Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Twin Sibling Love On Yacht

"Luther slid in between his twin sister's soft, smooth legs and lowered his mouth to her wet pussy."

13
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Gina and Luther Green are twin brother and sister and today is they’re nineteenth birthday and they got a brand new shiny and white yacht from their parents. They were so overjoyed with it.

They begged their parents if they could go out on the open water and try it out and their parents gave in but warned them not to go too far out and ring them all the time. They promised them they will and kissed them both.

Gina and Luther excitedly got some bags together and then got into the yacht and Luther was at the front turning the wheel as they sailed from the harbour with their parents waving.

Gina waved from the upper deck in a bright pink bikini, which she got herself all settled out for some serious sunbathing.

After half an hour sailing on the open sea, Luther stopped the boat and went to join his sister.

“Want something to drink?” he asked.

She nodded and he quickly brought her a cold can of coke from the ice box.

Luther flopped down beside her and his body was a bit too close to hers that she felt his breathing on her shoulder. He got himself one as well.

“Ah, isn’t this great? Salty sea air, the wind blowing in our faces, perfect day to be at sea,” he said happily. “God, this is the best present Mum and Dad have ever given us.”

“I agree,” Gina said, smiling. “And we’re away from them nagging at us,” she giggled and tossed her long brown hair back from her face. She sat up and opened the can and took a swig.

“Yeah,” agreed Luther, and their green eyes met.

They weren’t identical twins, they were fraternal twins. This meant they looked similar but had some feature differences. They were both tall at 5 foot 11, brown hair and green eyes, and had toned bodies. The differences were that Gina had a mole on the left side of her face and her nose was slightly pointer than Luther’s.

“So, where’s the blonde bimbo today?” Gina asked with such bitterness.

“Gina, why do you have to be such bitch about Carol? So she doesn’t know which country Paris is in, so what?” Luther said defensive.

She immediately wrapped her arms around him and kissed his shoulder. “I’m sorry,” she said, softly.

“You jealous?” he joked, grinning at her.

Gina playfully hit him, “as if,” she said.

“Admit it,” he said.

“No,” she laughed.

Luther laughed, “admit your jealous or Mr Hand will tickle you to death,” he warned.

Gina cried out and giggled and shook her head, “never.”

“Mr Hand will tickle you to death now,” he said. Luther raised up his right hand and tickled his sister under the arms making her laugh out loud. He straddled her to the deck mat with his weight and held her wrists down to the mat. He grinned and she grinned. “Admit it now, Gina.”

Gina smiled widely shaking her head.

Luther and Gina stared back at each other and then he leaned down and kissed her. Feeling shamed, he quickly got up and went down into the cabin inside the yacht.

Gina felt all flushed and her heart was beating a thousand miles per hour against her chest. She sat up and slowly got to her feet and went down underneath into the cabin and found her brother in one of the cabin rooms.

Luther had his face buried in his hands sitting on the bed.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

He didn’t look up until she came to him and touched his left shoulder gently with her lips.

They stared back at each other each feeling lust and passion raging through their bodies.

Gina undid her bikini straps at the back and let her bikini top fall to the floor and her big breasts were on display. Her nipples were hard and erect.

Luther felt his cock come to life in his khaki shorts and then took them off so he was naked before her with a big erection.

She leaned back on the bed and lay down.

He climbed onto the bed as well and gently tugged her bikini bottoms off and she helped him by raising her legs up. Luther slid in between his twin sister’s smooth, soft legs and his left hand touched and felt how wet and hot her shaven pussy was. He was dying to know what his sister’s pussy tasted like. His lips lowered to her pussy and his tongue went to work.

Gina cried out and moaned pleasurably. She gripped the bed sheets tightly and threw her head back then threw it back up again. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them. She felt like one of those hot, female pornstars you see on the Internet or on X Rated DVDs that occasionally she’s caught her brother watching wanking away on his hard, erected dick when he thought no one was watching him.

Her body spasmed as she orgasmed and moaned loudly.

Luther’s dick felt and looked rock hard as his right hand moved up and down on his shaft. He met her eyes, “are you ready?” he asked.

Gina sat up quickly and grabbed him and pulled her brother onto her body crushing her breasts with his body. She gasped aloud as she felt him go inside her and move around and in and out of her. She felt her own body move in the same rhythm as his as they were joined up as one. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly.

Luther couldn’t believe he was fucking his sister but it felt so good. He felt how warm and soft her pussy felt around his throbbing cock that was whipping in and out of it like a Yo-Yo. He thrusted faster into her excitedly at how gorgeous her naked body was and her perfect, round breasts that many girls their age would kill for.

He felt he was the luckiest man in the world fucking his gorgeous twin sister.

Gina put her legs onto his shoulders which penetrated her more deeply making her moan with pleasure louder. “Oh, Luther, Oh, Luther!” she cried. She gritted her teeth together as their fucking got more and more intense.

Hearing his sister cry out his name, Luther excitedly turned her over onto her hands and knees and fucked her from behind. Hard and furious. His hands ran over her bare buttocks lustfully and slapped gently.

She moaned and groaned with pleasure gripping the bed sheets as the bed did creak very, very loudly under them.

Luther flipped her back over onto her back and moved faster inside her making the bed shake terribly like an earthquake trembling. He cried out as his back arched up and his hips moved back and forth as his hot juices exploded deep inside his sister.

Gina cried out as she orgasmed again. Her bosom raised and down heavily.

Sweat dripped off their entwined bodies as they stared into each other’s eyes trying to regain their breathing. Neither one moved.

Gina and Luther grinned at each other knowing that their secret forbidden love should remain a secret forever. They kissed passionately with their arms around each other.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments