Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Love Part 3

"Part 3 of a family story of fucking."

23
2 Comments 2
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Part 3

Penny sat on the couch while Mark put on his favourite porn video. He laid on the couch, and Penny brought his head to her one nipple. Mark began to suckle from the teat of his daughter. Penny loved the sensations rolling from her puffy nipple upward. She reached out and lazily stroked Mark’s cock. Mark loved the feel of the nipple in his mouth and her hand stroking him. She was stoking the fire in his groin.

Linda and the two men came in from outside, Linda’s pussy looking thoroughly used and wet. Both John and Greg were at half mast and were watching the scene in front of them. John, loving tits, didn’t hesitate to go over and join his brother-in-law in the suckling. Greg, knelt between Penny’s knees to find her cum-soaked pussy still leaking from the recent father-daughter coupling. Greg began lapping at the cum and mouth fucking her sweet pussy.

Linda watched, excited. She went and sat in a nearby chair, legs slung over the arms of the chair. She fondled her breasts and watched her daughter take on all the male attention. She casually swirled a finger in her dripping pussy.

Penny watched her mother from where she sat on the couch. Her father and John suckled and her hands had found their way to their cocks. She stroked the both of them while Greg worked his tongue in and out of her pussy. She honestly didn’t know if she could take the amazing sensations.

Mark released the nipple he had been decadently suckling on. He sat up, turned to face the scene. His Penny was panting from having her nipples sucked and her pussy cream lapped. Mark watched her fist John’s cock. He couldn’t have dreamed of anything sexier than this. He noticed his wife in the chair watching. He winked at her and stood.

Mark walked over to where John was laying on the couch. He stood beside Greg and leaned over the straining cock of his brother-in-law while Penny held it. Mark put his mouth to the straining pole and began giving him a blow job. Penny looked on, stunned. She had no idea her father was bisexual. He liked to suck cock! She was very aroused and surprised. Greg pulled his mouth from her pussy and stood to join the men. Penny took her hand from John’s cock and saw her mom motion for her to come over. She went and joined her mother in the chair while the three men began to fuck.

John slid down to the floor on all fours so that Mark could have a better angle to penetrate from. Mark began to tongue the bumhole to loosen it up. He occasionally slid a finger or two in and Penny could hear each time he did because John would grunt. Greg in the meantime was sucking on Mark’s cock from behind him while sliding lubed fingers in and out of Mark’s tight hole. Penny watched her father and two uncles suck and caress each other as though they had done this many times. Mark helped John flip over onto his back.

“I want to see your face when I fuck you,” he said. John spread his legs and lifted his bum in the air to give Mark the best shot at penetration. Mark lined up his cock with the clenched hole and slid in. It was an elegant, fluid push into John’s ass. Mark leaned over and nipped at the tight nipple buds. John grabbed Mark’s jaw up and roughly kissed him. Mark fisted the giant cock poking at his stomach and prepared for his own ass to be penetrated.

Greg had continued to loosen up the anus he was preparing to enter. He knew that Mark liked it rough. While Mark was bent over John, his brother, Greg lined up his rod to the anal opening and shoved in. Mark gasped underneath with the force and shock of being entered. Mark sat up straighter and began to rock his cock in and out of the man impaled on his dick, while his own ass was filled with his brother-in-law’s meat.

Penny watch the three men fuck and suck on the living room floor. Linda’s hand slid between her daughter’s thighs and began stroking her nubbin while she watch her father and two uncles fuck each other. She was extremely turned on by the sight. She watched her father ride and be ridden, and he moaned and gasped in lust.

Mark knew his daughter was turned on by the sight of him fucking Greg and John. He was bisexual but of course, his daughter would never have known. There was something about having another man’s hot, hard cock penetrating him that made him horny. He could feel his balls tighten and was just a few thrusts from shooting his load into John’s bum. He was stroking John’s shaft and knew he was close as well. Suddenly his climax caught him and bucked his hips violently, shoving his spurting cock into John’s ass as hard as he could. John shot his load all over Mark’s chest and the two of them collapsed. Mark’s dick was still embedded in John’s anus while he laid on top of his brother-in-law while Greg continued to pound his own ass.

Mark panted while he waited for Greg to get off. John and him caressed each other and Mark stole glances at his daughter and wife. Penny was on the verge of cumming again from the hot menage a trois in front of her. The thought of her father taking a cock up his ass had her so hot and bothered. Linda knew how close her daughter was, and had slid out from behind Penny and was now knelt between her daughter’s legs. The smell of Penny’s hot pussy had Linda horny too. She began sucking, nibbling and teasing her daughter’s pussy in earnest. Penny humped her mother’s erotic mouth while she watched Greg finally shoot his load into her Dad’s ass. At nearly the same time as Greg lost his control, so did she. Greg grunted and moaned, and Penny shrieked her orgasm and rode her mother’s loving mouth until the shaking has subsided and she sank back into the chair.

Penny opened her eyes to find her Dad leaning over her, cum still clinging to his chest and his cock still covered in his cum juice from John’s ass.

Jessie_J
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessie_J

Mark leaned down, picked Penny up and held her tight to his sticky, cum soaked body. He carried her out to the backyard and Greg and Mark built a nest of blankets, towels and pillows.

Linda knelt in the middle of the nest, Mark knelt in front of his wife and laid Penny between them. John and Greg also knelt around the young, horny girl. The men’s cocks were hard again. The feeling in the air though was one of lust and tenderness. Mark looked at his wife and they kissed over top of their nude, sexy daughter. Greg leaned in to lick the sticky cum of his brother off Mark’s chest. John reached between Linda’s damp thighs to finger her pussy. Penny looked up at the activity going on above her and was stunned that in one afternoon, her whole world had changed. Here she was naked after daring to ask to fuck her parents, and her uncles were here too. She beamed in amazement and pleasure.

Mark and Linda broke the kiss. Linda whispered “I was to see you fuck her bum.” Mark nodded and grinned. “It’s so tight and delicious. Maybe John or Greg will want to plow her pussy at the same time.” Linda shuddered from the thought and John’s hand stroking her pussy. Linda slid down so she could suckle her daughter’s nipple. John moved and put his lips to his sister’s pussy and began to lick her frothing cunt. Mark slid between his daughter’s pussy, lapping at her creamy cum from her last orgasm. He lazily licked at her, wanting to excite her, but wanting to go slow. Greg, not wanting to be left out of the action, gently rolled Penny slightly to one side so that he could use his tongue and fingers to tease her bum hole before Mark’s penetration. Penny sighed in ecstasy. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her. She motioned for John to put his cock closer so she could suck on it.

After several minutes of licking and sucking, Mark could take no more. He dragged his mouth from Penny’s dripping pussy and tapped Greg on the shoulder. Greg rolled away from Penny’s bum. Penny felt herself being pulled up and she let John’s thick cock slide from her mouth. Linda watched as Greg laid on the blankets, his steel pole jutting into the air. Mark helped his only daughter sink down onto the cock. Greg tweaked the girl’s nipples in anticipation of fucking her. Mark bent her over Greg’s chest and spit a wad of saliva onto her tight hole. He knew just how tight she was and that needed as much lube as possible. Mark gently, and slowly eased his fucking tool into her ass. Penny gasped in delight at being filled again by her father’s meaty cock. She wished he never took it out of her. Soon she was impaled from both sides.

Linda and John, not wanting to be left out, came over to the trio. Linda settled her buttery pussy over her brother Greg’s mouth, facing Penny. Instinctively, Greg began to swirl his tongue in her mound. John stood between the two women’s mouths and put the tip of his cock to Linda’s lips. Penny, now having both men buried to their hilts in her, braced herself with one hand on Greg’s chest, and used her middle finger of her free hand to finger-fuck her uncle. Mark, seeing how excited and comfortable his daughter was, began rocking his dick in and out of Penny’s ass.

Greg and Mark found a rhythm that let them both fuck Penny for all they were worth. They were easy on the young girl’s body, but they quickly found that she could take what they were giving her. Penny was moaning “Daddy” and “Greg” often. Mark was so turned on by the feel and sight of another man fucking his baby-girl.

Penny’s breathing hitched and she was starting to cum. The tightness in her pussy started and the tingling sensations rolled outwards. “I’m cumming, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!” she moaned. Linda was also beginning to cum, her brother’s tongue-fucking driving her mad. John, needing to cum, but knowing how much Linda had wanted to see her daughter anal fucked, went around to Mark’s ass. He quickly lubed up his brother-in-law’s ass and roughly sheathed his cock. John found the right rhythm easily and bum-fucked Mark. Mark moaned with the sensations of having his ass filled with rough cock. Penny let go, and her orgasm took her over. Mark felt Penny’s anal walls spasm around his engorged dick. That sensation coupled with the pounding of John’s dick in his ass made Mark lose control. His cock erupted, spewing thick reams of cum inside his hot young daughter. Greg was also unable to keep his orgasm from hitting, and pounded Penny’s sweet pussy until his own dick was exploding with cum.

The family orgy ended in reams of white, sticky cum and deep sighs of exhaustion and contentment. Penny had rolled off her Uncle Greg and on to the blanket, her pussy and anus leaking fragrant male cum-juice, coupled with her young, sweet pussy-cream. She panted and thought about the day’s events. Someone, she thought probably her mother, was lapping up the dribbling cum. She felt her Daddy pull her into his arms and he whispered “You are the best daughter a man could ask for. Hot, horny, tender and sweet.” Penny smiled and kissed him. She slid her tongue into his mouth and kissed him as no father and daughter should kiss, while her mother lapped up the cum-juice. Greg laid beside Penny, spooning her. His cock only at half mast, tucked into the cleft of her bum. John spooned Mark, his dick tucked nicely between the two. Linda looked over her family, proud of her lovers. She snuggled in with them as they drifted off for a late afternoon nap.

Published 
Written by Veronica_Nightfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments