Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elena, My Love

21
6 Comments 6
4.0k Views 4.0k
7.0k words 7.0k words
"Don’t you have a girlfriend?"

I bet most of the boys in the world hate to say yes whenever someone asks this question.

Our parents died in a plane crash when I was 10 . My uncle took care of us after our parent's death . However, I can assure you that he wasn't the nicest person I've known. He would come home drunk, and then yell and curse at everyone in the house. My aunt left him due to his behavior . For a very long time it was my sister and I against the world, and as soon as she got a job, we left his house. Now we live in a small house in the middle of the city.

My sister’s name is Elena and she is as gorgeous as her name suggests. She is 24 years old, has dark brown hair and big, sexy brown eyes. The most important thing to me , although she has beautiful 34D tits, is that she loves me more than life itself. I don’t think the girls in my school stand a chance of ever being as beautiful as she is. She has the most fantastic body a guy could imagine.

The sexual thoughts about her that constantly fill my mind become more intense with each passing day. I think about her like a delicious chocolate candy ,which I can’t have. Sensual thoughts about her beautiful body occupy my every thought whenever she is in the room; even when she’s not , I still think about her and this causes my cock to be hard all the time. When I’m horny, it gets very difficult to hide my true feelings. When you have a beautiful girl like Elena as your sister, it's natural for a guy to develop incest feelings towards her.

Most of the time she wears tee shirts and panties and moves around the house dressed like something out of my hottest fantasies or a Victoria’s Secret catalogue. To her , there's nothing to be uncomfortable about; we are family. She didn't know how uncomfortable it made me, how it made my shorts tight and how it made me think of her constantly. For a horny 19 -year-old guy, it’s too much to take.

My name is Alan. I am a guy who is neither good looking nor ugly. To be precise, I’m an average guy. Due to my reserved nature, I have no girlfriends but I t doesn't mean that I never talk to girls. I am not a guy who would try to impress girls all the time , so no girl ever took me seriously. Maybe Elena was the reason I wasn't interested in having a girlfriend.

To Elena, I ha ve always been special. Normally when children lose their parents , the elder siblings tend to become overprotective. Elena always treated me as a friend and according to her; I was her best friend. She gave me freedom to live the life a normal boy should and to do the things everyone else does. Even with her busy schedule, she would take time out to be with me, take me places and buy me anything I wanted. Every night, I thank ed God for sending an angel in to my life.

However, something had changed.

As I grew older, my desires become more intense. I wanted Elena in every way. My lips needed to kiss her delicious mouth and every part of her beautiful body. I couldn't stand the thought of another man getting close to Elena. I think this reason was enough to prove that sex was n’t the only thing I cared about, because I wanted to be honest with her, but I assumed that she would think I was a pervert if she ever learned of my lust for her. I was afraid that she would leave me if she knew, so I made a hard decision.

She simply could not be around me so much anymore. I spent more time with my friends and stayed out with them as late as possible. If I wanted to go somewhere, I would just call a friend to go with me. If Elena ever tried to join us, I would make a stupid excuse and cancel the plans. Elena was very disturbed by my odd behavior. It was unnatural. The brother who had shared everything with her, had fun with her, been her constant companion, had now started to avoid her at every turn.

One Saturday morning, we sat quietly at the breakfast table. It was summer . She was wearing a purple bra, which showed plenty of cleavage, and matching panties .

"Baby!” She always called me that, not realizing that it made me want her even more as a lover. “ Is everything all right?" She asked looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Yes," I lied to the bowl of flakes in front of me. I didn't even raise my head to answer because her skimpy outfit was making me lose control, and I could feel my cock getting harder by the second, which made me even more uncomfortable .

"Don’t lie to me!"

"Why would I lie to you?"

"You’ve been ignoring me." She caught my hand and held it tight between her soft, loving hands.

"Why would I ignore you? You're my sister. You are everything I have. How in the world could I ignore you?" I tried to calm her down because I didn’t mean to hurt her, but I had.

"Then why do you have time for everyone else and not for me?" I could feel the frustration in her voice. Slowly, big tears formed in her eyes.

“Sis, you know that’s not true."

"Do I mean anything to you anymore?"

"Yes! You mean the world to me. I don’t have anyone besides you!"

I went to her and hugged her tightly to calm her down . She held me close as I wrapped my arms around her. It was getting more sensual by the second. The scent of her body was arousing me. My hands started to caress her back as I felt her beautiful curves cling to me. I couldn’t control my feelings anymore as I softly kissed the back and sides of her neck. As soon as my lips touched her skin, my cock became hard inside my boxers and I could feel the precum building inside me. This hug turned me on so much, that without thinking, I began unhooking her bra. A little more pressure would have been enough to unhook it completely , but I pulled away from her when the word "sister" entered my mind.

"Will you come on vacation with me?" She asked in her sweetest voice while reaching around her back to clasp the bra. I was amazed that she didn't ask about the hug.

"Vacation? "

" Yes, I have been thinking about it for a long time. I think it’s the right time for us to spend some time together." She said, giving me a cute smile .

"But...Don't you have to work ? " I asked .

"Naah ! I can afford to take some time away from work.”

“Where are you planning on going?”

"Thailand. I’ve heard that there are beautiful beaches and islands in that country. It would be a perfect place to spend time together. What do you think?" She asked in an excited voice.

"Sure!" Secretly I was not sure about this. I would have to see her in a bikini and I knew I would not be able to control myself.

"Great! Go and pack your bags. I will call the travel agent to book tickets for us right away." She jumped up with excitement and picked up her phone.

"Wait! Are we going tonight?"

"Yes! Now go. Pack all the shorts you have."

We took the 9 o’clock flight and landed in Bangkok the next day. From there it was only a short flight to Phuket. It was around 8 o’clock in the evening when we reached our hotel, and since we were very tired, we went to bed as soon as we got upstairs.

I awoke to her voice. "Good morning baby. Time to wake up!"

As I lifted myself up on one elbow, I saw Elena wearing only her white micro string bikini. You could call that bikini "the skimpiest bikini ever designed .” The top just covered her nipples and the G-string bottom barely covered her pussy. There was a tiny piece of cloth just to cover the front and the string was in between her ass cheeks. The way her ass moved around when she walked made her look sexier than ever.

"C’mon. Get up!"

"You are not wearing that, are you?" My eyes were riveted to her bikini-clad body. I was happy to see her in my favorite bikini because I was the one who had selected it for her. When I picked out the bikini for her in the shop, she didn’t even object. Elena was happy to wear it and tried it on for me in the changing room. When she came out wearing that bikini, sexual thoughts raced through my mind. It was the first time I saw Elena as a girl, not as my sister.

"What's wrong with this? It's your favorite bikini, isn't it?" she asked, winking at me.

She looked like a perfect angel in that bikini, a perfect, sexy angel. Her beautiful curves were driving me mad with desire, my hands were begging me to touch her beautiful body, and my fingers longed to reach inside that tiny bikini bottom to feel her pink pussy.

"What are you waiting for? Now get ready. There's a surprise waiting for you!" She smiled at me in that sexy mysterious way she has .

The beach was so close to our hotel that we walked there in just a few minutes. Every male on the beach was looking at Elena. I could see the instant boners and feel the sex filled minds around me , but it didn’t bother her. It was normal for her to have that effect on men . I knew those who had tried everything possible to impress her, but Elena was not an easy girl to impress. She held my hand and led me to a dock where a large yacht lay moored .

" Where are we going?" I asked.

“Have some patience, ” was her reply as we boarded the yacht and headed out into the ocean.

When we were miles out at sea , I noticed several small islands scattered all around us. The weather was fine , with a cool breeze and a flock of birds decorating the sky above us . Our boat reached an island , which was far from the other islands. Disembarking, we swam part way and then when the water was shallow enough, we waded to the beach.

"Like my surprise?" She smiled. We were far from the noisy world and the sound of ocean waves and wind were like music to my ears.

"I love it!" I shouted. She came close and stood against me; catching my hand, she put it on her waist, while resting her hands on my shoulders. This took me by surprise.

"You don’t know how long I've waited for this. After all that’s happened between us these past few days, I needed to spend some quality time with you. And I want my sweet, caring brother back all to myself for a while," she whispered in my ear. I could see the happiness in her eyes.

"I belong to you and I am sorry for avoiding you." I apologized, clasping her hand in mine.

"I am sorry too. Maybe I was the reason you felt you had to avoid me?"

"You are not the reason, trust me! I shouldn't have ignored you, it wasn’t right."

I don’t know why I was able to tell the truth at that moment, but I felt that it was the right time to confess my feelings.

"Why were you ignoring me sweetie?" She looked deep into my eyes, needing an answer because she could not understand why in the world I would ignore my sweet, loving sister.

"I am the reason." I whispered in embarrassment, as I looked down at my feet because I was unable to look her in her eyes .

" I don’t understand . What do you mean?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face. She had never seen me with such a serious look on my face.

"I don’t consider you just my sister anymore. You mean so much more to me. Whenever I see you, I want to hold you, kiss you, make love to you...." I started to confess while still avoiding her gaze.

“ Baby... wha --what are you ..." My confession had left her speechless.

“I know it’s wrong to think about my sister like that. I don’t know why , but you make me crazy. Even now , I want to remove your bikini and make love to you like there's no tomorrow.” Elena could hardly believe her ears. “Please don’t think of me as a pervert, please don't leave me! ” I started crying.

“Come here you silly boy.” We held each other close, hugging and caressing each other. It took me a while to calm down. “Lie down with me baby.” We cuddled in each other’s arms as her eyes took in my body. “ How long have you been fantasizing about me?” She asked as her hands traced the waistband of my shorts.

“ Four years.”

“That’s a pretty long time, isn’t it?" She asked, leaning over me as she continued to tease me through my swim trunks.

“Yes.”

Sliding her hand into my shorts, she let it rest alongside my cock. My cock jumped when I felt her loving touch against my skin. Now the precum was slowly building inside me and I wasn’t able to control myself. My cock felt like a rocket , which would shoot off any minute now.

“Has anyone else touched you like this?” As soon as her fingers grasped my seven-inch cock, thick ropes of sperm exploded from my dick.

“Oh my!”

She slowly removed her hand from my dick and put her hand near her mouth , smelling my cum before licking it off her hand with her tongue. I couldn't believe it, my sister was eating my cum! She was licking at it as if it was ice cream, licking and moaning in between licks. It was making me so fucking horny.

“It's sweet, just like you baby.” She leaned over me , and I could feel her boobs pressing against my chest. It was heavenly.

“Aren’t you mad at me?”

“Why would I be? It's natural for a boy to have the hots for a girl. Yes, I agree it’s different when it's your sister. But still , I am a girl, so it’s ok.”

“Thank you for understanding me. I love you so much.”

“You should have confessed earlier my dear. You didn't have to go through such pain. Don’t you know that you don’t have to think twice about sharing your feelings with me, even if they’re wrong ? I love you so much baby , I can’t be angry with you.”

“Thank you , Sis . I will not hide my thoughts from you again, I promise."

Now there were no walls between us, nothing keeping us apart.

“That’s better. So what do you want to do now? We have all day.” She looked at me with her dark, sexy eyes.

“I ...I don’t know.”

“You don’t know? Are you serious?” She laughed.

“What do you mean?” I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

“You just confessed how long you've have been fantasizing about me. Don’t you think it's time for you to do all those naughty things you always dreamed of?" she asked with a coy smile.

“Sis?!”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Does she really mean all those things she just said ? I thought to myself . Did she really want me to touch her and to have sex with her? I actually wondered if I was dreaming .

"I've watched you peeking through my door when ever I change my clothes, or come out of the bathroom to dry myself in front of my mirror. Normally girls feel uncomfortable in these kinds of situations, but I never felt uncomfortable at all. After all, you're my brother, so I had no reason to be uncomfortable . You always watched me with such innocence; maybe that's the reason I used to leave the door open so that you could see me with those beautiful eyes of yours."

Her confession shook me a little bit. Never in my wildest imaginations, had I thought about being in a situation where my sister would tell me how much she liked my peeking through her door.

"When you were kissing my neck and caressing my back with your hands the other day, I really liked it. Then when you started to unhook my bra, I felt that I’d finally get to see the real side of you. I was ready to surrender myself to your desires , but much to my disappointment , you didn't do anything. Therefore, I had to put my plan of taking this vacation into action so that you could open your heart. I am glad that you came out of your shell today," she said , smiling at me.

"Sis, I am so sorry. I wasn't sure about what I wanted; I was so scared of losing you that I didn't go any further at that moment , but everything is clear now . People say that a man's life becomes beautiful only when he gets a woman...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SueBrasil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments