Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father vs. Daughter: Chapter 1

"Using forbidden sex as weapon? What a wonderful idea!"

29
2 Comments 2
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
“I hate you both!” Emma screamed at the top her lungs before forcefully slamming the door to her bedroom shut. She stomped over to her bean bag chair and plopped down in it.

It was the second time she’d been grounded for attempting to sneak out the house to be with Dillian, the guy she loved. Her parents clearly didn’t understand how hard it was to be a teenage girl. Dillian was the captain of the football team and the guy every girl at her school wanted. It took some effort to keep a guy like him. You had to be there to handle his needs or someone else surely would.

Her hands clenched into fists as she imagined what would be going on at her boyfriends party if she wasn’t there that night. Heather, the class whore, would certainly be looking to take advantage. If anything happened it would be all their fault. Emma stewed in anger and hatred for both of her parents well into the night.

Eventually she glanced across her room at the mirror hanging on the backside of her bedroom door. There was now a long crack running down its center which hadn’t been there earlier that day. She sighed while catching a look at her reflexion. She was still dressed up in the short skirt, halter, and heels that was she was going to wear to the party, her face still made up.

She went to her bathroom and washed the makeup off and changed into the loose tank top and boy-shorts she usually wore to sleep. She laid down for a while but ended up tossing and turning, unable to settle with the thoughts of God-knows-what going on at Dillian’s.

Her best friend Kelly had reasonable parents and was able to attend the party. When it ended, Emma knew, Kelly would call and let her know what had gone on. There was no way Emma could get sleep until she knew everything.

Around two o’clock that morning she found herself sitting crossed legged on the couch in the living room, reclined into the cushions, channel surfing. Nothing good was on.

“Its passed your bedtime,” a baritone voice said from behind her. ”Go to your room and go to sleep.”

She craned her neck to see her father approaching from behind. He was wearing gray sweatpants and, as usual for this hour, no shirt. The sight of him caused some of her anger from earlier to resurface.

She glared at him menacingly for a long while before uttering the words: “Make me, asshole.”

It was not -- by any stretch -- the first time she had wanted to say that to her father, but it was the first time she’d mustered the nerve. Her heart raced in fear as he rounded the corner and faced her like an angry bull preparing to charge... Then something weird happened. He opened his mouth as if to say something but then closed it again. He took a step away as if to leave, and then thought better of it, and took a seat in the chair just to the left. He rested his right ankle atop his left knee as if he was at some sort of business meeting and and turned his attention to the sitcom rerun currently playing. She stared at him curiously for a moment, wondering why he wasn’t being his usual overbearing self, why he wasn’t yelling in her face and listing her punishments. Eventually she turned her attention to the TV as well.

As the night wore on she and her father exchanged awkward glances. He would look at her for long stretches and when she looked at him he’d turn back to the tv. Is he... trying to spend time with me? Emma wondered to herself. Suddenly she started to feel bad for what she said.

Daddy was overprotective, no denying that, but at one point it was a quality she had liked in him. When she was little and she was afraid to sleep alone in her room Daddy would come in and make a big show of scaring off any monsters that were under her bed or in her closet. If that didn’t work, he’d let her sleep in the bed between him and Mom. Emma had never felt quite so safe as when his arms were around her and her head rested against his chest.

She wasn’t that little girl anymore though. She was sixteen. Him trying to keep her his little girl was a horrible mistake. Still, saying what she had said didn’t help anything. If she ended up being grounded for longer it would only further jeopardize her relationship with Dillan. Better do some damage control.

“Look Dad,” she finally said, as the clock neared five AM, “I’m sorry for what I said. The cursing thing and the part about hating you. I didn’t mean either. I hope you let me slide on this and don’t tell Mom.”

Her dad looked at her for a long moment then said “Yeah -- um -- you just watch your mouth in this house young lady.”

She nodded and smiled. He still didn’t seem himself but he was getting warmer.

“I better get to bed,” he said.

The moment he uncrossed his legs and stood up she noticed the bulge in his pants. She’d always assumed her dad had a big cock but still she was surprised. She tried not to stare, and not to smile, as he turned and started off for the stairway again.

Sitting there, she couldn’t imagine what had gotten him that way. There was a rather risque commercial for men’s body spray a while back but that was 15 minutes or so ago. No way that was responsible. Then she glanced down at herself and noticed her tank top was very askew. The whole time one of her nipples had been peeking out for him to see. She gasped in horror as she pulled the shirt back in place, entirely too late.

He’d been looking at her bare tit the whole time? He didn’t say anything? Multiple emotions surged through her at once: embarrassment, anger, arousal. The mixture made her heart thump fiercely.

Suddenly her phone rang. She answered it immediately.

“Kelly? What’s the news?”

“It’s not good,” said the voice on the other end of the phone. Emma’s heart immediately dropped into her stomach. There was a long torturous moment of silence before Kelly continued. “The party is over and everyone left Dillian’s ... except Hanna. She’s spending the night.”

“Alright, thanks. Bye,” Emma forced out. She managed to disconnect the call before starting to sob into her hands.

Images flashed through her mind, Hanna with her man.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

Her mom grounding her earlier that day for little reason at all and her dad standing there supporting it. Anger started to build up inside her, and anger led to rage which led to a moment of clarity... a vengeful sort of calm.

It led to a plan.

She stood up and started off towards the stairway that her father had just climbed.

--------------

“I know what you saw,” Emma whispered coldly, in his ear. She was crouched beside his side of the bed. She held her cell phone down, out of view, with the voice recorder app running.

He looked at her but didn’t speak. There was the slightest bit of nervousness breaking his otherwise perfect poker face.

“You didn’t tell me my tit was showing. You just sat there and stared... for hours,” She continued in hushed tones. “Tell me why.”

For the briefest moment he glanced over at Mom who was snoring softly just a few inches away.

“I don’t know what you’re --”

“Don’t lie to me,” Emma said, her whisper now a bit louder.

Mom stirred a bit in her sleep. Her arm rose up from beneath the covers to lay across Daddy’s chest.

“Maybe,” Emma said, “I should wake mom and tell her what happened. Maybe she could check your pants to see if I was imagining things or not.”

“Oh God,” he whispered.

Emma laid a light hand on Mom’s shoulder.

“No no, okay okay ,” he whispered quickly. “I didn’t say anything because... I... I liked what I saw alright? You’re not a little girl anymore and I... I noticed that. I shouldn't have but I did.”

“So what were you going to do? Jack off thinking about it later? You humiliated me.”

“Lets just forget about this. I swear to God I won’t do it again.”

He’d never taken this tone with her before: apologetic... submissive. She probably had enough incriminating material already but the way he spoke was excited her, urging her on. “No, lets not,” Emma said as she pulled her tank top aside again so her breast was visible. “Is that what you want? See your daughters cute little titties. That get you off?”

“Oh God.”

Emma pulled the covers off of him, revealing a full on tepee in his sweats. She climbed carefully into the bed despite his whispered pleading for her not to. She laid her phone just near his pillow. She hovered hover over him, posted on one arm, letting both of her breasts hang just over his face. “Go ahead daddy give them a lick.”

There was stillness for a long moment before she felt his wet tongue against her nipple. He ripped her tank top the rest of the way off, getting it out of the way and started sucking on her breast in earnest. His slurps, no doubt loud enough to be heard on playback. Her nipples quickly became erect, aching for more of his touch.

Careful not to nudge her Mom’s arm, she slid her free hand down his abdomen, between her legs, and into his pants. She grabbed a hold of his cock -- which was rock hard, throbbing madly in step with his quickened pulse. It was already slippery from pre-cum.

A muffled moan escaped him as her fingertips brushed over the head and then explored every inch of him. "You've got such a big fucking dick." She started stroking very lightly, very slowly. His cock twitched every now and then as if jumping away from her touch... as if it knew how wrong this was.

She stopped.

“Should I keep going?”

He paused for a long moment. She could see the internal conflict playing out in his facial expression. Eventually he nodded.

“Say it.”

“Keep going baby girl.”

She started again. Her grip tightened and her strokes sped up.

He ran a hand up her thigh towards her pussy and she immediately postured up and slapped him in the face with her free hand while still stroking his slippery shaft lovingly with the other. “You don’t touch me there,” she hissed.

He seemed confused but all the same said “Sorry.”

She leaned back over him and let him continue to massage her tits with his hands and mouth.

It didn’t take long for his warm cum to splatter all over her hand. She crawled out of bed and kneeled back on the floor next to him. She finally pulled his sweat pants down revealing his cum soaked cock, less hard but still twitching slightly.

She continued to stroke him, now completely out in the open.

“Now,” she whispered, her hand slowly running his length from his tip to his balls, “I need you to do me a favor Daddy.”

“Anything.”

“Drive me to Dillian's house, and wait outside while I kick the shit of the little whore over there and suck his dick. I have to remind him that I’m his girl. Not her.”

“What?” Daddy gasped. “But... I can’t... you’re grounded remember?”

Emma ran a finger along her Mom’s arm leaving traces of her Dad’s sticky sperm on her skin. Mom moaned and shifted a little.

“Alright,” he whispered quickly, “but if your mom wakes up while we’re gone what do I tell her when I get back?”

“Lie. Tell the truth. I really don’t give a fuck.”

He sighed. “Fine go get dressed. I’ll be down in a minute.”

-----------------------

Emma stood in front of the sink as she carefully re-applied her make up.

You own him now, she thought to herself with a glance towards her cell phone sitting on the rim of the sink. She didn't need the recording that night, but no doubt it would come in very handy sooner or later. You’re free to do whatever you want. That went exactly as planned...

The last part was her lying to herself and deep down she knew it. It hadn’t gone as planned at all. She dropped her lipstick into the sink and slid a trembling hand down over her drenched panties. The slightest pressure against her clit made her gasp from desire. If she had let his hand touch her pussy a few minutes ago, she would have lost control and fucked him hard right then there. It would have woke up mom, and blew the whole thing. She never expected -- never wanted -- to feel that way about him.

She pulled her hand away from herself. The rest was for Dillian to do... but oh how part of her wanted it to be Daddy instead.

Published 
Written by DLDenizen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments