Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Secerts - Part One

"Young mother and her teenage son discover each other."

8
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Edited by DeepBlueC 

Part one of three

My name is Sonny and I grew up with my grandparents in an upper middle class neighborhood. The few friends and relatives my grandparents had or bothered with all said I look just like my grandfather did when he was my age.

My grandparents are the only family I’ve ever known. So as far as I’m concerned my grandparents are my parents. However, my biological mother and father were an enigma to me. Consequently, I couldn’t help being curious about them. I’ve always known my mother was my grandparent’s daughter.

But all my grandparents would tell me about her was, ”Patty was very young when she had you.” According to them their daughter was just too young and immature to be a mother so they sent her away to a private girl’s boarding school.

However, I wanted to know more about her. So I’d eavesdrop whenever I’d hear them talking about her. Because of my snooping I learned that my mother occasionally drank and smoked marijuana. I also learned my mother wouldn’t identify my father to the authorities or the priest that ran the strict Catholic girl’s school she was forced to attend!

I usually don’t pay much attention to my grandmother when she’s yakking on the phone. But this one time I overheard her talking to someone sort of quietly in her secretive sounding voice. So I stopped what I was doing so I could hear what she was saying. I heard her say to whomever it was she was talking to, “I don’t think Patty will ever tell anyone who Sonny’s father is!”

Then I heard my grandmother say, ”Patty said she’s only loved one man and that was Sonny’s father. And he’s the only man she‘s ever been with!” There was a brief pause then I heard my grandmother say, “I hope Sonny and Patty really find each other someday and bond. Because they’re so much alike, they truly belong together.”

I knew my mother and grandfather had a big falling out after she had me and she was forced to go away to that boarding school. After Patty finished her education my grandfather thought she should come home and live with us.
But Patty refused to come home. She got a job as a real estate agent and her own apartment instead. Because of the differences between my mother and grandfather; I hardly ever saw my mother as a child.

To make matters worse, my grandfather disapproved of my mother’s lifestyle. Because as he put it, she still acts like an immature teenager that won’t listen to reason.

Patty told me once she may have given birth to me but she didn’t consider herself to be my mother. Consequently, on the very rare occasions when my mother would come to visit my grandmother; she’d just say “Hi.” to me. That was extent of our interactions until I reached sixteen and started to mature. That’s when Patty seemed to notice me and she started paying attention to me.

But it wasn‘t the kind of attention a mother pays to her teenage son. It was more like a big sister fooling around with her kid brother or an older woman flirting with a teenage boy. Whatever her reasoning for treating me the way she did was I really didn‘t know or care because I loved it.

Jenny_Jin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenny_Jin

I was also getting a wicked case of hot pants for her because of the things she’d say to me and the way she fooled around with me.

For instance, Patty started saying things to me like, ”Oh, Sonny boy, what a stud you’re turning into. Oh, my God, baby boy, it looks like you got a great big stick of pepperoni stuffed down the leg of your pants.” Then she’d look into my eyes and grin, as she’d glance down at my dong, lick her lips and say, “Oh, baby boy, I bet the girls must really like you.” Then my mother would burst out laughing as she’d state, “I bet you‘ve already banged half the girls in your school, haven‘t you?”

When grandparents weren’t looking she’d make believe she was going to grab my pecker and say, ”Oh, Sonny, if I wasn’t your mother, the things I’d do to you.”

This one time when Patty was fooling around with me. She reached out like she was going to grab my dong. But not to be out done by her again, I turned my hand palm up and moved it towards her crotch like I was going to cup her cunt. When I did that, Patty’s face turned beet red, her eyes got wide and she screeched, “Sonny, don’t you dare do that to me.”

Well to make matters worse my grandparents caught our little interaction. They didn’t say anything they just looked at each other. My grandmother was trying hard not to giggle but my grandfather was frowning. Needless to say, my grandfather would go nuts when he caught us fooling around with each other like that. Being a horny teenager with a chronic hard on, I loved Patty's sexual insinuations and comments.

But much to my grandfather’s displeasure, I was growing up and becoming overly interested in girls and it was my quest to bang as many of them as I possibly could. However, I wasn’t having much luck with my quest. I just didn’t seem to have anything in common with most of the girls my own age.

However, Patty and I were becoming closer but not like a mother and son. It was more like a big sister and her little brother or a boyfriend and girlfriend! We became so close. I stopped hanging out with my buddies and chasing the girls in school so I could spend more time with Patty.

But my grandfather didn’t approve of my mother and me becoming so friendly. I overheard him say to my grandmother, nervously “Grandma,”

(When my Grandparents were talking about me they called each other Grandma and Grandpa, when they were talking about Patty they called each other Mom and Pop.)

”The way those two are always fooling with each other. I‘m afraid they’re going to get themselves into trouble.”

My grandmother wasn’t nearly as concerned about the way Patty and I played around with each other. Because she responded calmly to my grandfather’s comment, by saying in her easy going matter of fact fashion, “Oh, Grandpa, don’t worry about them. They are both young and you know they belong together. So let them have their fun.”

He paused for a moment then he said nervously, ”Mom, they’re so much like us, God only knows what would happen if they were ever left alone.”

End of part one

Published 
Written by bigcarl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments