Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Family, Chapter Two

"Together at last, freshly showered and pleasuring each other fully as only family can best."

3
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Xel was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I knew she looked much like her grandmother, but there was a part of me that knew she was her own person. A radiance glowed from the young pert woman I walked beside. Hand in hand we walked directly to the bed, our hands trembling, our desires revealed, the truth of what would be an incestuous relationship thought to be inconsequential. We paused by the bedside, her hand leaving mine to turn down the top cover. Her sweet curved ass drew my eye as I pulled the towel from her dropping it to the floor. She stood and faced me, her eyes glistening with deep want. Her body trembling with the uncertainty of my filling cock, and the virginal veil that in her thoughts had been saved for me without knowing it until that moment. I released the tented towel from my hips and her eyes darted to the thick hard shaft she had felt only a small part of as yet, her eyes sparkled with both excitement and fear knowing it would soon all be hers.

Her arms rose and surrounded my shoulders, her hands cupping the nape of my neck as she stretched to her tip toes to reach her lips to mine. My arms swept around her torso and pulled her close, our bodies touching. My skin hot with need, hers quivering with desires she had never truly felt before. Our kiss began softly, lips brushing gently over each others. My mouth opened with a soft groan as I felt the swell of her breasts arch to feel my flesh closer to hers, her nipples hard peaks of textured flesh taunting to feel against my belly's heightened sensitivity. I pushed her backwards, her legs pressed against the side of the bed and then I lowered her to sit before me as my knees parted her thighs and moved between them. She moaned against my mouth sending a wave of heat through my veins, my cock bounded as the flow of my pounding heart surged to fill even the distended veins along its length. I was leaned over to maintain our kiss and dropped to one knee and then both, my belly now resting between her thighs as her heat grew and steamed from her youthful eager pussy's petals and cavity. I moaned into her mouth as well, my sounds forming words of need, “I want to taste you Xel,” as I kissed my way from her mouth to jaw and then neck. Her back arched as I lowered my lips ever so slowly along her body. I heard her mew with pleasure as her hands pulled from my nape to draw me closer, guiding my lips and tongue to her breast.

She gasped as my mouth closed over her nipple and sucked it gently. My tongue flickering over the button seductively, her body shaking with desperation to know my all as my hand caressed the other tit in similar fashion. Raising up on my knees I pushed her to her back on the bed, her legs parted perfectly as I leaned against the heavenly valley of her flower. Her heat searing against my abdomen. Lined with the faintest coating of pubic hairs her petals puffed out to guide my eyes to the haven I would know all of soon as my face rose from her breast and reveled in her beauty. My lips again pressed to her flesh, this time just beneath her breast, my tongue trailing a line of spittle down the center of her belly. Nipping at her skin with my teeth as she squirmed wanting me to go faster I knew better than to rush our first encounter. At last she pulled my face against her mound, her scent musty and intoxicating, seductive aroma to drive me to frivolous acts of playfulness. My teeth tugged at her pubic hairs as my hand slid to her petals, slipping up and back along the petite flower of womanhood never before knowing the passions she felt as her body gave forth the juices of pleasure. She rose her hips to provoke me, parting her legs to open herself for my mouth to take her. Her moans turned to gasps as my tongue found her clitoris and she thrust her hips to meet me with an eagerness to feel the onslaught of joys I offered her.

Her pussy wept sweet nectars over my fingers and I pushed one to her entry, she shook with need to feel its stiff girth and I gave her that joy as my finger slipped to the hilt into the tight wet channel that only briefly before had been breached. “Oh God Gr...gran.....grandpa,” she whimpered, “Ahhhhhhh,” she groaned as my finger slipped in and out of her clenching muscled vagina. One finger became two as my lips closed over her clit and sucked her more fervently, tongue thrashing over it to drive her over the brink if I could. Suddenly her feet rose and she brought them to my shoulders, her heels pulling at me to take her harder. Now three fingers thrust deep into her, though not yet feeling the veil of her hymen. She cried out as the wave crested within her and she came, her first full orgasm and she was still yet a virgin. It could not be any better than this, I slid my mouth over her pussy and drank her honey sweet cream, lapping at her to maintain the erotic high she was feeling, sucking from her channel of all she could offer up. Her heart raced, her abdomen lost in the flurry of flexing muscles as her body convulsed in pure heavenly orgasm. I lessened my pace to allow her to calm and slowly licked her clean from mound to anus, swiping the remains from my cheeks with her tender inner thighs and then licking them clean as well.

I rose to my feet, carrying her feet with me as I stood.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

I pushed her feet apart holding them aloft. Her drenched pussy opened for me as I lowered my hips to the level of penetration. Her eyes wild with the thought of what was about to happen, my swollen head pushed once again into her now puffy petals. I groaned deeply with a throaty tone as the head slid into her sheath, the outer muscle readied for my girth with the plunging of three fingers to stretch it. Her body stilled and then shook as I slid deeper with each slow gentle stroke. I quivered as the first three inches fell into the grip of her sheath and withdrew with slow resolve. She moaned even with only that small part of my cock pulsing in and out, her muscles gripping my cock like a tightening fist. I fell deeper and she panted as the head pressed against her hymen and retreated from her fully. She was becoming desperate and I could feel her need as she thrust her hips to draw me in. Now the time had come for her pleasures to rise once again. I thrust into her to the point of barely touching her virginal veil with each stroke, she wanted more and her arousal grew with each time I withdrew, she needed to feel the filling mass of the thick hard cock and whimpered in mews and coos of want, pleading with her body and voice in time to the slow rhythmic fucking she had never before known possible.

“ Take me grandpa,” she cried out in desperation, “Oh please; I need to feel you deep inside me,” her voice impatient with the arousal she felt and desperation to climax with me inside her as her hips rose and fell to meet my thrusts. My tempo increased and yet the depth of my invasion had not changed, she writhed with needs beyond her ability to change as I lifted her legs higher and found the fluid movement standing as only her shoulders and head lay on the bed. I saw her fists bunch in the covers as she attempted to fuck me back with every move she could make as the head of my dick scraped over her g-spot with each passing thrust. I felt the clenching of her abdomen as her climax built once more to the overpowering need to cum. She screamed aloud, her voice rattling the very walls of the hotel as her eruption came over her. Not once, not even twice her pussy exploded with her juices, on the third spewing of her female cum I thrust deep into her, her hymen torn away without her ever feeling the tearing of the thin membrane of virginity. Her cervical muscle so expanded from the orgasm my thrust surpassed even its tight grip and I too cried out as I found all ten inches inside her lush wanton cavity. Pulling back quickly I rammed it deep again and again as her climax surged on in continuous peaks she had never imagined possible, nor had I with my grandchild. After several more thrusts my sack tightened, the pain of resistance impossible to deny any longer. I dared not fill her with my seed, lest we bare the burden of incestuous conception. I pulled from her hot wet pussy and took aim, my load streaming over her belly and breasts twice as she gasped frantically wanting to feel me inside her.

I swiped my hand around my cock to remove the residue of semen and pushed into her again, this time slowly, gently filling her full of my manhood as it quivered and trembled from my continuing post ejaculation climax. I stood still and we both reveled in the bliss of quivering joined genitals. Her pussy so wet, my cock so engorged I could have cried with tears of joy. My eyes opened from the slits they had become during my orgasm, they fell to her face. Her mouth open as she gulped in air and huffed it out in slow deep gasps. Her eyes still closed in the aftermath as she gripped the sheets trying to derive every delicious moment. I saw her abdomen calm and her eyes open as I stood, my cock still rock hard deep within her cavity, buried in her womb. She smiled and raised her hand to touch my mound, giggling as she shook off the tremors of climax. “Damn grandpa, no wonder grandma loved you so much,” she whispered and smiled up at the face she had known all of her life as the G.I. who had fathered her daddy. I pulled my cock from her pussy, a small bit of blood still coating it as I rolled to lay beside sweet Xel.

My head turned to look into her eyes as she gazed with wonder at the man she had met by chance on line, now her lover, and forever her grandfather. “I think it must be genetic Xel, we fit so perfectly, I hope you didn't feel the pain of me stealing your virginity. I know it is easier on a woman in the throes of orgasm to not feel the rupture of her veil.”

She smiled back at me and leaned over. Her lips pressed to mine as she whispered, “Grandpa, Gerald, I felt only joy, and will remember this moment for the rest of my life.” Her lips fluttered over mine as she rolled over to lay half atop of my body. She laughed giddily and once started couldn't seem to stop. Her joy was overpowering as was my own. We played, touching, tickling, laughing and simply enjoying being together. Time would tell what the future would hold, but for now just being lovers was enough. I knew I was her only family and might have to do something about bringing her home, to my home, to what could be our home....together.

Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments