Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Sees You When Your Sleeping

"A sons lasting experience with his mom"

5
1 Comment 1
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

 My parents had seperated and divorced when I was only six years old. I was forced to live with my father until the age of 18, where it got to the point we could not stand the sight of each other! So I packed my bags and moved in to my mother's small two bedroom apartment. I easily found work as a stock boy but it had me working late at night and I often did not get in til two or three in the morning, depending on if the guys decided to go for a couple beers after work.

Well, one particular evening after work I had gotten home around three in the morning as it was nearing the christmas holidays the gang had opted for a couple rounds at the local watering hole. I stumbled in through the front door and noticed the glare of the tv light in the living room. I quietly entered and found my mother sleeping peacefully on the couch. I also could not help but notice that she was wearing a flimsy red satin nightgown and sticking out of it was my mother's breast. The nipple, perhaps sensing my arrival proceeded to enlarge itself til it stood perfectly erect before my very eyes. Up until this point the very thought of touching my mother had never crossed through my mind. I could not resist, with my cock stiff and begging for release from the confines of my jeans I walked over and grabbed a hold of my mother's tit. For a women in her forty's I had to say that as i squeezed and massaged her plump boob it was still fairly firm. I gently traced around the aerola with my fingertip before gently pinching it, just about blowing a load in my boxers as I did. As I reached in to perform the same ritual on the other the phone rang and awoke my mother from her sleep. I quickly retreated to my bedroom before she saw me and heard her open the door to my room, just to see if I had made it home safely. I prayed she did not come in, for my cock was still at full mast and protruding proudly from my jeans. After only a few seconds I heard her continue on her way down the hall to her room. There was no way I was going to sleep tonight so I waited about an hour and quietly sneaked down the hall to my mother's bedroom.

Her door was left slightly ajar and as quietly as I could i pushed my way inside. I could make out my mother's sleeping form, slightly covered from the waist down by the comforter she used to keep herself warm at night. I snuck up to the where my mother slept and for the first time really noticed how beautiful she was.Her long black hair, draped perfectly to each side of her face but most of all I paid attention to her slightly open mouth and the delicate lips surrounding it. God, I wanted to kiss her, let her feel how much I loved her. I dared not try anything yet, I wanted to make this last as long as I could. Her chest was rising slowly up and down and with each breath in and out her boobs followed its methodic rhythm. I had to see what else was underneath. I gently pulled the comforter off her prone body and marvelled at the rest of her figure. I was shocked to see that my mom did not wear panties, at least to bed as her dark bush was easily visible through her nightgown. The nightgown only went down to her upper thighs so I had a perfect view of my mother's well shaped legs. Damn what a fine job she did of keeping in shape.I could not take much more so I quickly stripped out of my clothes releasing the nine inch monster that had been begging for air since I returned home.

 I reached down and slowly lifted the satin material so that it was up around her hips exposing her dark bush for me to see. I needed to see more so I gently pulled her legs apart, hoping to get a good look at her hidden sex. As I parted her thighs even more I nearly came for the second time that night without being touched. There before me her outer lips seemed to be swollen from excitement and her juices were leaking down to the sheet below forming a huge wet spot. I could not believe it, my thoughts raced and to confirm my ideas I gently picked up my mother's hand and brought her fingers to my nose.

LolaaKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaaKampbell

I inhaled deeply and there was no mistaking the sweet odor of female ejaculate on my mom's fingertips, she had masterbated before falling to sleep. This discovery only excited me more! I placed her hand back on the bed but I also placed my enlarged cock in it, gently squeezing her fingers around my engorged shaft. I slowly fucked my mother's fist while I lowerd myself to cup her vagina. She was still incredibly wet so i used the dampness of her juices and proceeded to slid my fingers up and down her greased slit. I moved my fingers up til I lightly pushed into the top of her lips and across her clit. As I slid my fingers in a clockwise circle around her nub my mother out of instinct started clenching her hands which only added to the sensations my cock was feeling from her warm fingers. Without warning my mother climaxed and as her body spasmed my cock exploded stream after hot stream of thick cum across her bush and upper thighs. I came so hard I collapsed in a heap beside her bed while my mother was wide awake and not happy!

 "What the fuck have you done you pervert! Do you realize what you just did?"

 I had no immediate answers, at first I was exstatic but after seeing the look on my mother's face that quickly turned to shame and then fear.

 "Stand up! Look at yourself and now look at me. You got that filthy shit all over me!"

All I could muster was a few i'm sorry's before she grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. She only hesitated for a second as she saw my still engorged cock still proudly standing erect from between my thighs. She grabbed a washcloth and ordered me to wash the disgusting goo that had spilled from cock onto her lower abdomen and thighs. She was yelling and had removed her nightgown stating that she did not want me to ruin that to. All I could do was admire her now naked form which only aroused me even more.

 Satring down at my swollen member my mother pointed out that I had obviously not learned anything from the experience. She grabbed her hair brush that was made from red oak and ordered me to bend over and grab the edge of the bath tub.

"You may be 18 but damn it I am still the adult in this house and you will be punished when you misbehave!"

 A second later she proceeded to tan my ass! With every whack of brush she left a welt and I soon  could not stand.I fell to the floor tears streaming from my eyes begging for forgiveness. but there was none as my cock still had a mind of its own, standing perfectly erect as a lay on my back trying to protect what was left of my ass!

 "Oh yeah you little pervert, i'll show you!" and with that mother straddled and hovered over my cock before taking all nine inches into her hot slit. She had lost it, she was fucking me with everything she had. She told me to reach up and pinch her nipples and when I hesitated she grabbed miine and twisted for all she was worth. I lunged in pain which only allowed my cock to penetrate farther into her pussy. My mother was screaming obscenities at me the whole time.

"Is this what you want you bastard, come on then fuck your mommy!! Fuck my cunt with that hard cock of yours!" She then exploded into an orgasm whick looked to me like a scene direct from the exorcist. As she convulsed on top of me I let fly another load of sperm into my mother's twitching twat. After she recovered she stood and my cock plopped out of her quivering quim, releasing the juices the two of us just spurted from ourselves. She moved slowly back and forth allowing them to fall and drip over my chest and abdomen. " How the fuck do you like it you little shit!! When I get home from work tomorrow you better have packed your ass up and head back to your father's place!" After that I never saw my mother again, nor did I ever forget her.

Published 
Written by redwithroses
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments