Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Sister Pleasure

"Summer of Lust with My Sister Emma"

11
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was the hottest summer I could remember. My sister and I had been hanging out every day at the lake. We swam every day, and then took off our clothes and lay in the warm sun. We hung out every day. Sometimes we took our friends with us and sometimes we didn’t. My sister was very beautiful. She looked like me only a bit more voluptuous. She had beautiful legs and a heart shaped ass. She had round tits with large nipples that were almost cherry red. Clear green eyes and dark hair complimented the total package.

One day after a swim we were sitting around talking to our best friend Jayanna. She was telling us about fun she had at camp the year before. I was in my first year of college and they were both only a year behind me. Jayanna told us about experimenting with girls. She told us how different it was than sex with boys. My Sister Emma was shocked, but intrigued. She had only ever fucked boys. She said she liked sex, but had never thought of girl sex. Jayanna, said it was really hot and could even be hotter sometimes than fucking a man. She got very detailed and I know that Emma and I were both feeling a little aroused.

Later after Jayanna left, Emma and I were lying around in our bikinis, talking about Jayanna and how wild she had gotten. Emma said she had always wanted to try it, but she was afraid to do it with one of her friends because they always gossiped and told boys about it. She said she wanted to try it with someone she trusted. I nervously suggested we give it a try. We should just start with a kiss I said and see how it went. She rolled over close to me and said, “Jilly, are you sure?”

“Of course, it’s just a kiss right?”

I slowly moved my mouth to hers and our lips brushed each other as lightly as a butterfly. Our lips touched again, hers were slightly parted, and I gently sucked her plump bottom lip quickly and then deepened our kiss. Her hands gently rubbed the back of my head and neck. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth quickly. Our tongues fenced flicking each other firmly then entwining as the kiss became hotter. Soon our mouths were open and we were seriously making out. Emma pulled back with a jerk.

“Oh my God Jilly, this is wrong. That was the best kiss I ever had in my whole life, but what would Mom and Dad say?”

I gasped for air, and said, “Emma they would be so pissed, we can never tell anyone.”

She whispered, “I didn’t want to stop.”

“I didn’t want to stop either Emma, please let me touch you. We will never tell another living soul. We have today; let’s just see where it takes us.”

She smiled, a beautiful wicked smile and said, “Ok Jilly, touch me then.”

I lay next to her and my lips caressed her neck as my hand wandered over her beautiful flat stomach. My hands found her bikini top and I cupped one beautiful breast. I heard her sharp intake of air and she whispered, “Jilly, please don’t stop.”

I squeezed her tit firmly, and found her rapidly hardening nipple. I flicked my thumb over it. My hand dipped inside her bikini top and I caressed her bare breast. She cried out in pleasure. She reached up and untied her bikini top, and pulled it down. I gazed at her hot body, and my head lowered to her nipples. They were diamond hard and I sucked them hard into my mouth. Her body writhed under my teasing mouth and tongue. She reached behind my head and untied my top as well. She flung it away and our bare tits rubbed each other. I lowered my tits over her mouth and she licked and sucked my tits. My body was filled with fire; it started in my tits and tingled all the way to my pussy.

We pressed our panting bodies together, I felt her thigh moving between my legs and I couldn’t resist pressing my tingling box against her thigh. I went back to sucking her tits, and my hand slid over her pussy mound. I teased her, rubbing firmly on the outside of her cunt through her bikini bottom. She thrust her pussy up, and begged me for more. Her hands gripped my ass, she was squeezing and stroking. I was getting wetter and wetter.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

I pulled away from her and straddled her. I slowly and gently untied each string at the side of her bikini bottoms. Her green eyes never left mine. She was squirming around like she was on fire.

As the strings came untied I carefully pulled down the tiny triangle covering her plump bare pussy. I gazed at her pussy. I slid my pointer finger gently up and down her slit as she moaned in pleasure. I was almost hypnotized by her pretty bare pussy. I slide my finger between her moist lips and rubbed. I took my other hand and spread her lips apart, gazing fully on her glistening pink dripping wet cunt. I lowered my mouth to it, and slid my tongue up and down slowly. Emma shouted in ecstasy. I spread her more firmly and started licking her clit hard. She orgasmed almost immediately, bucking and thrusting up to my hot tongue.

She ripped my bikini bottom off not even trying to disguise her lust anymore. She thrust her fingers inside my pussy firmly. I gasped, unprepared for her attack. She started jamming her fingers in and out of my pussy. She then pulled me down to her and we scissored our legs together. She began thrusting and grinding in circles, our bare wet pussies caressing each other. I could feel my cunt tightening up, with pleasure. She ground hard on my clit, moaning and begging me to do it harder. The only sound for a while was the slippery sound of our pussies rubbing each other with a wet sound and our gasps and cries as we got closer to orgasm.

“Christ Emma!!” I screamed out as my pussy jerked hard cumming against her throbbing clit.

She was almost crying in her pleasure. She was a beautiful sight, her eyes closed, her head thrown back in total complete animal lust. She came again for me hard and fast.

I fell back against the blanket, breathing hard. Our wet cunts slowly stopped jerking and spasming. Emma whispered, “I want to taste you. I need to taste my pussy on yours.”

She lowered her head to my soaked pussy. She licked and sucked and flicked…she whispered against my pussy how good we tasted. Then she swung around into a 69 position with me and licked me that way. I saw her pink pussy over my mouth and pulled her down to me. We lay in that position for a long time, eating each other out till we were ready to cum again. All the shyness was gone and we ground and thrust and licked and sucked with wild abandon our cries echoing around the lake. We came together this time…It made me hotter to know that as I tasted and felt her wet cunt cumming on my tongue she was feeling mine cum on her tongue at the same time. We lay down next to each other side by side for a while. We got passionate one more time, and I rubbed her pussy while she rubbed mine till we both couldn’t stand another second. I was completely in lust with my sexy sister.

After we calmed down a little we took a quick skinny dip to cool off and as we got dressed, she smiled at me and said, “Jilly, we HAVE to do this again.”

I grinned, and said, “Emma, we are going to fuck each other all summer.”

That summer we were inseparable. Even though we both had boyfriends, something just kept us coming back to each other. We both thought it would be fun to fuck a guy together someday and surprise him. We hadn’t found a guy yet that fit the bill. She made me weak. All she had to do was lick her lips and brush her hand over my thighs and I was wet for her.

We got more and more daring as the summer went on, not bothering to be as careful about when and where. One day we were in the living room, when we thought everyone was gone. I was on the couch with my ass hanging off and Emma was between my legs licking my wet cunt as I moaned her name, when I looked up and there was my Dad standing in the entrance to the living room. His eyes were blazing with fury, and something else. His mouth was open and his hand was rubbing his cock through his pants.

“I KNEW IT!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. He stalked toward us with a look in his eyes that made me think, he was less mad than turned on.

To be continued…
Published 
Written by Hot_Bi-Jilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments