Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With My Brother

"After fantasizing about her brother for years, Bre finally gets what she wants."

13
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
930 words 930 words
Breanna was about seventeen years old when she started fantasizing about her older brother, Adam. He had just turned nineteen and was in the middle of developing (he was a late bloomer). He was on the swim team so he had developed rock hard abs and toned legs and arms. Breanna always fantasized about running her hand over his chest and stomach, feeling his muscles. She used to watch him get undressed before he took a shower and would usually sit outside his door and peek through the crack while rubbing between her legs.

Once, Bre stayed up late on her phone texting. Her room was right next to Adam’s and she could hear him grunting softly. She felt herself get instantly wet and knew she had to go peek. Lucky for her, the door was already cracked. She sat down in her usual spot and looked through the small slit in the door. Adam was on top of his sheets, legs spread, stroking his long penis urgently. His hips bucked as a small stream of cum came shooting out all over his comforter. He closed the magazine he had been looking at and sighed.

Bre couldn’t believe what she had just seen. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She was soaked through her panties! She felt embarrassed but very horny at the same time. She went back to her room and rubbed her pussy and imagined it was his hand touching her. She ended up falling asleep and dreamed of him that night.

Bre was eighteen now and Adam was twenty. He had grown even hotter over the last year. Bre still fantasized about him once in a while. His body had gotten more toned, making her fantasies much better. Most of the time when she thought about Adam she had violent orgasms. One day after school, Bre had come home and heard Adam in the shower. She walked by and was pleasantly surprised to see he had left the door open. They shared a bathroom when he came home for weekends and their shower had clear glass doors. She could see everything.

She hid behind the doorway and watched as he washed his hair. His hips forward, his penis long and thick, his strong arms above his head. It was perfect. She took a mental snapshot and went back to her room. She was so horny; she forgot to close her door before she started stripping down to her bra and panties. She massaging her nipples, pretending it was Adam touching her. She sat down on her chair and spread her legs, her hands reaching under her panties to stroke her shaved pussy. Her head leaned back and she bit her lip as she pictured Adam in the shower.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

She moaned loudly and spread her legs even wider, rubbing her clit with one hand and twisting her nipples with the other.

She opened her eyes and was surprised to see Adam standing in her doorway wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. She quickly closed her legs and yelped in surprise. Adam walked over to her and spread her legs again.

“Let me do that for you," he rumbled in his deep voice.

He began to rub her as she had been doing herself a few seconds earlier. Bre was in disbelief. Is this really happening? He ran his hands down her body and kissed her neck.

“I’ve been watching you touch yourself almost every night. You are so hot Bre," Adam said.

“I-I’ve been watching you too. In fact, I was just watching you in the shower," Bre muttered, turning red. “This is wrong, Adam," Bre sighed.

“I don’t care, I want you. I can’t hold myself back any longer," Adam moaned.

He ground his towel covered bulge against Bre's soaked pussy, kissing her passionately. Bre moaned when she felt how hard he was. Adam took off his towel and began reaching for her panties. He slid them off and spread Bre’s legs even wider.

He began licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. She moaned and raised her hips, trying to get closer to his hungry mouth. Bre grabbed the back of his head, pressing him closer to her aching mound. She could feel herself beginning to cum. She moaned his name as her juices flowed onto the chair and into his mouth. He licked up all of her juices and stood up. He pulled her off the chair and hungrily threw her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her and kissed her as he slid his head up and down her slit, teasing her. She moaned louder and louder each time.

“I want you in me, Adam," Bre sighed as she spread her legs wider.

Adam finally put his cock at her entrance, teasing her a little more until finally pushing in. She wasn't a virgin, but Bre’s pussy was very tight. Adam thrusted faster and faster and began to grunt and moan. Bre couldn't believe how incredible his rock hard cock felt inside of her. She was already close to cumming again and so was he.

They both climaxed at the exact same moment. Bre thrusted her hips in time with Adam’s and he shot his load all over her sweet little pussy. Adam moaned into Bre’s neck and they kissed passionately again. Bre was in utter bliss. They smiled at each other and giggled. Good thing they had the house to themselves for a few more hours.

Published 
Written by AmberLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments