Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Love Pt 2

"A family finds a new way to love each other"

26
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Part 2


Linda was extremely horny watching her daughter and husband cuddle on the blanket.  Mark saw the hungry look on her face and whispered to Penny that they should take care of her before she goes mad.  Penny giggled and sat up.  She pulled her mother over her in a 69 position, Linda’s butt in the air.  Penny had never eaten out anyone before, but her mother smelled so erotic, she stuck out her tongue to lick her.  She also had a perfect view of Mark’s dick that was aimed straight for her anal hole.
Linda moaned, overcome with lust for her daughter lapping at her pussy and her husband that was soon going to fill her ass with his monster cock.  Mark reached down for the dripping pussy and smeared the cream over her anal slit.  He the leaned forward and slowly popped the purple knob into his horny wife’s ass.
Penny watched as her father slid into her mom’s ass.  She suckled her clit gently at first.  She realized the harder she sucked, the louder her mom moaned.  Penny reached up Linda’s body and found her mom’s nipples erect.  She pinched and twisted then, causing Linda to buck her hips in pleasure.  Now and then Linda would put her mouth to Penny’s hairless pussy, suckling on her daughters nubbin.  Penny watched, fascinated, by her father’s sliding cock.  She wanted him inside her ass.
Linda climaxed loudly and wetly. Her pussy gushed cum as Penny lapped and drank her mother’s cream.  Mark grunted and pounded his wife’s anal gap with as much force as he dared.  They often had anal sex and he knew his wife could take it rather rough.  He gripped her waist and thrusted all 11 inches of his erect cock into her.  Mark was hard but didn’t cum.  
Linda slumped after the waves of ecstasy finished rolling through her.  She stayed on all fours until she caught her breath, then crawled away from her husband’s cock.  Linda sat on the grass, legs splayed and pussy still drooling cream.  Mark helped Penny up and they crawled over to where Linda was sitting.  The 3 of them laid on the cool grass in a sweaty, cum-covered heap.  They caressed each other, horny and eager for another round but waiting until they had rested.
They laid on the grass, oblivious to the visitors that entered the yard.  The 2 men crossed the yard, staring at the naked family.  They came to stand over top of them before anyone even noticed their presence.  Penny had been caressing Mark’s thick rod when she looked up to find her 2 uncles standing there.  John and Greg looked down on them smirking and staring at her in lust.  Penny gasped at the sight of them.  Mark opened his eyes and smiled.  Linda giggled and said hello.
Penny at first has been alarmed at the intrusion and was afraid of what would happen now that her uncles had found them.  She waited for her parents reaction and was stunned when they were happy to see them.  
John smiled at his niece who was only a few years younger than himself.  He welcomed her to the family and knelt down between her splayed legs.  John leaned over to kiss her nipples.  Penny was excited to have her Uncle John kissing her like this.  She felt her Dad’s cock twitch in her hand and realized she had never let it go.  John kissed her buds and got up.  He unzipped his pants and pulled his thick meat out.  Greg already has his cock out and he too knelt and kissed her mouth and nipples, and gently ran a finger down her slit.
“Well sis, looks like you finally got your wish.  Penny here looks like she just had the fucking of her life, eh?” John chuckled. “She came and found us.  She’s a pretty amazing.  You’ll have to see if you can have a go at her.  If Mark will let you, that is,” Linda giggled, her hand possessively cupping her daughters mound.
“Umm, wait.  What’s going on?  This is ok with everyone?” Penny asked, confused.  She couldn’t help but stare at her well-hung uncles and wish she could have a go at them. But there seemed to be a level of conversation that Penny was missing.
“Honey, I’ve been fucking John and Greg since we were kids.  They’ve been horny since we were all little and Grandpa was a widow.  Grandpa often needed a good fuck and I was happy to do it for him.  I’ve been having sex with Grandpa and your uncles since I was 12,” Linda explained.  She was absently dipping her finger into her only daughter’s honey-pot while she told the story.  Penny was still gripping her father’s dick while listening.
While Linda was talking, John and Greg had stripped and were stroking themselves erect.  Linda got up and went over to her younger brothers to greet them properly.  Greg kissed her, his tongue darting in and our of her mouth, and he dipped a finger into her sloppy pussy.  John stood behind Linda, his thick cock nestling in the cleft of her bum, kissed her neck and twisted her nipples.
Penny and her dad were still on the grass.  He whispered that they should leave the siblings alone and maybe have some father-daughter time.  She kissed him and nodded.  They got up and quietly walked away from the threesome.  Dad wrapped an arm around her and led her into the house and up to her parents’ bedroom.  He suggested they clean up a bit and went into their ensuite bathroom to run the water in their giant bathtub.  He suggested Penny get out the red box in the closet and bring it in with me.
Penny opened the closet and found a large red, wooden box that was locked.  She was puzzled, she’d never seen it before and wondered what could possibly be in it.  Penny took it into the bathroom and noticed the fucking trio out the window.  Her mother was sitting on Greg, riding him, while sucking John off.  Penny smiled, she couldn’t wait to join them.  But she wondered what her Dad had in store for her.  The tub was done filling and Mark turned off the water and got a key out of the drawer.  He opened up the chest and pulled out a slim vibrator and a cock ring.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

  “I noticed your interest in you mom’s bum-fuck earlier.  Would you like to test this out and see if you like it?” he asked his daughter.  Penny grinned and nodded.  “We’ll start you out small.  It will take some time to get used to something up there.” “What’s this?” she asked, holding up the cock ring.   Mark smiled and slid it onto his tight shaft.  “It’s so I don’t cum quite so fast.  You’re an amazing fuck my girl and I’ll blow my load in seconds if I’m not careful.”  With that, he gathered his daughter in his arms, kissed her passionately, and fondled her breasts.  He then helped her into the tub and climbed in behind her.
Mark sat behind Penny, her leaning back on his chest.  He soaped up her breasts and began to rub and pinch her nipples. “Honey, when you were little I started to want you badly.  I didn’t want to make you have sex with me, but I wanted you.  Then you started to develop breasts and I would masturbate thinking about you.  I’m so glad you came out there today,” Mark felt his cock getting bigger just thinking about his baby-girl, Penny.
“Dad, I’ve wanted you.  I used to spy on you and mom having sex and I would pretend it was me, not mom you were fucking,” Penny whispered and turned to look at her father.  Mark cupped her pussy possessively and slid in his middle finger.  Penny sank down, feeling the sensations ripple through her.  “Daddy, can we try my bum?” she asked, almost shy.
“Of course, Baby,” Mark said.  Penny turned her back and leaned over the side of the tub.  Mark could see in the mirror, her breasts hanging and it was all he could do not to ram his stiff shaft into her ass.  He grabbed the sliver vibe, and the bottle of lube and prepared to get his daughter ready for anal sex.
First he put his mouth to her tight anus and feathered it with kisses and licks.  Penny moaned, watching him in the mirror.  Mark then gently eased his tongue in and proceeded to tongue fuck her ass.  Penny pulled on her own nipples, excited at the new feelings surging through her.  When Mark felt she was pretty aroused, he lubed a finger and gently slid it in.  Penny gasped at the feeling.
“Are you ok Baby?  Did Daddy hurt you?” Mark asked, concerned.  All Penny could manage was to shake her head.  She was speechless with lust.  Mark worked his finger in and out several times before lubing the vibrator and placing it at her entrance.  Penny turned and kissed her father.  She was so turned on, she could hardly believe it.  Mark thought his balls would explode they were so full of cum.  Mark gently and slowly slid the sliver vibe home.  Penny gasped, again loving the new sensations.
Mark, no longer able to stand it, carefully turned Penny around until she was kneeling facing him.  He had to fuck his daughter or explode.  Mark sat back on his heels in the warm water, his cock jutting at least 5 inches out of the water.  He was holding the vibe in Penny’s ass and drawing her close.
Penny thought her father’s cock had been big before, but it was enormous now.  His balls were swelled and could see the cock ring biting into his flesh.  Penny couldn’t believe how hot she was with the tool in her ass.  It felt magnificent to be penetrated there.  Her father pulled her onto his lap and she sank down on the straining cock.  The purple head slid into her cunt easily.
Mark turned on the vibrator before he got too carried away and then proceeded to plough into his only daughter’s pussy.  Penny, wracked with lust and new sensations, wrapped her arms around her father’s neck and held on for dear life while he fucked her as hard as he could.  Water was splashing and Mark was able to pull the plug on the tub without barely breaking his fevered rhythm.  Penny was crying out from being humped so hard, the vibrator turning her on beyond her dreams.  She finally couldn’t hold out any longer and the orgasm ripped through her body.  Penny shuddered, moaned and cried out in ecstasy.
Mark, feeling his daughter go over the edge, knew he wanted to pound her for his own release.  Mark laid her down on the now empty tub floor and sat up.  He pounded her as hard as he could until he felt his own release surge from his balls to his cock and the reams of sticky white cum shoot into Penny’s cunt.  When his orgasm had finished, he was exhausted and reluctantly pulled his still-stiff cock out of Penny’s pussy.  Penny was sad to see the cock go, but was equally tired.  Mark pulled the vibe out and helped her stand up.  Mark and Penny kissed passionately, hands roaming.
“Daddy, that was amazing.  You are an incredible fuck.  Did I do ok?” Penny asked. “Oh Baby, you are as good as your mother.  I didn’t think I would make it,” Mark said, lustfully, still wanting her.  “Maybe next time I’ll get my cock in your ass,” he teased and slid a finger into her asshole.
“I hope so.  That vibrator was incredible, but I was YOU in me,” Penny said, emphasizing you, by grabbing his dick.  “Let’s go downstairs and maybe watch a porn until Mom, John and Greg are done?  I want you to suckle my tits.”  Mark took her hand and led her downstairs to the living room.
Published 
Written by Veronica_Nightfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments