Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy to see each other again

"Hayley and Emily are happy to see each other once again"

2
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Hayley had just come home for Christmas. She was now 21 and in her final year at university. She was studying journalism and loved it. Although she didn’t like to admit it she played on the fact that she was clever and liked the “Geek” look.

Her parents were away for the weekend doing some last minute shopping in town and had decided to stay, both to save the travelling and as a romantic break before all of the family came round for Christmas.

Hayley walked into the house, struggling through the door with two huge bags of laundry and a large rucksack containing all her books. With it being her final year she wasn’t going to get that relaxing Christmas she had hoped for but wanted to stay at home for as long as she could over the holidays, so had lugged all her reading with her on the train.

“Hello” she called out inquisitively. She knew her parents were away but though her sister would be home. Hearing no one she decided she may as well unpack, shower and do some laundry. She threw the two large bags of laundry in the utility room and made her way upstairs.

As there was no one in Hayley dropped her rucksack in her room and took off her tight denim jeans, placed her glasses on the night stand and lifted her Superman vest top off over her head.

As she knew she was coming home for the holidays she had decided to bring all her clothes back and wash them here. Money was always tight for students at this time of year, but that did mean she had run out of underwear. She stood naked in her room and whispered to herself, “I must wash my underwear; I can’t go natural all Christmas”

She walked down the landing and turned on the shower. As the water was taking a while to warm up she decided to put some washing on now; she was going to need some clothes once she got out anyway.

She walked downstairs and placed a full load in the washing machine. She could hear the water running upstairs and once the washing machine was on could hardly hear herself think. She walked back into the kitchen and made to go upstairs to the bathroom when she suddenly heard someone shout her name.

“Hayley, why are you naked?” her sister shouted above the noise.

Emily had only just turned 18 and was hoping to go off to university next year. She didn’t mind that her sister was naked, she had seen it all before, but this time she had a strange tingling sensation in her pussy. She blushed slightly squeezing her legs together to try and make it go away.

Hayley turned around slowly. She was a deep shade of red. “Sorry sis, I thought I was alone. When did you get back?” She asked, trying to cover her nakedness as best she could.

“I have just got back. I don’t know why you’re trying to hide, I have seen it all before,” she said jokingly.

The truth was Emily couldn’t take her eyes off her sister's body.

Hayley was about 5ft 10 and had a short bob of black hair. Since going to University she had joined a netball team and a gym and her body was a lot more toned than the last time her sister saw her naked. She had also decided to shave her pussy as she decided she liked it better that way and hadn’t had any complaints.

“I’m a little different now till the last time you saw me like this though,” she said calmly. Anyway I need to get a shower before the hot water runs off. Nice to see you again though sis, you’re looking good!”

Hayley then winked at her sister and made her way up to the bathroom. The feeling between Emily’s legs had intensified and she slid her hand down the front of her skinny jeans.

Emily’s pussy was beginning moisten, in fact her panties were already a little wet. As her hand slid deeper into her jeans she whispered to herself, “you have changed, but I like it.”

Emily stood there, her hand still in her jeans, rubbing at her damp panties. All she could think of was her older sister in the shower, the hot water running over her silky smooth skin.

Without realising, Emily was now stood outside the bathroom door. She could hear her sister singing in the shower and calmly placed her hand on the handle. Her mind went wild, should she really do this? What would her sister say? Is this wrong? What if people found out?

Before she could answer any of these questions she had pushed open the door and was stood inside the bathroom. Her sister was still singing to herself, rinsing her hair beneath the large rainforest shower, her hands sliding up over her large 36C breasts, her nipples standing up from her touch.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

Emily’s pussy tingled again at the sight of her naked sister.

“You liked what you saw then. Don’t worry sis I won’t bite. Come have a closer look,” said Hayley holding out her hand, beckoning her sister to join her in the warm water.

Emily pulled up her black vest top, her small 32A breasts bouncing down as her top slid over them, her dark nipples standing out against her pale skin. She then slid down her tight skinny jeans, taking her soft moist cotton panties with them. She then stood momentarily in the steamy bathroom, her neatly trimmed pussy glistening in her own wetness.

“I have dreamt of this day,” she whispered as she joined her sister under the heavy flowing water.

“You have grown up since I left to study, you now seem ready to become a real woman,” her sister replied wrapping her arms around her and tweaking her plump round ass.

Emily stood for what seemed like an age in her sisters’ arms, unsure what to do as she felt her sisters’ soft skin pressed against her. She then felt her sisters hand slide further down her ass and her fingers slipped between her slender legs. Emily let out a loud moan as her sister's fingers grazed her wet swollen lips.

“You like me touching you, you dirty little slut,” her sister whispered playfully, before kissing her sister gently on her lips. “Relax and let your hands explore, sis. I want you to touch my naked body.”

Emily did as she was told taking her older sisters large breasts and rubbing them gently with her small hands. She then dipped her head and began sucking on her sisters large nipples. Feeling them grow hard in her soft mouth, as her hand slid down her sisters toned stomach and over her soft shaven pussy.

“Oh Emily, I love your soft hands on my pussy. Please don’t tease me. Let me feel your fingers inside me,” moaned Hayley loudly.

This was Emily’s first time with another girl, but she didn’t want to let her big sister down. She slid her fingers along her sisters moistening slit and found her open pussy. She then gently slid two fingers deep inside her sisters wanting pussy.

Hayley had always been popular with boys and girls throughout her time at both school and university but Emily still struggled to force two of her slender fingers into her tight shaven pussy. She continued pushing her fingers in and out and after a few seconds felt her sister's pussy loosen around her soaking fingers.

Hayley was now moaning loudly as she slid her hand down further between her little sisters legs. Emily opened her legs slightly to allow her sister more access to her wet and tingling pussy. Hayley slid one finger deep inside her little sister's tight virgin pussy, and allowed her other fingers to explore her dripping slit until she found her engorged clit.

Both girls were moaning loudly as the sisters hands explored on another’s wet pussies. Emily could feel her pussy tighten as an unfamiliar feeling swarmed through her body.

“Let it take over you, enjoy it, I promise it will be the first of many this holiday,” Hayley whispered as she watched her sisters body twitch though its first full orgasm

“Fuck, fuck, FUCK!” Her sister moaned loudly

It was her first orgasm and she felt like collapsing into a small ball of pleasure on the cold shower floor, but was determined to return the favour to her older sister. She forced her twitching fingers deep into her sister's swollen pussy and dropping to her knees, let her tongue explore het sopping slit.

Finding her sisters round clit she flicked her tongue quickly back and forth. Slamming her fingers in and out, adding and third finger to her sisters tightening cunt, she heard amongst her sisters moans.

“Yes Emily, just there. You are going to make me ... make me c... make me cum,” she stammered out as her body cramped hard, the feeling of pleasure shooting throughout her body.

As the girls recovered they turned off the shower, the water starting to turn cold, and wrapped themselves in this cotton towels.

“Did you enjoy that Emily?” Hayley asked calmly.

“It was amazing, but I still have a lot to learn, and would love you to teach me,” her little sister replied with a cheeky wink.

The girls smiled knowingly at each other and decided to go and get dressed.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Hornyukteacher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors