Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Caught On Purpose

"Playing games with your little cousin is fun for everyone..."

23
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
The realization that you are fucking your little cousin on a regular basis is empowering. Stephanie knew this too and as our sexual escapades increased in intensity and frequency we talked about breaking some more barriers. We would often include these fantasies in our dirty talk while we fucked. Stephanie was turned on at the idea of getting caught, and we had a couple impromptu public sex romps but we never actually got busted.

The whole thing was liberating. We knew we were never going to get married or carry on any normal boyfriend/girlfriend type relationship, but the sex was so good for both of us we knew we weren’t going to let up any time soon. Also, when we were out in public, no one knew we were related. As far as anyone knew we were just two friends out for night of fun. We would pick people out at the club we were attracted to and talk about what we would do to them when we got back home. It was a major turn on and it gave us an idea.

The idea was this…

One of us would go out and pick up a girl or boy at the bar/club, whatever. We would bring them back to my place and get them in bed. The other would be hiding out in the house until it was on hot and heavy and then “accidently” walk in and catch them in the act. If we were lucky, things would carry on from there. Stephanie giggled with excitement at the plan and said I should go first. I protested that it would be easier for her to go out and pick up a guy, but she had confidence I wouldn’t have any trouble.

Without getting too off track here, let me just say the first two attempts went poorly. The first try was like fishing in the Hudson River – no luck. And the second time, I got this girl home who was on some kind of drug and freaked out before anything even happened. The third time, however, was the charm.

I went out on a Saturday night to a local dance club. When I left Stephanie she was grinning ear to ear and said to come back as quickly as possible. She would be in the spare bedroom waiting to hear the front door and the subsequent “hot and heavy breathing.”

I was out for about an hour when I noticed a girl who looked to fit the bill. She was obviously young, and I figured there was no possible way she was 21, but must have had a sister who looked enough like her that she could use her I.D. She was dancing among a random group on the dance floor, laughing and having a great time. What initially stuck me about her, other than her youth, was how tall she was. Granted, she had on heels, but she easily the same I was at 6’1” tall.

I watched her for a while. Her legs were incredible. Long, tanned, toned and bare, not much of them hidden in her little black, ruffled mini skirt. Those two magnificent stems were finished off with sexy black 3 inch high heels that made her toned calves flex with every dance step. She was wearing a shiny green top that matched her wide eyes and complimented her curly shoulder length red hair. It was low cut and revealed the cleavage of two sumptuous C-cup breasts. She was perfectly proportioned, thin waist, flat stomach. I figured she must have played basketball or something.

When she was done dancing she headed across the bar from where I was sitting and I asked the bartender to send her a drink. When she got it, the barkeep pointed in my direction and she walked over to say, “Thank you.”

This girl was even hotter up close. A fine, glistening film of sweat covered her tanned face and chest giving her a sexy glow. Her fingers were long with painted nails and her smile revealed perfect teeth behind two plump cherry painted lips. This girl was built by God himself for sex.

She said her name was Wendy and we talked for a while, sipping on our drinks. She said she liked the outfit I had on, which seemed ironic as I had on my standard issue T-shirt and jeans. She said she came with a couple of friends, but hadn’t seen them in while.

“There’s always so much drama with them, I just want to have fun,” she said.

This sounded promising. I started to give her a hard time about her age. At first she protested that she was 21, but eventually gave in with a cute little laugh and said she borrowed a license from a friend. “I’m really only 18,” she whispered. “I graduate in two months.”

It was hard not to stare at those perfect legs while she sat on the barstool next to me. Her thighs were showing almost all the way to her waist. Her legs were crossed but it didn’t deter from me from trying to sneak a peak in between, whenever she shifted in her chair. After a couple drinks she leaned in closer. Her right breast was right on my arm and she started to wiggle as she talked, causing it to rub against me. I wouldn’t say the girl was smart, but she knew what she had and how to use it.

I whispered a compliment in her ear and asked her to dance. Luckily, she accepted.

On the dance floor she was a sight. Wendy was one of these girls that liked to dance close and grind her hips into you. This worried me, because in my experience girls who do this are usually teases. I pulled her in close and tried to kiss her but she pulled away. She put her mouth up to my ear and said, “Not here, someone might see us.”

We made our way outside and down the street to where I was parked. I didn’t really like being outside in the area as it was a bad downtown neighborhood, but what else was I going to do? When we got to me car I grabbed her waist and pushed her against the hood, grinding my body up against hers. She reached around my shoulders and pulled me into her waiting mouth.

Let me tell you, those lips were full, soft and plush. Kissing this Amazon hottie was strange after being with my little cousin. I didn’t have to bend over at all to kiss her. As she stuck her tongue in between my lips I began to wonder if her pussy was just as luxurious as her mouth. I ran a hand up her leg and felt the muscles in her thigh flex. She made a groaning sound and whispered in my ear that we should go to my place. I agreed, not saying what I thought; that it was probably our only option as it was likely she was still living at home with mommy and daddy.

On the drive home I was getting excited. Not only because Wendy was giving me the eye from the passenger seat while she talked about her history finals, but I knew Stephanie was back home waiting. I figured she probably had her hand in her pussy all night thinking about what was to come. I started hoping that Wendy wouldn’t freak out when all this went down. Wendy asked if I lived alone. I said I had a roommate, but I seldom saw her on the weekends.

When we got to the apartment I made as much noise I could getting in the door. Everything seemed normal as Wendy sat on the couch and I put on some tunes and made us a couple of drinks. When I returned to the living room, Wendy was reclining on the sofa, with those non-stop racecar legs up on the table. She had taken off her shoes and one foot was resting over the other.

I handed her a drink and she held it to her mouth and took a little sip.

“I’m kind of nervous, I’ve never gone home with a guy before,” she said, and suddenly looking very young. Her eyes appeared sultry, but it wasn’t enough to conceal the very real innocence hiding underneath.

“Don’t worry,” she added, “I’m not a virgin. I had a boyfriend. We had sex a couple of times. I don’t think it was very good though.”

After hearing this I thought for sure this naive high school girl would certainly run for the hills when my cousin made her move, but there wasn’t much else to do but lean over and kiss her.

Kissing her was incredibly hot. She was shy and curious in that kiss, eyes closed, poking her tongue into my mouth. Her hands were barely touching my sides. My hands were enjoying that red hair and the sweet smell coming off of those fiery locks. I could see her peeking through her shut eyes every now and then. She let out a little sigh when my hand reached up to her breast and gently cupped it.

I kissed her neck softly and she tilted her head back groaning. I stated to unbutton her blouse, one to the next, until her top fell open revealing a black, lacy bra. The clasp was in the front. I undid it with one hand and watched those two perky tits fall right out. They were young and supple, her tiny nipples hard and poking straight up. I sucked on one and twisted the other in my fingertips. I was thinking about my cousin sucking on the other at the same time, knowing in the back of my mind she was probably hearing Wendy’s cries of pleasure from the other room.

I stood up and took off my clothes while Wendy watched. She took off her skirt and panties. Her eyes got wide and nervous at the sight of my cock. My eyes were glued to her bright red mound, trimmed short. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw her thick pussy lips dangling free. I couldn’t wait to suck on them and feel those long legs around my neck.

I kept eye contact with her as I kneeled down and grabbed one of her calves, lifting it, and holding her foot with my other hand. I flicked her toes with my tongue and then sucked on them while staring her in the eye. She was gasping like she already wanted to cum. I could see she was enjoying it, so I licked on her other foot, taking my time, watching her hips start to squirm.

“That feels amazing,” she said. “No one’s ever done that before.”

I started working my way up those incredible legs. It was like an epic journey. I was savoring each taste and the feeling of those tanned, smooth legs. I was getting closer to that patch of fire. I kissed around her hip bones and on the insides of her thighs. Her cries were getting louder. Her head was back and her eyes closed. She jumped when my tongue barely touched those massive pussy lips. My instinct was to immediately pull them in my mouth, but I slowly worked the edges of her pussy with my tongue. Then I started to kiss it gently, the same way Wendy had kissed me. It was quickly getting moist as I pulled those thick lips with mine, sucking them into my mouth and holding them there.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

I was savoring her musky scent mixed with sweat from dancing at the club.

I ran my tongue in between her lips and rested on her clit, surprisingly small considering the size of her lips and mound. I tapped it gently and then pulled it in my mouth, sucking her lips in with it, flicking it with my tongue. I looked up and she was looking down with her mouth wide open gasping for air. I stared at her while I pulled on her clit and then ran my entire tongue over that tangy, plump teenage pussy from bottom to top. She was getting wetter.

“Oh god, Nick, it’s never felt like this before. This is amazing,” she said.

I picked up the pace sucking harder on her lips and rotating my tongue over her clit. I could feel her legs rubbing against my back. When she started to shake, I buried my face in that luscious mound and stuck my tongue inside her as far as it would go. She let out a series of yelps and grinded into my face, grabbing the back of my head with her hands and holding it there. I could feel her shake as she came. The heat coming off her pussy was incredible.

As her moaning subsided I lifted myself from between her legs and came up to her face, looked into her watery eyes and said, “I bet your boyfriend never did that.”

She shook her head and I started to slide the shaft of my cock in between Wendy’s wet pussy lips. It already felt incredible, but I leaned back and positioned myself so the head of my cock was in the perfect spot and I slowly drove it all the way into her fleshy teenage love hole. It was like the first time riding in a Cadillac, smooth and comfortable. She had closed her eyes and was whimpering again. I made long, slow thrusts, enjoying every little crease in that beautiful cunt.

Her legs wrapped around me tight as I increased the pace. I was watching her tits jiggle as I pounded her pussy. I leaned in and kissed her, being sure to smear her own juice into her face. She kissed me different now – passionately, like she was getting off on the taste of her own pussy. She started to shake again and she came hard under my thrusting hips, her red curls falling on her chest, her eyes shut in pure ecstasy.

I began to slowly pump her again, making sure she felt every inch of me. She groaned and opened her eyes. They immediately darted in a direction behind me and to my right. She suddenly had a look of shock on her face. I turned around and saw Stephanie staring at us from the corner of the living room. All she had on was a nightshirt.

I could tell Wendy didn’t know what to do. The excitement and embarrassment of getting caught was written all over her face. I was still slowly grinding my cock inside of her and her hips were grinding back. She was definitely turned on.

“You guys are kind of noisy,” said Stephanie, swinging her long blonde hair from one side of her back to other.

“This is my roommate Stephanie,” I said to Wendy, who nodded in her direction. “Stephanie, this is Wendy.”

“Wendy, you sound like you’re enjoying yourself,” said Stephanie. “Is Nick a good lay?”

Wendy muttered, “Mmm, hmm” under her breath and I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock. I started to fuck her a little harder.

I saw her eyes follow Stephanie as she made her way over to the couch and plop down right next to Wendy. My little cousin looked down at my cock sliding in and out of Wendy’s cunt and licked her lips. The look on Wendy’s face was really turning me on. She had no idea what to do. She just started crying out a series of little moans while staring at Stephanie with this confused look. Stephanie leaned in right up to Wendy’s ear.

Wendy turned, staring at me while Stephanie whispered right into her ear, “I’ve been listening to you cum. Did Nick stick his tongue in your pussy? Have you been letting him fuck you with that big cock? Wendy, are you a bad girl? Bad girls like to cum. Wendy, can I watch you cum?”

At this Wendy started screaming and shaking violently. Her hips were bucking so hard underneath me I thought I would get thrown off. This girl had lost her gentle side, and for the first time I realized just how strong and fit she was. She came with her legs tight around my back, her hands gripping the cushion of the couch. I thought she might squeeze me to death.

Stephanie looked at me and smiled. She undid her nightshirt, leaned over, and started to kiss Wendy tenderly. Wendy reached up and grabbed the back of Stephanie’s head. Stephanie put her hand on Wendy’s breast. I kept up my slow pace in the soft grip of her pussy.

Stephanie asked Wendy, “Can I taste you?”

Wendy nodded, and Stephanie said, “Let’s go to the bedroom.”

I pulled out and Stephanie pulled her up off the couch and led the way. When we got to the room she reached up and put her arms around Wendy. They started kissing and I couldn’t get over the sight at watching my little blonde cousin with her petite frame and perky little ass kissing this beautiful young redhead who was almost a foot taller. I came up behind Wendy and put my hands on her hips and started kissing the back of her neck and shoulders, my hard cock rubbing against her ass.

Stephanie and I guided Wendy down on the bed. We kissed her neck and took turns on those sweet lips. For a minute we kissed each other, while staring right into each other’s eyes. My little cousin was in heaven.

We each took a breast and this made Wendy go nuts. She was grabbing the back of our heads and writhing in the bed. While Stephanie...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments