Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping My Sister Shave II- Negotiations

"Liz doesn't need my help anymore, but she still wants it."

20
1 Comment 1
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The day that my sister Liz got her cast taken off, was a day of mixed feelings and new opportunities. For the past couple months while her arm was healing, Liz hadn't been able to shave, and since our mother wasn't around, the job had fallen to me. Shaving was so personal to Liz, such a part of her identity as a now 16 and a half year-old woman, that keeping it separate from her sexuality was impossible.

And so, as her little pink razor in my firm hand traveled up her leg, I traveled deeper and deeper into her growing sexual needs. When I at last made it to her pussy, all her resolve, all her dignity had faded, and she melted under my touch. I had shaved her, and she belonged to me.

But things were different now. Now that she had use of both arms again, I no longer had a reason to visit her in the bathroom anymore. I shaved her because she needed me, because I was her brother, because I knew I was helping her, improving her appearance and her sexual confidence. Yes, I ate her out, but only because the allure of her shaven pussy was too much to bear, too much to resist. I often hoped that she would reciprocate, but it seemed the deal only went one way. As soon as I had finished with her pussy, she would always do the same thing- pull her panties up, tucking them carefully but deliberately into her cameltoe, and then walk out of the room, her perfect ass moving gracefully back and forth.

Now that the deal was off though, the rules had changed. I knew I couldn't approach her about our arrangement. Any talk of our adventures outside the bathroom was strictly forbidden. Outside of that room, we were a normal, platonic brother/sister pair. If we talked about shaving, it would ruin our relationship, and we would start to see each other differently. So when the doctor took that cast off, it was a big day for both of us. It was the day we would see if we could survive, without her razor to connect us.

For several days after the cast came off, Liz made no sign of breaking our unspoken agreement. Every morning she would walk out of the bathroom, her legs shining and clean, without a hint of stubble under her arms, as perfectly shaved as she had always been. I didn't see what was underneath her short skirts and shorts, but I imagined it was just as smooth and beautiful.

But then, one morning, as I was waiting patiently outside the bathroom for my turn, I heard Liz call softly

"Jeff, can you come in her for a sec?"

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"Just come in."

I shrugged and opened the door. As soon as I walked in my jaw dropped. Liz was completely naked, sitting on top of the sink counter, with her leg outstretched and coated in shaving cream, and that little pink razor resting gently against her bare pussy, which was just beginning to show the slightest sign of stubble, something I knew Liz would not stand for.

I shut the door quickly and perhaps a little too loudly. Still, dad slept like a rock after his long hours of work, and nothing would wake him except the smell of breakfast, so I figured we were fine. Liz gave a little start, and as she did so did her perfectly round B-cup breasts. 

"Liz," I whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Will you please shave me?" she pleaded, pouting her lower lip. 

"You can do it yourself now, you don't need me."

"But I do," she moaned. "It's not the same any more. When you shaved me, you made my body yours. You can't take that back now. I keep myself hairless because it's proper for a girl and I can't stand to be hairy, but it's so much better when you do it, when you clean me and cleanse me, and then you lick me, it's just perfect, I feel, I feel so, so, so special, like I belong to someone."

I was trembling, I could barely resist her invitation, but I knew I had to, otherwise I would forfeit any other opportunities. Things couldn't go back to the way they were, I had to win the upper hand.

"So, you want me to make your body mine," I said, slowly.

"Yes," she breathed, "I want you to take me with your razor, to own me with each stroke."

"If I make your body mine when I shave it, then I should be able to do with it as I please," I countered.

She gasped softly and slid back on the counter, retracting her leg back to the protection of her body and grabbing up the razor from between her legs. 

"You mean, you want to fuck me? But we're siblings!"

"I've licked your pussy every day for quite a while. I don't think you can play the sibling card anymore."

"That was different. You were just pleasuring me, finishing the job. You didn't enter me."

"But you want me to own your body?"

"Not that way. I want to be yours to give or take away, to cleanse and to cherish and to have, but not to fuck."

"I don't need to fuck you," I said, finally. "But, if I'm going to do you a favor when you really don't need one, then you're going to have to repay it."

I looked at her lips, her cute, pouting lips, already glistening with her deep red lipstick, and imagined them engulfing my cock. I smiled to myself. 

"That seems fair," she said, uncrossing her legs, making herself vulnerable for me again. "Fucking would be weird, but sucking on your dick wouldn't be any different than you eating me out."

"Wait a minute," I said. "I'm doing you two favors, and you're only doing me one. I'm shaving you, and I'm eating you out. Those are some pretty big gifts for a brother to give. So I have some demands. First-" I said, snatching up the razor, "this is mine now. You're not going to use it anymore, so I don't see why you would need to own it. This means that I determine when I shave you, how I shave you, and what parts of you I shave. Second, when we are outside of this bathroom, we don't talk about this, ever. We're brother and sister, not boyfriend and girlfriend, we're doing this to help each other out, to give each other pleasure, not because of any kind of romantic relationship. We will both date and fuck whoever we please. Third, and finally, when we are in this room, and I am shaving you, you will answer any questions I have for you, of any kind, completely and honestly."

"Can I ask you questions?" she said, with a tone of honest curiosity.

"No," I replied. "You are not shaving me, and I don't want you to, so the razor and the honesty are the concessions you give me for this favor."

"Fine," she said cheerfully, and she extended her leg back out again. "Let's get started then."

I started moving the razor up her left leg, gently gliding up the skin, removing every last trace of hair so that it was if it had never grown.

"First question," I started, "do you masturbate?"

"What a stupid question," she giggled and her tits bounced. "Of course I do, everyone does."

"How? And how often?"

I kept the razor moving, skillfully shaving both sides of her leg. 

"Before you started shaving me, I would do it every day after I shaved.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

The feeling of shaving would turn me on so much I just had to. I would take the handle of my razor and rub my clit with it, and move it in and out of my pussy. But once you started to shave me, I didn't need to anymore. I got all the pleasure I needed from you."

I reached the top of her thigh, and teased toward her pussy before breaking off and moving on to the next leg. 

"Are you a virgin?"

"No," she said, casually and cutely. "I lost the v-card at my sweet sixteen."

"To who?"

"Who do you think? Brad, of course. Best present a boyfriend could give, too bad he didn't work out."

"And how many guys have you fucked since then?"

"Three."

"Did you suck their dicks?"

"Of course, a girl's gotta go down if she wants any tongue action."

I was surprised at the speed and casualness of her answers, but at the same time I was very impressed. Liz was clearly very comfortable with her sexuality and had a very healthy sex life.

I finished her right leg and moved onto her armpits, which was pretty quick. She shaved so often and kept them so clean that all it took was a few swipes of the razor to obliterate her hair. 

"Stick out your arm." I said.

"What?"

"Where's the only place where a girl should have hair?"

"Her head," Liz replied instantly.

"Well, your arms count too you know," I said. 

Liz nodded in approval as I spread shaving foam all over her arms and shaved off their thin covering of hair. Once I was done, they looked just as sleek and shiny as her legs.

"Alright," I said. "You're not gonna like this, but I'm gonna need you to get down on all fours."

"Oh good," she said cheerfully, "I was hoping you were gonna get to that, it's always such a pain."

Without any hesitation, she got down and showed her perfect ass to me. With extra care, I gently removed all the hairs from around her tight asshole.

"You ever tried anal."

"Yeah," she said. "Wasn't bad. But there's just no substitute for getting my pussy fucked."

At last, there was nothing left but her pussy. The stubble was barely poking through, but I would ensure that it would never see the light of day. My cock swelled as I slashed off the hairs with tenderness and intensity.I was almost there now, I would soon see my reward. Her mound became perfectly bare once more, it looked perfect, as if its natural state was to be hairless. 

Then I moved into the heavenly warmth of her cleft. Her tight, cameltoe shaped outer lips clenched tightly around her tender inner ones, and around her clit, which poked out from between them. The lips had an even thinner covering of stubble, but I was careful to remove all of it so there was not a trace left.

Finally! She was bare and she was mine. My cock strained against my pants as I dove in with my tongue, licking up and down her warm crease as she bucked and moaned with pleasure. I parted her outer lips so I could focus on her small, tender inner labia, and finally, as I reached the top, her clit. 

I raised the clitoral hood with my tongue and made just a few gentle flicks directly on her clit. This was all it took to put her over the edge, as I felt her pussy grow tighter and wetter, and I heard her moan in climax and then relief. 

She allowed herself only a few seconds to recover, then moved on to her part. She unzipped my pants and moved to pull her down, but I held her back and simply pushed my rock hard cock through the wide open zipper. She would not see me naked, I would only let her be exposed and vulnerable, I was in control.

She took my cock into her mouth, and I felt her full, gentle lips take it all in, her tongue caressing my head. Then, without hesitation, she plunged down, swallowing my full seven inches. She held it in for a long time without much gagging or choking, as she pushed my dick back and forth in her throat. Then she pulled off, leaving my cock coated in her spit, which she used as lube as her soft, tender young hands ran up and down my shaft before twisting about on my head.

"You really are a pro at this," I said with a smile of ecstasy. 

"A good girl knows how to take a dick," she replied. "And besides, I love it."

She took me back into her mouth, shallower this time, keeping just my throbbing head inside the soft chamber of her mouth. She used her tongue to stimulate every inch of my head, focusing on the extremely sensitive underside. Then she moved to the top, and pushed more of my dick into her mouth, moving her tongue around my circumcision scar. 

She kept sucking, alternating between deepthroating and careful licking, holding my dick in her mouth without taking it out for several minutes. When she needed a break from devouring my cock, she would never stop the pleasure- she was almost as good with a handjob, her hands not quite as soft as her lips, but very precise.

She moved down to my ballsack, licking and sucking on it, while all the while keeping a hand on my cock, keeping it stimulated and throbbing with pleasure. After she came up from my balls, she looked me in the eye and said "ready?"

I nodded, and she took me into her mouth again, this time moving much faster, going over my head and the length of my shaft more quickly than I would have thought she was capable of. My cock stiffened even more as she increased her speed, and then as she slowed down and tightened her lips right over my circumcision line, so that all of my head and nothing else was in her mouth, she sucked all the air out of her mouth, tightening it like a vacuum, swirling her tongue all over my head. As she felt me tense and get ready to come, she thrust the whole of my dick back into her mouth, so that as I came, the whole of my load went straight down her throat. 

I pulled out, and she licked her lips with satisfaction.

Then, silently, as always, she began to dress.

First, her extra tight red thong, that wedged into her shaved ass and made a beautiful cameltoe out of her bald pussy. The front was so small that most of her perfectly bare mound was visible.

Next, her matching bra, which pressed her round perky tits together into some serious cleavage.

Then her plunging tank top, which emphasized her cleavage just a little, enough to show it was there, but leaving plenty to the imagination. It showed that she had taken care of her armpits, and kept them clean, and also showcased her newly denuded arms, still shiny and bright.

Finally, she pulled up her short mini-skirt, her long, smooth, glistening legs extending gracefully out of it, her shaved pussy barely covered below it, so that a lucky onlooker might catch a glimpse of her bare mound if her legs just happened to slip.

As she walked out the door, she whispered back at me, "I think this is going to work out just fine."

Published 
Written by shaveitbare
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments