Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going to Hell

"A fundamentalist preacher's children decide to commit a few sins together."

8
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
“And those sinners who dare argue with our Lord’s divine will,” shouted the Reverend Gary Whitman, “Will be doomed to spend an eternity in hell! Who is that, you ask? Who are these sinners? Well, ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you. It’s the murderers, the criminals, the thieves!”

The congregation cheered. Reverend Whitman’s movements were animated and exaggerated when he was in the middle of a sermon. Whitman was a man in his mid-forties whose light brown hair was beginning to gray. He was short, about five and a half feet tall, but very muscular. He wore a black suit.

“It’s the people who don’t honor their parents, their family, their country!” Those paying particularly close attention to Reverend Whitman might have noticed that his eyes strayed towards two teenagers sitting in the first row, a boy and a girl. Their names were Justice and Chastity Whitman. They were Reverend Whitman’s children.

“It’s the boozers and the gamblers, those who give in to sloth and gluttony!”

Chastity, the girl, was sixteen years old. She had long, flowing brown hair which reached about halfway down her back. She was quite thin, but in the last year had developed extremely well in certain areas. She wore a long white dress that, although loose, could not help but show off her incredible figure.

“It’s those who put any idol, be it money, fame, or another God, before our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!”

Justice, the boy, was nineteen. He had short, neat black hair. Unlike his father, he was not particularly muscular, and somewhat taller. He and his sister shared piercing blue eyes. He wore a black suit that seemed a little too small for him.

“It’s the coveters, the adulterers, the sexual perverts: those who take pleasure in homosexuality, or incest, or sex before marriage!”

The crowd stood up, cheering and clapping enthusiastically. Justice and Chastity seemed a little behind the rest of them.

“The word of God!” shouted Reverend Whitman.

“Amen!” shouted many of the congregation. And the service was over.

“Congratulations,” said one man, rushing over to Reverend Whitman.

“Wonderful sermon,” said an old woman. “One of your best.”

“Don’t thank me,” said Whitman, sounding both modest and full of himself at the same time. “Thank the Lord for speaking through me. I am but his instrument.”

Justice and Chastity remained on the bench, sitting silently until the crowd dispersed ten minutes later. As soon as the last person left, Reverend Whitman approached his two children.

“Justice, your shirt is untucked,” he growled. “It was bugging the hell out of me during my sermon. And Chastity, you yawned four times during my sermon. Do you find the threat of eternal damnation uninteresting, or were you just up on the computer until midnight last night?”

“I can’t help yawning, Father,” said Chastity quietly. Her voice had a kind of defeated quality.

“Yeah, and maybe I can’t help hitting you with my belt until you’re black and blue. Now listen, you two, I’ve got to do a little work in my office before we head home. How about you two clean up in here while you’re waiting?”

“Yes, Father.”

“Yes, Father.”

“You two sure as hell don’t sound very enthusiastic. When I was your age, I’d had have done anything my father said with a smile on my face.” He continued grumbling as he headed towards his office, out of view of the main room.

“What a fucking liar,” said Justice.

“Justice!” Chastity warned. “He could hear you!”

“I’m starting to not fucking care anymore,” said Justice. “When he was my age, he was partying and drinking and doing all the things he never lets us do. It wasn’t until he ran out of money that he came crying back to Grandpa wanting to take over the preacher job that he got all righteous.”

“And now he wants you to take over from him someday,” said Chastity.

“Fuck that. He won’t even let me go to college. Once I’ve got enough money saved up from my job, I’m going to run away and get my own place and never see that hypocrite again.”

“Justice!”

“You know how he always goes on about the evils of sex without marriage? He’s been having sex with the maid ever since Mom died three years ago.”

“He’s been sleeping with Lupe?

“You can say sex, Chastity. It’s not a dirty word.”

“To me it is. You realize I’ve never even kissed a boy before?”

“That’s not a big deal. You’re only sixteen.” Justice watched as his sister bend over to pick up a crumpled-up program. He could see her nice, round butt under the white dress. He could picture her in something sexier—maybe an evening gown, or even lingerie. The idea of seeing his sister in this way turned him on.

“So, tell me, Justice, how many girls have you kissed?”

“One. Once.”

“What? That’s all? But you have a job outside of the house and everything! The only time I leave the house is for church!”

“Yeah, well you’d be amazed how few girls you meet flipping burgers at a fast food joint. And how hard it is to arrange dates when you don’t have a car and your curfew is ten.”

“Yeah, well I can’t leave the house without Father’s permission, and he won’t even let me get my license until I turn eighteen.”

It was true, Chastity was even more protected than Justice. At least Justice was allowed to visit friends from church and have a job, while Chastity was kept under her father’s constant scrutiny. Maybe it was because she was a girl, maybe it was because her father recognized her beauty and was afraid of her ending up with the wrong boy. In Reverend Whitman’s mind, of course, any boy was the wrong boy.

“I know Dad’s hard on you, Chas,” said Justice. “I’ll tell you what, as soon as you turn eighteen, run away and come live with me, and there’s nothing Dad can do about it.”

Chastity shrugged. “I don’t know, Justice. I mean, I’ve been homeschooled my whole life. I don’t know if I could survive out there on my own.”

“You wouldn’t be on your own,” said Justice. “I’d be with you.”

Chastity smiled a little. She was so pretty, thought Justice. It was really sad that she never had any chance to be around boys her own age.

“So,” she said teasingly, “have you been any further than kissing?”

“Further?” he goaded. “You mean, sleeping with anyone?”

“Yeah, ‘sleeping with’… ‘making love’…”

“Fucking?”

“Justice!”

“No, I haven’t. In fact, the one girl I kissed was Bethany Hoover, after confirmation in ninth grade. She moved away right after.”

“Can you teach me?” she whispered as softly as she could.

Justice wasn’t sure he heard her right. “What?”

“Teach me how to kiss, please,” Chastity whispered.

“Chastity, I’m—” Justice began. He realized suddenly that his sister, so isolated from the world, had no idea that something like incest was much worse than premarital sex. After all, their father regularly mentioned them in the same breath.

And then, looking at his sister, beautiful in her white dress, he decided that he had no choice.

“Come on,” he said. He pulled her into his grip. His arms felt strong to Chastity. She turned red again.

“Justice, maybe we shouldn’t…” she began. And then they locked lips. At first it was a closed mouth kiss, but then their mouths opened a little, and soon they were making out full-force. Chastity moved her tongue into her brother’s mouth, exploring it, and Justice soon did the same.

Ebele
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebele

The siblings began to pant and moan, and finally broke away.

“Jesus Christ, Chastity!” Justice almost shouted.

“Ssshhh!” whispered Chastity. “Don’t use the Lord’s name in vain!”

“That’s what you’re worried about?” asked Justice. “If God is that nitpicky, I think the fact that we just made out for thirty seconds has already damned us to hell.”

“Well, at any rate, Father might hear us,” said Chastity.

As if on cue, their father poked his head around the corner into the room. The siblings practically jumped apart.

“I’ve got a few more of these damn get-well cards to sign, so it’s going to be a while longer,” he said. “Why don’t you two keep cleaning?” His face disappeared.

“Come on,” said Justice, grabbing her arm and pulling her in the opposite direction from their father’s office. He led her into a small door and shut it, and flipped on the light. It was a small closet. In the front of the room was a sink, but it also contained a shelf, which was stacked with bibles and hymnals. The two siblings stood face-to-face. Both had just gone further with the opposite gender than they ever had before, and they weren’t quite sure what to do next.

“Alright, Chastity,” said Justice. “If we really do anything else, there’s no going back. If Dad finds out, he’ll beat us until black and blue. And if God is anything like the way Dad describes him, then I don’t think he’ll be too happy either. Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

She looked him straight in the face, and said completely seriously, “I want to go to hell with you, Justice.”

He grabbed her and began kissing her wildly. Her arms flailed backwards, knocking several of the Bibles off the shelves. “Oh, Justice,” she moaned.

His kissing moved from his sister’s mouth to her neck. She was free to moan and thrash about as their bodies pressed together, her brown hair moving this way and that.

“Chastity, take your dress off.”

“What? Why?”

“Because that’s how it happens. That’s how we make love.”

“Really?” She reached behind her and unzipped it. It instantly fell to the floor, revealing her young and slender curves. Justice continued kissing her as he pulled off his shirt and pants. His body was not extremely muscular, but very well-toned and tan.

Justice continued kissing his sister’s neck fiercely, his hands drifting towards her bra. He unsnapped it and began feeling her up as she moaned even louder. After a few more minutes, he pulled her panties off, revealing her small pussy.

“Justice? Are we going to make a baby?” she moaned.

“What?” he asked, releasing her for a second.

“A baby. That’s how it happens, when two people make love. Unless you have a cone dumb?”

“Condom, Chastity. And no, I don’t.”

“That’s okay,” said Chastity. “I want you to get me pregnant.”

“What?”

“Come on, big brother,” she whispered. “Make love to me.” She pressed her perky C-cup breasts against her older brother’s chest. He had no choice, he was past the point of no return. Slowly, he pulled his pants down. Chastity stared open-mouthed at her brother’s cock.

“Alright, Chastity, are you ready?”

“I’ve always been ready. Make me a woman, Justice.”

That was all it took. Justice pressed Chastity against the back wall and forced his cock into his sister’s little pussy. He hit a barrier. Chastity screamed. He hit it again and it broke. He forced his cock into her tiny and extremely wet pussy.

“Oh, Justice…” she moaned. As her brother forced his cock in once more, she screamed, and released her juices. Justice withdrew moments before he would have cum, and the gasping, moaning siblings collapsed on the floor.

“Is that it?” asked Chastity.

“I don’t think so,” said Justice. “I think it’s supposed to last longer.”

“Well,” said Chastity, brushing her long brown hair out of her face, “want to give it another try?” She gave her brother a peck on the mouth and leaned back, exposing her pussy to her brother. She was so beautiful: her thin body, her firm, heaving breasts, her little pussy, her piercing eyes, her thick brown hair. To keep her locked up at home was more than cruel to her, thought Justice: it was cruel to every man in the world.

“Just imagine what Father would say right now,” said Chastity as her brother climbed on top of her.

“He’d go crazy,” said Justice. “He couldn’t live with it. It’s his damn fault. Keep us from everyone else our own age and teach us abstinence-only? That’s practically asking for an inbred grandkid.”

“Justice?” asked Chastity, as Justice was about an inch from inserting his cock once again. Her piercing blue eyes met his own. “I just want you to know…I’m not just doing this with you because you’re the only one I can. I love you.”

If possible, Justice’s desire increased even more. “I love you too, Chastity. And I always will.” With that, he forced his cock into his little sister. She moaned, and the two began thrusting their bodies together. They thrashed about on the floor, fucking like two wild animals. The movement in the room was enough to send dozens of the hymnals and Bibles piled on the shelves crashing down around them.

“Oh, Justice, Justice…” Chastity was moaning so loud that Justice was afraid their father might hear. He pressed his mouth against hers once again. She continued screaming into their embrace. Slowly, Justice felt the pressure of nineteen years of virginity building in his loins. As his sister orgasmed for the second time, some kind of dam broke. Justice broke the embrace to yell as his juices flowed first into his sister’s pussy and then, as he released her, all over the Bibles, their clothes, and each other.

“Holy…” Chastity began as her orgasm subsided.

Justice’s breath slowly. He grabbed the Bible that had fallen directly on top of him. It was wide open to a page a little before the middle, in the book Song of Solomon, chapter four. His eyes widened as he read the passage:

You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
you have stolen my heart
with one glance of your eyes,
with one jewel of your necklace.


How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride!
how much more pleasing is your love than wine,
and the fragrance of your perfume
more than any spice!


Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride;
milk and honey are under your tongue.
The fragrance of your garments
is like the fragrance of Lebanon.


You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride;
you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.


“That’s in the Bible?’” asked Chastity, staring over her brother’s shoulder.

“Everything’s in the Bible, Chas. It’s a long book. You just have to look in the right place.”

“Or the wrong place, in Father’s case.”

Justice grabbed his sister and pressed his mouth to her lips. “Chastity, I love you,” he said. They moved closer together but paused suddenly as they heard their father calling their names from outside.

Justice smiled sadly. “We should probably clean this up, huh?”

The two siblings spent the next five minutes piling getting the room back in shape and salvaging what they could of their clothing. Their father was waiting for them as they left the closet together.

“What the hell have you kids been doing? I’ve been looking everywhere for you for the last twenty minutes!”

“We were just tidying up in there, Father,” said Chastity. “It was a mess.”

“Hmph. What’s that in your hair?”

Chastity ran her hand through it, realizing that she had forgotten to wash off a little of her brother’s semen. “Glue,” she said quickly, wiping it onto her hand.

“Doesn’t look like any glue I’ve ever seen,” grumbled Whitman.

“I don’t know what you mean, Father,” said Chastity innocently.

“Never mind. Come on.” He turned his back and began heading out the door. As he did so, Chastity lifted her hand to her mouth and licked and swallowed her brother’s fluids. “We are so going to hell,” she whispered.

Published 
Written by The_Cow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments