Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucked in the Big Truck

"Big trucks really turn shay on.."

5
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The summer of 2006 would be the summer that changed my life forever. July 15th to be exact. My family was having a bonfire. They invited my cousin Rick, someone I hadn't seen since I was really little. My first impression was that he was very handsome. Standing 6 foot, weighing about 180, brown hair, and hazel eyes, I was infatuated. I wouldn't call myself very attractive, in fact, I'm a little on the chubby side. I have big boobs, blond hair, blue eyes, and a big ass. I could feel him watching me whenever I moved, but I never once thought he liked me.

He was talking about how he drives a semi for a living. I was so excited, I had been fascinated by semis ever since I first saw them. I really wanted to ride in one and was hoping he would invite me along sometime.

He asked, "Hey Shay, would you like to ride in the big truck with me tomorrow night? I got to take a load over to Austin and it gets boring by myself." I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Being only 16 years old, I asked my dad and mom and they agreed I could go. That would mean that I would get to spend all night in the semi! I was so excited, I couldn't wait for the next day. Dad suggested I go and stay with cousin Rick for the night so he wouldn't have to drive all the way back into town the next day to get me. I didn't think the night could get any better.

He began talking to me once we got in the car ready to go to his house until the next night where I would ride in the semi. "I don't have any extra beds, all I have is a couch, I will get you some pillows and a blanket unless you just want to sleep in the bed with me?" I said it didn't matter, I could sleep anywhere.

I didn't sleep with him that night, but I wanted to desperately. I fantasized about fucking him while I laid on the couch masturbating. I was moaning softly so I wouldn't wake Rick up. After I orgasmed, I went to sleep thinking about the next night.

The next day went really well, we talked about a lot of different things and went out to eat before he finally said it's time to go to the truck. I could barely contain my excitement. I was going to ride in a big truck and I was riding with my hot cousin. It was very hot out so I wore short white shorts and a black tank top. I purposely didn't put a bra on and I never wear panties. I wanted him to notice me. He looked me up and down and smiled, I think he approved what I was wearing. With Rick sitting in the driver seat and starting the truck, everything was really turning me on, I could feel my pussy starting to get wet.

By the time we reached Austin, my shorts were sticking to me; I was so wet. "We got about an hour before I have to load so I hope you don't mind just sitting in here and listening to the radio, unless you want to go in the cab and lay down?" Rick asked me. I stayed up front listening to some music for about 5 minutes when Rick said he was going in the can to lay down and if I wanted, I could join. I didn't want him thinking I just wanted to be near him, to lay beside him so I stayed up front for a few more minutes until I heard him ask "Shay, why don't you come back here, with the curtain blocking off the front it is much cooler." I jumped at the chance this time, I could always say I was really hot.

It was small back there so we had to lay, spooning.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

I didn't mind and I don't think he did either because I could feel his hardon against my ass. I was so turned on all I could think about was him getting on top of me and fucking me. I wanted him to make a move on me so bad that every little movement of his didn't go unnoticed.

I was getting really uncomfortable laying on my left side so I moved to laying on my right side. It was cramped, but I was loving it. I felt his chest rubbing with my breasts and his dick was pressing against my pussy. He was beginning to breath a little heavier and speaking a little huskier. "I know it is kind of cramped back here, I want you to be as comfortable as possible, but I can't trust myself much longer."

I was so turned on by now so I was making little movements to make my chest rub against him a little more, and moving my hips so I could press my pussy against him. I could tell he was really turned on cause he was making the same movements. I grabbed his hand and laid it on my breast wanting him to feel me. He responded by rubbing and pinching my already hard nipples. I began to moan "I want you, I want to feel you inside me, I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. Please kiss me."

He plunged his tongue into my waiting mouth while he continued to rub my breasts. I started rubbing his dick through his shorts, he responded by moaning and pushing against me harder. We both agreed not to talk and just let things happen. We quickly got undressed and laid back on the bed. His cock was beautiful, 8 inches long and 4 inches wide.

I wanted it so bad.

I got on top of him and began kissing him all the way down his chest, onto his stomach and then even farther down, kissing the head of his cock. He was moaning softly so I continued taking his cock deeper into my mouth until I could feel my nose pressing into his pubic hair.

Rick was moaning louder now and I was stroking his cock faster with my lips, playing with the head with my tongue. He grabbed me and laid me down so he was over top of me sucking on my nipples and gently stroking my pussy.

"Ohhh you are so wet baby. You are ready for my cock aren't you? You want me to slam my cock in your tight pussy huh?"

I was moaning loud and just wanted him to fuck me. He positioned my legs over his shoulders and gently started pushing his dick inside me. I was in heaven. I orgasmed right then. I was practically screaming so he silenced me by kissing me while he was moving his cock in and out of my pussy faster and faster. I had so many orgasms, I was soaked, he was soaked, and the bed was soaked.

"Yessss, Yesss, Fuck me harder! Let me feel the cock all the way inside me! MMMM it feels so good! Fuck me baby, Fuuucccckkkk meeeee!"

He was slamming into me, I was cumming harder than I had ever came before. It must have sent him over the edge because I could feel him tighten and then his hot cum was shooting inside me. I was tightening my pussy around his dick trying to milk all of the cum out of him. After a few minutes he pulled out and laid beside me again.

We kissed deeply until it was time for the truck to be loaded. We dressed quickly and Rick once again took off. We fucked many times that night and I continued to go with Rick that whole summer, fucking every chance we got.
Published 
Written by shaynicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments