Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With My Daughter Penny Two

"“Daddy, Jilly and I are going to sunbathe out back for an hour or so. Is that ok?” Penny called out"

26
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My green eyed beauty and I had been having sex just over two months and I think that Penny is even happier now than I have ever seen her. She kind of tricked me into noticing just how amazingly sexy she truly is but now that I know, I can’t get enough of her beautiful body.

She came home from school this afternoon with her best friend Jill, who is also an extremely good looking young woman and also in her late teens, like my Penny. Jill is shorter than Penny’s 5’4” frame, being only 5’, but she has amazing blue eyes and long silky blond hair. She is also built like a porn star and has even bigger tits than my Penny does. Jill is at least 40d and I have no idea how she doesn’t topple over as she walks.

“Daddy, Jilly and I are going to sunbathe out back for an hour or so. Is that ok?” Penny called out to me

“Sure thing kiddo, are you girls going to want dinner, take out or are you two beauties going out on a date later?” I replied.

“Why don’t you make us some burgers on the grill out the back so you can keep us company?” Penny countered.

“You two hotties don’t need an old man hanging out with you.” was my weak reply.

“Don’t be a dumb ass and do what I tell you, daddy, before I sick Jilly on you too.” Penny mockingly scowled at me.

“I surrender, don’t sick killer Jill on me.” I teased

Jill looked like she wanted to reply but just turned away and scooted back out quickly.

I gathered all of the fixings for our burgers and headed outside to start the grill. Then I nearly dropped the tray as I exited from the house and got my first glimpse of Jill in her teenie, bright yellow bikini. She was amazing. It did nothing to cover her huge tits. They were brown from the constant sunbathing, full, round and glistening from sunscreen. Her nipples were erect and pointing straight up as she lay on her back. The bottom of her biking was struggling to cover her full ass too. Man, was this girl built for sex.

As my dick started twitching at the teenage goddess before me, I looked over and saw Penny grinning at my response to her best friend. Penny was no slouch. Her long athletic physique was accentuated by her bikini, also very minuscule, and white with little smiley faces on it. Her 38c breasts were a bit better covered than her friend but not by much. Those long legs were nicely tanned too and Penny was all lubed up. Damn, if my dick didn’t grow another inch just peering at Penny for those few seconds.

“See anything you like daddy?” Penny teased.

“Absolutely, there sure is, yup, yes maybe” I stammered.

Jill sat up and immediately noticed my erection.

“Wow, is that for us?” Jill asked Penny.

Penny looked my way and said, “Well daddy, is it?”

“You know damn well you two sexy bitches caused this. I ought to make you take care of it since you created the problem.” I said feigning anger that wasn’t really there.

Penny got up, walked across the yard to where I was standing and dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled my shorts down exposing my rock hard dick and plunged it into her hungry mouth.

“Oh my god, Penny, what are you doing in front of company?” I asked in shock.

Jill quickly came over and also got down on her knees before me.

“She is just doing what I want to do.” Jill smiled up at me.

Jill started licking the side of my dick as Penny sucked up and down my shaft. I was shocked but man did it feel good. My dick stretched farther than it ever had and I think I was going to need it all for these two sex kittens. Penny reached over and untied Jill’s top and Jill returned the favour. Two gorgeous pairs of tits spilled out of those tops, which were tossed aside quickly.

“Let’s move inside before someone sees us.” I managed to say.

“Fuck ‘em.” Penny leered.

As Penny let go of my cock to reply, Jill grabbed it and started pumping it with one hand as she squeezed her own tits with the other.

“Please let me do that Jill.” I begged.

Jill lay back down on the towel she had spread out and beckoned me with her fingers. I knelt down and quickly started kissing her huge melons. As I kissed one tit Penny claimed the other. I’m sure that my dick could have cut glass when I saw my daughter sucking her friend’s tit. Jill started moaning and grasped her pussy through her bikini. Penny pushed her hand away and claimed her friend’s cunt with her own hand while licking and sucking Jill’s tit. I reached down and untied Jill’s bikini bottom on one side then the other. As I tugged the material, Jill raised her hips to allow me to remove it completely.

Fuck me if her cunt wasn’t shaved bare as well as my angel’s pussy. How fucking lucky can one man be, I thought to myself? Penny immediately slipped a finger into Jill’s glistening slit. This caused another long moan from Jill. I wanted to play too so I untied Penny’s bikini bottom which fell without any further effort. I was still sucking Jill’s breast but I reached over and fondled Penny’s ripe round ass. Man I wanted to plant my dick in her.

I got up and pulled Penny down into a kneeling position between Jill’s legs. Penny leaned down and started licking Jill’s wet hot pussy. I leaned into her from behind and greedily sucked her smooth hairless snatch. Penny was flooding juices so I knew she was ready for my dick. I repositioned myself and nudged it into her entrance. Penny reached behind and grabbed my dick and almost ripped it off pushing and pulling it into her wanton pussy.

Sinking into her I just held her hips savoring the feeling. Penny started bobbing her head into Jill’s cunt faster.

SheilaRpgers1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaRpgers1

I saw her jam two fingers into Jill and thumb the poor helpless girl’s clit before Jill could think about it. Her thighs clamped down on Penny’s head like a vice but Penny never hesitated as she was finger fucking Jill. I had seen enough so I started pumping my dick in Penny slowly at first. Slow long strokes.

Penny moaned around Jill’s pussy. “Oh daddy just like that.”

I kept going long and slow, in and out, over and over as I watched my dick disappear inside Penny’s hot tight pussy. It felt so amazing that I just wanted to shoot my cum inside her. However I also wanted it to last long enough to sample Jill’s delights too.

Jill started shouting “Cumming, God almighty, I’m cumming! Penny, you bitch, make me fucking cum.”

Penny started nibbling Jill’s clit as her hand was a blur going in and out of Jill’s pussy. Feeling Penny’s own pussy contract on my dick I knew her own orgasm was approaching. I just kept my same pace but reached up and licked my index finger in my mouth, then searched Penny’s ass for her rosebud. When I located her virgin anus I teased it for several seconds, scoping out Penny’s expression as best I could while she ate her friend’s cunt.

As I circled her asshole I felt Penny shove back against my finger inserting a tiny bit into her super tight hole. I stopped shoving and just wiggled it a bit then I leaned over and spat down onto her hole to add some lube. I kept my in and out rhythm as I removed the tip of my finger, wetting it again and started over, this time getting an inch inside her. Then Penny started cumming all over my cock.

Jill was in the throes of her orgasm, Penny was starting hers and when I shoved my whole finger into my daughter’s ass I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Baby, I’m cumming now, oh fucking wow!” I grunted.

I started pumping my finger in and out of Penny’s ass like a mini dick as I pounded her pussy, spraying cum inside her. I pulled my dick and finger out and shot some cum on her asshole and shoved that inside Penny. When I did that I shot a stream over Penny’s ass and hitting Jill in the face. Jill scooped it up with her fingers and shoved them in her mouth. I jammed my dick back into Penny’s pussy to aid her in her own climax which was hitting her full force. She was grunting and rocking and spilling cum all down her thighs. Man she floods when she has a climax. We collapsed in a heap, panting and sweating and grinning like idiots.

“Have you got any dick left for the new girl?” Jill pouted.

“Oh, I intend to fuck you raw.” I bragged.

“Try it big guy, now and always.” Jill teased.

I sat up and pulled the little tart into my lap. She scooted right onto my dick which was already rising in readiness for round two. I felt Penny sitting behind her as we made a Jill sandwich and all three started a rocking rhythm. Penny was fondling Jill’s big boobs and kissing the back of her neck. I was kissing Jill and hanging on for dear life while rocking all three of us. Jill pulled back and smiled up at me. She had a look of utter bliss all over her face.

“This is the most amazing experience I have ever had.” Jill beamed.

“That was my plan, my new baby girl” I grinned while still sliding my dick in and out of Jill as I rocked back and forth.

“Isn’t he awesome?” Penny asked Jill.

“Thanks for having ME over.” Jill laughed the heavy emphasis on ME.

I felt a need to hurry up so I rolled us over placing Jill on her back. I then climbed between her legs and Penny guided my cock into her friend. I started pumping this beauty for all I was worth. Penny started kissing Jill and fondling her huge tits, then reached down and started playing with Jill’s clit and had instant results. Jill started moving around and pumping me back and her pussy was making squishing sounds. Penny reached down and fingered her own wet hole. I kissed Penny then Jill, alternating savoring each girl’s individual taste. Jill was starting to cum and Penny knew it. She started pinching Jill’s nipples roughly then leaned over and bit one. That sent Jill over the top and she started moaning and writhing as her orgasm engulfed her.

Reaching up I claimed Penny’s pussy with two of my fingers and started pumping her with my hand and Jill with my dick. Jill was cumming a river and I wanted my Penny to climax again. Jill put her legs around me and started squeezing. I thought she was going to break me in half before she rode out her orgasm. When she finally ebbed, I rolled Penny over and climbed back on top of my daughter. I slipped my dick back into her sensitive wet pussy. Jill leaned over and started sucking Penny’s breasts like she was a hungry infant. Penny was laying back, eyes closed; loving all of the attention we were giving her. I pulled both of Penny’s legs up towards her chest giving me a better shot at her g-spot. As soon as I started my renewed fucking she started a low moan.

“Ohhhhh! Yesssss, right there.” Penny moaned.

I reached down and pushed her pubic mound from on top adding to the friction of her sensitive spot. Jill got an excited look in her eyes and she reached down and bit my Penny back on her nipple. Penny started spraying me with cum. I climbed off and started rubbing her clit as fast as I could and tried to lean over and suck her squirting pussy but Jill climbed down with an open mouth and started guzzling at Penny. I started stroking my own cock as I watched this beautiful sight and soon I was shooting cum all over both girls. We were all covered in Penny’s cum and mine, which also joined Jill’s flowing juices.

This time when we collapsed we stayed that way for quite a while. When I got my breath back I asked the girls if they were ready for dinner. Both girls agreed it was time to eat some real food.

How lucky am I?

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments