Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Every day is Father's Day

10
2 Comments 2
656 Views 656
1.7k words 1.7k words

Amanda's mother left me when our beautiful daughter was stll young. Jill, my ex, felt she could find a man with more money than myself. She moved on, marrying a financial consultant. The final laugh turned out to be on her. The internet company I started up, then sold, left me financially comfortable for life. Jill's husband, now ex, got caught up in the economic downturn. Jill left him looking for another man to satisfy her financial desires. Funny how life turns out. 

The best part of Jill and my marriage was our daughter Amanda. When my company  was sold, I was able to give her all the finer things in life. We have a nice home in a gated community. We have a swimming pool, large yard, and a membership to the country club. This comes in handy. Amanda was a tom boy growing up. She loves to swim, golf, and play tennis. She is a natural athlete, and fairly smart to boot.

As Amanda  matured, she became quite the looker. Strawberry blonde hair, five foot five, blue eyes, and a cute little behind. Her breasts were just right, a perky 36 b. They fit her athletic frame just right. When she came to visit these last few years, I could not help but admire her blossoming body when she went swimming. The sight of her in a bikini always got my seven inch cock stirring. 

Being well off, I had no trouble dating. Being a fit forty-five, l managed to bed some of the divorced early thirties women. The women would always show appreciation in the bedroom for the nice evenings I would provide for them. The no strings attached sex is something I enjoy. The freedom of a variety of women is something I  also enjoy.

However. this all changed this summer. Amanda has stayed with me this summer. The summer after high school graduation is a fun time for an eighteen year old girl. Especially if you don't have to work, and the world is your playground. Amnda would get up every morning, and start with a swim. I always made sure to be awake. I wanted an eyeful of her sexy bikinied body. 

The downside of Amanda being here was the drop off in sex. The divorcees weren't to eager to spend the night. This got me hornier. No sex was causing more hard-ons every time I looked at Amanda. Fortunately, life once again took a funny turn.

It was a warm morning when Amanda was swimming. My hard-on was raging, and I was actually sweating. I figured a quick dip would not hurt. I strolled to the edge of the pool, and prepared to slip in. Amand looked at me with her eyes a bit wide. I thought maybe something was behind me.

Slipping into the water, I swam a few laps. After I stopped, Amanda swam over next to me. She stopped, and paused a second.

"Dad, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure baby."

"How come you aren't dating much this summer?"

I paused, the quickly said, " Well, I thought it would be good if we spent more time together." Amanda smiled a second, and nodded her head.

" I like that we can spend time together, but I am sure the neighborhood women regret me being here." Amana chuckled.  " I bet you have had a few of them into your bedroom."

 It was my turn to blush. I stammered a minute, and stupidly misspoke. " I would prefer to be with you than those other women." It wasn't quite what I meant, and Amanda thought I meant I would prefer her in the bedroom to those other women. Maybe i meant to misspeak.

Amanda swam very close, and put her hand on my cloth covered cock. " I had no idea, but I should have. You have a hard-on every morning." Having said that, Amanda slipped her hand inside my swim trunks.

Of course, she found a hard seven inches. Slowly, she began to stroke it. I should have pushed her away, but I couldn't. It felt so good!! My little baby was giving me a wonderful hand job!!

"How does that feel daddy? Do you like the way I make your cock feel?" Of course I did, and I nodded my head. As she continued to stroke me, she reached behind, and undid her bikini top. Out of sheer instinct, I helped her take it off. Her freckled breasts were just below the water line, and her nipples looked delicious. I had to take one into my mouth, and start to suckle. This continued while Amanda stroked me faster.

I might have cum right there if Amanda had not pulled away. She swam to the edge of the pool, and pulled herself out. Turning, she winked, slid off her bottoms, and turned to the house. Watching her sexy ass sway, I watched her go inside. A little stunned, I pulled myself out, and followed her in.

I found her in the bedroom, naked. Her legs were slightly spread. I could see a  thin triangle of strawberry hair framing her pussy.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

She had a finger inside her, wriggling it slightly. I caught a slight whiff of excited pussy.

"See anything you like daddy?'

"Yes baby, I do. Someting I would enjoy very much."

"Well, then, why not kiss something that you  love?"

Walking to the bed, I dropped my trunks, and bent my mouth down. I was ready to kiss my daughter's wet pussy. I was almost there whe she removed her finger, and stopped me. Painting my lips with her wet finger, Amanda said, " Taste me first, then eat me deeply."

Her wish was my command. The lips of my mouth flattened against the moist lips of her pussy. Opening my mouth, I let my tounge lick her pussy lips up and down. Amanda began to squirm, and grabbed my head. Opening her legs more, she pushed my mouth down hard, so I could begin to eat her deeper.

With a growl, my toungue slid inside. Quickly finding her hard clitty, I was rewarded with fresh gush of pussy juice. My daughter had a tasty wet pussy. I loved how she tasted!! As she guided my head, I grabbed her ass cheeks, and swirled my tongue around her swollen clitty. I wanted to push my face down harder. Amanda's pussy juice was coating my face!! I loved it!! She tasted much sweeter than those 30 something women. I could not get enough of her pussy, all I wanted to do was eat it!!

After a few minutes or writhing, and moaning, Amand stiffened. her hips bucked up, and my mouth was flooded with more fresh juice. My daughter was a bit of a squirter!! I held tight, working her clitty while she came. As her orgasm subsided, I kept slowly eating her. Her breathing was deep, in gulps, and her body was shiny from a light sheen of sweat. As she recovered, I raised up a bit to finger her gently. Looking at my sexy daughter, flushed from me eating her pussy, had me painfully hard. All I wanted to do was fuck my baby's pussy. Amanda must have wanted it too.

"Fuck me daddy, my pussy wants your cock," Amanda said breathlessly. How was I to resist my sexy baby?

Kissing my way up her body, I placed my cock at her sopping wet hole. Just before I began to ease in, I french kissed her. I wanted Amanda to taste herself, while I entered her. As I kissed her, our tongues wrestled. As Amanda grabbed my waist, I eased my cock into her luscious pussy.

Not knowing how much sex Amanda had experienced , I went in slow. But it felt soooo good!!! Her pussy was very tight. As we kissed, I slowly fucked her,. Long, slow strokes to get her pussy used to my cock. After a few minnutes of a glorious slow fuck, Amanda locked  her legs around me, and began to massage my cock with her pussy muscles. Obviously, she had fucked before, and was quite good at it. I let her massage my hardness, as we continued to kiss.

Amanda then broke our kiss, looked me in the eye, and said, "Daddy, I always wanted  your cock. Now show me what a good fuck you are, and fill me up with your daddy cum." With that, her legs unlocked from behind me, and she grabbed my ass.

"Fuck me hard and deep daddy, I wanna cum when you flood my puusy."

That did it. I proceeded to fuck baby as best I could. She started as a moaner, but I soon had her howling. I pumped her wet pussy hard, and fucked as hard as any man can. My baby was a fantastic fuck!! I soon knew this would not be the only time my cum would fill her pussy!!

With one last lunge, and a deep groan from Amanda. I overflowed her pussy. I had so much cum built up, there was no way her tight pussy could hold it all. The cum spilled out, and went down her cute  little ass. As I lay on top of her, Amanda reached between us, scooped up some cum, and placed it in her mouth. Then she guided my mouth to hers, and we french kissed some of our cum between us. I could not get enough, we just kept kissing, and sharing our cum. All the while. Amanda kept flexing her pussy over the hard cock that was still buried deep inside her.

That has now become our trademark. She shares my cum after she sucks me off, and I share her juice after I eat her. Amanda just loves to sit on my cock, sharing our mutual cum, while she massages my cock with her pussy. We just share the bed, naked, my cock inside her, and our combined cum being shared with long french kissing sessions. I know my cock enjoys every second inside that snug, wet, massaging pussy.

This has been a wonderful summer with Amanda. We have been enjoying the sex filled days so much, we almost forgot about father's day. But, as Amanda said with a laugh, "Every day is Father"s Day."

Published 
Written by danburydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments