Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

help brother

3
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
first chapter

My name is JJ and I have cerebral palsy. Right now I'm in the hospital. I have 2 wonderful fat sisters named Jesse and Nicole. They both take care of me. I really appreciate all they do for me. They help me go to the bathroom and give me sponge baths as well. I really love them and they love me too. I have a small incestuous crush on them. I have ever since I was about 16. I'm 20 now and having cerebral palsy makes them wanna take care of me even more. I love them more and more for that. And they get more and more heart broken when they see me like this. But it's OK. I know that life still goes on. One day Jesse was giving me a sponge bath as a loving sister would.

“I love you Jesse,” I said.

“Oh, I love you too JJ. I love so very much. I can't even tell you how much. You are the best brother in the world. I swear to you, Nicole and I will be by your side forever. We wanna show you just how much we love you JJ,” Jesse replied just before she kissed me on the cheek.

As I was naked, I was getting more and more turned on by this. She was giving me a sponge bath, me her own brother. That just showed some real love I think.

“So, how are you doing JJ?” Jesse asked.

“I'm fine I guess,” I replied.

Then she started sparking a few tears at that point. I think she was just feeling very bad. How did this just happen to me and not my two sisters as well? We had no idea. But after a few minutes I had gotten quite aroused. I only had a small crush on both of them for some odd reason. Maybe it just happened over the years that I had been living with this disease. As they both helped me with pretty much everything. I knew incestuous relationships were wrong, but I think I was in love with them. I looked at them as lovers and not just sisters a couple months ago. But I never ever told them how I really felt. I was afraid maybe I would lose them. Would it screw things up? I didn't know, so that was why I never said anything before. Jesse caught me looking at her boobs that night.

“JJ, are you looking at my boobs?” Jesse asked.

I was more than a little embarrassed at that minute. I was caught.

“I'm sorry Jesse. I just think you are really pretty. I like you a lot,” I replied.

Then she took my hand and kissed me on the cheek once again.

“Do you really feel that way about me?” Jesse asked.

“Yes. You are very pretty and I really love you too Jesse,” I replied.

Then she looked down at my erection. She wasn't too sure how to react to this. Her own brother with ccerebral palsy wanted to be with her?

“Well, I'm sorry JJ. But we're brother and sister. We can't be incestuous. I will always love you as a brother, I promise,” Jesse said.

I was a little heart broken at that point. I just got turned down. But what I felt was more than just lust, I think I really was in love. I wasn't about to just give up.

“Will you kiss me again on the cheek please Jesse?” I asked.

“Of course,” Jesse replied.

Then she kissed me again on the cheek. She continued to give me a sponge bath and I just grew more and more attracted to her as the time just flew by.

“How long have you felt this way about me?” Jesse asked.

“I think I'm in love with you and Jesse,” I replied.

Then she couldn't believe what she just heard. Did she really just hear that?

“You are in love with us? Your own sisters?” Jesse asked.

“Yes, I think I have been ever since you two have been taking such great care of me. I think I've just been becoming more attracted to you two. I love you two,” I replied.

“I can see that. So you are sexually attracted to Nicole and me?” Jesse asked.

“Yes. Will I lose you two over this? I mean I don't wanna lose you. I just wanna be with you forever. You two are the best sisters in the world,” I replied.

Then she just couldn't help it.

Mehlani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mehlani

She felt so damn loved at that moment. Neither one them had boyfriends, they really just took care of me. So it was just too much for her. She started to take my cock in her hand and she began to stroke it nicely for a minute. I had my heart racing like madness. There was absolutely no possible way for it to go down unless she stopped and that was the last thing I wanted her to do that moment.

“So do you like that JJ, do you like to have me rub your cock like that?” Jesse asked.

“Yes Jesse. That feels so damn good. Like an angel's hand,” I replied.

Then she kissed me on the mouth. She kept kissing me passionately for a few minutes as she was still stroking my cock. It had become very difficult for me to masturbate. So I was getting 2 for the price of 1. I loved her and Nicole a whole fucking lot. And things seemed to be going quite well.

“So you really wanna be with me and Nicole? Well you are lucky to have sisters like us. I know she'll like this too,” Jesse said.

Then my dick got as hard as it could get. She was stroking it quite slowly for a few minutes.

“Will kiss me again please?” I asked.

Then she kissed me once again. She had put one of her arms around me and this just turned me on even more. I was so damn horny at that moment. Then a minute later she went over the door and made sure it was locked.

“Have you ever seen me naked?” Jesse asked.

“No, I never have. But I would love to see you naked. Can I?” I asked.

“Yes you may my dear brother,” Jesse replied.

Then she stood up and began undressing. She had some very nice breasts. She had some DD breasts. They were absolutely beautiful. Then as she was completely naked, she got down onto her knees and towards the tub again.

“Would you like to feel them?” Jesse asked.

“Yes I would. They look absolutely great. They are very sexy to say the least,” I replied.

Then she put my good hand onto her right breast. It felt absolutely amazing to say the least. I had been dreaming about this for months. But my fantasy had finally become a reality. I was actually having at least something with one of them then.

“So you do like that? Just how great do your sister's breasts feel in your hand?” Jesse asked.

“It feels beyond wonderful sis. I love you so much. I never want this to end,” I replied.

Then she leaned in and gave me a really nice kiss. I loved it then, it was beyond wonderful. I was actually making out with my sister completely naked.

“Wow, you are very hard my dear brother. You must find me really sexy. You should have told me months ago. I love you too JJ. You are all the man I think I'll ever need,” Jesse said.

“And you and Nicole are the only ones I'll ever need too. You love you both more than anything. I'd give up my wheelchair in a heartbeat for you two,” I replied.

Then she laughed a little.

“Well with us, you don't need one, we'll take care of you, we promised you we would. Remember?” Jesse asked.

“Yes I remember. And just made me love you both more and more over the years,” I replied.

Then we both kissed a few more times as I kept my hand on her tit and she had her hand on my cock. She made sure she kept it harder than ever. She had begun going faster and faster as time went on. I would have thought her arm would be getting tired, but I guess not. I guess she just wanted keep at it because she liked it so much. But all I know I couldn't take it forever. It just felt so damn good. I was gonna cum, I couldn't hold it.

“I'm gonna cum now sis. I fucking love you so much,” I said.

“Cum for me and let me see it JJ. Cum for your sister. Cum for me now,” Jesse replied.

Then I came in the tub as we were both completely naked. I was so happy. My fantasy came true. She loved me too. But where this go from there? Only time would tell.

Published 
Written by eaglejj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors