Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

help brother part 4

2
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
So we all kept up our relationship. We were all related but we all loved each other more than anything in the world. I had this condition, but it didn't seem to bother them all that much. And neither did I much anymore. I had 2 really great sisters to make sure I was as happy as could be. So we had sex a few times a day. Sometimes, it was with just Jesse and others it was just with Nicole. And of course we had nice threesomes as well. We hugged, kissed and everything else in between with each other. So really for the first time in forever I was happy. Life was good for quite awhile. I wanted to show my appreciation, so I came up to both of them.

“I love you both so much, it's beyond indescribable. I wanna spend the of my life with you two honestly. That's how much I love you both. Please stay with me forever,” I said.

Then they both kissed me on the cheek.

“I take that as a yes?” I asked.

Then they both kissed me on the cheek once again. I felt so loved once again. If it wasn't for them, I think I'd just be a little depressed honestly. I had this condition but sense I had these two ladies, life was good.

“Yes, that is a yes,” Nicole said.

“Good, can you kiss me on the lips now?” I asked.

Then they both kissed me on the lips as well. I had many kisses in my time, that was one of the best honestly from both of them. So then Nicole got down on her knees and started undoing my pants once again. She pulled my dick out and took it in her mouth. Then Jesse got up and took off her shirt and bra. Then I saw her naked once again. Still she was beyond beautiful honestly. With those really nice boobs I touched them the best I could. With Nicole blowing me, it was really hard not to cum just yet.

“That feels so good Nicole, please don't stop Nicole. I love you so much honestly. You two are the sexiest ladies in the world,” I said.

“We know. You tell us that all the time. But you are just so far beyond sweet so you tell us that so many times a day, you just can't help it,” Jesse replied.

Then Jesse let me lick her nipples once again. They tasted even better than I remembered honestly. Her nipples were a little big, but still great to say the least. Both sets of tits were totally great. I'm not too sure they could be better honestly.

“So do you really like our really nice boobs?” Jesse asked.

“Yes I love them. They are absolutely great to say the least. Don't ever change them. I want to stay just the way they are honestly,” I replied.

“Well we're glad to hear that. We're your sisters and want you to absolutely love our great tits,” Nicole said.

Then Jesse and I kissed once again. Then she stood up and took off her pants and her underwear as well. Then she was completely naked. So I put my hand onto her very wet pussy. It still felt better than ever honestly. My hand was absolutely soaked at that moment. With all the juices coming out of her nice pussy. That turned me on even more at that moment as well. It felt so fucking nice in hand. They both had some hair on their pussies, and that made it even better honestly.

“Jesse, your pussy is absolutely amazing. And with all that hair on your pussy, I love it,” I said.

Then all of the sudden, Nicole stopped bowing me for a minute.

“And what about my pussy JJ?” Nicole asked.

“I love both of your pussies. They both are the best sisters with the greatest pussies and boobs ever,” I replied.

Then they both kissed me on the cheeks. Then they both helped to get my shirt off as well. They took my pants and boxers off as well.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

So then Nicole got completely naked as well. So they were both completely nude with me as well. Nicole wanted her turn to do some anal sex. So then she got on top of me as well. Jesse helped insert my dick into her. That was really nice as well. I tried so hard not to cum. Then Nicole started going up and down a little. It still felt absolutely amazing honestly.

“Holy shit Nicole. Your nice is really good just like Jesse's. Your pussies should be in like a pussy museum or something,” I said.

“Thank you,” Nicole replied.

Then a minute later she got off me. Then they both started sucking on my cock mercilessly. They both took turns and it felt more than incredible. They both made sure to make it feel more than great. They loved me and made sure to make it great still, even though we had done a few times by then.

“Fuck, fuck me my nice and sexy sisters. I love you both so fucking much,” I said.

“We know you love it when we blow you. We're gonna be sure to make you cum like madness. You will cum like a fountain guaranteed. That's how much we love you,” Nicole replied.

Then they both made me cum a few minutes later. It still felt more than great once again. The sex with them was something was than magical to say the least. For the three of us to be that close was beyond amazing. They both kissed me quite a few times. Kissing and having sex with my sisters was beyond beautiful. Who would have thought that a guy with 2 sisters could be so close together? I had no idea, but it was happening. I didn't know how long it would last or if they would just get tired of it and want it to stop?

“Well, that was some great sex if I do say so myself. I mean damn JJ. You are some kind of man to say the least,” Nicole said.

“Thank you Nicole. I'm glad that you two can do this with me. I feel closer than ever with you two in a very big way. I had no idea how this could ever happen really,” I replied.

“Well, it's not only happening, it's like gonna be happening a lot more in the future. I promise that to you,” Nicole said.

Then they both kissed me once again. So the weeks went on and on. We were all really happy to be with each other. No one really felt obligated to say with each other honestly. If anyone was unhappy, I think they would said something. But shit happens as well. So we were all happy as we were together for about 3 months. But one day, Jesse wasn't feeling to good.

“What's wrong Jesse?” I asked.

“I don't know, I'm just not feeling to good honestly. I think I better go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes,” Jesse replied.

Then she ran to the bathroom real quick. We had no idea what was wrong exactly. But we both went over to the bathroom to see how she was doing.

“Are you OK in there?” Nicole asked.

“No, I'm just feeling bad. I don't know why though. I'm just feeling like shit now all of the sudden. I feel like my stomach in on fire or some such shit,” Jesse replied.

Then she just stayed out there for a few minutes. We just sat there and wondered what the hell was going on with her. I sounded like she was throwing up in there. Maybe it was something she ate. We had no idea honestly. All we could do was wait until she was done. But after about 10 minutes, we were done waiting. So Nicole opened the door and tried to make her feel better.

“And you have no idea what's wrong?” Nicole asked.

“Yes. I don't get it. It just came completely out of nowhere as well. It's just the weirdest thing honestly,” Jesse replied.

Then Nicole thought she might be pregnant

Published 
Written by eaglejj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors