Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah cums to the Twin Cities

"Me and Hannah for a third time"

1
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
943 words 943 words
So you guys know the story about me and Hannah. Cousins that fuck yeah, but here's some more for you.

After North Carolina, me and Hannah went our separate ways. I went back to Minnesota to finish up my doctorate and she stayed in NC and finished up at Duke university. Then one day about three months ago, she called me up.

"Hey Nick, how have you been?".

"I've been really good Hannah, you?".

"I'm good. Hey, I got offered a job in Minneapolis and I just to call you and tell you and ask you a question."

"Sure, shoot."

"I don't have a place to stay, should I stay with you?" 

To myself I was thinking, Fuck Fest 2011. "Sure, you can live with me, no problem."

She said, "Oh thanks. I'll see you in two weeks. 

Shit, I've only got two weeks to clean this place up. So two weeks go by and I go to MSP international to pick her up.

She walks out of the terminal wearing the shortest mini skirt, a blue tank top, a red sweater, and four inch stiletto heels. She looked smoking. But there was a flaw. It was fucking freezing and she hadn't worn anything thick enough to shield from the cold. She ran up to me and pressed her perky 36C boobs right on my chest and I could feel her little nipples as hard as rocks on my pecs. I helped her get her bags into my Chevy and we took off to her new home. 

"So how was your flight in?" I said.

"It was smooth and fast. But I could really use a drink."

"Ok, we'll get your stuff in the apartment and we will go down the street to grab some drinks."

We pull up to my loft in downtown Minneapolis. It's pretty nice; three bedroom; full kitchen; full bar; hot tub; the necessities of any bachelor pad.

I told her to go put in some warmer clothes and we would head out. She goes into her room and comes out in a pair of yoga pants and a Victoria's secret sweatshirt. The yoga pants made her ass look phenomenal.jut hugging to every curve. So we walked down the street to the bar and I ordered us some beers.

"So how has the love life been Hannah?"

"To be honest, I've had sex once since we fucked. Those guys down there at Duke can't fuck and the guys I've been with don't really add up to you if you know what I mean."

"Well, maybe we will have to get you back in the swing of things."

So after about six beers, me and her were pretty sauced and we walked back to my loft. We just kicked back on the couch and popped in a movie.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

About half way through the movie, we started to feel each other up. She was grabbing my cock through my jeans and I was rubbing her mound through her yoga pants. Then she unzipped my pants and took out my nine inch cock and just looked at it.

"Holy shit, I didn't remember it being this big," but without hesitation, she started to suck my cock.

She had definitely improved her cock sucking skills. She slurped my cock, taking me all the way down to my balls and even taking my balls into her mouth.

I told her to get into her bedroom and we could really get down. So we walked to her bedroom and I got her naked. She then opened her legs to reveal a freshly waxed pussy.

"I got it waxed four hours before I got on the plane. I hope you like it."

I got down and proceeded to eat her pussy. She had sweet tasting juices and she had already had a lot of lubrication. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, and ending on the clit. I wrapped my lips around her clit and hummed.

She screamed. Thrashing everywhere.

I could feel her trembling as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. I put my finger in her pussy and pushed hard on her g-spot.

She squirted all over my face and my hand. It tasted wonderful. Then I stood her up and bent her over the side of her bed.

I pushed my cock head to the entrance of her pussy. She yelped and said that it was too big. I took some of her pussy juice and put it on my cock. Then I pushed in with ease. Holy shit was she tight. I thrust with all my might, pushing my cock all the way to her cervix and pulling almost all the way out. I kept with my long strokes and picked up my pace. Faster and faster I pumped and her moans were getting louder and louder.

She was biting the pillow, screaming in pleasure.

Then I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me and I fucked her crazy. I was pumping as fast as I could, making her squirt and her eyes roll back in her head.

She was speaking in tongues and I just kept fucking her.

Then I put her down on the floor. I was going to fucking blow.

She opened her mouth as I jerked my cock.

I shot the biggest load of my life. My cock twitched eight times and I pulled my cock out of her mouth and saw all of my hot cum.

She swallowed my cum in one gulp.

If this was the first time back having sex with her, I am excited for the rest

Published 
Written by MrLanley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors