Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Mother Told Her

"The stepdaughter returns for vist"

13
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

 

I was startled when the phone rang. I went over and picked it up, “Hello?” It was my youngest step daughter. We had always been very fond of each other. Her mother and I, having been married for 13 years, were separated for the last two and a half. You know where that was going. At the young age of 17, she had moved out of our house in Phoenix and had gone to LA to seek fame and fortune. Well, not exactly. She was cute, but certainly not star material. She knew that. She was petite, maybe 5”2, really trim, a huge mess of Dolly Parton style blonde hair and had a saucy attitude. At least she had when she left our house. We had visited her once shortly after she moved, just to see if she was OK and not into any trouble. She had been living with my oldest daughter in Studio City . When she found her job at a clothing store on Sepulveda Blvd. and had become the assistant store manager after only 2 months, we were suspicious. Not surprising, she told us she had moved in with the 38 year old store manager. Just great, her Mother and I knew there was nothing we could do. She was on her own.   Well, the months had passed, and now two years later she was calling to see if she could stay with me for a few days. Why, she was moving to Texas with a new boyfriend. Since she was last home, I had become separated, sold the house and bought a cute small 2 bedroom villa in a close by neighborhood. We talked for a while and of course had to allow her to come, and then she told me that her boyfriend would come and join her in about a week and then they’d go on to Texas. I picked her up at the airport two days later and after hugs, and kisses, we drove to my home. Along the way, we caught up on everything and we answered a lot of questions we each had for the other. She had definitely grown up some. She was almost 20 now, and seemed to be a lot more sophisticated than when she left at 17. At 17, she was a perfect ‘bimbo’. Even her speech was better and she actually completed thoughts and sentences. She looked better groomed, more mature, maybe even sensible, and appeared to dress in a casual and presentable manner much more so than when she left. We went out for dinner and continued our ‘updates’. Turns out she had left the ‘live in’ 38 year old shortly after our visit, and applied for and was hired as a marketing salesperson for a large LA ad firm that had offices all over the country. She was well paid, and had enjoyed many successes. I was impressed. I still had my telecommunications company, and she thought she could help me grow. We got home and the first thing she wanted to do, was jump in the pool. This is Arizona in the summer. Obligingly, I flipped on the pool lights, and the filter and told her to enjoy. I heard her splashing around. It was a nice pool, crystal blue water, and the neighbors always came over and we often would barbecue pool side. An hour later, she came in from the pool, jumped into the shower, and was toweling herself off when she called out to me. “Yeah, what’s up?”

“Could you come here for a minute?” So I got up from the TV and went to the bathroom door. She had the towel wrapped snugly around herself. For the first time ever, I saw the top mounds of her breasts and some distinct cleavage. She was pretty well built, just like her mother.

 

  “I need to ask you something.” she said.

 

  “OK, shoot” I replied.

 

“Well, I know you’ve been with many women beside my mother, and I want your opinion on something.”

 

“OK, what is it?” I said.

 

“Sean, my boyfriend, wants me to shave all of my pubic hair, should I?”

 

Whoa, this was not a conversation that I had anticipated. How was I going to answer this? Every man has different tastes and has a different opinion on every facet of a woman. I happened to like pussy hair. Some men like the shaved look. Some women try to accommodate in different ways. The landing strip, trimmed on the lips, with a little above, heart shaped, many ways. I didn’t want to go here. As I hesitated to form an answer, she opened her towel and let it drop to the floor. Oh oh, I was in big trouble. I was staring at her. She definitely had her mother’s tits, not huge but ample, a little heavy, big light brown aerolas, small nipples, that were quite hard, and a small dark brown patch of light hair on her pussy. Not thick, not wide, just a small triangle. Shit, my cock was stirring. This was not good.

 

  “So, what do you think, should I?” she insisted.

 

“Listen sweetie, you have an awesome body, but this is not a decision that I’m going to make.”

 

I started to turn and go back to the TV, when she grabbed my arm and pleaded, “Please, tell me.”

 

Turning towards her, still holding my arm, she said, “Just feel it and tell me.”

 

No way was I going there. She forced my hand to her pussy and said, “Just feel it and tell me.”

 

I felt the light texture of her fuzzy pussy hair, sighed audibly, and said, “Sweetie, it’s

very nice, but it’s between Sean and you.”

 

“Don’t you like it?” she questioned, seemingly very hurt.

 

“Of course, sweetie, it’s just great. But you have to decide. Not me.”

 

“I don’t like the idea of shaving down there, and besides, Sean never eats me, he just fucks me.”

 

This was more than I wanted to know, but she persisted. “You remember Ralph, the store manager I lived with. Well, he loved to eat me, and loved my pussy hair. If Sean doesn’t ever eat me, why does he want me to shave.”

 

I had no answer for her. Dumbfounded I said, “I have no idea sweetie, but if you love to be eaten, then the man in your life wants it hairless, that’s for you to discuss with him”

 

I walked back into the living room with a raging stiff cock in my shorts. She followed me and as I sat down, she said, “I can see my hairy pussy turns you on, you have a stiff cock don’t you?”

 

“Yes, I’m not dead yet.”

 

She bent down over my lap and with her tits dangling within inches, she said, “Let me see your cock.”

 

“Oh no, we’re not going there.” I said emphatically.

 

“Oh yes we are”, she said as she ran her hand over my stiff cock.

I didn’t have time to voice my objection when she had my shorts unbuttoned and my cock exposed. I never wear underwear in the summer. “What are you doing?” I implored.

 

“I want to suck your cock. My pussy’s dripping wet from you looking at me, and I want you to eat me.”

 

“You must be joking” I said

 

“Watch me” and she bent her head down and engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

I did watch her. She slurped the sides, licked up and down, rotated her tongue around the head, and sucked it in her mouth. All the while her tits were dangling in front of me and I automatically reached out to fondle each one. I could feel her hard nipples as I ran my hands over these dangling bullets. She was really sucking in earnest now, and making noises, like little ‘uumms’. I couldn’t and didn’t want to stop her. She had been sucking me for at least 10 minutes, and enjoying every minute, as was I, and I told her, “Sweetie, you’re going to make me cum”. She shoved her mouth down on my cock and wriggled her tongue around and I shot my load into her mouth. She kept sucking it. Slowly, she withdrew her mouth up to the head, kept her lips on it, and then released me. She stood up, with a huge smile said, “You taste really good.”

 

I was in shock to say the least. With my arms down on the arm rests of the chair, my now flaccid cock exposed, she reached down with one hand to her pussy, scooped up some of her juices, and reached over to put her fingers in my mouth and said, “Taste me, see if you like it.” I sucked on her fingers. She tasted almost sweet. She withdrew her hand, stepped back, ran both of her hands over her tits, tweaked her hard nipples, spread her legs apart, and said, “Please eat me now. I need to cum.” As she lay down on the floor and spread her legs wide open.

 

I know of no man alive, who could refuse that invitation. I stood up, stepped out of my shorts, and kneeled down between her legs and looked up at her face. “I know you love to eat pussy, Mom told me. ” she stated.

 

“What else did she tell you?” I asked as I lowered my head between her legs and spread them as far as I could.

 

“She told me that you were the best fuck she ever had and you could do things to make her cum all the time.”

 

I smelled her pussy. It was a clean, sharp distinctive fragrance like flowers. I moved my face all around her little patch of hair, it was dripping wet. I kissed inside her thighs, I ran my nose up and down her pussy, and licked some of her juice into my mouth. I probed her puffy pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, every once in awhile putting the tip between her lips. I teased her for some time. She was moaning her approval often.

  Finally, I placed my open mouth on her pussy, sucked in her lips, and stuck my tongue deep into her wet, pink hole. I felt her clit, and tickled it with my tongue. She went crazy. I continued to suck and swirl my tongue around every crevice of her pussy. I let up some with my mouth but continued to suck parts of her lips and then shoved my finger into her and she went nuts. She writhed, twisted her upper body, churning from side to side, bit down on her lip, and screamed, “Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, Oh my God, Oh my fuckin God.”   She came and flooded my mouth and face with her juices. I kept sucking and licking. She screamed again, “Oh fuck, Oh my God, I’m coming again, Oh fuck.” I was drenched, and had to come up for a breather. I gently nibbled her one last time and lifted my head. This girl was in absolute ecstasy. She had this huge smile on her face. She was fondling her tits in a gentle circling motion, and mumbling strange things. I sat up in a sitting position, and stroked her legs and thighs and ran a soft touch over her pussy. She flinched a little and let out this big sigh. I thought her screaming would wake the entire neighborhood. She didn’t move, just laid there savoring her orgasms. After I caught my breath, and she had calmed down, she lifted herself up on her elbows, looked at me, and said, “Mom was right”. She saw my face glistening from all of her juices. She slowly crawled over to me and licked my face clean, and then kissed me with her tongue in my mouth and slowly withdrew. She sat back, looked at me very lovingly, and never spoke a word. She got up on her hands and knees, crawled over towards the bedroom, stood up and went into my bedroom. A moment later, she cried out, “Would you please come in here and fuck me now?”.

 

I walked over to the bedroom stroking my cock and praying that it would get hard enough to fuck her. I’m not as young as I once was, and repeats are difficult. I looked in and saw this perfectly round, pink, small ass up for the taking with her little rosebud of an asshole. She had placed herself on the middle of the bed, on all fours, looking back over her shoulder at me, one hand between her legs, fingering her pussy, and said, “C’mon, fuck me doggy style. Put your cock in me.”   I’m a rather reserved older guy, and not used to any young woman talking like that. Old or not, it definitely turns you on especially with the visual of this tight pussy staring back at you. As I approached her, she bent her shoulder down on the bed and reached around her ass and spread her cheeks. The visual of this inviting, tight, pink pussy with the lips spread a little was enough to do the trick. I leaned my knees on the bed, stroked my cock once, and aimed the head into her tight pussy and shoved all 5 ½ inches in to the hilt. She was so wet I slipped in like butter. “Oh yeah, slam that fucker in my pussy, I love it”. I grabbed on to her waist and started to push my cock as deep in her wet pussy as I could. I withdrew once and jammed it back in again. “Yes, fuck me harder, c’mon really pound it into my pussy.” she begged. She was so wet that each time I slammed my cock into her, she got wetter.

 

I was becoming a wild man, and was jack hammering my cock into her. She started to grunt with each stroke and her juices were running down her onto the bed. I knew I couldn’t keep this up much longer. This was real work, and the sweat was running down my face and chest, yet she was so tight I didn’t want to stop. Every thrust I made, she backed up into me, burying me in her pussy up to my balls. I grunted to her, “I’m gonna cum.” “Yes, yes” she grunted back, “fill up my pussy with your cum.” I drew her ass to me in one final thrust and shot a single spurt into her with a little one following. I kept her ass drawn back to me. It was such a dynamic act, that I didn’t even realize that she had snuck a hand between her legs and had been fondling my balls each time I thrust into her. Shit, my breathing was so fast I thought I might keel over. With my shrinking cock still in her, I bent over her with both of my hands on either side of her to hold me up a little. My weight was a little too much for her. She collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. We were both exhausted. Neither of us moved an inch for the next 20 minutes. My heart rate just barely returning to normal, I managed to roll off of her to a vacant spot on the bed on my back. Still face down, she turned her head towards me and said, “God, that was an awesome fuck.”   I whispered to her, “This can never happen again, and you can never tell your mother, you promise?”   “OK, but only if you eat me one more time before I leave.”

I didn’t answer her and feebly got up to take a shower. When I finished the cool shower, she was sound asleep.

Her boyfriend called the next day, broke off their relationship and she stayed for three more days and then returned to LA.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by flyboyB4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments