Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Adventures III

"All three are having sex when dad walks in."

11
1 Comment 1
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I woke up at around 6:30am. I soon realized that I was naked and I put on some boxers. I walked out into the hallway and made my way to the kitchen. My Mom was cooking breakfast and it sure smelled great. I walked up to her and have her a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Where's Dad?" I asked.

"He got called into work at around six o' clock this morning. He won't be home until midnight or so." she replied. I looked toward the stove and to my great delight, she was cooking eggs and sausages. "Mom, thanks for letting me fuck you yesterday. It sure was great, sliding my cock in and out of your hungry pussy." I said. She smiled and kissed me on the lips again. I was going to the living room to watch some T.V. when I saw my sister standing in front of the T.V.

"Good Morning, Bobby!" she said. She was dressed as if she was attending a wedding. "Fuck, Bridget. You look sexy in that outfit!" I said. She bit her lip and slowly moved towards me. She was swaying her hips slowly as she approached me. "Bridget, why are you dressed like that?" I ask. "I am meeting my Diana's family for the first time, so I'd thought I'd dress appropriately." she replied.

Diana was a friend of Bridget's.

I decide to French kiss her when Mom calls me. "Bobby, breakfast is ready!" she yelled. "So is my pussy!" Bridget whispered. I flashed a grin at her and gave her a kiss. We entered the kitchen and we saw Mom setting the plates on the table. "Morning, Bridget. Would you like to eat breakfast?" my Mom asked. "No thanks. I'll eat over at Diana's.

Bridget left the house and it was now just the two of us. While we're eating breakfast, I just can't stop staring at Mom. She's wearing a T-Shirt, bra, jeans, socks, and underwear. We finish eating breakfast when my Mom puts my plate in the sink. I get up and follow her. I grap her by the sides and pulled her towards me. I was right behind her and I kissed and licked her neck. She moaned in great pleasure and turned around.

She took my hand and led me to the living room. When we entered the living room, she pushed me onto the sofa. I watched as she undressed herself. When her boobs were finally free, my boner told me that I needed to fuck her nice and fast. She helped me take off my boxers as I stroked my built cock. We were now fully naked and pre-cum was oozing out of my hard cock. We both layed down and I got each other into the Spoons position.

I slid my cock into her wet vagina and lifted her leg up. I started my strokes nice and slow. "Ahhh, oohh, fuck yes! Fuck me! Awwhhh! oohh!" she yelled in great pleasure. I slowly increased the speed of my thrusting. "Fuck m-m-meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"she yelled.

"You like that, don't you? I want to cum in your pussy you whore." I said.

"Go ahead, baby. Fill my womb with your seed." she said.

I increased my thrusting speed when I heard her scream.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! FUCK!! YES!! I'm cumming, baby!" she yelled.

"Cum for me, bitch." I said.

When she came, I felt the need to cum too. "Mom, I'm gonna cum deep inside your pussy! Let me cum in your womb!" I yelled. I pressed my cock harder into her pussy when I came. "Ahh! Fuck yes!" we both said in unison.

When I finished cumming, I took out my cock and threw into her mouth. "Suck it, slut." I said. While she was sucking it clean, I had an idea in my mind. "Mom, I want to eat your fucking pussy." I said.

"Alright. baby. Let's do it." she replied.

I got down on my knees while she sat up on the couch with her legs spread apart. I cupped her right breasts with my right arm and she moaned in pleasure.

"Shit! Keep doing that, Bobby!" she moaned.

While I cupped her right breasts, I lowered my head towards her pussy. I stuck out my tongue and started licking her pussy. She moaned and groaned.

"You're fucking good at this shit, Bobby!" she moaned.

"Thanks, Mom." I replied. 

After ten minutes have gone by, she announced that she was going to cum. "Fuck, Bobby! I'm gonna cum!" she yelled. I increased the speed of my tongue-fucking. "AAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh! Here it comes, Bobby! Taste your mother juices!" she yelled. My mother bucked her hips upward and then she came. I licked her juices and swallowed. 

"They taste great, Mom!" I said. I looked up at my mother and she gave me a seductive smile. I got myself up and kissed her, with our tongues battling each other. 

"Mom?" I ask.

"Yeah, baby?" she replied. 

I pushed Mom back onto the sofa, this time with her exposing her ass. 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I ask her. 

"It's my nice ass. Do whatever the fuck you want to do with it, baby." she said. I bit her ass and licked it. She moaned, groaned, and yelled. "Fuck! Kiss my ass, baby!" she said. I kept on playing with her ass when I spanked her ass as hard as I could. I then had an idea.

"Mom, wait here.

britney_taylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
britney_taylor

I have a surprise for your fucking ass." I said.

"Sure thing, sweety." she replied. I went to my bedroom and found the lube. I applied some onto my cock and walked back towards the living room. My Mom was waiting for me and she had this what-the-fuck-were-you-doing look.

"Sorry, Mom. It's all part of my surprise." I said.

"What the hell is my fucking surprise, Bobby?" she asked me.

"You will feel it soon, you fucking whore!" I said.

"Ah, I love it when you're like this!" she replied.

I then showed my Mom my big cock. She gave me that seductive smile and was about to chew my cock. "Let your mouth rest, Mom. Let my sperm travel deep into your ass." I said.

Mom nodded and I made her get on all fours on the living room floor. "I want to fuck you in the ass, Mom. Is that alright?" I ask her. She does nothing but nods. I took a deep breath and slid my cock into her ass.

Fuck, was this asshole tight!" I thought to myself. I steadied my thrust speed.

"Awww, uuuummmmmm!! aahh, oohhhh!" Mom exclaimed. This slut was enjoying every minute of being fucked! I then decide to greatly increase my thrust speed.

"AAHHHH! Fuck! Yes! this feels so fucking good! Let my ass receive your sperm, Bobby! Please!" Mom begged.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Mom! I'm cumming! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled. I came in my mother's ass and it sure did feel great. After I finished pumping my load, I gave her a kiss.

"Good job, you fucking slut." I said. "Thanks, handsome!" she replied.

I looked at the clock. The clock read 8:45am. "Mom, we have been fucking for almost 2 hours! Shit!" I yelled. When I got up, I saw an outline of someone standing right next to me. I turned around to see who it was. It was my sister.

----------------------------

"Enjoying yourselves there? Is there room for one more?" I ask.

"Bridget, are you that fucking retarted? There will always be room for one more." Bobby said.

I quickly undress myself and sit right next to Mom. I lean in and plant a kiss on her lips. She kisses me back, and our tongues are fighting in no time. My brother is stroking his cock while we're making out. I then push Mom as hard as I could towards the sofa.

"You fucking bitch!! I'm gonna eat your fucking pussy for what you did to us you motherfucker!" I yelled. Mom laughed. "I apologize honey for scaring the two of you's." Mom says. My mouth goes straight towards her pussy. I take one good look at the wet pussy and then stick my tongue out.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Eat me, you fucking ho." Mom said. I gave her an evil smile.

"It would be my pleasure, you cum-slut." I replied. I then decide to start biting her pussy.

"Mmmmm, oooohhh!! This feels so fucking great, sweetie pie!" Mom says.

I spit at her vagina and start to see her jerk upward.

"Cum for me, Mom." I said.

Mom came for me several minuted later. She came directly in my mouth. I licked and swallowed her juices.

"You taste so fucking good, Mom." I said.

"Thanks, baby." Mom replies.

------------------------------------

"Bridget, it looks like you can get a good fuck now." I say.

"By all means, my vagina is open to anyone who fucking wants it." she replies.
 
I get my sister onto the couch in a better and comfortable position. I take a deep breath and slide my cock deep into Bridget's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm. So fucking good, Bobby!" she says.

"Let me fuck you stupid, you fucking stupid slut!" I yell.

Mom is French kissing Bridget while I'm thrusting my cock in and out at a steady speed.

"Mmmm. M-M-M-Mom! Ahhhh! Fuck me, Bobby! M-M Mom! Let me taste your fucking cunt you bitch!" my sister yelled.

Mom sat on my sister's face and moaned. Her own daughter was eating her pussy.

"Shit, Bridget. Eat me, you whore!" Mom yells. As Mom's pussy was being eaten, I increased my thrust speed.

"AAAhhhhhhhhh!! Fuck! Yes! Fuck meeee harddddderrrrrrr!! Ahhh yes! I'm cumming, Bobby!" Bridget yells.

"I'm going to cum too, Bridget. Let's fucking cum together! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we both exclaimed. Her juices ran down all over my cock while I squirted an amazing 8 squirts of cum into her vagina.

"Shit! Fuck! That felt great, Bridget." I said.

"It felt great too, Bobby!" she said.

"Guys, look!" our mother says.

All three of us look at the front door . The knob turned and the door opened.

"Guys, I'm home! Guess what? I'm getting a raise and--" my father says.

My cock is still in my sister's vagina and our mother's pussy is still in my sister's mouth.

He freezes in his tracks at the sight of us.

Published 
Written by MichaelM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments