Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Sister For Her First Time

3
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It all started one night when I was feeling very horny. I decided to creep into my sisters bedroom to sniff her knickers. I always did it as I had a fascination with my sister. My sister was 17 and I was 18 at the time, she was slim and was very pretty.

I walked into her room to grab a pair out of her washing basket, thinking she'd stopped out at her mates, when all of a sudden I heard her moving in her bed and my heart went into my mouth. I thought she had awoken and caught me taking her knickers but she was still asleep.

As I went into the basket, I was looking for a pair she had recently worn but all I found was a pair of knickers that were clean. My hard on was throbbing and I needed to jack one off but I needed my sister's smell to do so. I had been beating my meat to her for a year now. As I was about to leave the room my sister rolled over and her quilt dropped onto the floor.

I looked at my sister. I wanted to see what she looked like when she was sleeping. She looked peaceful and she was wearing a very short nighty that showed her sexy legs. I decided at that moment that I wanted to touch her skin so I then moved by her bed and knelt down on the floor. My hand was trembling and my cock was standing to attention, my boxers looked like a tent. I touched her leg whislt stroking my dick with my underwear on. As I moved my hand closer to her bum my dick started to pre cum.

I wanted her to wake up and see what I was doing but she just lay there fast asleep snoring. As my hands where creasing her bum, I moved my hand between her legs and started to rub her tight pussy. Her pussy was starting to get wet and her hips were starting to grind my hand. At the point I knew she was half awake so I stood up and started to kiss the back of her neck. She awoke and turned around with lustful eyes and we started kissing passionately. She then rolled over and put my hands onto her breasts which were kinda small.

I stopped kissing her and asked her if she want me to go all the way. She said that she wanted to. As she was about to take off her nighty, I heard someone outside the room walk past. I stood up and hid behind the door. My step dad walked in and asked her was everything fine. She said yes she was fine and he went off downstairs and outside for his night time fag.

I locked her door and took my boxers off . She got undressed and pulled me closer to her where she started sucking on my cock. She had never sucked a dick before so I told her to use her tongue more.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

She started getting into it licking my balls and shaft. I stopped her before I shot my load into her mouth as I wanted to drill her sweet pussy. We started to kiss again and I slowly rolled my tongue down her body sucking on each breast a few times. I got to her pussy which was dripping wet and slid my tongue over her vagina to make her feel it and started to lick her out.

She grabbed my hair and pushed my head into her now soaking pussy. Her hips started to move and she started to stroke my hair, pushing me in deeper and deeper. She started to orgasm so I carried on adding my finger in. I stopped, I took my cock and slowly put it in her. I felt like exploding then and there, but I had to hold on as I wanted it to last. She was really tight and I asked her if she'd had sex before. She said that this was her first time. My dick went in and out, in and out and started to feel ready to cum. She started to kiss my neck which turned me on even more, she then asked me to cum inside her. I did after 8 minutes of shagging her as I couldn't hold on anymore. I had never spunked so hard in my life and I knew at that moment that I would like to fuck her again and again, time after time.

As I was finshed I pulled my dick out of her and started to finger fuck her for 5 more minutes until she had her second orgasm. She then asked me to stay in her bed for the night. I did as she pleased as all I wanted was to be with her holding her for ages. I fell asleep holding my little sister without any clothes on. At around 4:25am she woke me up by kissing my ears and face, she wanted me to fuck her again. I started to kiss her back and her neck and my hands were fondling her breasts, I got a hard on straight away. My 5 and a half inch cock pressed up on her bum cheeks. I want to shag her arse but she wouldn't let me.

I opened up her legs and started to lick her out again. She was riding my face like a horse and jockey until she started to orgasm. I stopped, she was wiggling her hips so I stuck my cock into her pussy and slammed my dick harder and harder in her. She said she had to piss but I told her to wait. After a few moments she had her 4th orgasm of the night, at that point I shot my load inside of her. I kept on fucking her until she squirted all over me. As the sky outside started to get lighter we both feel sleep in our sex juices...

To Be Continued....

Published 
Written by villaboy91
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors