Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun In The Hay

11
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
"Josh, no!" I cringed as he picked up the snake and threw it toward me. I ran screaming up to my grandpas house. I heard him laughing at me.

Okay, lets stop there.. I'm Azlaya, and my step brother is Josh. When I was 8 months old, my dad died in a car accident. When I was 2, my mom met my step father John, and John had Josh with him. Josh was 4, and I was 2 and he picked on me from the moment my mom and John married. I considered John my dad and Josh my real brother. But... when I was 12, and Josh 14, our parents died, both of them in a plane crash... so we ended up living with my grandfather, my mothers father. Now, 4 years later, Josh has graduated and I just turned 16 and got my license. And here Josh was, scaring the living shit out of me.... again. We lived on a farm, and we did our daily chores, I'm strong from all the work... so it's pretty even. Anyway, back to what's happening. 

I ran up to my grandpa, and started blabbing to him that Josh had threw a snake at me. He listened intently and then shook his head as I finished. He looked to where Josh was waiting, leaning up against a tree near the house. My grandpa made the, 'come here' motion and Josh walked up the steps slowly. He was wearing a pair of old faded out jeans that hugged his lean waist and ass. Though he was my brother, he had the best ass, and the bulge in his pants, as huge. I've only seen him naked once, and he didn't know about it, but he was soft and he was huge.

Josh stood beside me and I could feel his eyes on me as I looked at my grandpa. "Josh... I saw you throw the snake at her." Grandpa said to Josh, "What do ya have to say for your self?"

Josh looked at me once more, mad now, that I told on him, then he looked at Grandpa. "I didn't mean no harm Pawpaw, you know it was just a little garden snake." He shot me a look that could have killed.

Grandpa shook his head, "You know good and well, Az is terrified of snakes, Josh," he sighed. "You're grounded for a week, and you've got to do Az's morning chores as well for the week, and, give me your car keys. You've done this so many times, that I can't count. I've told you time and time again to stop, and now I'm goin' to take care of it."

Grandpa held out his hand for Josh's keys. Josh looked at me and scowled and threw his keys into Grandpa's hand and stomped off. I just stared, satisfied.

*****

I watched Josh run down to the barn, kicking rocks. I saw him climb up to the hay loft and watch him disappear. I guess he was really pissed. Well, I didn't know he was going to get into that much trouble, or I would have never said a word. I mean, he was my big brother, he took care of me when he wasn't picking on me.

I sighed, shrugged and started walking down to the hay loft. I was quiet, I've always been quiet, I was wearing a tight blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of mocassins. My 34C breast were tight against my shirt under my sports bra, and my thong that I wore for the first time today, was very comfortable.

I slowly made my way up the ladder to the hayloft and I heard a soft slapping sound... and little bit of moaning. I had no idea what it was, I looked over the edge of the ladder and I saw Josh with his hand on his cock, it was at least 11 inches long, and his pants were down to his knees and his hand was flying up and down his cock.

I almost fell down the ladder but I held on tighter, and then I saw his balls surge up once and he went even faster... and then I heard him say, "Yes, Az! Suck my cock, just like that, just... like.. that," he yelled the last word and his balls surged up and his whole body went tight and white stuff flew out of his cock. He breathed hard, his breath ragged sounding. I flew down the ladder as quietly as I could and ran up to the house, ran past my Grandpa and into my room, and stayed in there all night long, not even eating supper.

*****

I was laying on my bed, the thought of my brothers cock in my mind, and I didn't know what to think of it. And what was that white stuff shooting out of his cock? Why was he doing that? I knew it was called a penis...

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

and a cock, because I had heard my buddy Todd, who was gay, call it that.

But... I didn't know anything about anything else. I mean, my grandfather had given me the run down of the bird's and the bee's, and it consisted of a man, who when he loved a woman and the woman loved him, his penis got ready and so did the woman's vagina... and the man stuck his penis in the woman's vagina. And that was it, nothing else. Grandpa was blushing as red as a rose by the time he was done. So that was all I knew.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and about fell off my bed. I got up and slowly opened the door and Josh came rushing in. I was about to scream at him, when he put his hand over my mouth and closed the door. I looked over at my clock, it was 1am. I bit his hand and he jumped back and covered his mouth as he did a silent scream. He eyed me with a evil look, one that could kill. He stepped toward me and I stepped back and was against my bed and sat down, crossing my hands over my chest. All I had on was a long shirt and my light blue thong.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly. My Grandpa got very mad when he was woken, even though he was a deep sleeper.

He scowled at me, "I can't believe you got me into that much trouble Az, why?" He asked me.

I shrugged and gave him the once over, he had a pair of tight boxers on, and I could clearly see his soft penis in his boxers. I felt a stirring deep down inside my vagina and shuddered, I felt that feeling when I was watching the white stuff fly out of Josh's penis, but I ignored it. I was going to have to ask Todd what that feeling was, he would tell me.

"I didn't mean to Josh... I didn't know he'd punish you that bad, I just didn't want you doing it again." I said quietly, I was looking at his bulge, and didn't realize I was doing it, until he coughed, but when my head shot up I saw his eyes weren't on my face.

"Well... just... I'm sorry," he said and sighed, He sat down beside me on the bed, his thigh touching mine. I felt that stir in my vagina get stronger. I looked down at the floor, avoiding his eyes and trying hard not to look at his cock.

"Me too..." I said softly; I felt his hang on my leg. I looked up at him.

"I saw you on the ladder, looking at me. I don't know how much you saw?" he looked away. "Or what you heard," he said softly.

I looked at him, wide eyed, "I... didn't.. I...just.. what were you doing?" I blurted out, and instantly regretted it.

He looked at me wary, "You mean you don't know what I was doing?"

I shook my head, "No... I don't.. I mean... I've had the talk, but I have a feeling Grandpa was very... vague," I shrugged.

Josh smiled softly, "Do you want me to tell you what I was doing?" he asked softly. He squeezed my leg gently. I let out a very soft gasp, my vagina felt like it had electric currents flowing through it.

I looked at Josh, looked into his eyes.

"Please tell me," I said quietly.

He smiled at me and ran his hand up my thigh gently. Then I saw in his eyes that he knew he shouldn't. His smile left him and he moved his hand away.

"Alright... but..." He took a deep breath and looked away. "Do you want me to show you what I was doing? and explain as I do it?" I saw in his eyes that he was taking a big risk, and I knew he was. I didn't say anything, just nodded.

Josh took a deep breath and I looked down at his bulge, it was larger, making a slight tent in his tight boxers. He looked at me and I looked back into his eyes, he slipped his hands into the waist of his boxers and pushed down slowly... very, very slowly his cock started to show.

I heard my breath growing faster, and shuddered in surprise and... something else as his cock popped up. I eyed it, my mouth open. I reached out to touch it, not thinking. I let my fingers gently touch the top of it, with a little liquid coming out of his piss hole. I heard him let out a shaky gasp as I touched him.

Then... Grandpa walked in.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by SpockFan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments