Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Afternoon

"it was a warm morning the birds were singing"

4
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Fucking Afternoon

It was a warm morning. The birds were singing. Mum had gone out with Claire and left me at home with daddy. I wandered into the kitchen where I found a rug.

I shouted to daddy. “I’m going outside.”

Once outside, it was really hot. Our garden was private with a tall Fence all around it. No one could see in or let alone out.

I placed the rug down on the grass by the large bushes and gate towards the front. I walked back inside the house to get the radio, a drink of juice and a towel.

“Hmm” I thought.

I walked back outside over to the grass. I placed the radio on the ground. I looked around to see if daddy was about. I couldn’t see him so I undressed and left only my panties on. I laid down listening to music singing to the songs.

I felt hot so I took off my panties too. I opened my legs, relaxed closing my eyes. My mind began to think of daddy fucking me again. My hands started to feel and rub over my nipples and my breasts. The rubbing was enlarging my nipples hard and erect. It felt good. I gently pulled harder on them. I wanted more. I was licking my lips, laying there masturbating without a care in the world.

Daddy came out to see what the singing was all about. He stopped dead in his tracks. He remembered the first time he saw me and how he fucked me. He smiled and walked slowly up to me. I didn’t know he was standing there. His hand was rubbing his jeans.

“Sarah”

I stopped and looked up. I said smiling. “Yes daddy.”

“What are you doing?”

“Well daddy I’m …..”

He knelt down and looked at his little girl.

“Wow you sure have grown bigger.”

“Yes daddy.”

I sat up and daddy sat by me. He looked at me and said. “Well Sarah.”

“Yes daddy.”

He waited. He kissed my lips gently. He blew me away. He held my head and we kissed harder. Our tongues were dancing together. Our juices were mixing as we kissed. Daddy reached for me and pulled me closer. His fingers were pinching my erect nipples and rolling them round.

“Daddy you are too good to me.” I said.

Daddy stood and dropped his jeans. His cock hung out long and thick.

“Open your mouth Sarah. Open it wide. Daddy wants you to slowly suck his cock into your mouth.”

I sucked hard over his cock rolling it around in my mouth. It was dribbling as I sucked his throbbing cock and his balls. Daddy slowly began to fuck my mouth deeper and deeper. He slid his cock so far in I was gagging and dribbling.

“Mmmm” Daddy wanted my ass so much.

Now he fucked my mouth hard. I pulled back and daddy rammed harder into my mouth.

Holding my head daddy came fast shooting hot cream down into my throat. I drank every last drop.

“Suck harder.” He grunted.

I sucked harder. Daddy was cumming for second time.

“Fuck me Sarah. You’re good.”

I pulled his cock out of my mouth. It was full of sticky cum. I laid down with my legs open my cunt wet with my cum juice.

Daddy knelt down to pull open my cunt lips. Daddy took his wet tongue and began to lick and lap up my cum juice. Daddy and I were so lost in this exploded cum and cock that they didn’t hear the gate open. Claire was standing there. This was her sister and daddy. Daddy had also fucked her.

“Where is your mother?” Daddy asked her.

“Ohh.” She said.

SofiaSquirts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaSquirts

“Mum said she would be home soon in about an hour.”

Claire watched as daddy licked her sister’s cunt clean. Daddy looked up.

“Hey baby girl.”

“Hi daddy.”

“Come over here.”

I opened my eyes. “Hey sis are you coming to join up?”

“Nah you have daddy.”

Claire kissed daddy and walked into house, I looked at daddy.

“See you later ok?”

Daddy smiled, his cock limp and soaked in cum. He kissed her once more. I jumped up legs wobbly and walked into the house naked.

Daddy laid down on the blanket. He took his cock in his hand and began to wank slowly beating his cock.

But then …

The gate flew open. It was one of the girl’s friends. Her name was Mandy. Mandy stopped dead in her tracks.

“Erm hello Mr. Jessie.”

He stopped and looked at Mandy.

“Sarah’s upstairs.”

“Oh thank you.”

She ran into the house.

Shit, but he carried on wanking hard.

Until……

He heard a shout. “Daddy Daddy!”

He jumped up pulled on his jeans.

“What What?”

Daddy saw it was Claire.

“What’s up baby girl?”

“Daddy I got my nipple caught. Help me.”

Daddy stood behind Claire and undid her zip which had been caught on her nipple.

Daddy took her top off.

“Let me see.”

Daddy rubbed over her nipple. He saw that he made it hard. This made daddy hard. He had put his arms around Claire and rolled her nipples in his fingers. Claire relaxed and let daddy do it.

She began to moan. “Ohh daddy!”

She felt his hardness pressing against her.

“Daddy” She said. “I can feel you.”

“That’s ok baby girl. I’m going to fuck you really hard.”

Claire was panting as daddy slid his hands down over her belly and down to the slit of her shaven pussy. Claire opened her legs so daddy could wiggle his finger deep in her.

While flicking her clitoris, “daddy” she calls “you are going to make me cum.”

“That’s ok baby girl daddy wants you to cum hard and fast.”

With Claire holding on, daddy began to fuck her pushing his cock back into her.

“Baby girl you want to feel me in you?”

“Yes”

Daddy took his solid cock out of his jeans. Claire bent over and daddy slid his thick cock deep in her tight pussy.

She let out a groan “daddy.”

He held her hips and fucked her deep. Together with Claire their dribbling bodies moving as one. daddy was pushing harder into her tight hole. The harder he fucked her the more Claire started to shake

“Daddy I’m cumming hold me tight daddy.”

He pulled Claire down on to his cock and held her there while she exploded her cum over his shaft of his cock. Daddy began to fuck hard banging hard into her.

“I’m going to cum now.”

He held her hips tight and cream, thick cream shot deep in her tight pussy. Daddy held her tight so Claire got every bit.

Soon Claire pulled away and looked at daddy. He smiled and pulled up her panties.

“Shit” said daddy. “I hear your mother.” He quickly pulled his jeans up and Claire sat on chair. Her cunt was soaking full of cum. She could feel it oozing out. Her nipples were still erect and hard. She wanted more, but mother had come home.

“Hello Bill, Claire, you both had good day?”

“Oh yes.”

Hee Hee they laughed.
thanks to frogprince for edited
Published 
Written by Nips
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments