Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Get Together, part 2

"my neice had me once, now she wanted even more of me, and got it"

20
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My heart still raced from the “not-so-relaxing” bath I had just had.   My beautiful niece had not only cleaned me from head to toe, inside and out, but sucked me dry of semen before exiting to leave me to dress myself for dinner.   I don’t know if it was all because of the surprising   development of getting a blow job from her, or due to how nervous I was about walking in to the dining room afterwards, but I was really feeling pretty twisted up inside as I got ready.   I combed my hair, put on some deodorant and cologne and slipped into a clean pair of Khakis and sport shirt before sheepishly walking through the house to the dining room.   I got glared at by my older brother, I was a full minute late, which I knew never set well with his obsessive/compulsive nature.   I said “Sorry, took a bit longer than I thought” and sat in the empty chair beside Arisol.

 

Dinner went smoothly, or at least seemed to.   We chatted about family matters more in depth than during the initial visiting; it seemed that Ken, their son, had really left because of his mother and how she had “taken care” of him during his teen years.   I thought to myself, yeah, I’ll bet she did, and then some.   All the while this was being hinted at I could feel the gaze of Arisol’s eyes on me, seeming to want to say something, but not daring to. After the main course was finished Mako and Arisol cleared the table and brought back a desert, some sort of rice type cake, very sweet and sticky, but pleasant.   I thanked Mako for the wonderful meal, and bowed appropriately to show my humble pleasure, having lived in the orient for a few years myself, I knew what to do.   As   Mako and Arisol took the dishes from the table Wade and I retired to the porch, I needed a cigarette badly, and theirs is a definite “no-smoking” establishment, even the pot my big brother indulges in from time to time has to be lit up outside.   He reached into a small hidden box and brought forth a joint and offered me to share it with him, I declined and told him that I gave that up a couple of decades ago, but to enjoy, I’d settle for a cigarette.   As we stood there smoking we talked about my mother’s death a year before and my dad’s new girlfriend.   The old fart even found a chick (though not young) at 82, I laughed and said “tell him to pound it once for me too.”   This was of course a joke, since dad had endured colon cancer several years before and couldn’t get it up if he had to, but I thought to myself, bet he still finds a way; he always was a horny bastard.   Wade decided it was time for him to retreat to his bedroom as he saw the girls busying themselves at finishing the cleanup process.   I opted to stay outside for a few more minutes and smoke another cig, bidding him good night.   I lit up my second cigarette and stood there in the damp cool air of Seattle , thinking I needed to get a jacket, and the door opened.   Arisol had come out to join me, and reached into the small box to retrieve a joint for her own after dinner enjoyment.   I looked quizzically at her as she fired it up, she giggled and said “I don’t smoke often, but I’m kind of keyed up tonight Uncle George.”   I smiled back at her and nodded my unnecessary approval.   After about two tokes on the joint she said “Damn, it’s cold out here, lets go to the garage, that’s been converted to my bedroom, it’ll be warm there, and you can keep your cigarette, I do allow smoking.”   I grunted an approval and we walked around the end of the house to the garage.   As we did so I could hear Wade’s voice upstairs through the window, though I couldn’t tell what he was saying, kind of sounded like a muffled groaning more than anything else. Arisol giggled out loud as she walked into the garage, I followed her in.   As she turned towards me I asked “what was that laugh for, something I should know?”   She chuckled as she replied “Daddy’s getting some tonight, Mom is letting him eat her out good, and then she’ll fuck him into oblivion.”   Somehow I wasn’t surprised that Arisol knew about how her Daddy liked it, I was certain that she had born the brunt of his advances for quite some time, knowing what I had heard her say in the bath.   She said “make yourself comfortable, I’m going to change” and walked to the small bathroom in the corner of the remodeled garage.   I found an armchair and sat to finish my cigarette and then put it out in the ashtray on the side table.   Arisol bounded back into the room, seeming very frisky, probably a bit stoned from the joint she had finished in the bathroom.   She was wearing a really sexy nightie made of very sheer fabric and I could again see pretty much all of her wonderful body as she crossed the room towards me.   As she came closer I said “Arisol, we’ve gone to far already, I hope you don’t want to do anything we shouldn’t.”   Her expression changed to one of disappointment and pooched her lips out like she was pouting, though I knew it was an act.   She came over to me and sat down across my lap, wrapped her arm around my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes as she said “we don’t have to do anything, I just, well, I want, ummm, I love how your cock tasted and I’d love to have it again, if it’s OK.”    I looked at her sternly and said “you know that is incest, I am your father’s brother, we are related by blood, and where I come from that’s just not done.”   I thought to myself at how ludicrous that sounded, it was done all the time where I live, it just wasn’t talked about.   I laid my hand on her thigh and turned my face to hers, our lips met in a tentatively passionate kiss, and as we felt each other’s hearts begin to race our tongues found their way into each other’s mouths.   Her hands began to explore my upper body as we kissed heatedly, and my hands wandered to parts of her youthful body I knew they shouldn’t, but I was trapped in the throws of lust.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

  I pushed the straps of her gown from her shoulders and took one of her hardened nipples into my lips while rubbing circles around her tensed areola with my fingertips.   She moaned her approval and parted her legs to feel for my man tool, but it was on the wrong side of my pant legs for her to reach.   She didn’t care though; as she parted her legs I slid my hand to her moist pussy and began to rub circles around the tender youthful petals of her labia.   Her voice cracked as my touch found her swollen clit and I squeezed at it with my thumb and index finger, giving forth a squeal of pleasure.   I used my middle finger to part her labia and began running it from top to bottom of her sweet outer depths, fingering the opening of her canal with each pass.   Her body shook for a few moments, and then she leapt off of my lap, grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet.   She quickly pulled my shirt up and off over my head, pulling it from me and tossing it onto the floor.   I reached for her to remove her gown, but she was faster than I, and was unzipping my khaki’s and pushing them to the floor before I could even blink.   I don’t wear underwear, so my hardening erection sprang forth as she knelt down to let me step from my trousers.   To my surprise she didn’t grab it, but instead stood up and wriggled out of her gown.   I’ve got to tell you, my heart was pounding by now, my throbbing cock bounced up and down like a spastic as we stood face to face naked, all thoughts of how wrong incest was, gone from my thinking process, I wanted to fuck this girl, it didn’t matter who she was.   She took my hands in hers and walked backwards to the bed, leading me to the sins we would enjoy together.     As she felt the side of the bed on her legs, she sat down on the edge and pulled me closer and downward, to kneel between her smooth toned thighs.   I did so willingly, wanting to taste the nectar that would flow from her hot wet pussy.   She pulled my head down to her sex, ad I began to gently lick all of her intimate zones.   I found tender spots on the inner part of her thighs and teased them, found the edges of her petals to be very sensitive to my advances and taunted them, found her swollen engorged clit yearning to be sucked on and did so with fervor and could feel the spasms of pleasure build as she spurted out the first small flow of joy from her now wet canal.   I leaned down and licked her clean of it, bringing moans of satisfaction from her mouth as she leaned back onto the bed to enjoy all I could do for her.   I taunted her for about 20 minutes, bringing several more spurts of her sweet nectar, which I greedily licked and sucked from her, her hands now grasping the covers on the bed tightly, her body wracked with satisfaction and need.   I had been fondling her breasts for the last few minutes, and moved one hand to her sex, and as I sucked her clit into my mouth abruptly I inserted two fingers into her wet canal.   She shuddered and cooed to me “harder, ohhh please, harder, deep…per.”   I pulled my digits from her canal and then reinserted them, this time with four fingers, and stroked in and out of her tight sopping hole.   She cried out “ohhhhh yessss, fuck me hard….pleee…se”   I pulled my hand from her pussy, let loose the sucking hold I had on her swollen clit, and stood up.   I reached past her and grabbed a pillow from the bed and put it at the edge nearest me, flipping her over onto her tummy on top of it.   Her wonderful cheeks perched atop the pillow I pushed her legs apart some, getting the idea, she parted them completely, her fine young pussy opened up for my advances.   I lowered myself enough to guide my cock head between the sopping wet petals of her labia, pushing it across her swollen clit and pulling it back to the opening of her flooded tunnel of joy several times to ensure she was emotionally ready for my invasion.   Her groans of agony and ecstasy told me she was and I shoved about half of my ten inch tool into her with the first thrust. I began a rhythmic stroke out and into her canal, the head of my massive cock rubbing her g-spot constantly as I had hoped it would brought her to an immediate orgasm as her juices squirted out of her covering my thighs and running down to my ankles and the floor below.   She reached behind her and groped to grasp my hip, she wanted more of me in her, and stammered “give it to me, I want it ALL, I can take it….gi..iv….it …to….me” On the next stroke I slammed into her, the bulbous head of my cock splitting her cervix open like a tornado had passed through it, ending up deep in her womb, and stopped there to let her feel the depth and girth of her uncle’s organ.   Her body went into convulsions of amplified sexual gratification; she screamed out my name and panted wildly as she took in my offering.   I stood perfectly still and let her enjoy it as long as she wanted to, and then she started pushing back and forth for me to continue.   I used slow steady strokes at first, knowing that my girth could tear her open and really hurt her young tender body, but as she accustomed herself to it, my strokes became harder and harder until I was pounding into her like a pile driver, my balls slapping against her mound and clit with each time I buried myself into her, her voice quivered as she panted for breath and came over and over, each time flooding the canal with her wetness, each time covering my thighs, legs and feet with the sweet sticky juice.   I could hold out no longer and abruptly pulled my cock from her, exploding my own cum in spurts, the first landed in her hair on the back of her head, the second on her right shoulder, and as I diminished some, the rest pooled in the small of her back under the throbbing purple head of my cock.   She collapsed where she had lain on the bed; I fell to her side and lay on my back.   We both fell asleep as we basked in the glorious sex.   To Be Continued…   I encourage all raders to leave a vote, or prefeably a comment.  Tha is how I will know that my stories of pleasure are being done the best for YOU, the readers of my real, and imagined tales.  Thank You
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments