and had Julie take off all her clothes. She got to her undies and stopped for a second. Then she got naked for me.

I gave her the panties first to try. They were perfect for what we wanted. I gave her the pink first because they were my favourites. They were really just a crafted piece of silk string except for a small triangle of matching silk that went at the front. She looked a bit uncomfortable when I made her sit on the chair and open her legs for me. They were exactly as I had imagined. The material stopped just before her pussy and then there was just the thin strand of silk everywhere else.

I told her to stand up and gave her the matching bra. I didn’t want a full bra for her just this shelf bra. It pushed her tits up without any coverage at all. Just the underwiring that gave support. Excellent.

I had her look at herself in the mirror and she looked pleased but blushed.

Next the dress.

KirstenMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KirstenMoons

It was really warm now so I knew we could get away with a simple sun dress. The one I had chosen fitted Julie exactly. It was white with a faint pink floral pattern. There was no zipper or buttons because the bodice was made of a very soft elastic. She pulled it on over her head and I enjoyed the sight of her pushed-up breasts as the fabric slipped over them.

When it was on the effect was great. It was so sexy. The bodice had sleeves that left the shoulders bare so the top of the dress was a line across the top of her cleavage. The skirt came down below her ass but only by a couple of inches. It was also very flared and flowed as I had her walk around the dressing room. I had Julie turn round a few times and that skirt flew up every time. There was one more thing I was hoping for but I couldn’t tell in the changing room. I opened the door and took Julie out into the department. As soon as we were under the lights I saw what I needed, when she moved it was obvious that the dress was see-through under the right lights.

I took Julie back into the dressing room and had the sales assistant take all her clothes and get rid of them. I gave her my card and had her charge everything. I bought all the undies since it seemed to me that we would be using them, or rather Julie would. Then we took the bags and I took a barefoot Julie down one more flight to the shoe department.

On the way, I saw a small purse with a shoulder strap that would be perfect with the dress so I grabbed it. It was in a gold woven metal and would fit exactly what Julie would need to carry. Then I had her sit on the loveseat in the shoe department while I looked for the perfect pair. I found them. They were in a pale pink. Sandals but with a heel about five inches. Fuck-me pumps to the letter. I got the sales assistant to get them in Julie’s size.

I sat next to Julie and told her that she looked amazing. She blushed but smiled a little. I think she was starting to like the new her. I saw the sales assistant coming back and I told Julie to open her legs. She didn’t move quickly enough so I pulled her left knee toward me with my hand. The sales assistant knelt in front of Julie and opened the box. When she looked up at Julie her eyes went straight to the perfect little panties and Julie’s exposed cunt. The girl didn’t stop looking and she was quite cute so I asked if there was a problem.

She looked at me and licked her lips. “No,” she said, “I was just… Umm… ”

“I know," I said, “you were admiring Julie’s new undies weren’t you? We just got them upstairs at Agent Provocateur.” I took a quick look and there weren’t many people around. “Julie,” I said, “stand up and show her the full view.”

Julie blushed again. That was becoming a habit. But she stood up and pulled up her skirt and turned for the girl who was looking very flustered now.

“Okay, Julie,” I said, “sit down. Let…” I turned to the girl, “Sorry what was your name?”

“Nancy,” she stammered.

“Great to meet you Nancy,” I said.

“Julie, let Nancy feel that material.” I turned to Nancy. It is so amazing you have to touch.

I took Nancy’s hand and put her fingers on the soft silk rope where it passed across Julie’s labia. Her fingers were shaking.

“Feel it properly,” I said and pushed her fingers into Nancy’s now wet cunt. “Feel good?" I said.

Nancy nodded, Julie was just sitting holding her breath. I pulled Nancy’s fingers out and licked her fingers clean.

“Oh, Nancy, by the way, there is a matching bra. Show her, Julie.”

Julie obediently pulled her dress down and showed Nancy her bare breasts with her hard nipples and the tiny support bra hiding underneath. Nancy gasped.

“You should go look for yourself upstairs. I bet you get a great staff discount don’t you? I could come and help you if you like?”

She nodded. I took her pen and wrote my number on her hand.

Nancy’s hands shook as she put the shoes on Julie but in the end they fit perfectly and I had Julie walk around for a bit. She looked amazingly hot. Quite slutty but really sexy.

I paid for the shoes and purse and Julie and I headed outside. We met Jenn just as she was coming in laden down with bags.

“Good choices,” she smiled at me. “Show me the knickers, Julie.”

Julie lifted her skirt a little and turned. “Perfect,” said Jenn.

Then she turned to me. “What about makeup?” she said.

“I thought Sephora in the Eaton Centre,” I said, “We’re headed there anyway.”

“Good idea,” said Jenn. The car arrived and we threw everything in the trunk. Jenn sped down to the Eaton Centre parking lot and we pulled into a spot on the top level.

“Now,” said Jenn,” I have some more fun presents for you, Julie. Well really for all of us, but you get to use them.”

She went back to the trunk and got one bag and brought it back into the car. She took out a plastic box and took an egg shaped object and a small plastic object out of it.

She knelt on the front seat facing backwards. “Julie, open your legs for me.”

Julie did so. Jenn put the egg shaped object into her mouth and then leaning over, pushed it around the silk rope and as deep into Julie’s wet cunt as she could. Julie gasped but didn’t close her legs at all. Then she sat down and handed me the box.

“Hit the on button,” she said.

I did and Julie shrieked from surprise. I grinned. “Remote control vibrator. Way cool.”

I turned it on and off a few times and Julie jumped and squirmed every time.

“Now for the rest,” said Jenn. “All these go in your purse. A small hitachi vibrator in case we need it. A lovely crystal topped butt plug which I know we will need. Twelve condoms, in case of random fucking that happens. A tube of lube for any anal adventures that come up. I think that covers it. The rest we can all share later.”

We hopped out of the car and I opened the door for Julie. We each took an arm and headed into the mall.

Sephora was directly across from the car park elevator so we went there first. I sat Julie in one of the chairs at the front and Jenn found us a makeup artist and gave him instructions. It only took about fifteen minutes and the transformation was complete. Apart from her hair I don’t think anyone who knew her would have recognized her and that was the basic idea. We wanted this to be fun for the whole summer. Not get caught now.

We went out of Sephora after Jenn paid the bill and put a whole summer’s supply of makeup for Julie into her bag. We went out into the mall and took the escalator down to the fountain. It was about 2.30.

Terry and Jonas were waiting right where they had been told and they looked good.

“Hey guys,” I said. “What do you think of Julie?”

They both seemed appreciative but a bit tongue-tied.

“Glad you like her,” Jenn said. “Because now we’re going to go into The Bay and you are both going to fuck her in the furniture department.”

To be continued…….

Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors