Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fate, an unexpected ally

"A brother and sister find each other in a time of need"

5
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was devastated. After months of legal wrangling and hope…well, hope anyway, it was finally over. Jocelyn had been adamant that the marriage was over and her lawyers had finally won the day. The papers lay scattered at my feet as sobs wracked my body. I stumbled through to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed and cried the pent up tears of the last three years.

I was about to fall asleep when my telephone rang. I took a deep breath to steady myself a little and answered. “Hello.”

“Hi Mark, It’s me, Pam.”

“Hey Sis, I suppose you heard?”

“Yeah, she called me earlier. She wanted us to go out and celebrate…”

“Damn, she’s cold!”

“You got that right Markie. Anyway, do you think you could stand some company?”

“I’m not sure, I’m pretty messed up. I wouldn’t be very good company…”

“Hey…hey, let me come over, I guarantee to raise a smile or two. I’ll bring lots of wine too.”

“Okay, since you put it that way. How will you get here?”

“Joanne’s mom is coming to town for a meeting or something and she offered when I told her about you.”

“That’s pretty nice of her but please promise me that you won’t bring her up to the flat. I’m pretty fragile.”

“I promise. Is there anything in particular I can get you?”

“Nah, just you.”

“Okay then bro’, but if you need anything when I’m there, just ask.”

“Thanks Sis, I appreciate that.”

“No problem. Listen,” she said quickly, “it’s late so I guess I should spend the night. Is that okay with you?”

“Yup, it sure is,” I answered, “We’ll flip a coin for the couch.”

“Yeah, okay. So, I’ll be there in an hour or so.”

“I’ll be here Pam. I love you, Sis.”

“I love you too Markie.” She hung up and I held the receiver to my chest for a second before setting it back in the cradle.

I managed a weak smile at the thought of the imminent visit from my youngest sister. We had grown closer over the years and were really best friends, confiding in each other over everything. She had supported me throughout the ordeal with my ex and her call was no real surprise. She still lived at home with our parents but was saving like mad for a place of her own. All during the divorce, she often spent time at my pad, sometimes overnight. Our parent’s were happy that she was keeping an eye on me and I was certainly glad for her uplifting demeanour.

Smiling ever more, I took a shower to freshen up and then waited for her arrival. On the appointed hour, a knock at my door announced her arrival. I flung it open and she immediately hugged me fiercely.

“Oh Markie, I’m so sorry. I know how much you wanted it to work but it’s for the best.”

“I know,” I said, returning the hug, “I just hate the finality of it.”

“I understand. Why do you think I haven’t dated again?” She pushed the door shut and locked it. “I’m well rid of that prick and his family.”

She had been unceremoniously labeled a slut by her last boyfriend and his family when she’d fallen pregnant. The sheer stress had caused her to miscarry and she swore off guys for good and so far, she’d been true to her word.

We were both content to socialize with each other, occasionally going to a club, sometimes to dinner but generally, just hanging out together, either at my place or at her home. Let it be said that we gave no cause for suspicion, either by action or thought. We really just had a lot of fun together.

“Yeah, I agree. By the look of things, I should be glad she’s gone.” I picked up her bag and said, “I’ll put this in the bedroom. Won’t you open the wine? I’ll be right back.”

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. “Now there’s the Markie I like to see. Hurry back.”

I dropped her bag in the bedroom and returned a few seconds later. She was pouring us each a glass of dry red from the bottle I’d opened before she arrived.

“I thought you were saving this for a special occasion,” she commented as she looked over her shoulder at me.

“Well, I was and this is it. I guess I’m celebrating two things; my new freedom and your fine company.” I sat on the couch as she handed me my glass.

“Flattery, hmm, I could get used to that.” She giggled and sat facing me. “Cheers Bro’, here’s to freedom…and fine company!” We touched glasses and drank to the toast. “You’re looking better than you sounded an hour ago.”

“I am indeed. You have a way of making me happy. If you weren’t my sister, I’d date you in a heartbeat.” She raised her eyebrows at my statement and grinned.

“Uh-huh, I thought so.

MissteriousMe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissteriousMe

I feel the same way. Life can be cruel sometimes.” She looked at me with wide eyes over the rim of her glass. “We’d make the perfect couple.”

“I agree with you Pam.” I looked at the creature opposite me in a new light. My little sister was a beautiful woman. She has auburn hair and big green eyes that compliment her in every way while her voluptuous curves were in sharp contrast to her skinny school years where she’d been an avid athlete. She wriggled with obvious pleasure at my stare.

“I’d swear you were perving me just then,” she said, “but I don’t mind. You’re not so bad yourself.” I’d managed to keep fit through sport and regular tours of duty in the army reserves. I smiled at her compliment.

“Thanks Sis’. You’re looking extra-gorgeous, by the way.” She filled her jeans and tight blouse very nicely. I had to look away then. I was having wicked thoughts about her and I just had to.

“Don’t look away, I appreciate the compliment Mark. It’s been so long since I got a genuine one.” She leaned forward and made me look at her again. “I mean that.”

A sudden ache in my chest when our eyes met was sending all the wrong signals to my brain. It was as though I was falling for her…my own sister!

“I’m having strange feelings too. Here, feel this.” She took my hand and put it on her chest. I could feel her heart thumping fast and her body was trembling, just like mine. I took her hand too and placed it on my chest.

“It seems that we’re in the same boat. What do you think is happening?”

“What, with us? I’m not too sure, Mark. Let’s have some more wine.”

We both sat back after she refilled the glasses. We said nothing for a long time, both just absorbing the moment and coming to terms with it. The emotions were unmistakable. We were undeniably attracted to each other. The new knowledge had shocked us both to silence but it wasn’t awkward at all. Pensive, yes, but not awkward.

“I’m getting a little hot so I’m going to put on some shorts,” I announced and stood up.

“Hmm, me too. It must be the wine. I also want to get into something cooler.” I helped her up when she held out her hand for me. We linked hands and went to the bedroom.

“Um, er…I’ll get dressed in the bathroom,” I stammered as we stood facing each other, both with a little trepidation.

“Mark, there’s no need for that. I won’t peek if you don’t.”

“Okay, it just feels weird.”

“Yeah but weird is okay, now turn around.” I heard her open her bag as I turned to my closet and pulled out my boxers.

After stepping out of my jeans and socks, I pulled the shorts on and waited. “I’m almost done…there, I’m decent.”

I turned around and was stunned. She had on a black negligee of sheer, translucent nylon which left very little to the imagination. Strategically placed embroidery covered her female assets but only just. “Oh, should I wear something else?” she asked.

“N-no, th-that’s…very nice.”

“Good, I was a bit worried for a while there. You looked shocked. Nice boxers.” She always had a way of making a situation more comfortable.

“Come, the night is young and there’s lot’s of wine to get through.” I followed her dumbly, quite unable to tear my eyes off her sashaying form as she walked ahead of me.

Instead of taking her place opposite me on the couch, she opted to sit right next to me, leaning into me slightly. “I like being close to you. I feel so…wanted…and safe somehow…” She rested her free hand high up on my thigh and I jumped at her intimate touch.

“Pam…”

“What?” she asked coyly. “Since you’re being so…shy, let me help you.” She took my left hand and put it on her thigh. “There, what does that feel like?”

“It’s awesome but…”

“Shh, drink up. We can talk later; just enjoy the moment with me.” Her fingers stroked my thigh and left a trail of electricity where they had been.

My unintentional reaction was rapidly becoming obvious but to her credit, she never said a thing. She just kept grinning that mysterious grin. Before too long, I was emulating her caresses and I saw with a good degree of satisfaction that I was having the same effect on her.

No further hint or verbal confirmation was needed. We were rapidly entering forbidden territory and neither of us wanted to stop. We took a heady step forward when I let her push me back and kiss me on the mouth. The soft but urgent kiss soon had our lips parting and tongues probing until, overcome by passion, our mouths widened and the kiss was suddenly very erotic. We were each well aware of the others aroused state and let this drive us further and irrevocably into delicious oblivion.

More will definitely follow over the coming months - as usual, comments, suggestions and criticisms are MOST welcome. - JM - special thanks to wmm for editing tips.

Published 
Written by JamesMorrison
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments