Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Affair 3

"It's a hot incestous tale with a few wild twists...."

3
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
FAMILY AFFAIR III

Don Abdul ©

It was Damian's first full day at college. The lectures had been long and tiresome, and he barely made it back to his room when he passed out on the bed still wearing his shoes. After sleeping like a log for a couple of hours, his consciousness was awakened by a strange yet familiar sensation, which seemed to have taken over his groin. He was feeling warm arousal, radiating from his dick, and rippling through his crotch to the rest of his body. The more he tried to grasp the origin of this wonderful sensation, the sweeter it became. 'Mmmm!' Damian thought in his subconscious mind;   'this must be one of those wet dreams. Well, I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.'  

Slowly at first, he felt his nipples harden under the ministration of a deft pair of teasing hands, then as the gentle teasing turned into an urgent pinching of his nipples, the combination of pain and pleasure made his eyes open ever so slowly, an emissary of his sleeping mind out to investigate the source of his pleasure.

Through eyes partially open, and still glazed over by sleep, he sighted a full head of long black hair, cascaded all over the crotch of his lying body. The head is bobbing up and down over his crotch. Suddenly his brain awakened fully as he realized that somehow this woman, whoever she was, had managed to enter his room whilst he slept and was now sucking his cock.   'But who the hell is she?'   his confused mind asked; yet the only answer he got was the sound of his own moans.  

He shook his right leg to get her attention. After the second try, she raised her head ever so slowly from his crotch, and shook her jet black locks away from her face. Her beautiful long hair settled over her elegant shoulders, framing her beautiful mature face in such a stunning way. Upon seeing her face clearly, his eyes bulged, almost popping out of their sockets.

'Oh my God!' his mind screamed, yet his dry throat failed to produce any sound. His shock was near paralytic and his surprise total as he stared at his Sociology Professor.  

The professor smiled with renewed mischief, and gave him a naughty wink, in acknowledgment of his shock. The warmth in her mischievous smile suddenly ignited a fuse within his soul, blasting open his Pandora box of deeply hidden fantasies about mature women. As she returned her mouth to his cock, she found that his erection was twice as hard as it was before. It must have dawned on her that it was time to avail herself of the raw youthful energy of his loins, before an accidental discharge of his youthful seeds would ruin her quest to satiate her lust.

His breathing came hard and fast, as he watched the professor disrobe fully, and he was so excited to observe that beneath her expensive but conservative dress, she was totally naked, no panties, no bra. Her hairless body was surprisingly firm and quite lean for someone her age. The sight of her puffed, clean-shaven camel toe set his whole body on fire. When she stepped out of her discarded garments and moved towards his heaven pointing throbbing cock, he couldn't help but notice her juices leaking from her pussy, down the inside of her thighs. All he could think of in the time it took her to reach and mount him was a countdown to the launch of his rocket-like dick on its voyage to explore the nebulous reaches of her womanhood.

Straddling him, she moved her sex closer, grabbing hold of his hardness and parting her engorged pussy lips with the shiny head of his turgid dick. She gently swayed her flared hips, such that her sopping wet cunt, engulfed his dick an inch at a time, until he was totally consumed by her hungry pussy.

SwwetCherryt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwwetCherryt

She held the moment for a while, and he closed his eyes, in an unmistakable surrender of control to her.

She started rocking gently at first, and then she soon gathered momentum, as she fucked his lying figure. Unable to be passive any longer, he began to meet her up and down motion with an upward thrust of his own. Soon their shared pleasure became evident in the music of their love cries.  

In the heat of passion, she reached out her hands to his chest and began to tease his nipples, and without re-opening his own eyes, he sought out her breasts and played with them, rolling her stiff nipples between his fingers. The whole atmosphere had a surreal feel to it, from the quality of their love cries, which sounded so real yet so otherworldly, to the smell of their sex, which was all-pervasive you could almost touch it. It all sounded and felt too perfect to be true, yet it couldn't be a dream (after all he had awakened from that one hadn't he?).  

Their thrusts were now desperate, their hunger seemingly insatiable, their speed unbelievable, and then suddenly, he felt her pussy begin to spasm, her walls closing on his shaft, and she began to buck wildly. This triggered an escalation of his own pleasure, as he thrust wildly in response to the provocation of her cunt. He felt her grab his shoulder, digging her nails deep into his flesh. The spasms of her pussy now uncontrollable, he opened his eyes to see her head thrown wildly back, as her back arched. She ground her pussy deeply onto his crotch, and gave out a loud guttural moan and an otherworldly scream as she ejaculated, bathing his thrusting dick in her syrupy juice.

The sights and sounds of her release were just too damned much for him to take, his cock jumped and thrust deeper into her tunnel of lust, nestling for a second at the mouth of her womb, then his own quake hit. With one final thrust that lifted his ass clear of the bed, he blew his hot creamy load deep inside her wet hot pussy. He kept on thrusting, causing their juices to co-mingle, making slurpy, squishy sounds and then as his thrusts ceased, and his cock began to shrink, their hot cocktail of love juices leaked out from her pussy, over his semi hard cock onto his crotch, still bearing the heat of their sated lust.

Damian, awakened, his senses at once alert. His brain instantly figured that he must have drifted off to sleep after ejaculation. He was suddenly aware of the weight of her still on top of him, his flaccid dick still in her pussy.   'Wow!' he thinks to himself;   'that professor is surely some great piece of work.'  

'Wait a second!'   his brain screamed at him. He turned his head sideways, and it all dawned on him. It had been a dream all along. He was still in his room at home. But, before his mind could process the situation any further, his lover stirred and shifted to rest on her elbow, her face visible as she looked into his confused face.

He was staring speechless into Aunt Phoebe's warm sexy blue eye. All warmed up by her radiant smile.

"Hey, sleepy boy"; she called at him in the softest voice.

The little tension that momentarily appeared in his face quickly disappeared as though it was never there as he broke into a smile of his own. It was an awkward situation but he was coming to terms with it already.

Before Damian could say anything, she leaned in and briefly kissed him on the mouth, then looked at the bedside clock; it was 6.30 p.m. She whispered into his ears in a mischievously sexy voice; "Now you need to go get showered. My surprise package for you would be arriving in an hour."  

To be continued . . .
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments