Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time with my daughter Penny.

"She left me with a two year old green eyed beauty named Penny. Penny is my pride and joy."

31
8 Comments 8
31.5k Views 31.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Sixteen years ago my wife decided she needed drugs more than she needed her family. She left me with a two year old green eyed beauty named Penny. Penny is my pride and joy. Growing up without a mom and a wife did present us with a few problems. Which bathroom to use at the movies and mall was an issue until she was ten years old. We also played more sports than dolls. Penny was a tomboy.

Today she is 5’4 lean, athletic and except for the very sizable breasts she has, she’s built for speed and motion.

One day Penny came home and had hurt herself at soccer practice. I was in the kitchen starting our dinner as I heard the front door open and close and her gym bag hit the floor.

“That you baby girl?” I call out from the kitchen.

“Yes daddy it’s me but I could use a hand getting upstairs,” she moaned.

What’s up kiddo?” I query as I entered the living room drying off my hands on a kitchen towel. She limped up to me and gave me a half hearted hug clearly in pain.

“Pull a muscle sweetie or something worse?” I asked, my concern rising.

“Probably just a pulled muscle daddy, maybe a rub down will help it,” she sheepishly said.

“Sure thing Penny,” as I helped her upstairs.

We got to her bedroom and I helped her lay down on her belly as I sat next to her on her bed. Gently rubbing her thigh where she indicated it hurt, I tried to make my baby girl's hurt go away. As my hands encircle her muscled thigh I notice her cotton shorts were bunching up and exposing a very well rounded ass under her shorts. My dick twinged at the sight.

“No, no, no.” I thought to myself. Surely I am not getting aroused looking at my daughter’s ass. Unfortunately I was. Having been many years since I actually went on a date, my sex life was non-existent. She wriggled under my massaging hands breaking my self induced spell. Did she spread her legs even farther apart? Now I could see all the way inside her shorts. Her pubic mound was clearly visible. I only wished she had a woman around to buy her some sexier panties.

My dick was rapidly growing to its full seven inch length. I was worried that she would see my erection and hate me for being a pervert. I shifted my position so my crotch was facing away from her but I noticed her glancing at my crotch and then back down.

Oh shit. I’m busted. I thought.

I continued kneading her soft flesh without thinking about where my hands actually were. Looking down I saw my hands had migrated upwards towards her shapely ass. My grasp was right where her thigh met the curve of her ass. (One of my favorite spots on a woman may I add.) It actually felt like she was pushing back towards my hand, or I may have imagined that.

Trying to come up with a way to escape without Penny seeing my rock hard dick, a plan emerged in my lust fogged mind.

“Penny; baby, how about you soak in a hot bath. That should loosen up your tight muscles.” I managed to croak out of my rapidly drying mouth.

“Sounds good daddy” she said as she rolled over to face me.

I sat up turning away from Penny so my manhood remained hidden. She turned to rotate her legs off the bed now sitting up to stand. As she stood up, she staggered and fell into my quickly raised arms.

“Sorry daddy but the leg won’t hold my weight,” her voice breaking. “Can you help me into the tub daddy please?” she asked with those deep green eyes that I could never refuse anything.

“Sure baby.” I surrender

“Gonna need some help with my clothes too daddy,” she gleamed, showing a slight grin.

I knelt in front of her and gently pulled her shorts and white cotton panties down and I was totally shocked to be staring directly into a hairless pussy. Her pussy is so beautiful that without thinking I leaned forward and kissed my daughter’s pussy. Not just kiss but French kiss her lips with my mouth wide open. I pointed my tongue letting it slip up and down her hairless lips.

“Oh my God” I shouted as I realized what I’d just done.

I looked up to see the most beautiful woman in the world smiling down at me as she said “About damn time daddy. I have been strutting around near naked for two years now trying to get noticed”

She grasped my head and pulled it back towards her heavenly pussy. Needing no more encouragement than that I dove in to her sweet pussy licking, nibbling, kissing and sucking.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

She was so hot that her pussy was leaking juices down her thighs. Mixed with my lubricating tongue and mouth, she was becoming quite a sight.

“Are you sure about this baby girl?” I said, whispering so she couldn't’t take away that which I so desired.

“I'm all yours daddy, now and always.”

Grasping her ass cheeks, and savoring the muscled firmness and her youthful softness I moaned in apt rapture. Sliding a hand in front, I also cupped her smooth mound. My middle finger snaked out and slipped effortlessly from near her tiny anus all the way to her rapidly erecting clitty. I repeated this process a few times before plunging one long finger into her tunnel of love. I continued getting it fully lubricated by rotating and slowly inserting it in and out. A moan escaped her quivering lips as I continued to finger fuck my own baby girl.

Her pelvis started to hump my hand slowly then increasing in tempo, and her breathing was becoming more erratic. I added a second finger into her now snug cunt.

“Oh daddy that feels amazing,” she cooed.

“It sure does,” was my hurried reply as I found myself leaning forward to claim her clit in my mouth.

Penny started exploding in my mouth; her cum flowing from her hot wet pussy and into my waiting mouth. And I drank all of it, like it was the fountain of youth. Perhaps it was. I hadn’t felt this alive in decades. My fingers were a blur as I kissed her all over her pubic area letting her ride out her orgasmic pleasure.

I sat on the floor and pulled the limp body of my sweet child into my lap facing each other guiding my aching cock into her hot wet pussy. I supported her weight by grasping both of her magnificent ass cheeks, so her decent could be strictly monitored. When her clean shaved mound approached the base of my dick I started rocking her in my lap in slow motion.

“Just ride baby, you don’t need to help me at all.” I whispered into her ear before I engulfed it into my mouth.

I slowly rocked back until my erect dick was half way out, and rocked forward until my piston was buried as deep as it could go. Her sexy hairless pussy swallowed my cock like a hungry mouth. Over and over we rocked back and forth slowly and sensuously.

“Can you feel it building inside you?” I asked. From the outer reaches of her body, I felt my hard dick growing with each thrust. I could feel her orgasm building inside her. “Give it to me! It's MINE,” I said speaking softly at first then letting my voice rise as her orgasm neared.

Reaching up and grabbing both of her full round breasts, while rocking back and forth, I savored this moment like none before. Leaning forward clamping my mouth on her left nipple I suck greedily. Her rosebud was hard and erect and my tongue circled around and around as I sucked even harder. A moan escaped her lips and alerted me that she was getting near to her climax. I started rocking faster now, and lifting her entire body with my erection.

She started cumming but heeded to my instructions and just rode the waves. I kissed her neck, mouth and breasts while my rocking continued. Penny’s pussy could not contain all of her cum as it leaked out of her heavenly pussy. The waves of orgasm were unlike anything she or I had felt before. Her contractions ceased and I think she thought we were done. I kept rocking and holding her limp exhausted body while I did. Her pussy was betraying her and stirred gently at first as we the reached our crescendo.

“You can help THIS TIME.” I whisper.

“Oh daddy.” Penny moaned.

Back and forth her sweet pussy was gliding up and down my slippery shaft. I think she could feel my orgasm building. She couldn’t believe she was going to cum again so soon but her pussy was in control. Our rocking increased in speed again. She felt the first wave hit her like a truck. Leaning down I kissed her deeply and sucked her tongue into my mouth. The second wave hit, equaling the first. Her body was racked with pleasure and she wanted to curl up and sleep but alas I wasn’t done with her. I started to rock her again but she couldn’t take any more.

“Please daddy. I have had enough. I can’t take another orgasm like those again.” Penny pleaded.

“Well, baby girl, I guess I can accept that.” I smirk. Knowing the old man can still bring it when he wants too. Enough FOR NOW.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments