Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Easter Gathering, Chapter Two

"I was blessed with a weekend of sharing my home with Brandy, alone and very naughty."

8
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Near the town I live around there’s an annual event, a sort of fishing tournament that most of the locals attend. The event takes a year to plan out and prepare for and then in two days time it is over yet again. My daughter and her husband, along with the three girls attend every year, camp out and have a ball. It’s not my kind of thing so I usually avoid it like the plague. Working in retail I get enough loud boisterous folk all the time and enjoy my relaxing home in the woods just fine alone, well, for the most part I enjoy it.

This year with Easter being so early on the calendar the fishing tournament extraordinaire is taking place the following week end. I managed to make it through the week by survival instincts as the customers flooded the store to be ready for the big bash; normally over a thousand strong and for the most part drunk and disorderly, well the adults anyway. I got a call on Friday morning, the nighttime tournament scheduled to start that evening, it was my older daughter. Not that we don’t speak all the time, but she rarely called unless there was something she needed help with, and certainly not at 6:30 in the morning. She knew dear old dad could and would, if possible, take up the slack on most things. It is just one of those fatherly things we dads do for our kids.

As we spoke just as I was getting ready to walk out the door for work she asked if I was staying home over the weekend.

I said I hadn’t planned on going anywhere, which was absolute truth. My plan was to surf the net to chat with erotic chat friends and read or write on what I love most in life; erotic adventures of pleasure, but as I’ve already mentioned my family and friends at work know nothing of the more dimly lit side of my persona. She relayed the problem she was burdened with by saying “Daddy one of the girls isn’t feeling good and doesn’t think she can make it camped out down at the lake for two days.” That was a bombshell to be sure, my son in law was on the planning committee as was my daughter, and they pretty much had to be there. The plot thickened even more when she said “Ted and Shirley had to go out of town and won’t be back until Monday.” That was my son in law’s parents who live fairly close by; always be willing to have one of the girls stay with them, though I have wondered at times how close the eldest grand daughter is to Ted. They seem to get along almost too well at times, but then after my last weekend who would I be to judge.

Anyway, to make a long story short, one of my grand daughters wasn’t feeling good and needed a place to stay. Without asking any further I said it was cool and that they could drop her by the house on their way to the lake. They knew I’d be home just after five and that would only have her out in the woods alone for about an hour. My daughter agreed and we hung up. After I was on the road to work it dawned on me that I hadn’t asked which girl I would be stuck with for two nights and a day between. Ah well, no worries either way, I just hoped it wasn’t the really hard nosed eldest, she can be a real pain in the butt in large doses and I would have to change my plans completely on writing and such if it were her. My mind created a fantasy of it being Brandy and us fucking for hours on end, but it was only a day dream to make it through the last day of a hard week.

I picked up some groceries on my way home knowing the cabinets wouldn’t cover what any of the girl’s preferences were, and a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper to cover the weekend for drinks. I’d likely ask if she were up to Pizza Hut for the evening and cook on Saturday, but all plans can go astray as I would soon find out. I rolled up in my driveway and pulled to a stop. The house seemed as lonely as ever, though in truth I like it this way far better than before my estranged wife left for greener pastures. I wrestled with the bags of groceries and made my way to the front door of my small older home in the depths of the woods. Even the driveway is invisible from the road, so I have absolute privacy unless some one walks or drives the three tenths of a mile from the county road. I had originally intended to clear the property and have a small horse ranch, but money is hard in my part of the world and it never came to pass.

I opened the storm door and reached for the knob to unlock it just as the wooden door flew open before me. There in all smiles and flirtation stood Brandy, again in a short skirt and tank top almost like during our first shared encounter. I gave her a suspicious look and entered as she took a couple of the bags off of my hands. My dogs were having a fit letting me know we had company as we walked silently to the kitchen to put the bags down and then greeted my girl with our usual proper hug. “What’s up Brandy? You’re not feeling good enough to camp out at the tournament?” I asked innocently because it wasn’t like her to fake anything at all.

“Grandpa,” She uttered with a blush, “I didn’t feel real good this morning, and told momma about it. But, I think I just wanted some time away from the campground full of slobbering guys and horny girls wanting to get laid. It’s not much fun anymore down there since I’m older but don’t have a boy friend. Mom and dad would kill me anyway if they caught me even looking at a boy; as you already figured out last week.”

I stared at her for a moment that felt an eternity before I raised my arms to embrace her per our past normal. Her body contoured to mine reminding me of our adventure only a few days earlier, I couldn’t help but hold her a little tighter and sigh deeply at what could come to pass in the next two days. My lips brushed over her cheek and she turned to kiss my mouth as she had before, my mind faltered and my body gave in to her desires. Our mouths crushed together with passion for a couple of minutes as our breaths came more in gasps and pants even standing, swaying together in the kitchen of the all but empty house . . . alone.

At last I forced myself to withdraw saying, “We need to put the groceries away Brandy,” and inhaled slowly to recapture my breath from the soaring feeling that had stirred deep inside me. She smiled and turned to the counter where the bags had been set. She picked out items and handed them to me as I put them in their proper place. At last they were done except for the 12 pack of sodas which she picked up and moved over to the refrigerator to set them on the lower shelf where they always sat. As she leaned over, straight legged, her skirt rose up and again I was graced with the image of her snug fitted white panties. They seemed a bit on the moist side already so I stepped up behind her and slid my fingers down the crevasse of her shapely booty to feel for myself. She cooed softly as I touched her damp panties at the slit beneath them and wiggled her butt to allow her rounded cheeks to invite me to continue as she leaned over more than required to care over the task of putting away the sodas.

“Grandpa; you knew just what I wanted you to do. I like it when you touch me,” she said as she straightened up when my hand slid from her pussy.

“Well Brandy, you knew I couldn’t resist touching the way you offered your special place up for me to see.” I took a deep breath as we stood, each trying to decide what was to come next. Her eyes sparkled with query and I responded softly as my arms surrounded her waist, “We’ve go lots of time, let’s go slow and enjoy every minute we have.” She nodded silently and rose up to push her lips to mine again as her arms surrounded my shoulders and arched her hips to meet mine and the growing hard on lying along my thigh.

As we parted this time I asked, “So, What have you been doing while you waited for the old man to show up?”

“You’re not that old G-pa,” she giggled, “I was playing games on the computer in the bed room. You’ve got some pretty hot RP games on there. Do you play them a lot?”

I smiled and said, “There are a lot of things you don’t know about your old grandpa Brandy, and I think its best that it stay that way for now. I need a shower before we figure out what’s for dinner. So, relax, play a game or watch TV and then we’ll see what I have to meet your needs, or demands,” with a faint chuckle.

She lowered her head shyly and whispered “I know one thing you have I need and would like to demand.”

I chuckled and replied, “That need you won’t have to demand Brandy, just be patient, you’ll get more than you have ever dreamed,” and brushed a kiss over her cheek before turning to go to the bed room and gather some shorts to slip into after my shower. I moved into the master bath room, closed the door most of the way and stripped off my work clothes before turning on the water for a soothing shower, likely the first one in days I wouldn’t masturbate to modest climax with thoughts of Brandy dancing through my brain. My cock was already swollen and I wanted it to stay that way or harder still for whatever happened later that night. Such a wonderful ache filled me as I thought of her body and mine joined together in throes of passion. I knew I’d have to be careful, she was still a virgin and likely couldn’t take all ten inches of my thick girth at first, but time would tell that tale soon enough, though none too soon for my needs.

I showered and enjoyed the soothing warmth of the focused jet spray as I moved to allow the forced stream to excite my already hardened cock. Whenever the stream crossed the bulbous crown it sent a wave of shuddering heat through my entire body; I soon figured out not to do that, I had to calm down and go slow with my baby girl. I finished my shower, though my cock was still erect and standing at an upward angle as I slid the shower curtain open only to find Brandy standing there, towel in hand. Her eyes got as big as saucers when she saw the monster she had thought she wanted inside her only days and minutes before. A trace of uncertain fear crossed her eyes as her lips formed an oval bow of awed astonishment. She didn’t say a word as she lifted the towel to dry me off.

I stepped out of the tub and turned around so she could dry my back first, far less commanding than to ask a virginal teen aged girl to caress such a lengthy male endowment. I turned around and she lifted the towel to my shoulders; I thought it prudent to lighten the mood, and quell some of her fears, “As I said Brandy, you’ll get more than you ever dreamed.” My hands rose to her shoulders and I leaned to kiss her as I whispered, “It’s okay sweetie, we’ll take it real slow so you can get used to how it stretches and fills you up.” My body was tense beyond belief as my cock throbbed while her hands swept the shower’s water from it in long caressing strokes, I groaned at her touch even with the towel there to cover it and gazed to her awe filled deep brown eyes as she stared at the two inch plus thick pole her hands just barely fit around.

She had been bold to come to the bathroom to dry me and I didn’t want to lose the momentum of her desires simply for the fear of how it would feel as I stretched her pussy open with the invasive long thick shaft. I slipped on my shorts as she hung up the towel, the tent formed with the loose fitting fabric hid nothing, but at least she found some comic relief at the sight of the crown forcing the vast tent. She giggled and said “G-pa, now that’s scary,” with a giggle, “I don’t know that this is such a good idea after all, it’ll never fit. Can we just cuddle for a while first?”

I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Our lips met with much the same intense passion as in the kitchen for several minutes as she drew away from the fear and caressed my back with her hands and pressed her simply covered tits and hips as close as she could against my all but naked body. “Yeah sweetie, we can cuddle first, during and after; if we do this, I want to make love with you, not just some lame quickie sex. We don’t even have to have sex if you’re not 100% sure Brandy. That can be pretty intense with a full grown man, especially one endowed as your Grandpa is. How about if we just go slow and you can let me know if I’m going too fast or if it’s too much; any time you want me to stop just say the word and we will.” My lips pressed to hers again and then we parted as I shooed her through the door with the excuse that I had to go to the bathroom. I took a deep breath as the door swung closed, my balls ached to be drained, my cock so hard already that most of my blood flow was spent at filling and refilling the massive prong. I opened the medicine cabinet and retrieved several condoms I had in the event I ever brought a woman home. I knew full well that there was no way I was taking a chance of getting her pregnant and didn’t know if she was on the pill.

I cupped the square packets in my palm as I reentered the bed room and carried them to the bedside table, sliding them behind the broad based lamp out of view. I turned and saw that she was attempting to play one of the hentai XXX fuck games on the computer, wide eyed and slack jawed at the scenes it bore. I walked up behind her and leaned to whisper in her ear. “Left click on the dildo and guide it to her pussy Brandy, she’ll love it and even cum if you do it right.” She managed the move without a hitch and soon the image of the hentai hottie was gasping for air as her pussy erupted with creamy white fluids splashing over the invasive dildo.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

She managed a giggle as she turned and looked over her shoulder at me, I wore only the shorts she had seen me in and smiled.

“Did I do that right G-pa?” she asked confidently.

I slid my hands over her shoulders and cupped her pert sweet breasts with my extended fingers and whispered, “Yeah, you made the lady cum hard, just like you will.”

She leaned back and arched her chest to meet my grasp as I fondled her fleshy orbs and slid my thumbs over the taught firm nipples that had grown instantly harder with my touch. She groaned as her eyes drifted shut reveling in the tactile response of arousal. I kissed her cheek and stepped to the side of the chair, turning it to face me on the swivel base. My lips captured hers yet again and she opened her mouth to accept my tongue with her own. My hands now cupped the sides of her neck as I guided her mouth to match my moves; her voice came from deep within as she groaned softly against my parted lips. I nibbled on her lower lip and she moaned even louder as her body shook with what seemed immediate needs. I kissed my way to her neck and whispered to her, “I want to taste you again Brandy, I want to feel you come to climax in my mouth.”

Hungrily she parted her legs and arched her chest to make her body available without a word. I slid my hands under her arms and lifted her up into my embrace; her feet hung inches from the floor as I carried her to the bed’s edge with her arms draped tightly over my shoulders. Once there I lowered her to the bed and laid her to her back, her legs dangling perfectly as her rear nestled on the brink of slipping from the bed as I reached beneath her skirt to pull her panties from her hips. She moaned again as her groin was made bare to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments