Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Easter Gathering

"My grand daughter flirted with me and found her first orgasm."

7
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
I find myself at a loss for words to tell the tale of Easter 2010. For several years I have written words of erotic pleasures, my once provincial ways now etched deeply within those folds of life’s choices. It could not have happened as I once was, but now I have changed and so has my way of thinking things such as incest wrong. So, I am guessing the best way to tell the tale is to begin at the beginning and then tell of the happenings on a day fated for remembrance, Easter Day 2010.

I am older now, actually 60 years young in mind and body both. I remain fit with fervent use of my touring bicycle and a job that requires manual labor on a very regular basis. I have been blessed in my life with good health, a wife, two daughters whom I love with all my heart, yet have no yearning to know them more than a father should always love a child. From the older daughter I have been blessed with three grand daughters and from the younger a grand daughter and grand son as well. It has been a wonderful adulthood, though my thoughts, as I’ve said have changed since becoming a published author of erotica, smut to my estranged spouse, unknown to the others of my family for the most part with my tales told under a pseudonym never revealed to even those I labor with or call family.

Of my children’s children there is but one that has drawn the attentions of my spirit of desire, not the oldest of the older daughter, but the next in that line; her name Brandy, her age at the time of the family gathering ‘sweet sixteen’ though her next birthday will be in only a month. Not that a man who loves his granddaughter in the ways of passion can even consider the acts and thoughts ‘legal’ in any way or means. But for the present I question that not, I made a choice and will abide the result should we ever be caught, she also is a willing participant, in fact it was her actions that brought the event to happen.

Brandy has always been a loving outspoken young lady, and through the years before this happening gave her grandpa a big hug hello whenever we met somewhere, not one of desire, only paternal love, though that now has changed. Our hugs will no longer hold the same innocence they once did; now remembrances of that day will forever follow us both with the joys we each beheld.

When my daughter and family showed up at my former mother-in-law’s doorstep I was carrying a chair through the house to have enough seats at the ‘adult’s’ table for we grown ups, the ‘kids’ table already had four, one extra for the number that would attend that day with only three of the grand daughters coming to Easter Dinner this year. My daughter followed by her husband walked in and spoke their hellos casually as usual, the oldest of the three came in only a moment later and gave her grandpa a brief hug as was and perhaps always will be her way, to speak the truth, she’s rather arrogant and unfriendly most of the time thinking herself superior to all around her, but I love her just the same. I stood holding the chair in a doorway as the procession flowed by in the other direction and watched through a glass door as both of the other girls played momentarily with the cats that reside in the mother-in-law’s yard and carport. My path was blocked in the mean time and I was still holding the straight backed chair when the youngest girl tromped in and gave a quick wave hello to the grandpa she only cared for at Christmas and on birthdays; she too is a little brat just like her eldest sister, but she too I love with all my heart. Every family has these challenges, or so I’ve heard.

The door swung open again, my jaw dropped to see Brandy swagger in like she was atop of the world, she so loves to play with the cats when she comes to great grandma’s house. Her choice of clothing for the day a simple pull over tank top with a cover up blouse of soft supple cotton and a skirt that hung to mid thigh; conservative, but attractive with the swish of loose fabric and flat sandals. She saw me standing there and walked over, her way of hugging is way different than the others, and though never before had it seemed it; her grasp around my shoulders was more flirtatious than it had been in the past. I had found thoughts of her in ways of the flesh for several months, but her embrace quickly brought those thoughts to slam over my body’s response as my arms closed around her ribs and held her as she kissed my neck and then cheek. To someone looking on, which thankfully none were, it was as casual as always; yet her tongue danced over my skin sending a flash of images through me like a lightning bolt sizzling straight to my groin. Her hips pushed against my upper thigh and I gasped as silently as I could muster as she said “Hi Grandpa. That chair goes right there.” and gestured towards the empty spot at the table next to us.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and thoughts and said “Yeah, I knew that Brandy. How are you today Ms. Smarty Pants?”

She giggled as most almost 17 year olds tend to do on a regular basis and replied “I’m good, How about you G-pa?” She released her grasp as did I and moved a step back to allow me to set the chair in place.

Her eyes briefly fell to the slight swelling along my thigh before she turned to walk away as I replied “Great” and set the chair down as I turned to walk to the bath room for a much needed bit of privacy. I closed the door and gazed into the mirror as my heart thumped rapidly at the staggering thoughts that I had coursing through me, my cock swelled all but hard before I got a handle on the lust I had been carried away to for my grand child. Once under control I returned to the kitchen and carved the ham and set things in place for the family style counter service, no one the wiser of my heated thoughts that had come but not quite gone away. I had to be very careful; the family would not be considerate of a man lusting after his grand daughter, at least not my family.

Dinner went smoothly enough, though somehow we had one too many adults and I earned the honor of sitting at the kitchen table with the girls, which incidentally didn’t bother me in the least. We all tend to remove our shoes in Great Grandma’s house, she’s in her 80’s and pretty picky about such things, so it gave me an opportunity as Brandy sat beside me at the small round table to slip my foot over her ankle and up the back of her calf, an action I normally wouldn’t have done, but her gaze kept falling to me with such a sultry smile as we ate I couldn’t help myself. Thankfully no one noticed and I managed to convey the same interests she had already displayed with equal secrecy.

We finished our meals and everybody moved to more comfortable seating, the adults for the most part moved to the living room to talk, which I rarely partook in. My son in law adjourned to a bed room to catch up on sleep, also his norm after a large meal. I preferred the mindless hum of the TV over the idle gossip of small town women, so moved to one of the two arm chairs in the rear of the house where the matriarch holds court over the few shows she watches when no one else is around. The oldest and youngest grand daughters shared one chair, and as had been in the past Brandy shared mine, it was a routine that had held true for years, except this time it would be a bit different than the usual though I didn’t know it as I parted my legs for her to sit in the oversized chair between them.

Her butt slid back against my V snugly and she wiggled suggestively, hardly the thing to do with her sisters sitting only feet away, but she did so without attracting attentions other than mine. She leaned back, which also was not unusual, but somehow her body felt so natural against me as her shallow breaths swelled the lush B cup of her breasts and her head leaned over to rest against my neck. My eyes turned down over her shoulder and I could see the defined cleavage of her braless tits, she knew I had as her hand rested on the very thigh that held the flushed meat of my manhood restrained between it and the loose fitted jeans I was wearing that day. She didn’t touch my cock, but she knew she had me worked up as she smiled and turned her head to kiss my cheek in a friendly manner. My eyes fell farther down and saw her tanned thighs held firmly together exposed to only inches below the flower I had in my thoughts.

She stirred and got up saying “I’ll be right back G-pa” and left through the kitchen and to the other end of the house, I guessed to go potty or something. I sat cross legged to avoid one of the girls seeing the bulge laying down my pant leg and watched the mindless Hanna Montana antics on the TV with the other girls intent on its offering of humor. It took only three or four minutes before Brandy returned, she stood patiently waiting for me to prepare her lap and so I parted my thighs again, thankfully flaccid once again from her absence. As she turned to seat herself she straddled one leg instead, and so I resettled myself to accommodate her current preference without comment. She scooted back along my thigh as I got settled and I could feel the warmth of her groin as it too settled, over my yearning flesh to be precise. She leaned back against me again and squirmed to find her spot as her thighs closed over my leg and warmed me with the lush moist joining of her thighs. I kissed her neck as she got settled and she moved just enough to feel the bulge of my cock along her thigh and mine. I knew she was teasing the hell out of me and figured it was some perverse joke, but for the life of me it wasn’t a joking matter as I gasped with each slight move of her flower over my leg as I felt her breaths shallow and quick. My arms surrounded her just below her unrestrained breasts, their warmth a seduction it itself.

She sat up a few minutes later, her pussy pressed against my leg fully; it was all but hot even through the fabric of her panties and my jeans. She twisted around and said in a quiet but not hidden tone “I’m going out to see the kitties.” as her eyes made the invitation to join her.

“I’ll come to play with them too, in a minute or two.

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

Gotta go to the bath room first…” I replied as she stood up. I crossed my legs again to avoid the bulge being too visible for the other girls as Brandy’s eyes fell briefly to see why for her self. I looked down and saw the faint moist stripe of her groin on the faded denim fabric. I looked up to her eyes as we exchanged a mental note of something very special about to happen in our world. As she left to go outside I got up and managed to make my way to the bath room and quell the thick mass that graced my pant leg within a couple of minutes; I didn’t dare even touch it or I could have easily cum right then.

I made my way outside and found she had gone out to the barn to see a new litter of kittens she had been told of only a week before. I walked slowly out to join her knowing what could happen, scared out of my mind of being caught, nervous about how she would react if it really did. She was squatted down beside the old feed tub that sat beneath the overhang behind the barn, her hands holding a five week old solid black kitten with an expression of joy on her face that marked the moment perfectly. She turned on her toes and rose up, being in the frame of mind I was I barely saw the kitten she held, but managed to see the snug fit of her tightie-whities. I stepped closer and she held the kitten between us to show it to me, my eyes gazed straight in to hers rather than to the miniature cat; certainly not the kind of pussy I had come out here to pet.

“It’s so cute.” she purred as my hand stroked over the fine fur of the young feline as she held it close to her cleavage. My smile radiant with our closeness as she took note of the sparks held within my gaze. “I guess I should let its momma take care of it, shouldn’t I?” she cooed.

“Yeah, it’s still pretty young to be handling Brandy. Kind of like you.” and chuckled as my words turned to the subject at hand.

She turned and leaned over to put the kitten back in the tub, her perfectly curved rear poised before me sent a wave of heat through my blood stream and straight to my cock; I couldn’t help it, honest to God. I knew this was totally wrong and I wasn’t able to stop my thoughts as she rose again to standing and turned to face me. Her smile was just absolutely delicious as she looked at me and spoke. “Grandpa, you know I’ve been teasing you; Right?”

I lifted my hands to her shoulders and replied as sternly as I was able. “Yes Brandy, you have. You know how wrong what you’ve been doing is. If your sisters or mother ever found out you tried to get me…uhm…aroused, they’d kill us both. That doesn’t even count your dad. You know how mad he’d be, you know he’d kill me without hesitating.”

“I know G-pa; I know it’s wrong to even think of things like this. I’m just; uh, feeling like it’s time to let you know how I feel about you.” Her hands went to my waist as she stepped closer, her face turned up to meet my gaze as her lips quivered nervously with what she wanted to happen. I leaned my face down to meet hers, our lips touched ever so lightly as our first real kiss came to pass. My arms surrounded her shoulders as hers wrapped around my waist; our bodies fit well together with her only a few inches shorter than me. Our heads turned to find the best fit for our mouths to join and it was all good until she groaned and pushed her hips against me, her breasts so hard and firm the nipples felt like bullets against my rib cage. My heart pulsed faster by the moment sending waves to fill the meaty tool beneath my jeans leg.

I forced myself to retreat and pushed her to arm’s length. Through gasping breaths I said “We can’t do this Brandy. We just can’t take the chance even if it is what we both want.”

Her eyes welled up with glistening tears and turned up to the sky for a moment and then returned to mine. “I know it is what both of us want. At least let me touch you Grandpa; I can wait for a better time for the rest, but I want to feel your penis all hard just like it is right now. I’ve never touched one and yours is so nice and big, bigger than the girls at school say their boy friend’s are.”

“Brandy!” I exclaimed though my proclamation lacked the enthusiasm of rebuttal. “If I let you do that then I’ll want to do that with you too, you know I will.” I stepped closer again and embraced her, my hands on her waist as hers rose to my shoulders. She tipped her head back again seductively. She may be a virgin, but somehow she knew just how to make me want to forget about the wrongness of what we were doing. My mouth claimed hers again, this time even more impassioned than before as our lips parted and our tongues danced within the joined chambers of desire. I groaned into her mouth and she began to pant into mine.

“Touch me Grandpa.” she moaned into my mouth softly as her fingers curled into fists in the shoulders of my shirt.

My hands lifted from her waist drawing her tank top up as they moved slowly along her taught muscled abdomen and sides. Her outer shirt fell aside and I soon had her shirt up and over her tits. She arched her back as my hands cradled them gently and my thumbs rubbed circles over the hardened buttons of her nipples. She growled deeply and found my touch a pleasure she had never known. Her breaths panted as she became aroused and wanting even more; a more I dared not provide lest we get caught. My...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments