Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Caught

"Son purposely gets caught spying for a chance to fuck his mom"

17
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This is my first story so let me know what you think.
Tonight is the night,I thought. My dad was out of town on a business trip for 3 days, and my mom was open for the taking. My name is John, I'm 16 years old and I want to fuck my mom. I'm 5'11", have curly dark brown hair down to my hazel eyes, and an athletic body build due to cross country. My mom is about 5'6" has straight dark brown hair just to the end of her neck. She is average in body type, but looks that kill. I've had friends comment constantly about what they would do to her in bed, and here I was, about to get her in bed.

I had a plan and everything had to goperfectly for it to work. It was a Saturday so she was off of work. The day started offnormally, I got up took a shower and ate breakfast. On the fridge was a note from her, "Went grocery shopping, be home at 11." I took a peak at the clock and stretched my arms.10:30 perfect time to start,I thought. I went over into my parent's bedroom and over to her dresser. I pulled open the center drawer, I knew what I was doing, I knew where she kept her sexy panties. The one's she wore when she was fucking my dad and thought I wouldn't know. I also knew which pair I was looking for. "Aha" I said to myself, "Found them." I held them up forexamination. They were alight blue thong, with a see through front. I took them and laid them spread out on her pillow. This was the test, to see how mad she would be. If she came home and yelled at me right away I had no chance. But if she didn't do anything about it, the chance was there.

I sat around watching TV for 5 minutes until she came home. I helped her with the groceries. She was wearing a white tank top, and sweatpants. Idefinitelyenjoyed the view of her top. "I'm going to go change." she said. "Alright." I responded acting as though I didn't care, but on the inside I was ecstatic.This is the moment of truth, this is it,Ithought. After about 5 minutes she came out wearing a blue tee and jeans. "I have a lot of errands to run, I won't be home until later tonight." She said."Alright, am I on my own for dinner?" I asked.This is perfect. I can't believe it worked."Yeah you are. I should be back around 9." With that she left, with a nice swing in her hips for me to enjoy.

I ran back to her room to see what she did with the thong I left out. I checked the pillow, it wasn't there. I checked the drawer,It's not here either, she must be wearing them!I couldn't believe it, things were going better than planned. The rest of the time waiting went by uneventful, the rest happened at night.

She came home looking exhausted, "I'm going to bed, I feel too tired to do much right now." She said. I didn't say anything as she went into her room. But I did sneak behind her but stayed outside the room. She didn't fully close the door, it was open a whole two inches! The lights in the hallway were turned off, I needed to make it seem like I didn't want to get caught. The lights in her room were on and I got a clear view into her room.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

I watched as she took off her top and and her bra, and observed her beautiful erect nipples. She then took off her jeans, and I saw them! She was wearing it, she was wearing the thong!

Now's my chance.I pushed open the door another inch to make it seem like I was trying to get a clearer view. Her head jolted in the direction of the door, she was so surprised she forgot to cover herself up as she, came over and opened the door. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She asked the anger in her voice. "I was... I was just trying to observe the body of my beautiful mother." I responded, gesturing towards her 36 c chest. Realization came across her face, as she moved her arm to cover herself up. I grabbed it, "Don't bother. I've already seen you like this countless times. Plus I know you want this, you can't hide it." I said confidence in my voice. "Wh... What? What makes you think that? I can't, It's wrong and immoral." She said, she was loosing her anger, and fear was creeping into her voice. I pulled her closer to me, and put my other arm around her waist holding her against me. "Please. Cut the bull. The second you put on the thong, you said I want this, I want you to fuck me." "But John you can't... I could get pregnant..." she said. "You think I don't know you're on the pill? Ha!" I let go of her arm and began to fondle her breast. "Just give it up and fuck me." I said as I went down and put my lips against hers.

I slid my tongue into her mouth, and she finally accepted what was going to happen. She put her tongue into my mouth. Without breaking our contact I moved over to her bed, and laid on it. Pulling her on top of me, I moved the hand that was around her waist down. Around her round ass, and down to her pussy. I slid my hand under the thong and felt the wetness. I broke our kiss and said "You really do want this, now there is no way you can say you don't." As I rubbed her clit, and slid my middle finger into her. I laid her back on the bed, I slid off the thong, and began to pleasure her with my tongue. I kept my middle finger in her and slid it back and forth while working my tongue on her clit. After a few minutes her breathing started to pick up. "John.. that feels so good, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Ahhhh" I drove her to an orgasm, I didn't give her any break though.

I stood up and undid my pants, I pulled out my hard shaft. I rubbed the head against her pussy lips as she spread her legs and said "Put it in, put it in me!" I shoved my dick in all the way, I then pulled it back and shoved it back in. I continued this for a few minutes until, I flipped her over and began to plow her doggystyle. I enjoyed seeing her breasts flop back and forth as I fucked her from behind. I could feel myself get close to cumming, so began to go harder and harder, until I shot it all out inside her.

She fell flat on the bed, I laid down next to her. "That was great" I said, "It has to happen again."

Published 
Written by XAlexX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments