Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elena,My Love Part 3

"“Don’t be teasing me baby...please...aaah...Just take it inside your mouth!” I pleaded"

4
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
9.2k words 9.2k words
I decided to be patient and see what she was about to do. Elena made a right turn and entered a motel named Paradise motel.

“I'll be right back." She said, getting out of the car.

She went into the office where there was an older guy, probably in his early forties, standing at the reception desk. I don't know what happened, but the guy winked at Elena as he handed the keys to her. Elena came running out and got into the car. Instead of putting the car in reverse, she drove forward into the parking lot. As we entered the place, I saw a two-story building ahead of us.

“Shhh, you will know soon enough."

She silenced me by placing her finger against my lips before I could say something. Getting out, she grabbed my hand as we walked towards the building. As we passed several of the rooms, I heard a few strange sounds and some screams. I was feeling a little scared because this place was far away from the city center and I didn’t want anything to happen to Elena. Yes, I would do anything to save her from any trouble, but I didn’t want her to be putting herself in a dangerous situation.

Reaching our room, I turned and looked around at the surrounding buildings. Elena used the key, and then before I could move, she slipped inside and quickly locked the door.

“Hey! I am still outside.” I shouted.

“Just wait for few minutes dear.”

I heard the sound of her heels on the hard floor slowly fading away. I was literally sneezing because of a cool wind that was blowing, and I had no jacket to protect myself. I guess I wasn’t standing outside the door for that long, but it seemed like forever that I stood there shivering, and trying my best to figure out what that sister of mine was doing.

Usually she was very open about her actions, but suddenly now everything was a big secret. Trying as hard as I could, I couldn’t think of one reason for her to be acting this way, and especially to lock me out of the room. That didn’t make any sense at all. I was about ready to call out to her and ask her what she was doing that took so long; when I heard the words that I had been waiting for.

“You can come in now.” I heard a voice call out from the other side of the door.

To my amazement, the door was unlocked.

“She must have unlocked it while I was fighting with the wind and distracted by my thoughts.” I thought to myself as I quickly went inside and locked the door.

I was unable to look around the room because it was very dark.

“Elena?” I called out with concern in my voice.

“Just turn on the lights and you will find me right in front of you.” I heard the mysterious voice from out of the dark say.

I was sure it was Elena’s, but at this moment, I wasn’t able to spot her. Reaching behind me, I fumbled along the wall until my fingers found the light switch. My jaw dropped the moment I turned on the lights.

There, lying before me was a sight that I won’t forget for as long as I live. I know my eyes got big because I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Elena, my beautiful, sexy sister, lay on her right side facing me; fully stretched out on the bed. Her right elbow rested on a big fluffy pillow, and her pretty face rested in the palm of her hand, which was cupping her rosy cheek. The sweet smile of her full luscious lips and the look of total love in those big brown eyes was enough to melt my heart. Her eyes stared into mine, as if she was reading my innermost thoughts and feelings. I stood there, completely frozen, a captive to her gaze, unable to move or take my eyes off her. Her long dark, gently wavy hair flowed down over her left cheek, and across her throat, forming a perfect picture frame to her smooth delicate face. The ends gently caressed the upper reaches of her large round breasts as if trying to hide them from my view.

“Elena, What are you? I mean...You are…” I was literally stuttering, unable to finish my thought or sentence.

Finally managing to tear my bulging eyes away from her lovely face, I was met with another captivating sight .I felt my heart jump for joy when I saw that she was wearing my favorite of all her bras; the white embroidered lace bra. It was a push-up bra, which left the entire top of her breasts in plain view, except for the nipple. A narrow band of delicate lace ran along the top of the cups. Was it my imagination, or could I see the faint outline of her protruding nipples through the lace?

Starting from underneath her two massive feminine charms, there was a flower embroidered into each cup. The heart of the flower centered over the slight bulge caused by her sharp pointed nipples that was struggling to poke through. The bra seemed to be attempting to protect her feminine treasures from my wondering eyes, yet at the same time daring me to come and lay claim to them.

Every time she took a breath, it appeared to my hopeful eyes, as if they were going to pop out from behind their protective covering; then much to my disappointment, as she exhaled, they would settle back in, and once again dare me to come and uncover whatever lay behind that protective lace barrier.

I noticed that she was staring at my face with great interest, and with the faintest of smiles, as if she knew exactly the thoughts I was having. With great difficulty, I forced my eyes to leave this heavenly view, and continue down over her slim firm tummy. She had worked hard to keep her hourglass figure and she certainly had succeeded. I was now the beneficiary of her effort.

Still lying on her side, she had her right leg bent as if she were sitting on a chair. Her straightened left leg was on top. This tended to roll her hip back a little, forcing her love mound to push hard against her panties, the second part of that matching bra and panty combination that I love to see her wear.

These tiny matching panties struggled hard to keep her gateway to exquisite pleasure hidden from my view. Like her bra, a narrow strip of lace ran along the top, encircling her hips, forming the first line of defense against any fingers that may try to invade the hidden treasure below.

Similar to her bra, a small pink flower was embroidered on the crotch, with the open petals being just above the entrance to unlimited pleasures; pleasures that my manhood which was now standing at attention like a good soldier, longed to experience once again. Each of her long slender graceful legs, which I loved to have wrapped around me, came into view from behind a lace trim.

Fond memories of all the time I had spent while lying on that sandy beach, caressing and kissing them came rushing back into my mind. I allowed my eyes to follow the graceful curve of her calves down to her dainty feet, which reached almost to the foot of what had to be a king sized bed.

It had been only a few hours since I told her how much I loved to see her in that matching bra – panty combination. How, along with her long dark hair, they highlighted her fantastic figure. Now before my eyes lay the most beautiful woman in the whole universe and she is wearing exactly those same undergarments. Everything that she had done this whole evening had been for my pleasure. I knew that I had to be the luckiest guy in the world, and part of me wanted to go to her, wrap her up in my arms and make tender love to her, but another part of me wanted to stand here and continue to admire the unbelievably beautiful sight before my eyes.

She allowed me to stand there for several more seconds, then without saying a word, she reached out with her left hand, beckoning me to come to her. I just stood there, unable to move, my knees were stiff and my feet felt like they were made of concrete. My mind seemed frozen, unable to think clearly, unable to command my body to move. Her eyes never left mine, and she seemed to sense that she had me under her spell.

As I stood at the corner of the bed, I saw Elena lift herself up and slowly move towards me. Her movements were as sensual and graceful as a cat. In a few seconds, she was standing right in front of me, her beautiful face with just a hint of a smile, inches away from mine. Before I could speak or move, I felt the touch of her fingers on mine as she took hold of my hand.

“Baby...I want to tell you something.” She softly whispered as she leaned forward and lightly kissed my neck.

“Yes...?” I gulped.

Holding my right hand in hers, she placed my palm against the warm skin of her tummy, and then ever so slowly inched my hand down until my fingers were barely touching that lace barrier that was guarding her feminine treasures that I knew lay hidden below. I closed my eyes because I didn’t want anything to break the mood. The sexual tension in the room was so high you could have cut it with a knife. I felt her briefly tense her stomach muscles, allowing room for her to continue gradually moving my hand down, but now inside the waistband of her panties. Her whole body tensed for a moment as my probing fingers suddenly made contact with her young beautiful pussy.

“Do you feel that baby?” She whispered in my ear.

Maintaining a firm pressure against the back of my hand, she began to rub her pussy, allowing my fingers to caress her soft tender lips. She kissed my ear lobe making it wet with her tongue, as my fingers continued to play with and explore her pussy. I felt her wet, young pussy lips open up more in response to my gentle fondling. A huge tent began to form inside my jeans.

“Mmmmmm” She moaned.

When I opened my eyes, I found her looking at my bulge and licking her lips. Keeping a firm pressure on my hand, she used her left hand and slowly pulled down the zipper of my bulging jeans. This released the pressure somewhat, giving my cock more space to expand, however, my boxer shorts still held it captive. A wet spot of pre-cum had already formed on my underwear. This brought a little smile to her face as she saw how this spot was slowly getting bigger.

I have never came so close to exploding, as I did when she boldly reached inside my jeans and fumbled with my shorts, trying to find the opening. She was pushing my willpower to the limit, as I felt her hand bump against my inflamed love handle several times, until she finally found the opening. Instantly, my cock popped out of my jeans through the open zipper. Before I could stop it, a loud sigh of relief escaped my lips, bringing a bright smile to her lips.

“Tonight will be a special night for you, Sir. This girl will make sure that you remember it for a very long time.” She said, biting her lower lip.

I was little surprised when she called me Sir. Then I thought she must have said it to sound naughty.

Slowly she leaned forward and brought her lips closer to mine. The moment our lips met, there was an explosion of total peace and serenity that overwhelmed us both. The true meaning of life, the love, and the utter wonder on our faces was beyond expression. I hoped it would never end. Slowly I parted my lips from hers, the lingering taste of her strawberry flavored lips still fresh in my mind.

“Woah!” I murmured, but I think that judging from the surprised look on her face, the feelings that flowed during our kiss overwhelmed the both of us.

Slowly, she removed my hand from her panty and brought it to her lips. She licked every drop of cum off my fingers as you would an ice cream cone, enjoying every bit.

After licking my palm clean, she looked down at my manhood that was sticking straight out so hard and stiff that I think you could have hung your coat on it. I couldn’t help but notice the devilish gleam that suddenly came into her eyes, obviously she had just thought of something and I was about to find out what it was.

Reaching down with her right hand, she firmly took hold of my love handle, gave me a knowing smile and a light squeeze, and then led me over to the bed, allowing me to stop long enough to remove my shoes before I got on the bed. She pushed me down and then lay down beside me without removing her eyes from my wet spot, and then she slowly moved down until her face was right in front of where my bulge had been before she freed me.

Swinging her legs over mine, she got on top of me so that her face was right on top of my crotch. She slowly began to lean forward and stuck out her tongue when she was inches away from my cock. I thought I knew what she was going to do, but true to her nature, she surprised me by doing something I never expected. Continuing to lower her head, she started to lick the tasty pre-cum that had been absorbed by my boxers and to suck it like a lollipop. After licking all the hot cum from my underwear, she lifted herself up.

I thought I knew what she was going to do next, so I tried to unbutton my jeans, but she stopped me by placing her hand over mine.

“Let me do it for you, dear.” She said in a soft voice as she winked at me.

She unbuttoned my jeans and I rose up as she pulled them down and then she threw them aside. I sat up as she grabbed the bottom of my shirt, slowly pulled it over my head and threw it to the floor.

“I am very thirsty. Let me have the tasty juice coming out of this beautiful cock.” She grabbed the waistband of my boxers using her teeth and began to pull them down over my legs.

She had a bit of a struggle getting them over my hard standing cock, but finally by using her hands she managed to get them off.

“Mmmm, my favorite scent in the whole world." She said, as she smelled the underwear, which was still wet with cum, for a few minutes before tossing it away. Looking at me for a long moment, she smiled, then suddenly and with no warning, she took her right hand and wrapped it over the top part of my shaft, just below the head.

“Oh fuck!” I shouted the moment her hand touched my cock.

It had taken all my will power to keep myself under control up to this point, but her grabbing me this way was too much. I couldn’t control myself; my hips came up off the bed as I shot a long stream of pearly white straight up into the air. This didn’t stop her; she began stroking and teasing me with her fingernails. She leaned over and put her lips over the head and stuck out her tongue to tease the underside, then lapped up any remaining cum coming out of my cock using just the tip of her tongue.

“Don’t be teasing me baby...please...aaah...Just take it inside your mouth!” I pleaded.

She opened her mouth, wrapped her lips around my dick head and slowly started moving her mouth up and down. She increased her pace just a little with each movement. I could feel her tongue caressing my dick as she moved up and down. Even though I had just unloaded a huge load of my seed a few minutes ago, I could feel another load building fast. With a combination of her lips and tongue caressing me, and the feel of her teeth lightly scraping my tender underside, it was humanly impossible to withstand her for very long.

“Yes, oh yes...suck it Sis, suck it like you mean it...suck it Sis...Oh yes!” I moaned.

She took my hard, wet cock all the way back into her mouth like it was her favorite ice cream.

“I can't take it anymore, I'm going to explode!” I warned.

She quickly increased her pace and started pumping fast with her hand as well as with her mouth. I felt her increase the pressure of her lips as they gripped me so she wouldn’t lose a drop of her dessert. This only served to increase the stimulation I was feeling which pushed me towards my breaking point that much faster

“Here it comes!” I shot gush after powerful gush.

I kept shooting cum into her mouth but she just kept sucking until she had milked every drop out of me. She swallowed and licked her lips, then scooted up my body until she was able to lean over me and give me a kiss.

“My cum tastes good, doesn’t it?” I smiled.

“It’s just like an old wine.”

Wrapping my arms around her, I held her close. Our bodies pressed into each other, our lips connecting our very souls. I reached around to unclasp her bra as we kissed. Our lips parted as she lifted herself up to remove her bra, that same bra that had...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SueBrasil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments