Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Love Part 4

18
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Penny woke up, chilled. Everyone was still snuggled into the big puppy pile. Penny laid in her father’s arms for a few minutes, feeling the stickiness of dried cum on her body. She slowly disengaged from the group, taking care not to wake anyone. She went into the house to shower and clean up for the second time that day.

Just a few hours ago she had been virgin, now she had not only had her vaginal cherry taken but her anal cherry had been popped too. By her father and uncles, no less. Penny didn’t think it was possible to still be horny, but as she drew a bath again, her pussy started to cream. Penny sank into the warm water, her bum hole feeling a burning sensation from being stretched so wide. She laid there for a moment.

“Can mommy help you?” Linda asked.

She watched her daughter laying in the warm water, and felt her own juices begin to flow. Linda had hoped that her sexy daughter would join in the family fucking, but she hadn’t wanted to push. Now that Penny was enthusiastically fucking, it was better than she had imagined. Linda climbed into the tub with Penny and and brought her daughter’s mouth to her breast.

Penny suckled at her mother’s teat, her hand sliding between Linda’s thighs to find her swollen clit. Linda gasped when it was found and Penny proceeded to finger the engorged button. Penny maneuvered her mother up onto the edge of the tub and she put her mouth to the puffy cunt lips. Penny licked and sucked at her mother’s pussy until Linda’s hips were bucking from the sensations.

Linda threw back her head, ground her pussy into Penny’s sucking mouth and let go. Her orgasm had her moaning and gasping for air, while Penny relentlessly sank her tongue into the slit. Now and then she would reach up and pinch a nipple, just to up the eroticism of the mouth fuck.

When Linda’s orgasm finally ended, she sank back into the warm water and laid against the tub. She once again, pulled her daughter to her breast. Penny willingly suckled again. Linda whispered “Sweetie, you are the best woman fuck I’ve ever had. I’m so glad you decided to fuck Daddy and I. Would you like to come with us to an orgy tomorrow night? We want to show you off to all our friends.”

Penny sat up a little. “An orgy? But I’m your daughter, won’t people think that’s weird or bad? Are you sure?”

Linda chuckled. “Oh honey, most of the people there are families. Husband and wives, sons and daughters... all kinds of people. And, one of the best parts? All the men are bi that come. It’s a very special and different kind of group. Your Daddy loves it, he gets to fuck all kinds of bums.”

“Wow! Is this where you go when you say you’re going to that monthly dinner party?” Penny asked in wonderment. Linda beamed.

“Yup! We go once a month. Usually takes us a day to recover from all the fucking. So, you’ll come with us? I have some pretty lingerie you can wear. All the men will want to fuck you, baby.”

Penny looked up and kissed her mother on the lips. They went back to cuddling for a bit before ending the bath. When they went into the bedroom, they found the men entangled again.

Mark was topping Greg, who was in a 69 position with John. The three men were rough, and they were certainly going for a quick cum. Penny walked over and slipped a finger into her father’s ass. She worked it in and out until Mark grunted with his climax. He shot his load into Greg’s ass in a few spurts. Greg and John took a little longer to cum, but were soon swallowing each other’s loads. Mark stayed buried in Greg until his two brother-in-laws had fully gotten off.

When they disentangled, John and Greg mentioned that they should go. They each kissed and fondled Penny and Linda and went downstairs to find their clothes and let themselves out.

Mark went and took a quick shower to clean off all the dried cum on him and when he returned, Linda and Penny were lazily kissing in bed. He crawled in and spooned Penny. They all agreed that they needed sleep and that tomorrow was a big day.

****

The next day Penny was anxious about the group orgy. She was wet in anticipation but she worried no one would want to fuck her. When she told her Dad, Mark laughed. “Honey, none of those men are going to let you get out of there without dipping into you!” Penny felt a bit better, but still didn’t know what to expect from the night.

At 4pm Linda announced that it was time to get ready. They went up to the bedroom and Linda and Penny did their makeup. Then Linda went into the closet and pulled out a gift wrapped box. “Hun, this is from Daddy and I.”

Penny opened the box and pulled out a white lacy thong and a white lace pushup bra. Penny hugged her parents and put it on. The thong barely contained her pouting pussy lips. It was so sheer that it was almost as if it weren’t there. The back had little diamond studs along it. She then put the bra on. It too was sheer and her puffy, cherried nipples were plain for all to see. Her breasts were pushed up into two generous mounds. Penny turned to her parents and said “What do you think?”

“So beautiful!” Linda cried. Mark, instead of answering, just stroked his meaty cock and stared at his sexed up daughter. Penny laughed and asked what she should put over it. Mark and Linda smiled. Linda replied “Nothing sweetie. You’ll wear a long coat, but you won’t be needing clothes.”

Linda put on her own outfit, a red thong and bra. Linda’s thong had a slit in it for easy access and the bra was so sheer, it too might as well have not been there. Mark did his best to cover his raging cock with a red thong. It was so tiny, it barely covered his cock and balls. They were ready to go.

When the family of three arrived at the house, it was at the top of a very long drive. They parked with the other dozen or so cars and rang the doorbell. A woman wearing no bra and a strap-on dildo answered. Linda and Mark kissed her and stroked the fake dick. She smiled and kissed Penny on the cheek. “I’m Marla, you must be Penny! Sweetie we have all been waiting for you! We heard you’re going to be joining our happy little fuck fests!” Penny didn’t know what to say, so she smiled. She was still nervous.

They went into the room and took off their coats and shoes. Mark took Penny by the hand and started to introduce her. So far everyone was nude or nearly nude, cocks were erect, pussies were dripping, but they were just shaking her hand right now. Suddenly Marla came into the room and announced that the birthday people would get their choices. Linda had explained earlier that day that the birthday people got first dibs on who they would fuck.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

Then afterwards, names, places and positions would be drawn. This happens at the beginning and half way through. They found that it keeps things interesting and exciting!

Mark went forward, having had his birthday two weeks ago, along with a girl who looked to be about Penny’s age and a large muscular man. Penny learned the girl’s name was Becky, she was already naked. The muscular man’s name was Joe and he still had a thong on, but his cock was so erect and strong, that it was actually pulling the material away from his body.

Mark picked two men, one who looked his age, and one who looked like he might have been in his 50s, and a blonde girl, who Penny thought might have been about 18 or so. She watched her Dad lead the two men by their cocks and the girl skipping off to the private beach. The girl, Becky, picked Marla and a man who looked like he might have been in his 40s to join her on the back deck. Next was Joe. He chose 3 guys and Penny to be his birthday fuck. Penny stood, excited and nervous. Linda kissed her on the mouth and whispered good luck. She tweaked her only daughter’s nipples and Penny followed the group of men out to the beach.

Joe took Penny by the hand and led her to a spot on the beach. She could see her dad about 50 feet away with his dick buried to the balls in the blonde girl and another one up his ass. He was sucking on the third man’s cock. Penny smiled at how much her father really liked cock! Joe kissed Penny on the lips, his tongue invading her mouth. She felt hands begin to roam her body. Joe turned her to face each man as he introduced him.

Alex, Johnny, and Lou each took their turns fondling her. Penny was wet and excited to be here with so many men. She was facing Joe and kissing him, when someone unhooked her bra. Someone else was sliding her thong down her legs. Hands massaged her breasts and another set of hands found their way to her ripe cunt. A third man still was delving his fingers into the cleft of her ass. Penny moaned into Joe’s mouth and she tore at his thong. She wanted cock.

Joe smiled and pulled away. He quickly stripped off the straining thong and it bounced free. Penny took hold of the massive fuck-tool and ran her hand the length of it. It was smaller than her father’s but thicker around. She whimpered as one of the men found her clit and began teasing it. Penny put her lips to Joe’s cock to lick up the precum droplet. Penny felt the finger that had invaded her ass pull out and Joe pulled her away from the fondling hands. Alex was lying on the silky sand and Joe guided over to him.

She knelt over top of the man. He held his short, bloated dick up for her to take into her pussy. She positioned her fuck-hole over top and sank down. Alex pinched her nipples and Penny moaned. Joe knelt behind her and spit into the cleft of her ass for lube. He gently, but forcefully slid his hot member into her anus. Penny loved the full feeling but was gasping to adjust to the hard cocks inside her. She wondered where the other two men would end up.

Penny saw Lou move around behind and felt Joe’s breath speed up. She was certain that Lou had penetrated Joe’s muscled ass. Chris knelt over Alex’s mouth, his ass toward’s Penny. She saw Alex take Chris’s dick into his mouth. Penny was so overcome by the erotic sights and feelings she began humping herself against the two men inside her. Soon she was lost in the thrusting and moaning. The sensations from the cocks fucking her were radiating from her pussy and ass. She leaned forward a bit and put her mouth to Chris’s anal opening. She worked her tongue and then a finger into him. The four were one big mass group of writhing sex.

Penny felt her orgasm begin to break. Her pussy spasmed around the thick cock and the sensations of the dick in her ass were too much and the climax ripped through her. She frantically humped again the men buried inside of her and for a full minute she moan and thrashed, the feelings over taking her. When the orgasm was over, the men were still pumping in and out of her. She was able to focus more attention on Chris’s ass in front her and began thrusting her fingers in and out to bring him to his climax. She felt Joe behind her start to cum first.

He hitched himself closer and began ramming her with his meaty cock. Penny was sure he would rip her in two. When he finally let go, he sent gobs of sticky cum into her ass. Alex started to let go before Joe was done cumming. Penny was cumming for a second time and rubbed her own clit to get off as quickly as she could. She could see cum dribbling from Alex’s mouth, but she had missed Chris shooting his load. Chris got up and sat in the sand panting. Penny collapsed onto Alex’s chest, and Joe leaned heavily on her. The two men were still buried inside her fuck holes. She noticed Lou and Chris kissing beside her and she turned to look at Joe.

Joe kissed her and massaged her breasts. He roughly pulled out of her asshole and stood. Penny rolled off Alex and laid in the sand with her knees up and her cunt and asshole leaking the mixed cum-juice. Penny laid in the sand trying to catch her breath when she felt someone licking up the cum. She opened her eyes and saw her father between her knees.

“Did my baby girl get a good fucking?” He asked.

Penny nodded and giggled. “Oh Daddy they fucked and fucked! I can’t believe how amazing it was!”

Mark laughed and continued to lap up the cum from the two men that had been inside his daughter. Penny loved the sensations and was aroused but not yet needing to cum. A few minutes later she felt something velvety touch her lips. It was the cock of an older man, maybe in his 60’s. Penny opened up her mouth and took in the large staff. A large-breasted, blonde woman tapped Mark on the shoulder and asked if she could have a go at Penny’s pussy. Mark moved aside to go and find another group, sure that his daughter was in good hands.

Penny sucked on the man’s cock for several minutes. He had been flaccid when she took him in, but now he was ramrod straight with desire. He motioned for the woman to sit on Penny’s face while he fucked the girl’s pussy. The blonde put her shaved pussy to Penny’s sucking mouth. Penny loved the smell and taste of the woman, sure that a man had cum there not that long ago.

The older man thrust into her pussy without ceremony and began fucking her hard. Penny moaned and cried into the softness of the pussy while hers was being ravaged. The woman above suddenly game, a rush of cum-juice flowing. The man suddenly thrust into her with pulled out of Penny’s pussy and put his cock in the blonde’s mouth to cum. He shot reams of cum, so much so that much of landed on Penny’s cunt mount.

Published 
Written by Veronica_Nightfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments