Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Family

"Finding a family member I had never known, and right here on lush"

4
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
This story was written for a member of lush, she has encouraged me to post it more than once. I'm sure the admin will verify that prior to its approval, but rest assured the names provided are very much real though the story is no more than fantasy.
 
Well, to make a long story short. I had been writing erotica for some time and posted a series of chapters involving a man and his niece. And then another about his relationship with three daughters. And then even another where he and his granddaughter found the joy of adventurous sexual encounters. They had taken months to write and found a fair audience on line. I was proud to have brought so many smiles and heard of so many men and women who enjoyed them enough to fantasize about them while masturbating to climaxes. Anyway, one such young lady sent me an invitation to be a friend, not the first 22 year old to do so, and hopefully not the last. I enjoy my little bit of fame and take pride in my efforts. Xelmajin is her screen name, and we found a time at last to chat.

She was open and honest, though there was no photo. She described herself and sounded lovely; my first thought was to attempt to seduce her into cyber-sex. Not always the best thing to do, but if I could see her words of pleasure I could jack off and find my own satisfactions as I wrote for her and gave her the same climaxes as I had so many others. That was not meant to be, she said she didn't write, so we just talked. Mentioning her family name at last I felt my heart beat race, I recalled a time when my life had taken me to live in her home country, The Republic of the Philippines. I casually inquired of her father and mother, then grandfather and grandmother as well, just friendly conversation mind you. Well, to my surprise, I had indeed known her grandmother, a rare beauty even in a land where the women are so attractive, she had been my lover.

I knew her as Faye, though she had a name I cannot pronounce in Tagalog, the native language of the Philippines. There was no doubt in my mind as to what had happened, and I asked more questions as we chatted in the small boxes of the web site. Xel as her friends call her was seemingly my granddaughter, her father being the illegitimate child of my seed. Apparently her grandmother had been shamed by the acts of a soldier and the results, she had never told me of her pregnancy and I had returned to the states even as the affair ended. She went to live with relatives to bear her shame and child, my son. We had never written and I needed now to know the family I had never known existed.

I told Xel that I was going to be traveling to Luzon in a month or so, and invited her to join me for dinner. I didn't tell her of my suspicions of being related. I would tell her that only if it proved to be true when more investigations had been done. The thoughts of bedding her since she had no qualms of reading and delighting in tales of incest, forced my erection more oft than not. Yet she didn't need to know of our familial ties at least until we met.

Xelmajin was now a young lady. Well at least I couldn't figure her to be anything less than a lady anyway. Strange how fate takes twists in life, how could I have thought that a brief affair would result in not only a child, but grand child as well. And to think that I met her by chance on a web site that boasts stories of erotica and desire. She certainly had inherited my likings for the pleasures of the flesh.

I booked a flight and updated my passport so that I could return to Luzon, the island where I had found a woman's pleasures once and hopefully would again. Unfortunately her grandmother had passed away, her father, had died as well. I would attempt to console her in my grandfatherly way, or so I would call what could turn to sultry torrid adventures of sexual desires. She agreed to meet me at the airport in Manila. It had been far too long for me to attempt to find my way around the island, so I of course agreed.

My nerves were shot by the time I got on the airplane to fly to the west coast. A brief visit in Seattle with my brother availed no relief. My silence of the reason for the trip to the Philippines should have given some hint as to what was going on, but he was oblivious. His daughter was now a college graduate and about to be married, Arisol, one of the characters of my tales, in truth a niece in reality, was not available to quench my physical needs, damn the luck.

The next morning brought fair skies as I drove the rental car to Sea Tac, the international hub for so many flights around the globe. I would have one brief layover in Honolulu and then directly to Manila and my on line friend, granddaughter, and hopefully lover. Making it through security was so much different than for a simple continental flight, but I made it and was at last boarded on a vast aircraft and on my way. I drank only one cocktail as I penned words to yet another tale of dark pleasures onto my laptop. My tastes had gone from scenes of incest to those of supernatural beings fucking their way through life as death and destruction surrounded them. Vampires, werewolves, shape shifters, demons and ghosts were currently my pallet of choice. I couldn't get service for my broadband card so the internet was simply off line until we arrived in the airport in Hawaii. I sent a brief message to Xel to let her know of the trip and probable arrival time. She sent a reply and I smiled knowing that soon I would meet my friend, or so she considered us thus far.

We re-boarded the same vast 747 and taxied to await our takeoff. Twenty minutes later we were airborne and I was on my final leg of the journey to fate and destiny. This time I was in luck, a lovely lady was my seat companion. Mid thirties, and very attractive at that, I eyed her with curiosity as we began the long span over the Pacific ocean. We chatted for several minutes as the plane reached cruising altitude and before you know it cocktails were offered up. I ordered a bourbon and she asked for one as well. I paid for both and we toasted to new friendships. As she got out a book to read I couldn't help but notice her choice of literature, Christine Feehan was the author, a familiar title printed over the drawing of a pert dark haired beauty. My smile seemed to bid the question and she asked why I was smiling like a cat who was about to pounce on the mouse. “Oh, nothing really, its just that she is my favorite author. I love that part of the Carpathian Novel series,” and smiled even more broadly. She asked if I had read it and I replied I had, and most all of Christine’s works as well. I reached over and turned the page to a familiar one, saying this is one of my favorite chapters, opening it to where the heroin and her soul mate fuck for hours on end. Her smile was twisted as she said she'd read it once already, agreeing that the author does have a way with erotic scenes. I could smell the warmth of her excitement and laid my hand on her thigh as I whispered, “I just love how she builds up to the pounding of his manly member into her.”

She laid her hand over mine and pulled it up beneath the book whispering, “me too,” as my hand found her pulling it to her groin beneath the loose lightweight fabric of her dress. She was already very moist and warm as my fingers caressed her panties and she whispered again, “how about we get a blanket?” I looked around and saw that with the plane only half full we had our section fairly well to ourselves and pushed the call button for an attendant. A middle aged woman came to our aid and got down two blankets for use, her smile said she knew what was about to happen as she handed one to each of us. It wasn't long before Carrie, the female passenger, wiggled around and pulled off her panties under the blanket's covering protection, she was eager to join the mile high club and I would happily be her mentor in the adventure. Minutes later the attendant returned as asked if everything was alright as she saw the flushed look on Carrie's face from my finger's invasions. She offered up a suggestion, “There's nobody in the lower galley for an hour or so, let me show you two how to get down there.” I nodded and pulled the dress back over the hot wet pussy that was ready to gush already.

We rose and followed the observant attendant to a small elevator and made the descent one at a time. She, our escort until we had all arrived. “Here's the deal,” she said with frank curtness, “I want my share too,” and smiled as she eyed Carrie with glistening eyes of desire. Carrie was shocked but nodded politely and embraced the woman, kissing her full lips with passion.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

I rather felt like a third wheel but managed to unzip Carrie's dress and pull it off her shoulders and drop it to her ankles. Lifting one leg and then the other she was soon standing in the clutches of the attendant naked but for her bra. I removed that as well and cupped her tits seductively as she quivered with excitement. My hand joined the attendant's at her mound and we smiled at each other as she worked Carrie's clit and I pushed two fingers inside the lush warm hole that clenched down on them as she groaned wantonly. The attendant it turned out was bi sexual and wanted us both, a wondrous deed that came to pass shortly.

I stripped and soon found myself between the two women gasping as one kissed me and the other sucked my long thick cock to near my eruption, but left me unfinished for the other. We sucked, licked, fucked and kissed for the full hour of the chamber's availability, I climaxed several times, but only ejaculated once, deep inside the womb of sweet Carrie. She screamed as my load of hot semen filled her overfull and came at the same time. Judith, the attendant, sucked me clean as I ate her pussy to fulfillment holding her upside down in my arms while Carrie fondled her tits and then clit until she too found her honey sweet nectar's flow. The room reeked of sex, wonderful hot scents of both sweat and cum filling it fully as we all re dressed and made our way back to the main seating level. Carrie and I nuzzled into our seats and napped for a few hours as the plane made its way over the ocean below. As we ended our journey in Manila the attendant gave us each a small pair of wings that seemed more like an angel or cherub than typical flight feathers, on the back was inscribed “Mile High Club, Pacific Chapter 1,” I laughed as I read it not aware there was really such a club, she offered me a piece of paper and said, “Sign up and we can chat,” with a smile. Carrie was offered the link as well. We made our way to customs and got separated in the throng of folks.We had already taken note that we'd probably never see each other again, just two people destined to meet and have sex. No more, and certainly no less.

I walked from the customs area and found the carousel for my bags. I hated that I had to pay for them to be below, but for a trip of two weeks I had to have more than a carry on. When Xel and I had decided to meet there at the airport I had sent her a photo of my face, so she'd know who to watch for. I knew she would know me, but I still had no idea other than somewhat vague images of what she had said what she, my granddaughter would look like. To my surprise, I had no doubt when I saw her, 5'3”, trim body and long black hair in waves past the shoulder. Eyes so dark brown she seemed to bring thoughts of mother earth to mind. Her smile so wide her teeth glimmered white even as she recognized me as well. There was no doubt as to our greeting, I embraced her and kissed her lush full lips with much more than a friendly note. She fit against me perfectly, my 5'9” height perfect for her to wrap her arms around my back and pull me close. She looked very much like her grandmother had 39 years earlier in my life. As our mouths parted I leaned to her ear and whispered, “Hi, I hope there's a car so we can go somewhere and I can rest,” with a hint I'd like her to rest with me. She nodded as the bags began to fall into the carousel. Luckily mine were some of the first and I retrieved the two bags as she carried my laptop case and led the way to her car. We tucked the bags into the back seat and she drove us to the hotel I had made arrangements to stay at the first night with an open ended reservation.

“Xel,” I said as we made our way to the hotel, “you're beautiful, even more so than I hoped. I can see why you don't post your picture on the site. You'd have every male that saw you wanting to steal your virginity, at least in chat.”

She replied, “That's one reason I haven't opened a window with anybody but you. The other is,” she stammered a little bit, my eyes focused on hers as she drove on, “I want you to be my first, I want you to have my flower and fuck me to orgasms just like in your stories.” I was surprised in a way, but not in others, her honesty shone through perfectly. She parked in the lot of the hotel and we climbed to the second floor check in desk. I got checked in without a hitch and we made our way up to the tenth floor room. Not fancy, but nice and clean and coolly air conditioned. I had almost forgotten the overbearing humidity and heat of the Philippines. I set the two bags down and she placed the laptop on the table by the window. We were parted by several feet and nervous, both of us.

We looked at each other not knowing whether to simply strip down and fuck or get more acquainted first. I spoke first, “Xel, I'm sure I am road weary and probably smell bad at that,” with a chuckle, “how about if I go take a shower and we can get to know each other afterwords?” She smiled and nodded, not being one to vocalize unnecessarily. Her nose twitched as if she could smell the two women I had fucked already that day. I rummaged through one of my bags and got out a pair of athletic shorts to put on until we decided whether to go out or stay in and made my way to the bathroom saying, “Have a seat, this will just take a minute or two.” I swung the door closed, but not quite all the way so that the steam could escape. I stripped away the clothing I had been wearing most of the time, for over a day. My cock was thick and heavy,my sack full for her, ready to know Xel. I'd decided to take my time to fall into bed with her, or so I thought.

The shower was nice, a strong cascade of warm water which I turned cooler to rinse away the grime of too many hours dressed in the same clothing. I had just finished lathering up when I heard the door's creak. I could only see the silhouette of the small woman through the opaque curtain that separated us, but knew somehow that she was naked. The curtain pulled back from the end away from the shower head and she stepped in to join me, wearing only a smile. I smiled back and whispered, “Xel, I had hoped you would join me,” and drew her into my arms. Her brown flesh so enticing. Her eyes glistening with the newness of being naked with a man, the sheer ecstasy of togetherness exciting to us both. My cock rose to the occasion and became hard and thick as it lay between us. She gasped as it stood tall from her tummy to between her pert firm breasts just as it had with her grandmother. Our lips met in heated want for a few moments and then she backed away from me suddenly. I was moving too fast I guessed.

“Gerald,” she said in a faint whisper, “you know you look just like you did almost forty years ago, don't you?” My mouth fell open, she knew! She had known ever since I sent her the photo of myself.

“You know who I am?” I asked with a slight...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments