Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpa and the Gang Bang Grandson

8
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
890 words 890 words

Grandpa comes to me one night after a hot and steamy love making session and asks me if I would be interested in having sex with multiple guys. He said he had joined a private club a few years back where he and a few other older gentleman,some still married but most widowed or divorced,get together and have sex or sometimes just hang out and drink.

He said he had already spoken to the other members and told them about his crossdressing grandson and they were very excited to meet me.

He said that nothing would be hotter than to see his grandson dressed in something sexy and getting passed around between a bunch of men being treated like a slut.

I agree to it and tell him that I would do whatever I could to please him.

We arrive at the location,which is a warehouse belonging to one of the guys,this is where he conducted his daily business.

The place was empty by this time,we arrived at 10:00pm on a Saturday night.

I step out of the car in my plaid mini skirt,white blouse,white bra and white satin bikini panties,white thigh highs and black pumps,brunette wig,my makeup done perfectly.

As we walk across the parking lot,I feel my adrenaline start to pump and my cock starts to tingle from anticipation as my grandpa holds my hand as we walk towards the front door.

Once we reach the door,grandpa kisses me on the cheek and tells me to be a good little slut tonight,I just smile and wink at him and we walk in.

As we enter I notice everyone staring at me,whispering amongst themselves and smiling.

I notice there are about 12 men there all over the age of 50,most in their 70's,my grandpa's age.

I am soon approached by a few men and we talk it up,mostly small talk,once in awhile they would feel my ass,or rub my back.

I was so turned on,I just wanted to lay down right there and have them all fuck me on the spot.

Once I have met and talked to everyone I am led over to a couch by this one man and we sit and start making out. It isn't long before I have his cock in my mouth and am sucking it for all it's worth.

Soon a crowd gathers around the couch,all naked and I soon find myself being pulled in all different directions,sucking on as many cocks as I can.

All 12 men line up in a straight line and I am told to get on my knees and work my way down,sucking each one of their tastey cocks.

I suck on one and stroke the other two onm eaither side with my hands and work my way up and down the line for  a good twenty minutes.

As I reach grandpa and slide his cock into my mouth,I lok up at him and say thank you,and slip his cock down my throat.

I am soon after introduced to a swing hanging in the middle of the warehouse and the guys slip me in the swing,allowing them easy access to my awaiting ass.

They sldie my panties down and each one puts some lube on their hard,glistening cocks.

Grandpa is first,he slips his hard meat into my ass,I sway in mid air as he pumps in and out of me and I soon find two erect cocks staring me in the face,I take turns sucking and jerking them off as grandpa fucks me harder and harder.

Soon grandpa pulls out and another is in me in a split second.

By now my blouse is torn open,my cock is being sucked underneath my miniskirt while another man fucks my ass and I still take turns sucking everyones cock.

We fuck and suck for nearly two hours and when it is time for my men to cum,they are to cum in my mouth,but I can't swallow until the last guy has shot his load.

One by one they start exploding,shooting their hot,sweet cum into my mouth.

Some spurts hit me in the eyes,and on my face,I have 3 loads then four,soon there are 11 loads of cum filling my mouth and grandpa is the last one to cum and shoots a huge load into my already full mouth.

Cum oozes doen the side of my cheeks.

I am told to show everyone ,as I open my mouth a bit,cum starts to flown down the sides of my mouth and I am told to swallow it all at that point.

I swallow all 12 loads of cum and get a round of applause as I do.

I thanked everyone for a great time and we all cleaned up and had a fgew drinks before we had to leave.

Grandpa and I visited here quite often,atleast once a weekend for the next 2 years.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Fifteen guys was the most I ever had at one time,I even did a few double penetrations with some of the guys.

Sometimes they would hire hookers to go up against me to see who could suck cock better.

Fun times,fun times.

Published 
Written by pantyboy4u2do
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments