Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpa and I Ch.2

"A fulfilling love"

9
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
981 words 981 words
Grandpa and I Ch. 2

A fulfilling love

A couple of times over the next few months, Pa encouraged me to go out with other guys. As much as they tried they couldn't match the feelings I had for my darling Pa.

As our relationship became more intense over the next few months, Pa suggested that I move my things into the master bedroom, which made me very happy.

After about 6 months, I started to get nauseous each morning. I realized that I was pregnant with Pa’s baby. When I told him, he was so proud, both of me and of himself. After all, he was only 54 and still a virile man,

He treasured me right through the pregnancy and was with me at the birthing of our beautiful baby son. We named him Ethan, which was Pa’s second name.

When I went home from hospital, Pa couldn’t do enough for me. He would get up and bring Ethan to me whenever he cried at night for a feed. One night, he was laying beside me and just bent over and suckled my breasts, after I had put Ethan back to bed..

He continued this at every feed each time the baby was back in his own cot.. The sensations he was creating in me were so glorious, my groin and cunt became warm and wet. I knew it was time to resume our sexual past-times.

One night after I put Ethan back in his cot after he finished his midnight feed, I crawled back into bed and snuggled up against my darling.

Grandpa looked down at me, then dragged me into his arms. There was nothing tentative about it. They both knew what they wanted and there was no hesitation. They took each other. The rush of desire overwhelmed me and I let myself be carried along. He plundered my mouth and I met him, seeking out the flavor of the man, rediscovering him.

I felt his warm lips traveling down my throat and tasting me, then roving up over my jaw.

He settled me onto the bed and covered my body with his own. He crushed my mouth with his mouth and his hands traveled up over the rest of my body, giving me a hint of the desire that was within him. A sharp spearhead of heat and desire stabbed me as he took possession of my breasts.

No one else had ever touched me this way. I had never felt this conflict and overpowering sensation except with this man. Pa murmured my name, his voice promising the delights he was going to bring to me. I lay there as he slowly pulled my nightie over my head, all these feelings made me feel restless.

I touched him with my long, elegant hands seeking all the points of sensuality on his body.

Pa tugged his pyjama top from his upper body and then slid his fingers down to release his lower pants.

This is what I wanted, body to body contact.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

Flesh on flesh. I smiled against his mouth and framed his face with my hands.

Pa knew that he was ready to take me to the next level and gently his hands continued to explore the whole of my body, including those private areas. No man but my Pa had ever been able to take me to this height, this completely.

I was suddenly struck by a ball of lightning, or that is what it felt like. Pleasure was traveling through me and I couldn’t stop trembling. Six weeks had been so long.

I shot to the peak, over and over, before shuddering down.

“Again,” he murmured.

He didn’t want me to catch my breath. When he was sure I was ready to accept the next move, he let himself enter me slowly. He was again inside me, filling me, and I began to move with him. When his mouth met mine again I gladly met him fully. I matched his movements pulling him against my body each time he raised himself and re-entered me, time and time again. Finally I let out a loud moan and he felt his sperm gathering for a final assault. They both reached that mountain peak together and then came down, holding on to each other.

He lifted his head, and gazed into my dark eyes; my skin was glowing and my lips were softly curved.

“I am going to have a hard time letting you out of my bed.”

“Was I going somewhere.”

“There’s a whirlpool spa in the next room, I think that is the furthest I will let you wander. How do you feel about a hot bubble bath, a glass of wine and a man who wants to make love to you again?”

I took his face into my hands and kissed him. Knowing that I had given myself to my Grandpa those few years ago. Nothing I had ever dreamed of could come up to the truth of how wonderful it was tonight.

He lowered his forehead to hers,

“I don’t know what to say to that. Just tell me that the night isn’t over.” I asked quietly.

“I’ll tell you that it is only the beginning. You and I and Ethan are going to be a very happy family, but on two conditions.”

“What are they Pa?” I asked.

Well the first is that you stop calling me Pa, in public at least. Call me by my given name – Walt, Okay,”

“And the second condition?”

Pa replied to that with, “That we try for another baby, a little girl if possible!”

I agreed gladly to both conditions.

“What say we have some breakfast so that we can build up the energy we are going to need over the next few hours?”

“Sounds good to me, both suggestions.”

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors