Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gran's story Ch.4

"An evening with Gran and Aunt Fran"

5
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Gran's Story Ch. 04        An evening with Gran and Aunt Fran

This is a continuation of Ian and his Gran and their joining up with Aunt Fran.

After my initial experience with my Aunt Fran, I was unsure if I wanted to continue the relationship with my Gran. I spoke to Fran about this and she thought that we could handle it -- as long as Gran knew that we two were now involved as well, and accepted it.

Fran was the love of my life. Even at age 19, I knew that I wanted to have her in my life as long as I could. We just seemed to fit together like two peas in a pod.

One night, I cycled over to see Gran, not expecting to see Fran. I let myself in the front door and went upstairs to Gran's room. She wasn't really expecting me that night so wasn't ready for me.

I got to her door and heard a noise and thought she had decided to use her vibrator as I wasn't there. I peered in the door which was ajar and to my surprise, saw Fran playing with Gran's boobs and Gran was doing the same to Fran. Although I had secretly known that they both got up to such things together, I had never witnessed it.

I stood at the door and just watched for about 10 minutes. By this time the two of them had started to play with each other's pussies. Gran got on top of Fran and turned round in a 69 position. This was all doing great things for my penis -- I was standing to attention.

I let them get started sucking and slurping at each other and then I walked in the room, shedding my clothes on the way. When I was stripped, I walked over to the bed and tapped Gran on the shoulder.

"How would you like to suck this instead, Gran."

"Oh, darling -- I didn't know you were there."

At this moment, Fran stopped sucking Gran and told everyone to stop talking and get down to business.

"My pussy was just starting to get all warm and wet."

I said to them both, "You can carry on eating each other out if you like, I will just sit and watch you. You both look so hot."

So they continued to slurp and suck each other, finger fucking each other as well. They both bought each other to great orgasms and fell back on the bed, panting.

I then made my way to the bedside. "It is my turn now, who's first. One can suck my cock while I eat out the other, if you like."

Gran chose to suck my cock as I hadn't seen her for a few days. I immediately told Fran to sit on my face and let me eat her delicious pussy. I was in Sex heaven. Both of my favorite ladies doing what they wanted with me and enjoying it immensely.

I could only hold out so long after watching the two of them previously and started to pump harder and faster into Gran's mouth. I had to let go and a copious amount of cum was thrust down her throat. She lapped it all up and even licked my balls clean of any residue.

I wasn't sure how much I would have left for Fran. Being a young man though, I soon found my cock standing to attention, with some help from Fran. She lay on the bed on her back, waiting for me to fuck her. I immediately started on her boobs and licked and sucked on the nipples for ages. I then dragged my tongue down her body until I came to the Eden I had been seeking. I slowly lapped at her labial lips and circled her pussy with my tongue. I gradually eased my tongue up to her clit and gently tickled it with the point of my tongue.

laurenskates
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurenskates

This sent her into seventh heaven. I always knew that she loved this.

We all lay on the bed to rest, I had my arms around both of them. We fell asleep but woke about an hour later. Fran was down sucking on my cock and Gran was still sleeping. I lay there enjoy the ministrations of my beautiful Aunt who was so dear to me. She sucked me right off and then cuddled up to me again and went back to sleep.

When we woke the next morning, Fran and I decided that we had better fill Gran in on our experience. We had breakfast and then sat in the lounge room with her.

"Gran, we want to tell you something very important," said Fran.

"Ian and I have had a previous relationship when I was over at his home a few weeks ago. We decided together that we were meant for each other. We don't want to leave you out, Ian knows that you and I have had a wonderful relationship for many years. He doesn't want to stop that, in fact he wants to come and see us both, on different days. Maybe sometimes we can get together as we did last night. How do you feel about that, Mum."

Gran broke down and cried. I took her in my arms and comforted her. "I'm not sad, just very happy. I had a feeling that something had happened to Fran, and I am glad it was with you, not some stranger who would never have understood what Fran and I enjoy."

"Oh Gran, I love you both so much, but I feel that Fran is my soul mate and I need her in my life so much,  I said.  I can see you on separate nights and I know I can keep you both happy for a long while."

A few days later I called over to see them both. They had come up with an idea. They were going to tell my parents that they were getting prowlers in the area and ask them if I could stay with them from now on. As it was closer to work, I was very happy and I couldn't see any objection from Mum and Dad. One less for them to worry about.

So, a couple of weeks later, Dad ran me over to Gran's house with all my things. He told me to look after the ladies and left me there after saying hello to both of them.

Well, as you can guess. I was kept as a very busy boy. I still saw Fran more than Gran, as she was the woman I was in love with. Gran always welcomed me with open arms whenever I went to see her, which was about twice a week. Even though I had my own room, I don't think I ever slept in the bed. I had two much more comfortable beds to sleep on and two wonderful women to sleep with.

I can say that my relationship with Gran carried on for about 5 years until she passed away.

My relationship with Fran is still ongoing. We are still so much in love with each other after 15 years. We are still living in the same house, and I have told the parents that Fran shouldn't be left alone in that big house. Well that's our excuse anyway.

*

I am sorry if this is a bit shorter than usual but it was just one of those things --

I don't think I can add anymore to this story. Ian and his Aunt are still very happy.

So I will now continue with one of the other stories.

Enjoy reading this. Remember it is a REAL experience between 3 people. Don't forget to vote and if you want to email me, I will answer all emails except anonymous -- which I can't. If you don't have anything constructive to say- don't bother saying anything.

 

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments