Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good girls don't fuck their brothers

"I'll show you good girl"

9
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I was laid out on my bed in my bedroom with my fingers in my pussy masturbating. What can I say? I was horny okay? My parents had gone away for the week so it was just my brother Drake and me in the house. Well...really only me. Drake is well built, muscular and hot. He has black hair that flops into his icy blue eyes, not even mentioning his six pack. Drake is always having sex with girls so it wasn’t a surprise that he wasn’t at home tonight. Sighing I pulled my fingers out and licked them. It wasn’t working...I couldn’t get myself off even though I was so horny.

Getting up I pulled my thong back on and walked downstairs. All I was wearing was my underwear. What was the point of getting dressed if no one was here? Anyway, it’s my brother...he’s not going to be all perverted is he? There was a two year age gap between us, I’m seventeen and Drake is nineteen. I wasn’t too bad in the looks department. I have long curly blonde hair, forest green eyes and a small, slim, curvy figure. My ass is nice and my breasts are a C cup. I got my looks off my mum and Drake off dad. Most people don’t realise we’re siblings actually. Walking into the kitchen I got myself some lemonade and sipped it slowly.

“Graciella why are you only in your underwear?” Drake growled.

Turning I saw him stood on the porch smoking. His eyes glinted in the dark as he looked me over.

“I thought you were out,” I shrugged not bothering to cover myself up.

Like I said, Drake’s my brother...and my perverted side wanted him to see me.

“When people are alone they walk about naked not in their underwear,” Drake smirked as he leaned on the back door frame.

“Would you rather I was naked?” I teased.

As I looked in his eyes I saw them glinting smugly.

“As if you would...you’re too much of a good girl,” Drake snickered.

I’ll show you good girl. Drake looked away from me so I unclipped my bra and shrugged it off my body. I tossed it over my shoulder and bent down to take off my thong.

“Gray?” Drake frowned.

There was an island between us so he probably thought I left.

“Right here,” I beamed sitting on the stool.

I rested my body on the island so he wouldn’t realise I was naked.

“I’m too much of a good girl am I?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yep,” he popped the P.

“I suppose you’re so badass you would do it?” I snorted.

Drake smirked at me and stood up properly.

“Is that a challenge I hear?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Maybe,” I smirked.

In one quick motion Drake had stubbed out the cigarette and tossed it into a nearby ashtray. Then he yanked his T-shirt over his head. I looked away quickly and gulped. When I turned back Drake was leaning against the island. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, the island covered him from waist down.

“Souvenir,” he chuckled.

Before I could speak Drake had thrown his boxers at me. I squealed and knocked them onto the floor. Drake just smirked at me. Holding my clenched hand out I motioned for him to hold his hand out. He did it slowly looking curious.

“Souvenir,” I grinned as I opened my hand.

I dropped my thong into his hand and he laughed. He held it gently and looked at me.

“I guess you’re not a good girl,” he smirked.

“I guess I’m not,” I smirked back.

He ran his thumb over it then stopped with a grin. Reaching out he grabbed my left hand and sniffed it. I yanked my hand back quickly. Drake was wetting himself as he put his head on the island. I brought my hand to my nose quickly and breathed in. I blushed as I realised it smelt like pussy.

“Girls do it too,” I mumbled.

“You just don’t expect your little sister to be doing it,” he snorted looking up.

“Well I wasn’t doing it properly anyway,” I huffed.

“What do you mean?” he cocked his head to the side.

“I couldn’t...you know,” I muttered embarrassed.

Drake studied my face for a moment then grinned.

“Get yourself to an orgasm,” he laughed.

I glared at him then stood up. Reaching across the table I snatched my thong out his hands. Drake seemed frozen and I followed his eye line then blushed. I forgot I wasn’t wearing a bra; Drake had a perfect view of my bare boobs. Before I could blink Drake lifted me up and laid me on the table.

“Let me give you a hand then sis,” he said huskily.

Drake ran his fingers down my body and round my boobs.

“Drake,” I protested weakly trying to push him away.

He just growled and held my hands above my head. He only needed one hand to pin both mine so with his free hand he pinched my nipples. I let out a small shriek and he smirked at me. Leaning down he took it into his mouth and sucked it roughly. Groaning I tossed my head from side to side as he sucked first one nipple then the next. His mouth disappeared for a moment then reappeared on the inside of my left leg.

“Drake...” I panted.

“You know you want it, just let go for once and stop being so good,” he growled huskily.

Leaning back he watched me obviously waiting for an answer. He let go off my arms and I sat up but my body tingled and ached for him to touch me. It was so wrong, he’s my brother.

“You’re my brother,” I stated breathlessly.

“We’re not hurting anybody. It’s not like we’re in love are we? Just...releasing some stress,” he smirked at the end.

I had to admit he was right. I was so horny and...he was offering. Biting the inside of my lip I slowly laid back down and spread my legs. A grin lit up Drake’s face and he slowly brought his lips back down to the inside of my left leg. In one motion he had spun me so my legs were hanging over the edge of the island. His lips softly grazed over my pussy and I bit my lip so hard I drew blood. Before I could beg he opened my pussy lips and dragged his tongue over my clit roughly. I literally screamed. This was my first time having someone else LICK my pussy. I’ve had boyfriends finger me but never lick or fuck me. Drake kept licking as hard as he could till I threw my head back and came hard.

AhsleyGatees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AhsleyGatees

My hands clenched the counter and my back arched as I screamed. When it was over Drake pulled away with a huge smirk. My stomach was heaving and I slowly loosed my grip on the counter.

“Enjoy that?” he smirked.

“Not at all,” I said sarcastically making him laugh.

Sliding off the counter I dropped to my knees in front of him.

“What are you doing?” he asked worriedly.

“Oh chickening out now are we mister badass. We’re just releasing some stress jeez,” I taunted.

When I looked up he was glaring at me and I smirked.

“Fine,” he growled crossing his arms.

He’s going to be surprised I guarantee. Drake looked to be around eight or nine inches. I’ve got seven in so I’m sure I can get him in. I slowly dragged my hands up his legs till they came into contact with his balls. I squeezed them gently and he groaned quietly. Now, I’ve given six blow jobs and in each one I learnt something. My boyfriends were more than happy to teach me so I was going to really surprise Drake. I spat on my hand then slowly started to pump it up and down his dick. He hissed softly and closed his eyes as he threw his head back. Keeping my eyes on him I took my hand away. His head snapped downwards and he stared at me with a frown. Smirking and making sure our eyes were locked I licked up his dick and swirled my tongue round the tip. His eyes nearly bulged out his head and he groaned loudly. Slowly I started to suck him into my mouth and go down.

“Look, you’re not going to get all of it in your mouth so don’t strain yourself,” he grunted.

“Wanna bet?” I smirked as I went back down on him.

It took me less than a minute to get his entire dick in my mouth. His eyes were wide and he was moaning. I slowly pumped my mouth up and down, swirling my tongue as I went. He was gritting his teeth and grunting and groaning freely now. His hands knotted themselves into my hair and he pumped me faster as he thrust his dick into my mouth. I groaned around his dick which pushed him over the edge. He screamed and released a load of hot cum into my mouth. There was a lot but I swallowed it all. Standing up I smirked at him as he panted.

“Enjoy that?” I smirked.

All he could do was nod. Pushing me back onto the table he climbed on top of me.

“I’m a virgin,” I squeaked as he lined his dick up.

“I’ll be gentle,” he grunted.

Then in one thrust he was fully inside me. I screamed out and he waited for me to get used to his size.

“Gentle?” I screamed.

He smiled crookedly and slowly pulled out. Then he pumped back in slowly and groaned.

“You’re so tight Gray,” he moaned.

“I’m a virgin,” I grunted as pleasure rocketed through me.

“Was a virgin, how does it feel to know the first dick inside you was your brothers?” he smirked.

“So fucking turned on,” I gasped wrapping my legs around his waist.

He smirked as he started to pump faster and I dragged my nails down his back. Soon he was slamming into me and I was screaming in pure pleasure.

“How does it feel to fuck your sister’s pussy?” I growled lustfully.

“Fucking amazing,” he panted grinding his hips against mine.

Drake bent his head and bit my nipple as he thrust in and out. I groaned and buried my face in his hair.

“Harder,” I begged.

“As you wish,” Drake smirked.

He pumped into me harder and I could feel my orgasm building up. I knew immediately that it was going to be a big one. It hit and I clenched my body tightly. Drake swore loudly and I just screamed.

“Oh shit Gray, you’re so tight right now...it feels so good,” Drake gritted his teeth.

He started to thrust faster as I calmed down from my orgasm.

“Come on Drake, cum in your little sister’s pussy you fucking pervert,” I demanded huskily.

Drake groaned and put his hands on either side of my head. I raised my legs up onto his shoulders and we both moaned as he went deeper inside me.

“Yes Gray, you like your big brother fucking you don’t you?” Drake growled.

I groaned. I love dirty talk...and by the look on Drake’s face he did too.

“Oh I love it big brother. Little sister’s been a naughty girl...punish her with your big dick,” I moaned.

Drake gritted his teeth and groaned. He smashed his hips into mine as he thrust faster. The island was creaking because of how hard I was getting fucked on it.

“Come on big brother...fuck your little sister really good...make your sister your fuck toy for being so bad,” I bit my lip sexily.

Drake’s hands clenched as he neared his orgasm. His hips were a blur and he was covered in sweat as he pummelled me as hard as he could.

“Oh shit, you’re so tight...you feel so good...big brother is going to have to punish you more often,” he panted.

“Oh big brother...next time you’ll have to spank me for being so naughty...I bet you’d like that wouldn’t you? Big brother likes to fuck and spank his little sister doesn’t he? I bet you fantasize about thrusting your big dick in your little sister’s pussy. About filling her full of your fucking cum and spanking her little ass,” I groaned.

I was saying it to get myself off now. Hearing myself say it was turning me on so much. Drake was tense and I knew the words had pushed him over the edge. Suddenly my pussy was flooded with his cum and I shook as I came again.

“You little bitch,” he wheezed collapsing on top of me.

I was struggling to breathe...not from his weight...from the hugeness of my orgasm.

“That was so fucking good,” I sighed.

“I know...you are seriously the best I’ve ever had,” he said with his eyes closed.

“Seriously?” I frowned.

“Yeah, you aren’t the first to cotton onto the fact that I like dirty talk but you are the first to actually do something about it,” he half smiled.

I raised an eyebrow and he moved onto his elbows so he could look at me.

“Well...a few have tried dirty talk but you’re the first who could do it. The others just sounded like total idiots and turned me off,” he sighed.

I laughed and stood up.

“Well...maybe you’ll have to punish me more often big brother,” I pouted as I posed sexily.

He groaned and I saw his dick twitch underneath him. Smirking I grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs.
 
Published 
Written by ShootItInMyMouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments