Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grace's Diary: A tale of family sex

"Grace's Birthday"

8
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This diary will tell the tale of Grace, a beautiful 18 year old young woman.

February 10, 2009

Today was a great day! I celebrated my eighteenth birthday with my dad and brother Brian, they made me breakfast in bed, did all the cleaning and bought me a beautiful new dress. We watched some old family movies of me and my brother when we were little, I got sad watching them as the camera flashed across my mothers face several times. I miss her so much, I still don't understand how god could take such a wonderful woman away. I look just like her, same long brown hair and hazel eyes. I ended up telling my dad I couldn't stand to watch any more, I was crying and I wanted to be happy. My dad gave me a big hug and told me how much my mom loved me and how happy she would have wanted me to be today. Dad got a call from work, unfortunately he had to leave so Brian and I hung around the house and goofed off. I always love being around Brian, as forbidden as it is, I do have a crush on him.

He was really sweet to me today, I flirted with him a lot. I kept punching his arms and giving him reasons to hit me back, I think he noticed my crush, because he was more playful than usual. It was weird for a moment, we started wrestling around on the living room floor and he landed on top of me. He looked down into my eyes, then jumped up really fast, I realized that he a quite a bulge in his pants when he stood up. I giggled at him and his face turned bright red, he didn't say a word, just plopped down on the couch and started watching TV. I got up up and sat right next to him, he acted a little jumpy when I threw my arm around his shoulder. I told him I knew what a hard-on was and that his was pretty big, I also told him I wanted to see it.

Brian told me no at first, but I kept begging him until he agreed. he told me I could see it and that was it, I was so excited at this point, I had never seen one up close before. I watched my brother undo his pants, exposing at least 10 inches of cock. He started to push his dick back in his pants, but I grabbed it with my hand, it felt amazing. I started stroking him up and down, he tried to stop me, but I gripped him tight. Brian relaxed and started moaning, I felt so dirty jacking my brothers cock. It felt so good to feel a cock, and even better that it was my brothers. I could tell that he liked it very much, he had a bit a pre-cum already making an appearence on the head of his cock. He told me I was doing a good job, so I just kept stroking him, squeezing my hand even tighter. I wanted to make him cum, I wanted to taste him.

Brian's balls tightened up very close to his body as his moans got louder, so I leaned forward and started sucking his cock, still stroking him with my hand. He put his hand on the back of my head and was pushing my down, forcing his cock deeper down my throat. I could hear him mumbling, but I couldn't understand what until I felt it, his sperm hit the back of my throat with a force that choked me.

LiaAmato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmato

I kept his cock burried in my throat untill every last drop was in my belly. I gagged a little bit, the taste of cum is very salty and bitter. Brian just kept rubbing the back of my head until he was finished, then he pulled my head up and kissed my forehead. All I could do was look at him with a big smile, his eyes were still glazed over while he was breathing rapidly. Through his short breaths he told me that I gave the best blow-job he'd ever had, then that he loved me.

I pulled my shorts down and laid back on the couch, I gave him a view to die for. I had my legs spread wide and told him I wanted him to return the favor, he looked at me in panic, but placed his hands on my wet pussy. Today was the first time another person had ever touched me there and I was in total bliss, I was very turned on knowing it was my brother. He used two fingers, rubbing acroos my clit down to my dripping hole, my body was shuddering to the new sensation. Brian looked me in the eyes as he slid his two, very large fingers, into my virgin cunt. His stare could of cut right through me, I could see the guilt and pleasure with each finger thrust he made inside of me. I just stared back at him telling him how good it felt, how much it turned me on that he was inside of me. I leaned back and enjoyed what he did, trying to meet his thrusts as he forced his way inside of me.

Brian kept finger fucking me for what felt like hours, I enjoyed the pleasures he was giving me. I felt him move, then realized what he was doing as his tongue touched me for the first time. The moans I let out sent echos through the house, his tongue felt like silk as he glided across my clit in such a delicate way, I could feel the love he had for me. I felt a weird sensation in my belly, feeling my pussy clench Brian's fingers tighter, my body starting to tense. His thrust became more and more powerful as the sensation soared straight from my stomach to my crotch, I just yelled as this overwhelming feeling of pleasure came over me. Unknowingly, I was humping his had harder as my body just became stiff and I collapsed onto the couch, still feeling his thrusts only slower.

I tried to catch my breath, sitting up and letting his fingers slide out of me, I could see a milky fluid on his hand. I knew it was cum, cum from my very fist orgasm, all over my brothers hand. I couldn't resist, I grabbed his hand and licked the sweet juices from his fingers, he stared at me with a flirty smile. I put my clothes back on and my brother closed his pants up, we sat there talking about what just happened, he even told me a secret. Brian told me that he's had a crush on me for a while too, and never knew how to approach me with it. I told him how much I enjoyed my first time with him, that I wanted more and I wanted it with him. He told me that moving forward would require a lot of discussion and told me we would talk about it tomorrow.

I am so excited to find out what happens tomorrow!

Goodnight, Grace

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments