Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Experimenting II

"I love experimenting new things, and I will prolly never stop!"

3
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
843 words 843 words
Continuation of my story “Experimenting”... note: this is also a true story

I had just tried anal masturbation and on my way out of my sisters room (from returning her vibrator =D) I grabbed a couple pairs of her panties. I grabbed two cotton pairs, one was pink and the other was yellow. I figured I may as well also grab a G-String, so I did! It was black, and I pictured my sister in it and immediately got a raging hard on, harder than when I was thinking of my hot brother while masturbating.

These incestuous thoughts were starting to bother me. But my sister was so hot, and so was my brother.

My sister was only a year and a half older than me. She always wore low cut shirts. I usually was able to see down them and she had nice 36 A cup breasts. I imagined perfect tiny, but perky nipples. Nice and pink, just as I knew her was vagina. I had never seen her tits completely naked. But I have seen her vagina, ironically enough.

It was a hot summer day. She wore really short shorts. But they weren't tight like most girls liked their shorts. No, my sister liked hers loose. And one day she had her legs spread open, and man was that a nice vagina. I didn't 'accidentally' stumble across it though, oh no, I knew that if I pay enough attention to her crotch then I would eventually see her nice pussy.

Her pussy was so wet and hairy, her pubic hair was like a sponge, soaking up her natural juice, all I wanted to do was get on my knees and eat.

But alas I digress...

I go back to my room with a raging hard on, even though I had already jacked it twice that night. But it was getting late and I really didn't want to jack off again, I was getting tired. I had to go to church in the morning, so I stuffed my new panties in my drawer, when I went to bed I thought of the great day I had, and of course when I was going to get to wear my new panties.

The next morning I was awoken by my sister telling me that we have to go to church in about an hour, she was already ready to go. And my god did she look fucking hot. She made my morning wood even harder, but that was good because this gave me more incentive to go take a shower and jack off.

Ji_Yu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ji_Yu

She was wearing a nice tight jean mini-skirt. And a sort of professional blouse that my Mom wore to work, but my sister wore it like a whore. You could see her nice pink bra with green lace trim from Victoria's Secret. It was a great way to get up.

So I get ready to take my shower, as I'm walking past my sister I notice her checking out my package. And that turns me on. Once I get into the shower I get down to business, I grab my cock with my left hand and start jerking it off, I like jerking off in the morning because I don't have to get my cock hard, it already is! Then since I (now) know I like it, I take my right and and stick my middle finger up my asshole, it felt so good. I just about cum instantly!

I get out of the shower and wrap up in a towel. I get to my room and I'm deciding what to wear, I decide to just wear some khakis and a polo. I go into my underwear drawer and grab for some briefs. When I look down I remember that I had stolen some of my sister's panties! I decided that I had to wear a pair to church. So I put on my yellow cotton panties. It felt so great wearing female underwear, the way it clutches your ass cheeks, and gives you a sort of wedgie... needless to say I couldn't wait to wear the G-String. I put the rest of my clothes on top of all that and we go to church. I sit in church with all my sinful incestuous thoughts, and I'm so horny. Since I wasn't very religious I really didn't care about what I was thinking, in fact... I went to the Men's room and jerked off.

I started wearing my new panties all the time. I wore them to school, under boxers of course. I was still a little embarrassed of my new found passion. But couldn't get enough of it. I even began a small panty fetish, and loved smelling my sisters juicy wet panties. The aroma was intoxicating, whenever I smell a nice dirty pair of her panties, I thought to myself, “who needs drugs when you have panties?”.

Well, that completes part two, hope you enjoyed, feel free to comment. Good or bad I love the feedback, and making new friends. =]
Published 
Written by samadams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments