Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glory Days

"I can't let anyone know about this!"

3
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I have a secret that I keep from my friends and family. It really isn’t anything awful- I’m not a murderer, secret agent or rapist. It isn’t illegal….it’s just sort of embarrassing and I wouldn’t want anyone to know about it. I like glory holes.

I’m not gay and I don’t suck cocks, but I love the thrill of sneaking into the local peep show…hoping no one I know is driving by at that moment. I love the sounds around me - mostly they are imitation pleasure as actors fuck each other on the screens, but there are also more intimate sounds of strangers grunting as they release. It always gives me a huge boner- the faint smell of semen, the sounds around me, the videos that I’ve spent a couple dollars to watch as I slowly stroke my cock, getting it ready for pleasure and then there is the stranger on the other side of the wall.

Sometimes there is a faint knock or a whisper, other times a couple fingers stick through the hole. Either way I’m nervous every time I stick my swollen dick into the unknown. I’ve never had anyone bite me…too hard, but you never know- there are some twisted individuals that go to these places. I try not to think about who is on the other side of the wall- I imagine it’s the beautiful woman getting rammed on the video, but it’s probably some ugly, gay dude- hell, it doesn’t matter a BJ is a BJ and I have received some fantastic head at these places. I don’t know if it’s because the cock-suckers are so enthusiastic or if it’s the extra adrenaline from doing something that’s taboo, but I always cum harder at the glory hole. That’s why I keep sneaking back!

My typical visit is in the early evening, on my commute home from work. There are a couple places just off the highway to choose from and I try to visit the one with fewer cars. I don’t want to bump into someone I know. Of course I see familiar faces, but no who knows me. There’s the guy behind the counter- if he bothers to look up we give each other a nod. There are a couple of creepy guys in the back and I avoid making eye-contact….I don’t want them to think I’m interested in anything more then a quick ball draining. I slip into a likely booth, an empty one between two occupied is a sure bet. It also means that one of the creeps I just passed isn’t on the other side of the wall. If everything goes right, within a few minutes I’ve dumped a load. I’m happy- I assume the cum-gobbler is happy and I’m back on the road- whistling a happy tune. No fuss, no muss.

It was all going well up until tonight. I was on my way home, my wife was away at her mother’s house and I decided to drop in for a quick suck-job. As I slinked into the adult bookstore, the clerk didn’t give me his usual nod. Instead he motioned for me to come over and said in a low voice, “You’re a pitcher, right?” After a second I nodded, I guess he paid more attention then I thought to who did what in the back room. “Try booth twelve,” he said. “A real nice looking girl has been making the customers happy this afternoon…from the looks on their faces, she’s got talent.”

Now that was news! I’d only ever seen a few of ugly dykes in this place and they were looking at the assortment of strap-ons out front….not sucking cocks in the booths. I’d only ever imagined a woman back there and now this guy was telling me that there was a real, live, young hottie with a thirst for cum waiting for me.

I made my way to the rear of the store, right past the usual prowlers and stood before booth twelve.

AriaRuss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriaRuss

It was occupied, but I guessed from the sounds I heard that whom ever was inside would be out soon. I guessed right - in a couple minutes the door opened and a guy walked out smiling from ear to ear. It was my turn and I was already getting stiff before the door closed. I didn’t bother paying for the video; I could already see her well manicured, painted fingernails welcoming the next customer. I dropped my pants and guided the head of my cock under her finger tips. She pulled her hand back as I pushed my shaft through the hole. She helped bring my balls through to her side, gently, one at a time. I felt her tongue flick the end of my cock as her warm hand tickling the hair on my sack. Her other hand firmly wrapped around the base of my rigid member as he mouth encircled my helmet. Her lips moved deliciously slowly down the shaft until I felt the back of her mouth. She pulled back and slid her lips down my shaft again, taking more of me into her then before. The third time she released her grip on my tool and her mouth swallowed all of me, deep into her throat. I could feel her muscles tightened around the engorged head of my cock as she swallowed back a gag - holding me deep inside her mouth for a moment longer. I couldn’t help myself; I let out a long groan of pleasure. She took this as her cue to start working me harder and she went to work sucking and stroking my aching cock towards climax.

I always enjoyed the glory hole, but I had never been blown like this before. I pressed up against the wall trying to give her as much access to my dick as possible. My chest was pressed against the rough plywood, my hands spread out to either side as if I were crucified. I didn’t dare pull back my hips, afraid that I’d slip out of her delicious mouth and I didn’t want that to happen. As my breath became more ragged, I couldn’t help myself, my hips started to buck- trying desperately to thrust more of me into her….wishing I could grab her head and skull fuck her, unmercifully. I came violently with a mix of pleasure, pain and desperation. Spasm upon spasm of hot cum burning through my aching balls.

When I was drained, I fell against the opposite wall of the booth. My legs were shaking, my heart was pounding and I was dizzy from effort.

I heard her whisper, “Come over here, I have something special for you.”

I dropped to my knees and leaned over to the glory hole - she stuck her fingers through. I could smell her cunt juice and I lovingly licked her finger tips. Then I sucked them trying to taste each delicious drop. She pulled her hand back and that was it - the door on her side closed….my time was up.

I pulled up my pants, straightened up as best I could and stumbled to the front door. The clerk winked as I pushed open the door end returned to the too-bright day outside. I was too shaky to drive, still glowing from an orgasm unlike any I’d ever had before. For the first time ever, I wondered who was on the other side of the wall. As the minutes passed I became obsessed with knowing who it was - I needed a face to go along with the experience. A face I could picture later that night when I stroked off in the shower.

I sat in my car, slouched down so I couldn’t be seen from the busy highway and watched the front door. After a few minutes she walked out. Yes, she was beautiful and she was a young hottie. Hers was a face that I wouldn’t soon forget. It’s a face I’d seen almost every night for the past 19 years when I’d tuck her in, give her a kiss on the forehead and she’d say, “I love you Daddy.”

Published 
Written by toucanchow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments