Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harold and Ashley

"This author also has Harry's condition"

6
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
19 year old Harold "Harry" Buchanan was a bright young man with all kinds of potential. He got excellent grades in all his classes and was not anywhere near ugly, with short black hair, broad shoulders and a slim 5'11" frame. He came from an upper middle class family, so he was always well supported. He was considered to be funny, well read, and likable.

However, among all of Harry good qualities were his quirks. He had barely any friends, no job, and no girlfriend, he had never even been kissed. He would spend most of his time alone in his room on his computer, using it to read manga, watch TV, or break into dance (remember this, it comes in the story). For all his life this had been the way of Harry; the socially awkward kid who spent all his time alone.

The only person who fully understood Harry's condition was his 16 year old sister Ashley. Harry had been protective of Ashley when she was little, so when she got older and started to noticed his quirks, Ashley researched online for days until she found a specific condition that matched Harry perfectly. Throughout their lives, Ashley told Harry that she could see what he was going through. Ashley and Harry were best of friends in their childhood, sharing many common interests, they even sang together, but never went in any competitions because of Harry's shyness. However, they slowly drifted apart as Harry's condition combined with the onset of puberty made him even more reclusive. Ashley tried appealing to their parents, but they did not even acknowledge the existence of Harry's condition. Why would they? Despite his strange personality, Harry's grades made him the favorite child.

Although Ashley was in appearance a female version of Harry (except for the C-cup breasts, shoulder length hair and hour glass figure) she was much more outgoing than he was, but unfortunately, the minute attention her parents gave her would sometimes lead her to fall into the wrong crowd. She had got suspended for getting caught with weed twice and her parents almost kicked her out. Ashley was sometimes scared for her future, but Harry was always their to support her.

One day, when Ashley's parents were scolding her for getting caught with weed, and threatening to kick her out (again), Harry rushed into the living room.

"Leave her alone!" Harry exclaimed "She may be reckless at times, but I would give up my grades to be able to be as outgoing as she is!"

Ashley was stunned. For the first time after he hit puberty, Harry was standing up for something, and that something was her.

"Leave us alone Harold!" Their father said "This does not concern you."

"It concerns me a hell lot more than it concerns you!" he asserted "You were too focused on my meaningless grades that you didn't give your children any attention!"

"We have given you plenty of attention" Their mother stated

Harry rebutted "If you really gave us such great attention, than your daughter would be hanging out with gang members every day, and you might even realize that your 'prodigy' of a son has Aspergers syndrome."

Harry stomped his way back upstairs with his sister arm in her hand.

"Come back here you two!"

When they got back up to the stairs, Harry his sister go to talk with her.

"I wish they would not have-"

Suddenly, Ashley rushed over to her brother and gave him a big hug of relief.

"Harry (sniff). Why would you stand up for me. I'm the delinquent, and your (sniff) the prodigy."

"I see it the other way around Ash. What good are A's if you don't have friends to share them with. Besides, your my baby sister, its my job to protect you, you do it for me everyday."

"Harry?" asked Ashley

"What is it Ash?" Harry replied

"I've been listening to your music and sometimes have seen you sing and dance. Can I....can I dance and sing with you?"

"Umm...OK, you mean like holding each other and stuff."

Ashley pushed at it chest lightly and responded. "Of course silly!"

They shared a few chuckles and went to Harry's room where they spent the first half hour singing. Ashley knew Harry was not comfortable holding or being held, so she made him feel more comfortable by starting out singing.

Ashley's first song was 'My Heart Will Go On. by Celine Deon'

Harry was awestruck. During the song, he observed not only the melody, but also Ashley's body as she sang. For the first time, Harry felt an attraction towards his sister as he noticed her firm bottom and her supple breast, but he knew well it was wrong. He had already gone though a Lolita complex, so he tried to take no notice of her emanating beauty. Yet still, as the night progressed, Harry felt it upon himself to impress Ashley with his own singing talents.

Ashley finished her song, took a breath, and said "What did you think?"

"That...was....beautiful!!" Harry replied "It was gorgeous and awe inspiring. And the song was nice also" Harry then chuckled

Ashley blushed and asked"What...what would you like to sing?"

"You will find out" Harry replied before snickering

Harry took the computer and looked up a song he felt would 'impress' Ashley: "What would you do? by City High."

As Harry sang, his passion in the song captivated Ashley. She too began to notice his figure. Harry had not much muscle mass, but he was tall and had a broad frame. What really captivated Ashley was Harry's eyes. Harry has pale blue eyes that shown in the lamp light as he sang with tears coming down his eyes.

After the song, Ashley said "I've..Ive never noticed how handsome you were!"

"Thank you imouto Chan (Japanese for little sister)"

They both snickered and prepared for dancing. Harry and Ashley both said they wanted to dance to Thriller, but they actually wanted to do a slow dance. So they persuaded each other to do a slow dance and both acted bummed, but were actually very excited.

As they slow-danced to Celine Deon, neither of them could get over how attractive they realized the other was.

Ashley broke the ice. "Harry? Have you ever....been on an actual date?"

"Unfortunately no" Harry replied "I wish I had your guts to meet someone special and...well....you know"

Ashley snickered "Actually, Ive never popped my cherry. The time I don't spend with my friends, I spend researching Aspergers syndrome in order to try and help you find someone."

Harry looked down "I'm sorry ii such a loser"

"Don't say that Harry!" Ashley exclaimed. "Your a fun guy! I love the time we spent together." Ashley began to talk quieter and slower as Harry's face began approaching hers "You have a great personality, you have great jokes, you...have nice legs, your eyes are.....your eyes are beau-"

As Ashley was going to finish her sentence, Harry had moved as close as he could and brought his lips to Ashley's. Ashley was about to withdraw, but then she discovered that she was enjoying this and kissed him back. Both of them enjoyed every second of having their lips pressed against such a warm person.

They both began to open their mouths and explore each others mouths with their tongues. Both their tongues moved along each other to the rhythm of their still dancing bodies and to the rhythm of Celine Deon.

After thirty seconds of sensual French kissing, Harry withdrew, turned off the music and ran to the end of the room.

"I'm so sorry Ashley!" He exclaimed as tears ran down his chin.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

"Its just you were so beautiful when I saw you sing, and when you talked to me in that voice I-"

Before Harry could finish, Ashley had run up to him and kissed him on the lips again.

After the kiss she then withdrew and looked into his eyes "Harry" she said "I have been thinking the same things you have" Harry was awestruck

"I had been thinking about you like that since you defended me against our parents. Then when you sang with such passion, I looked into your eyes and saw someone who would not judge me. Someone who would be proud of me for having the lifestyle I chose."

"Ashley?" Harry said

"Harold Buchanan. Please, please take my virginity, I want it to be you and only you!"

With that statement, Harry pounced on Ashley, planting a firm, but passionate French kiss, pausing only to check outside the hall making sure their parents were passed out drunk as usual, which they were. As they explored each others mouths, they also explored each others bodies. Harry's left hand ran all over Ashley's waist until he reached her breast. He went under her t-shirt and bra and held it firmly in his hand, caressing her left nipple. He eventually removed her t-shirt and undid her bra, exposing her soft c-cupped twins. Harold dropped his jaw at the sight of the two soft and medium-large puppies. The nipples were especially hard due to Harry's hand. As his face neared breasts he drooled over, he licked all around Ashley's left breast, and then licked and sucked on her left nipple, interchanging his mouth and hands between breasts.

"Thats it you little baby! Suck on your sisters tit!! Mouth fuck my tit till milk comes out" She exclaimed as she tiled her head back and push her chest out.

Ashley and Harry both climbed up on the bed as Harry continued to suckle his sister. On the bed, Ashley began to explore her brothers body as well. She removed his t-shirt and kissed her way down his lean chest until she found his zipper. He and her removed his pants (he had no underwear on) and revealed his 6 inch hard on.

"Well well" said Ashley in a sensual voice. She then began to kiss his throbbing cock and talk in between kisses.

"I should (kiss) have turned you on (kiss) earlier (kiss). Your cock (kiss) is so firm."

"I have had a hard on since I saw you sing Celine DeONNNNN"

When he reached the end of his sentence, Ashley has engulfed his brothers cock, sucking it as hard as she could.

"Call me a bitch, talk dirty" she begged

"Thats it you fucking bitch! Eat my dick! Eat it!"

As she sucked her brothers raging boner, she also used a BJ trick one of her friends had taught her. As she came up, she ran the tip of her tongue around the border between the foreskin and the tip. When she reached 4 circles, her brother, without warning to her, or even him, climaxed in her mouth, shooting four long trails of cum down his sisters throat.

"I knew that trick would work" Ashley exclaimed as she sensually licked off the remaining semen from her brothers cock with two fingers.

Harry thought they would have to wait a while until vaginal sex until he could get it up again, but fortunately for them, when Ashley removed her pants, (she too not wearing underwear) she exposed to her brother a soaking wet pussy, shaved around 3 days ago giving it a peach fuzz appearance. She spread her legs to give her brother a better view.

Ass soon as Harry spotted his sisters clit, he dove head first over the pool that was Ashley's pussy.

"Oh yeah! Eat my pussy big brother! Its always yours to eat" Ashley exclaimed in between breaths.

Harry ran his tongue around his sisters labia, punching and biting her clit as he reached it.

To his astonishment, as his sister began shaking, instead of push him closer like he had seen in porn, she push him back and told him what she wanted:

"Don't make me come yet Harry" she said " I want to feel your dick inside me first, I want us to come together. If we do, then we will be together forever."

"But I don't have a condom" Harry Responded " and your still a virgin, I may hurt you"

"I'm on the pill, don't worry, I want it to be you, and only you. I love you Harry, now please prove to me that you love me too."

Tears ran down both their cheeks, then Harry took his now raging boner, guiding it towards his sisters lips. They chose to fuck with Harry on top facing Ashley so he could look into his sisters face and make sure she was not in pain.

As he slowly inserted his dick into his sisters pussy, he watched as her sister began to look into his face with both a sense of pain and pleasure. He continued gently until he hit Ashley's hymen.

"Ashley, I don't want to hurt you. I don't know if I can do the...oooahhhh"

To his amazement, Harry's dick broke his sisters hymen when Ashley her self pushed down on her brothers bottom. When this happened, Ashley cried out first in pain, then moaned in pleasure, whispering to her brother"

"I love you so much Harry, I want you so bad, please,, fuck your sister!!"

Almost instantly, Harry began pounding his sisters pussy, not with the cautious attitude of a brother, but with the fiery passion of a lover.

"Oh thats it baby, were fucking, take in your brothers dick!" Harry exclaimed

As they made love, Ashley reached her arms out to her brother. in response, Harry kissed down on her sister hard and passionately. As they approached orgasm, Harry told her sister in a panting voice:

"I'm going to cum I'm pulling ou.."

"No!" "Cum with me please" her sister told her

Harry obeyed and went along making love to his beautiful sister. On the very moment the both of them reached orgasm, Harry felt her sisters vaginal wall hug his dick, and at the same time, he took a tit in hand, and sucked like there was no tomorrow

As they both let out a whale and fell into each other, shots of cum flowed into Ashley's womb.

They laid next to each other naked for the next half hour, kissing and cuddling.

"Ashley" Harry whispered "I promise to you that I will always be yours and yours alone. You connected with me at times when I gave up on myself, and now"

Ashley continued the sentence "Now we have reached a level that no human being should ever cross. but I promise YOU Harry, that I will be with you until the very end."

They cried and exchanged kisses.

For the next few years, Harry and Ashley made love in secrecy behind their parents. When Harry bought a house when he turned 22, he asked his parents if he could take Ashley in. Instead of it feeling strange, it felt a relief to them. They had a look on their faces as if they didn't even care, which filled Harry with rage that subsided when he found out he would be living alone with his soul mate. As time passed, Ashley got pregnant and had a baby girl. Unfortunately, due to genetics, their child, Katie, was born with Down syndrome. Harry, still battling his own condition, worked with Ashley to raised Katie to be a successful young woman.
Published 
Written by Dzubur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments