Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun In The Hay 4

8
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I recommend you read the first 3 parts to this story or it won't make much sense. Thank you.

Josh went over to Pawpaw and stood in front of me, in front of Pawpaw, keeping him from moving. "It wasn't her fault, I made her do it. Don't punish her" Josh pleaded to him, holding onto Pawpaw's shoulders, shaking him slightly.

Pawpaw smirked at Josh, "Boy, you know was well as I do you didn't make her do anything." He pushed passed Josh and looked down at me curled up on the ground with my knees hugged to my chest as I looked up at him.

I just now realized how good looking he was... He was only 52 years old, having my mother when he was 18, and my mother having me when she was 18. He was strong, he looked to be in his late 30's. He had a handle bar mustache that was dark brown with gray streaking through it, and he wore a cowboy hat all the time, covering up his neck length silver hair. He had strong muscles in his arms. I looked him up and down and when my eyes hit his groin, which I had never looked at... I realized it was a large bulge like Josh's. I gulped quietly and looked back up at him, shaking slightly.

"I'm sorry" I cried softly, hugging my knees tighter to me.

He looked down at me and went to his knees in front of me, "Don't worry about it Az, everyone does it. I did wilder things than this with your grandmaw, rest her soul." He petted my hair softly and looked back at Josh, then he stood up again.

I looked up at him, shivering a bit more. He walked over to Josh and leaned down and whispered in his ear. I saw Josh's eyes get wide as he went on talking. Josh had his mouth open by the time he had stopped talking. Josh looked up at Pawpaw, waiting. He nodded his head as did Josh, then thanked Pawpaw.

Pawpaw looked back at me, "Josh, will explain everything, come to me when you two are done." He said then then got back up on Comet and galloped off back to the house.

I looked up at Josh, un-shed tears in my eyes as he came back and sat down in front of me.

"Pawpaw says that... we can continue to do this, but... he has some rules. Okay?" I nodded slightly and looked up at him, waiting.

He smiled at me softly and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. It made me feel much better. He pulled my chaps away and sat back against a tree, pulling me in between his legs, leaning my back against his chest as he kissed the top of my head softly and started telling me the rules...

"Rule one... If we do anything, we have to make sure not to get you pregnant." I nodded, knowing that would be very wise.

"Rule two... We have to tell him everything we do... in detail." I looked back at him, a little surprised. I opened my mouth to speak but he put his hand over it.

"Let me finish." I nodded slightly.

"Rule three..." He gulped slightly, "We have to let him watch some times... if your okay with that." I could feel his cock starting to get a bit hard through his pants, I could feel my own vagina getting wet. I shivered softly as he said it.

I looked back at him, "Are you okay with all this?" I ask softly.

He nodded slightly and kissed me again, softly, sensually. "I want to keep doing all these things with you... and the only way to do that is to follow the rules."

I gently licked his lips, craning my neck back so I could move my lips slowly down his neck. He tasted and smelled so good. "We'll follow the rules then, Josh..." I said softly against his neck.

I pulled back a bit, looking up at him, "My vagina... pawpaw called it a... pussy?" I asked softly, wondering what to call it besides vagina.

Josh grinned down at me and leaned down, gently nibbling at my ear as I shivered.

"Mmhmmm, he called it a pussy, that's what it is little sister... think of my tongue back down there, gently pushing into it." He whispered into my ear, sending electric shocks down to my pussy, making me shiver against him as I gasped softly.

He pulled back slowly and kissed the top of my head, "Do me a favor, Az." He said softly.

I looked back at him, and he motioned for me to move. I turned around and looked at him. He gently ran his hands down his stomach to his pants and unzipped them, reaching in and pulling his cock out. It was fully hard and I gulped softly, I wanted to touch it so badly and make him orgasm, no wait, to make him cum, make him cum hard.

I reached out to touch it, gently brushing my fingers over the tip. I felt him shuddered and take in a soft gasping breath. He took my hand in his and wrapped it around his cock gently, squeezing it with my hand and then letting his hand drop.

He looked down at me, his eyes half closed, "Taste it," he said softly.

I looked up at him, startled but the thought made me grip him tighter in my hand.

"Taste it," he said again, lower, in a soft pleasurable growl, "lick me and take me into your mouth, Az." Then he ran his fingers through my hair, gently bringing my lips closer to his hard throbbing member in my hand.

I opened my mouth softly and flicked my tongue against the head. I heard him gasp and tighten his grip in my hair and then I licked my lips slowly.

AbbyRossas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyRossas

I gripped him tighter in my hand and took his head into my mouth closing my eyes as my lips locked around it.

He hissed softly and let out a shaking gasp, I gently sucked on it, thrashing my tongue around the head like a giant lollipop. I loved the sweet salty taste of the his cock. I moaned softly and started to suck harder on him, gently bobbing my head up and down.

Josh was breathing hard, gripping the grass beside him as he watched me with lust and love filled eyes. I slowly stroked him as I sucked on him. I had the oddest urge to swallow him. I took a deep breath.... thinking about it and then I plunged his cock into my throat, I gagged hard but kept him inside of my throat as my eyes watered and my throat burned slightly but it felt so good.

Josh let out a soft mewling sound as I enveloped his cock into my throat. I didn't get much in and there was a lot let out and I pulled off of his cock gasping for breath and licking his head eagerly as I stroked him fast. He let out a soft sound and his whole body jerked and shuddered hard as he spurt into my mouth, his cock jerking and throbbing hard in my hand as I continued to suck and swallow as much of his semen as I could.

It leaked out of the sides of my mouth gently and I came off his still throbbing cock with my eyes half closed, looking at him.

He had his eyes closed and his hands convulsed around the grass, pulling at it as his body arched softly panting for breath as I watched his cock gently move. I was so fascinated by it. I bent down and licked the last drop of semen off of the tip and he gasped loudly. I leaned back onto my legs and watched him as he finally calmed down.

"Thank you Az, god your mouth is so talented." He said softly, looking at me between half closed eyes.

I smiled at him and slipped up beside him and cuddled him close to me, gently breathing softly against his naked chest. I love the smell of him.

He sighed softly against my hair and then stood up. He tucked him self back into his jeans and pulled his shirt on.

"We better get back..." he said softly. I nodded and got up, pulling my chaps back on and hopping up on Lady and rode back with Josh in silence.

But it wasn't really silence, it was just mutual understanding that words wouldn't matter if we said anything.

*****

Pawpaw avoided us the rest of the day except for dinner, we ate quietly and then he got up and went to bed. Not saying anything but good night in his rough voice.

I looked over at Josh and he winked at me.

I smiled and leaned over and kissed him softly, letting our lips linger together before I pulled away and got up cleaning the table and washing dishes.

He came up behind me while I was washing dishes and pulled my hair back, gently kissing my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist gently. I let out a soft sigh and quickly finished the work as he softly nibbled up and down my neck over my shoulder, leaving soft kisses and gently biting.

I turned around in his arms and kissed him roughly and urgently I moaned softly against his mouth and then I pulled back, breathing a bit fast. I saw Pawpaw watching us and shaking his head as if disappointed. He turned around and went back to his bedroom.

I pushed Josh away and sighed softly, "Not here... not with Pawpaw sleeping." I whispered.

He nodded softly and kissed my lips gently, and we went our separate ways to our bedrooms.

*****

I moaned softly, feeling a hand gently kneading my breast, feeling it pinch my nipple and roll it between it's fingers.

I rolled over and opened my eyes and met Josh's face. I smiled and kissed him urgently, our tongues gently dancing together as he continued to massage my breast. I reached down and felt his throbbing hard cock in his thin boxers.

I took it out and gently stroked it. I was naked, it was hot in the house and the covers were kicked away. I kissed Josh harder and he reached down with his hand and gently parted my legs, pushing his finger gently inside me. I gasped loudly and gripped him tightly, his finger was large but it felt so good.

He kissed his way down my neck and whispered against it. "I want to take your virginity, Az... please let me have that pleasure." I moaned at his words and nodded, pulling him tighter against me.

He rolled me over, with him on top of me I looked up into his eyes and smiled, spreading my legs wide for him letting him lay between them as I felt his hard cock throbbing against my soaking wet lips, readying my self for him as I bit his neck roughly, digging my nails softly into his back. He let out a hissing sigh as I gently moved against his head.

He pulled back softly, looking down at me, "Are you ready?" He whispered.

I nodded and looked down in between our bodies. I took a deep breath and held it as he reared back and thrust into me, destroying my hymen and sweeping my virginity away like old dirt.

I screamed against his chest...

To be continued...

Thank you to all of my readers who have the Patience to wait for my stories. - Cyn

Published 
Written by SpockFan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors