Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Get Together, part 4

"the next morning after the family sex."

11
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

As I awoke in the chill of a Seattle morning I found myself still completely nude, but thankfully some one had pulled a comforter around me as I slept.   I opened me eyes and found that I was alone in the queen size bed and figured that Wade and Mako had retreated to the house sometime during the early morning hours after our “get together” a few hours earlier.   I looked at my watch and figured that I had better get around soon, my appointment with the art dealer was at 11AM and it was already almost 9.

 

I lay there stretching the kinks out of my overly fatigued body reflecting on the night before, I thought it so morally repugnant and yet I was so very turned on by the fantastic sex the four of us had shared, especially with Arisol.   I decided that it would be best if I avoided them for the day, and perhaps the rest of the trip.   Another such adventure into the darkness of incest was not what I wanted to remember of my brother and his family. And how could I ever hide such adventures from my loving wife, and yet I must, she would never understand.   I wondered what had happened to Arisol, she had told me that she was out of classes, and would not be working, her parents saw to her every financial need.   Well, perhaps she had errands, or was in the house, I’d find out later, I thought.   It would be nice, however, to have a guide to help me find the Gallery that my appointment was at.   I looked around and found Arisol’s pack of cigarettes and took one out and lit it, inhaling deeply the first taste of death for the day, I knew that eventually these things would kill me, but was hooked, and really didn’t want to quit, even after so many decades of smoking them.   After all, I had quit doing drugs 24 years earlier and quit drinking as well, a person needs at least one vice, I justified to myself as I drew another long drag on the butt.   I heard a sound of water running in the bathroom, the shower had been turned on, and listened as the curtain closed on the tub.   Damn, I needed to pee, my bladder was definitely overfulled, and the sound of the running water was not helping in the least.   I thought wildly, I have two choices, find my clothes and get dressed, and go into the house to the guest bath, or invade Arisol’s privacy and use the one closer at hand.   I opted for the closer and rose from the bed, the crust of last nights semen, spittle, and Arisol’s sweet nectar dried on my face and body as it crackled with the movement.   I chuckled silently and thought I better take a shower or bath this morning as well, I think I really need one.   I walked quietly to the partially opened door, and thought that I could just sneak in, do what I needed and she’d never be the wiser.   I pushed the door open slowly to avoid any noise, and walked to the toilet, right next to the tub/shower enclosure where she stood washing the remains of our night of pleasure from her own luscious body.   As I sat and aimed at the porcelain portion of the stool to be quieter I could see a perfect silhouette of her beauty on the beige vinyl shower curtain.   I sat and took care of my needs and then watched her form as she turned back and forth in the shower.   I could not help but be aroused by the sheer beauty of her body as I watched her intently, so few inches from my seat.   The window in the exterior wall where the shower had been built was in just the right spot to allow a crisp clear silhouette.   If my camera had not been all the way in the house, I would have gotten it; the picture would have been perfect, as was this young beauty.   Voyeuristically I watched her as she moved to and fro in the shower.   I watched her pert breasts and slender waist, and her nipples were perfect in every way, so taught and firm, almost as if already aroused in some way.   I watched as she stood facing away from the shower head and leaned back to wet her hair before washing, the image of her flat abdomen and fine smooth mound, the curve of her firm buttocks and the thin muscular legs were forcing me to think things I dared not.   My cock had a mind of its own, and began to swell as I was transfixed by her image, obsessed by her beauty and yes, raw sexuality.   I dared not move, dared not make a sound lest I be discovered watching her as the lecherous uncle I had become, but I sat and watched.   As she turned to rinse the shampoo from her hair she turned her profile to perfection, her arms above her shoulders enhanced her pert breasts and nipples in every detail, her flat abs and the curve of her back above her sweetly rounded ass, the rise of her mound from the lower pats of her abdomen only to slip downward to the depths of her loins enticed me and my cock swelled to almost it’s full potential even though I continuously chastised myself for the thoughts.   She turned and leaned to shut off the water, I was caught for sure, but rather than run like the voyeuristic dog I was at that moment, I reached across and took the single towel from the bar across from me and laid it on my lap, my hard cock stuffed below my closed thighs, sitting quietly until she opened the curtain.   Arisol pushed the curtain open from the far end of the tub, and as she did she realized that she was not alone.   Her expression was one between curiosity and anger at my being there while she had her private time, or so it seemed.   I smiled and said “I heard the shower and thought I could towel you dry as favor for all of the things you have done for me” as I bowed my head respectfully.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

  She put her hand on my forehead and raised my face to look at hers; her expression was now one of humble thanks, a smile that went on forever, as she said “thank you uncle, I would like that,” and stepped from the tub.   I bade her to turn around so I could start with her hair, still dripping onto the plush mat, and as she did so I stood up behind her, my erection swaying proudly between us without her knowing it.   I draped the towel over both hands loosely and pulled it from front to back across her locks of black hair ending at the fullness of her mane rubbing the towel gently between my hands.   I turned the towel to have the dry side of it in my grip as I went on to dry her neck and shoulders and then down both arms simultaneously.   As I reached her hands I asked her to raise her arms, and she did, allowing me to gently wipe the droplets of water from her inner arms.   As I reached the blades of her shoulders I rubbed the moisture from her back and then cupped her buttocks in my hands, being sure to part her cheeks gently to dry the wet crevasse of her arse.   I knelt onto one knee as I continued down her slender legs, first on the outer parts, and then back up on the inner.   I heard her moan as the towel reached her loins, but she made no move, and I was trying to be kind, not seductive, though my erection would have told otherwise as it throbbed in a bouncing motion before me.   I stood up and asked her to turn around so I could dry the frontal regions, and held the towel at waist level so she would not see my massive cock and get the wrong ( or was it wrong?) idea.   She leaned her head back and closed her eyes for me to dry her face in a gently caressing motion and then down her throat and to her pert breasts.   She moaned again as the now damp towel surrounded her tits and nipples, her eyes remained closed as I continued.   Her abdomen was dried with little more than a few twitches of the firm youthful muscles and another pleasured groan.   I again knelt onto one knee and drew the towel across her wonderful smooth mound and then down her thighs and shins to her feet.   I prodded her to part her legs and as she did I slid the towel upward to her sweet honey pot I now knew so intimately and ever so gently wiped it dry, she grunted out a loud gasp as she felt the touch and squirted a small amount of her nectar into the towel.   She opened her eyes and looked into mine as I still knelt before her, still panting from her minor orgasm.   Her smile was radiant with anticipation as she saw my ten inch cock erect and ready for action.   She pushed me to the floor on my back. “We Can’t!” I exclaimed.   She misunderstood my meaning apparently and said “It will only take a minute or two, I’m already really wet, I’ll cum fast and we can go to your appointment,” as she stepped to straddle my body and lowered herself to her knees and parted her labia with her fingers allowing it to drip her sweetness onto my cock.   I reached to take hold of her hips and push her away but she had surrounded the head with her vagina as my hands found their mark.   My thoughts were a mixture of pleasure and condemnation as she thrust her canal down the length of my shaft and began to ride me hard and deep in her warmth.   The wetness and textures of her sweet wet canal we overpowering, I succumbed to the passions once again.   I resisted the urge to cum in her instantly, but knew that it would happen soon as my heart raced and my breathing came in shallow pants for air.   She felt the urgency of my state and plunged harder for a few more strokes and pleaded “will you cum in me this time?”   I moaned “Ye..eh..eh..es.”   she impaled herself on my twitching shaft and said only “now” as her sweet nectar flooded the canal again.   As it ebbed I filled her with spurt after spurt of my jism, deep in her womb.     She sat there motionless for a few moments and then raised herself off of me, turning to the shower and started the flow of warm water. I watched as the combined juices of our pleasure ran from her pussy when she bent over to do so, and then sat up and stood to join her in the shower.   She rinsed the sticky mess from herself splashing water into her sex several times and stepped from the shower to allow me to wash myself clean of not only her juices, but those from the night before.   As I stepped from the shower she stood before me with a fluffy dry towel.   I said “no need to dry me, go get ready, I’ll do this” and took it from her hand.   She actually seemed disappointed, but abided my command and left me there alone.   I went into the bedroom and found my clothes neatly folded on the arm chair, dressed in them, and went to the house, hopefully to find a cup of coffee.   Indeed there was a fresh pot on the kitchen counter, I poured a cup and went to the living room to sit and think about the dilemma that filled my thoughts. I was sure that what I had done was wrong, almost equally as certain that I would be damned to hell for my actions, even if no one back home ever found out, God would know.   All of it was so depressing, and yet I had so much enjoyed having such an intimate relation with my brother’s wife and her beautiful daughter, I was just confused.   I turned my thoughts to the meeting set at the art gallery I wanted to sell my sculptures and drawings through, and started getting anxious to leave.   To Be Continued…   As always, I encourage the readers to comment, or at least vote for my stories.   That is how I’ll know to write what the readers enjoy, and hopefully improve my skills.   Thank You
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments