Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Half Blood, Full Love

"Half siblings find pleasure close to home."

4
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
"Now what guys really like is a little bit of ass play," Babs shoved a handful of cheese puffs into her mouth,"They'll go crazy for it, but the thing is that most of them are too afraid to admit it."

"You know about everything anal related don't you, Babs?" giggled Ellie. 

"Of course! You see, me and Ron do it all the time. He goes bonkers for it, especially when I go up behind him and shove a-" 

"That's enough! I don't want to hear anymore of your ass adventures with Ron," Faye laughed and covered her ears.

"Yeah I agree, also try telling us something that guys actually like," Ellie smirked.

"Why don't you tell us something they like then, enlighten me," Babs crossed her arms and leaned forward. 

"Well... this is going to sound pretty grim, but guys actually like it when a girl queefs during sex even though they pretend they think it's nasty."

"Ew Ellie, that's disgusting! Don't tell me you've actually done it before," asked Babs.

There was a long, awkward silence.

"Oh, Ellie that's vile! On that note I'm going home, it's getting pretty late anyway," Faye stood up, making a farting sound as she did so.

Babs clutched her belly and burst into a fit of laughter, while Ellie blushed red with embarrassment.

"See you tomorrow morning ladies," Faye left the bedroom.

***

Faye wrapped her coat around her tightly, and blew her warm breath into her hands and rubbed them together. February was brutal this year. The cold, misty air bit at Faye's pale face. Little streams of tears fell down her cheeks as the harsh wind blew against her. 

Faye took cautious steps, almost as though she were afraid to touch the pavement. Her toes were numb, and every step pained her. Fay's body longed for some cozy warmth but she was still fifteen minutes away from home. She stopped in her tracks and thought for a bit. She could take a short cut home which would cut her walking time down, but it was dark and nobody else was around. The wind pushed against Faye, almost knocking her over. That was her sign to take the short cut home, she needed to get some heat and quick.

Faye walked down a narrow alley way, looking around as she did so. She suddenly stopped and turned around when she heard a rubbish bin tip over. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip in nervousness. She scanned the alley but found nothing, so she turned back around and continued to walk. In a blink of an eye, Faye felt somebody's arms wrapped around her waist. She was pulled back and slammed against the wall.

A tall man stood in front of her with his hands still on her waist. Faye tried to break free but he pushed her back against the wall, causing her head to bang against it. She let out a huge groan in pain and began to cry. The stranger put one hand over her mouth and stifled her cries. Her body was no longer shivering from the cold, but from fear.

The man pressed his body against hers and cupped her face. Faye turned her head away and hissed through her nose.

"Well, what have we here?" The man smirked.
"Let me go you bastard," Faye said, with her voice muffled.

"Not until you give me something first," he rubbed his hands over her body. 

"Stop it! Help!" she cried out.

He slipped his hands into the pockets of her coat and took out her cell phone and purse. Before Faye had any time to react, the man took off with her stuff. Faye slowly fell to her knees and buried her head in her hands and sobbed.

***

Lucas anxiously paced up and down the living room. He dialed the number for a third time, only to be greeted with the same voice mail message. He slammed his cell phone onto the coffee table and grabbed his hair in frustration. His eyes, both bloodshot were filling up with tears. As he reached out to get his cell phone the front door clicked. He froze and stared at it as it slowly opened. Faye stepped in and closed the door behind her.

Lucas ran up to Faye and embraced her.

"Where the heck have you been? I was worried sick when I couldn't get onto you," Lucas fumed. 

"I-I was on my way home from Babs' place when I was mugged down an alley," Faye said softly. 

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Lucas held her hands.

"I just hit my head against the wall when he roughed me up." 

"Should I take you to A&E?"

"Calm down Lucas, it's nothing an good old ice pack can't heal."

***

Faye was sat at the kitchen table, holding a pack of frozen green peas to her head. Lucas soon joined her, and sat down opposite to her and placed down a hot cup of coffee. Faye put the pack down onto the table and took a long sip of her beverage.

Lucas watched her attentively and sighed, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Faye put down her cup and stared at him.

"You've asked me that a million times now, and the answer is still yes." 

"Okay, I'm sorry I was just worried about you..."

"I'm not a little girl, Lucas I'm eighteen," Faye sighed.

"I know, but I care about you..."

Faye and Lucas were brought together by the consequence of an affair between their mutual father and Faye's mother. When Faye was born, that instant sibling connection was nowhere to be found for her and Lucas. As they grew up together they rarely engaged in conversation with each other. But when they did it was the same old argument over whose mother was to blame for the affair. Their relationship took away the sense of a family home. It merely became a house they just shared together.

It wasn't until a few months ago when that all changed. As a result of the breakdown of their father's marriage to Faye's mother, they had no choice but to sort out their relationship for the sake of their father. They soon began to find out more about each other and that being half siblings wasn't so bad after all. Now a good wile after the breakdown, the pair were inseparable. Lucas became the older brother he needed to be and Faye became the younger sister she needed to be.

"I think I need to get some rest," Faye stood up. 

"Yeah, I think I do too. I'll be in my room if you need me, goodnight."

***

Lucas tossed and turned in his bed. He was having trouble getting to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about the stranger who had robbed his little sister earlier. He sighed and rubbed his brow. He couldn't help but feel the sense that he should have been there to protect her.

Lucas got out of bed and made his way into Faye's room.

***

Lucas sat on the edge of Faye's bed and gazed upon her as she slept. She let out a soft groan and slowly opened her eyes.

HelenMontess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMontess

When she caught sight of Lucas, she screamed and sat up.

"What on earth are you doing in my room?" Faye asked.

"I couldn't get to sleep and I wanted to check up on you."

Faye got out from under the covers and sat next to Lucas. She took hold of his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Lucas, I love the fact that you care so much about me but come on, I'm not a baby."

"I-I just feel the need to make sure you're okay."

"I have dad for that," she smiled.

Faye laid down and rested her head on his lap. Lucas began to softly stroke her hair.

"Sometimes I wish you were a boy Faye," he chuckled.

"Why?" Faye giggled.

"Because then you'd be less vulnerable to things, and I wouldn't have to worry about you so much when you go out at night for example."

"My gender has nothing to do with it, you're just an over protective brother... It's natural I guess." 

"I guess so..."

Faye sat up and looked at Lucas. They sat there for a while, just staring into each other's eyes.

Lucas slowly leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. Faye pulled away and wiped her mouth.

"Lucas, what are you doing?" 

"I'm so sorry, I can't help myself," He leaned in and kissed her again, only more passionately this time.

Faye felt the urge to pull away, but also felt the urge to stay. She gave in and held onto his warm kiss. Lucas placed his hand on the back of her head and kissed her deeply. Faye pulled away again.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Faye stressed.

"I know, but I think I love-" 

"Don't you dare say that." Faye cut him off. "We're siblings, you can't love me like that." she stood up and walked towards the door.

"But what if I can't help it?" Lucas too stood up and grabbed her arm. 

"Lucas, it's wrong."

"There is no right or wrong love Faye." 

"Yes there is and this isn't right!"

"Oh come on Faye, then tell me you don't feel the same way as I feel because I know you do."

There was a long silence. Lucas pulled Faye to him and embraced her.

"I know we've had a rough journey together, but we were young and foolish. Now that I've matured, I've come to realize how much of an amazing person you are..." 

"Stop it!" Faye begged.

Lucas cupped her face and kissed her again. Slowly they both began to strip each other until they were bare. Lucas led her to the bed and laid her down on it. He hovered over her and kissed up her neck. Faye shuddered to his kisses and closed her eyes. Lucas's lips moved down her neck and do her breasts. He began licking and sucking on them. Faye wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a soft moan.

"Lucas... If dad finds us he'll-"

"Shh he won't, he's not here..."

Lucas's hand moved down her petite body, and to her pussy. His mouth never left her breasts, as he rubbed his fingers up and down her slightly wet slit. Faye quietly murmured her brother's name in pleasure while he fondled with her. Lucas slowly slid his fingers into her hole. She was so hot and wet, giving Lucas a thawed like sensation to his fingers. 

As he moved his fingers in and out of her pussy, he leaned up to her face and began kissing her again. Their lips tightly pressed against each other. Faye's moans were muffled as they continued to kiss. Lucas's fingering got slightly faster, and faster. Faye pulled away from his lips and gasped for air, letting out a huge grunt as she did so.

Faye sat up and moved from underneath Lucas. She took him by the shoulders and laid him down on the bed. She straddled him backwards so he had full view of her ass and pussy. She took hold of his hardened cock and began stroking it. Faye brought her head towards Lucas's cock and began to softly blow on the tip. He jerked a little, her warm breath tickled. As she rubbed her hand up and down his long shaft, Faye licked around the tip of his cock before slipping it into her mouth.

Faye slides her mouth up and down his cock, taking him deeper each time. Together they softly moaned. Faye slowly sucked her way to the tip of his cock and gently kissed around it before taking it all in again. This time she went much deeper, almost causing herself to gag. Lucas firmly grabbed onto her ass and grunted. His toes were curled and his body tensed up.

As Faye continued to suck him off, Lucas brought his mouth to her pussy. Slowly, he began to run his tongue up and down her slit. Faye stopped sucking and moaned out. She rubbed his cock, lubricated with her saliva at a much more quicker pace than before.

With his hands still on her ass cheeks, with his two thumbs, Lucas spread open Faye's dripping pussy. He gazed at it as her juices trickled down her thighs. He stuck his tongue deep into her pussy to get a good taste of her. Together they moaned as their mouths pleased each other for some time.

After a while Faye stopped and sat up. She moved off of Lucas and laid down beside him. Lucas pecked her neck with his lips and hovered over her. As he took of hold his throbbing cock he gazed into her eyes. Hers burned with a passion and longing for him. He smiled and placed his cock in front of her pussy. Faye wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer to her. Slowly he pushed his way into her pussy. She gasped and clung on tighter to him. Once he has his cock buried deep in her, he too wrapped his arms around her neck and began to thrust his hips.

He slowly pushed his cock in and out of her. He was in no rush, he wanted to make slow, sweet love to his sister.

Their hot bodies pressed against each other as Lucas penetrated her. Faye ran her hands up and down his body, and then dug her nails into his ass as he went deeper into her. Both of their bodies were tense, toes curled, and fingers gripped, as they made love. The room felt as though it were slowly closing in on them. Faye's breaths were short and snappy, almost in rhythm with Lucas's thrusts. His forehead was wet with perspiration and his grunts grew louder as he continued to push and pull his cock in and out of her.

Faye cupped her brother's face and stared into his eyes before kissing him. Lucas picked up the pace, and fucked her faster. Their bodies slightly shook as they both neared a climax. Faye closed her eyes and Lucas buried his face in her neck before spilling his hot cum inside her pussy. His body jerked as she arched her back through her orgasm before slumming back down onto the bed.

Lucas slowly slid off of Faye and laid down beside her. She snuggled up close to him and closed her eyes.

Published 
Written by AvaMarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors