Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From daughter to daddy's little slut

"A teenager loses her virginity to her father."

28
2 Comments 2
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This work is completely fiction... Nevertheless, enjoy. ;)

My name is Kyla. Last week I graduated high school and turned 18. As luck would have it, those events happened on the same day. To celebrate, my girlfriends and I are having a huge party at my Uncle Mike's house. He has a mansion with a pool in the backyard and he's my favorite uncle so I'm excited.

I live in a luxury townhouse with my dad, Henry. He's a lawyer and works crazy hours, but when he has free time, we're always together. I have two younger brothers, Rich and Ray. They're 13 and twins who live with my mom. Two years ago my parents divorced. My mom ended up being a cheating whore and when my dad found out, he wasn't in the mood for second chances. I never got along with her or my brothers so I was glad when they left.

I decided to shower at 6 even though the party didn't start until 10. It really takes me forever to get ready. When I got out of the shower, I blasted music from my lap top and started to dry off.

When I reached my vagina, I was overcome with a sensation I was all too familiar with. I was starting to get horny. Lately, I've been masturbating while fantasizing about fucking my dad. I know that's taboo, but I can't help it.

My dad is very sexy. He's 6 feet and very muscular, but lean. He has emerald green eyes, a gorgeous smile and a bald head. Once or twice I accidentally saw him naked and his cock was gorgeous and large. I'm a virgin, but I sucked a few cocks of the guys in my class. They were tiny compared to my dad.

I think my dad is attracted to me, too. Lately, I've been walking around in skimpier than usual clothes. See through tanks without a bra, lacy boy shorts or my robe with nothing underneath.
If he doesn't like my show, he's a fool. I'm 5'5 and 115 lbs. My boobs are perky, 34 B. I have a small, but nice and round ass. My brunette hair is layered and I have bangs. My eyes are just like my dad's and compliment me well.

I finished drying off and sat my towel on the chair as I applied my lotion. I really couldn't take being this horny without doing anything about it. I didn't feel like shutting my bedroom door since I was home alone.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I started massaging my breasts until my nipples were as hard as pebbles. I continued running my hand down my flat stomach. I parted my legs slightly and reached for my neatly trimmed cunt. I started rubbing my clit.

"Mmmmm. That feels good."

I rubbed it harder in circular motions. My pussy was wet. I inserted a finger and began to fuck myself. I needed more so I got out my 6 inch purple dildo and started fucking myself hard with that. I imagined it was my father's huge cock.

"Oh, daddy! That feels so good. Fuck my cunt. Harder, daddy! Fuck your baby girl. Please daddy!"

Suddenly I felt like I was being watched.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

I quickly opened my eyes and looked towards my door. I saw my father standing there watching me. He had his cock in his hand stroking it and he was watching me with his mouth hanging open.

My face must have turned the color of a cherry. I was so embarrassed, but extremely turned on because he was stroking himself as he was watching me, his daughter.

"Oh my god, daddy! I can't believe you're watching me. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry, baby girl. I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm your father and I'm standing here watching you play with yourself while I'm stroking my cock. I feel like an old pervert. I couldn't help myself, Kyla. You're so beautiful. I wish I was your little purple friend."

"Really, daddy? You're not mad? Well if you really want to be my purple friend, come here. Fuck me. Fuck your daughter, daddy."

I didn't need to say anything else. My dad was over there before I could finish my sentence. He took my dildo from my pussy and told me to suck my juices off. I did. It tasted wonderful.

My dad opened my legs wide and started eating my pussy. It felt so good. I've never gotten eaten out before. I locked my legs around his neck and fucked his face as I felt myself cumming. He swallowed all of my juices and came up to kiss me.

We locked lips as our tongues did a passionate dance.

"You liked tasting your juices didn't you? You're daddy's little slut now. You know that, right?"

"Yes, daddy. Now please fuck me. I always wanted you to be the first real cock in me."

We locked eyes as he slowly entered my soaking wet pussy. It felt so amazing I wanted to cry. He started pumping faster and faster until he was fucking me like a jack rabbit.

I was screaming and moaning in ecstasy. Fucking my father was better than I thought it would be. We fucked for a good 15 minutes and he stopped.

"I'm about to cum, baby girl. Come suck all the juices from daddy's cock like a good slut."

Daddy sat on the bed and I kneeled in front of him. I started sucking his balls first then went to his cock. It tasted so good. I sucked slowly to savor the moment. Our eyes were locked the entire time. Suddenly, his cock started dancing in my mouth. I knew he was about to explode. I kept sucking until it was all in my mouth and swallowed it all.

Daddy pulled me up and kissed me like he was in love.

"You sucked my cock better than anyone in my life. Did you like swallowing your father's cum, my sexy slut?"

"Yes, daddy. Can we do it more?"

"Of course, baby. You're gonna be daddy's slut from now on, okay?"

I smiled and nodded in agreement, excited of what my father had in mind.

I needed another shower to clean off again before my party. I grabbed daddy's hand and led him to the shower where we fucked one more time before I left...
Published 
Written by KingNikki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments