Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding out About Marsha - Pt. 3

"I visit Marsha in California and get intimately acquainted with Amanda"

5
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
6.9k words 6.9k words

(NOTE:  This is part 3 of 4 parts and the incest is back)

It was easy to spot Amanda at the terminal.   I know it’s a cliché but she was even prettier in person.   She was wearing a simple knee length sleeveless dress with a big V opening down the chest and crisscrossing bands down the back.   She seemed to have a good size bust, perhaps C cups.   She was average height, slim and with a pretty face with long hair in a pony tail.   Although very pretty you would have never guessed that she was a porn actress and strip club dancer.   It occurred to me while we were talking that I had already seen this girl naked in every conceivable sex act, and yet here I was evaluating her as if I was seeing her for the first time.  

She had greeted me warmly with a hug and we had easily fallen into a friendly chat about everything.   She apologized for Marsha not being there, saying that Marsha was called away at the last minute and she happened to be free.   I would later learn that Marsha had been with a client the night before who persuaded her to stay with him the next day.   Amanda was in a jovial mood and took me on a scenic tour of LA before heading to their apartment north of the city.   We walked in and I unpacked my luggage and went into the shower to freshen up.   I had not locked the door, and on shutting off the water and pulling back the curtain found Amanda standing there with a towel and a big smile.   “You don’t mind if I help, do you?”    “Of course not!” I said.   She wrapped the towel around me and proceeded to pad me dry, paying just enough attention to every part, including my rising erection, without emphasizing any of it.   It was as if this was the most natural thing in the world for her, and her comfort and nonchalance put me at ease.   I relax and let her take care of me.   She finished drying me and stood up, looked into my easy and asked if I could use some relief.   As she said that her hands came to my waist and then started working down and in.   Before I could answer they were in my groin.

Amanda was good and knew what she was doing.   She massaged my cock and balls and stroked by thighs as she slowly and deliberately sand to her knees in front of me.   She her hands on my buttocks pulling me into her she put her nose to the side of my cock near the root and inhaled deeply while flicking her tongue and the shaft, then did the same on the other side.   At the same time she was kneading the cheeks of my ass and working her way to the middle, her fingers sinking into the crack and squeezing as much flesh as she could scoop.   My cock was hard as a rock and desperate for attention and she quickly attended to it by sucking the head into her mouth.   Her lips were firm and soft all at once and her agile tongue danced in circles around the ridge.   As she tightened her lips she started sucking more of my cock into her mouth while continuing the tongue massage.  

The combination of sucking and licking with her head bopping up and down had me over the edge in no time.   “I’m going to come!” I whispered to her and she continued her ministrations without any hesitation.   Suddenly I felt my climax rise and erupt through my shift and out into her mouth with several spurts of semen that she eagerly swallowed.   As my cock softened inside her oral cavity she looked up at me and grinned with her mouth still full of softening cock.   This girl was unbelievable in her skill and in her comfort in giving a great blowjob as if it was a routine thing for her, and perhaps it was.  

I pulled her up to me and gave her a deep kiss, licking the inside of her lips and letting my tongue probe deep into her mouth.   She pushed back into my mouth as her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me harder into her.   She was still dressed and as the kiss broke up I told her I wanted to taste her.   She said to wait and that we had all night as Marsha would not be back till morning and she had nothing else to do.  

I put on a pair of shorts and tee shirt and went into the living room.   Amanda offered me a beer from the kitchen and invited me to the balcony with her.   She reclined in a chaise lounging chair while I sat up in a chair and sipped on my beer.   We chatted about her work and her life with Marsha.   She was an exhibitionist and loved dancing and showing off her body.   She actually got off on making the men in the audience horny for her.   She loved to dance and titillate them.   The club where she danced had a policy of not touching the dancers and no patronizing with clients.   However, she was sure management knew that the regular clients had favorites that they saw outside the club and that the dancers, including Amanda, accepted some of the generous offers made by the upscale clients.   Amanda had a regular clientele who called her on occasion for a rendezvous and which she gladly took them up on.   They were generous to her and in return she made sure they were happy.   None was too freaky for her.   She did have an occasional bad experience with a new client but always managed her way through them and naturally never saw the client again.   She enjoyed the sex and quite often had several orgasms during her liaisons, but more than anything she had a sense of satisfaction from making her clients happy.   They were men of influence and she knew if she ever needed anything there were those who she could call on and who would come to her rescue.  

As Amanda talked sometimes it seemed she was talking about herself and other time she sounded as if she was talking about both her and Marsha.   As far as she was concerned Marsha was literally her mate and what she said applied to her as well.   Eventually I picked up on the fact that as far as the prostitution was concerned both she and Marsha were in similar situations but each with their own set of clients.   The time away from work and clients was spent together in every sense of the word.   They genuinely loved each other and they devoted non-working time to one another.   The sex with men was enjoyable but work none the less.   To each other they were lovers in every sense of the word.   Marsha had told her about her trip home and what happened between us.   Because she and Marsha shared everything she felt comfortable in seducing me and looked forward to more.  

We went out to dinner that evening and enjoyed a lovely meal and a great bottle of wine which we polished.   Back at the apartment we naturally fell into each other’s arms and made our way to their bedroom.   They had a king-size bed that Amanda and I were able to frolic on and fuck to our heart’s content.   I undressed her and caressed her soft skin and firm though smallish breasts.   Her nipples protruded from the cone shaped orbs and beckoned me to suck them between my lips and massage them with my tongues.   I did not resist.   I ran my hands over her back and down her waist, eventually unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them down her legs with her thong.   She was accommodating and as the pants work down I went to my knees and buried my face in her crotch.   She stepped back to the bed and sat back while holding my head and pulling me into her.   I feasted on her soft flesh and sweet nectars enjoying the feel and the smell and the taste and sounds of sucking on her lips and clit.   The clit protruded even more than her nipples, to my delight the largest I had ever seen and I loved feasting on it and bringing her to a boisterous climax.   Amanda loved to yell and I was completely uninhibited as I later learned.   She loved sex and loved her orgasms and had no qualms with others hearing her no matter who they were.  

After she calmed down I crawled up on the bed next to her and enjoyed a leisurely fuck while lying on our sides facing each other.   We came together and fell asleep in each other’s arms.   We must have disengaged in the middle of the night.   I woke up in the early morning with her back to my front spoon fashion with my right arm over her waist and my hand cupping a breast.   My cock was nestled in the crack of her ass and getting hard from the stroking on my side and buttocks.   But wait, those could not be her arms stroking me and kneading my flesh.   I shook the cobwebs and opened my eyes to the dim outside light as I came to the realization that we were not alone.   I rolled away a little and turned my head.   Behind me and was Marsha with the biggest grin.  

“Welcome to LA Lover!” was all she said as she locked her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth.   I kissed her back, pushing hard into her with my hand still cupping Amanda’s breast and my cock still touching her buttocks.   Marsha’s hand reached over in search of my member, looking for that which had given her joy back home.   She insinuated her hand between Amanda and I and wrapped her fingers around my cock.   I moaned into her mouth and told her I could not last long like this.    Amanda, sensing what was going on, turned a little towards us and whispered “Hi Sweetie” then dug her head and shoulder deeper into the pillow.   Marsha smiled and rolled me towards her, putting me on my back, then squatted above me and impaled herself on my pole.   Her cunt was slick and offered no resistance to my cock.   The slickness was more than her natural lubrication could account for and I realized that it was full of spunk and that I was getting sloppy seconds.    In its own weird way it felt wonderful and I was not complaining.   At that point Amanda turned around and threw her left arm over my chest, making soft whimpering noises as she snuggled up to me.   Marsha started alternating back and forth and up and down movements on my cock with her hands on my shoulders right above Amanda’s arm.   She was doing her best to stimulate her clitoris on my groin without waking Amanda up, and for all appearances she succeeded.   I played with Marsha’s tits and nipples while she continued to focus on fucking me.   It took a lot of concentration on her part to be able to climax on top of me without waking Amanda, but that is precisely what Marsha did before collapsing on my other side.  

My cock was still hard and Marsha, on resting, realized that she had gotten me excited with no relief.    She nuzzled up to me, took my cock in hand, and whispered the question in my ear.  

“Do you want to come. lover?”  

“Yes, I do”

“Would you like me to bring you off like this?

“Yes, Please!”

“Do want me to keep stroking you up and down?” (Said as she nibbled on my ear)

“Yes!” I answered in a pleading tone.  

“Didn’t you come already tonight with Amanda?”

“Not since you’ve been home and you just made me horny as hell”

“So how come you’re not turning around and stuffing it into her again?”

“Probably for the same reason you’re not still at your client’s house getting pumped full of his sperm”.

She let out a big hearty laugh.   “Touché! I deserved that for teasing you so hard.”   She bent her down toward my crotch.

  “Speaking of hard, Ummm!”   and she engulfed the head of my cock in her warm mouth.   Acting like she could not get enough, she started moving her head up and down on my cock while she sucked in her cheeks to completely surround and massage the most sensitive parts while also twirling her tongue around the tip.   I had already experienced her fantastic blowjob but this was a sudden reminder of how good she really is.   Imagine the cock in a washing machine that is just the right size for it agitating on the gentle cycle and you start to get an idea of all the motions and sensations that I was experiencing.    Marsha was an expert cock sucker and very eager.   She was inhaling the mixed aroma of her cunt and Amanda’s cunt with deep breaths as if this was the most wonderful fragrance in the world, and to her it might well have been as I knew it was to me.   I loved the aroma of her cunt and loved the different but equally intoxicating aroma of Amanda’s cut and could very well imagine what the two together would be like.   

It took no time for me to climb to my peak and to explode in her mouth.   One jet of warm white liquid after another was eagerly swallowed with her big eyes staring at me and the outlines of a grin around my cock pumping into her throat.   She left no doubt that she enjoyed the blowjob and loved swallowing my cum.   She moved up and down a few more times, with her hand in close pursuit of her lips, and her fingers on the underside of my cock squeezing the cum out of my tube on every upstroke until she milked every last drop out of me.   She slowly let the softening prick fall out of her mouth, making a plop sound as it left her lips and letting it fall onto my stomach.   With a big smile she crawled up on my body until she was prone on top of me and her lips were touching mine.   She opened her mouth and engulfed my tongue and everything else she could suck in.   She still had the buttery taste of my semen all over her mouth.   I sucked on her lips and sucked in her tongue savoring the taste and feel of her mouth on mine.   A few minutes later, with lips tongue sufficiently worked, she rolled off of me to my right side.    Only then did I remember Amanda and realize that her arm was still over my chest.   I looked at her and she was smiling as she nuzzled into the crook of my neck.  

We both went to sleep.    When I opened my eyes later in the morning it was Marsha who was still sleeping next to me.   Amanda was up and out of bed.   I looked at Marsha and started stroking her hair.   She opened her eyes and smiled.  

“Good Morning” she said in a soft voice.  

“Good Morning to you sweetie.   It has to be a good morning with you lying next to me.   How are you feeling?”.  

“Good.   Really good”.   She sighed and nuzzled up to me.   “It had been a bad night until I came home.   You made it all better.”

“How bad was it?”

“Are you sure you want to hear the gory details?”

“Yes.   I want to hear everything about.   I’m always turned on by sex stories so to hear them from you multiplies the excitement.”

“It doesn’t make you jealous?   I always assumed the Older Generation would have great difficulty with the openness of my generation.”

“There is a lot you have to learn about the Older Generation.   I ‘m beginning to suspect the stories will shock you.   Suffice to say there is nothing you have done or thought of doing that we haven’t been through, and that includes me and your mother so on with last night.   What happened?”

“I had a date with someone who was referred by a regular client.   This client is very important and very generous to me, so I don’t ever want to disappoint him.   That’s why I didn’t meet you at the airport.   I hope Amanda being there didn’t disappoint you.”

“Not at all.   In fact I was glad for the chance to get acquainted with her”.

“I bet you were” she said with a big grin.   “So I go to this guys hotel room and find he has another guest there.   I assumed we would be cool and casual until his friend left.   Instead, as we were sipping our drinks, they brought up a threesome.   We talked and they assured me that they would   considerate and generous.   I agreed to do it.   After a strip dance I helped Bob – my client’s friend – out of his clothes while his friend Joe got himself naked.   So there I was on the couch between the two of them and stroking both cocks as one kissed me then the other.   They worked their way to my breasts and it felt wonderful.   I was beginning to feel like I made a good decision when Bob pulled me up to his lap wanting to straddle him.   I did and lowered myself on his cock and started to move around a bit.   Suddenly I felt this finder with a minimum of lubrication poking me in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by amorab
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments